Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #1
bellydaemon

bellydaemon has said some nice things
Default A question to 10-14 sized girls

Do you like to wear skin-tight clothes? And your boyfriends?
bellydaemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:49 PM   #2
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can you be a bit more ... clear? Are you looking for girls of size 10 - 14? Dunno how many you'll find here ...
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:20 PM   #3
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm a size 10. And are you asking if I mince about in leotards and lycra? Not exactly. I do wear shape-hugging clothes, but I don't look like 10lbs of meat in an 7lb bag if that's what you're asking.

My boyfriends like to wear skin-tight clothes. Also: they are sausages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:30 PM   #4
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Can you be a bit more ... clear? Are you looking for girls of size 10 - 14? Dunno how many you'll find here ...
Belly, try posting this to the BHM board. Seems to me that thinner women at this site are usually here for the men. So that's a good place to try this question again.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:46 AM   #5
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Belly, try posting this to the BHM board. Seems to me that thinner women at this site are usually here for the men. So that's a good place to try this question again.
Thats too bad, I have NO plans on switching teams...
Old 03-23-2008, 08:01 AM   #6
treaclebelle

treaclebelle has said some nice things

I'm a size 10/12 and I wear normal clothes. I dont go around prancing in a lycra catsuit.
treaclebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:33 AM   #7
totretat

totretat has said some nice things

I'm a size 10-14 (depending on where I am buying clothes) and I don't wear tight clothes.

I like loose clothes - I know my pants fit properly if I can get them on and off without having to unbutton them.

t^3
totretat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:47 PM   #8
jennabelle
Chubby Gaining Princess

jennabelle can now change their title

I'm a size 16/18 and I'm not comfortable if my clothes aren't shape hugging. I usually buy a size smaller in shirts aka an XL instead of XXL. I'm just more comfortable....and I'm damned proud of my curves.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:49 PM   #9
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellydaemon View Post
Do you like to wear skin-tight clothes? And your boyfriends?
How does one wear their boyfriends?
Old 03-24-2008, 09:53 PM   #10
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treaclebelle View Post
I'm a size 10/12 and I wear normal clothes. I dont go around prancing in a lycra catsuit.
Whereas I do prance about in spandex tights and belly shirts, but am a size 20-22. Occasionally I wear a spandex body stocking in a "hot watermelon" hue.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:46 AM   #11
treaclebelle

treaclebelle has said some nice things

What is a belly shirt? I have no idea....
treaclebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:51 AM   #12
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by treaclebelle View Post
What is a belly shirt? I have no idea....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_top
Wecome to planet Earth
Old 03-25-2008, 06:00 AM   #13
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbean View Post
I...don't get it.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:01 AM   #14
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Whereas I do prance about in spandex tights and belly shirts, but am a size 20-22. Occasionally I wear a spandex body stocking in a "hot watermelon" hue.
It's leg warmers and tube tops all the way for me, baby.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:14 AM   #15
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Quote:
I...don't get it.
I like being a SHM though the 'H' may be in question...
Old 03-25-2008, 06:34 AM   #16
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennabelle View Post
I'm a size 16/18 and I'm not comfortable if my clothes aren't shape hugging. I usually buy a size smaller in shirts aka an XL instead of XXL. I'm just more comfortable....and I'm damned proud of my curves.
Thats awesome, I love when girls wear really tight clothes .... just as long as you don't look like a sausage
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:41 AM   #17
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
I like being a SHM though the 'H' may be in question...
and you like thin women...oh, you're a feeder right? now i get it. you'll have to excuse me. i find endless acronyms confusing.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:46 PM   #18
taetaegrrl

taetaegrrl has said some nice things
Thumbs up Yep!

I wouldn't say I'm "not comfortable" in looser fitting clothes. I own my share of them. But that's my "bum around the house" attire, generally.

If I'm going out, I lean towards the tighter fitting stuff. I'm around a 16/18 too, but often wear a 12 or 14 as kind of a halter-top. I've got a few select pairs of jeans and jean shorts that fit like they're painted on, too. (One of them, I only wear when I'm really in a "show off the belly" mood though. It has a snap at the top instead of a button. I can fasten it when I'm standing, but it regularly pops itself open when I sit or bend over. So after a little while, I get tired of messing with it and leave it unsnapped.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennabelle View Post
taetaegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #19
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It's leg warmers and tube tops all the way for me, baby.
What a feeling! Being's believing! You can have it all, now you're dancing for your life!
Old 03-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #20
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Hey Bean,

This is OT, but I'm too lazy to open a new thread. Thinking maybe you might weigh in on this (haha)... since you're self-reportedly someone who enjoys the growing feminine body.

Do you think it's possible to theorize that feeders cannot be in life-long monogamous relationships, since their sexuality revolves around seeing their sexual partner get fatter, and since no one body can grow forever? In other words, do the physical limits imposed on feederism by virtue of the body's own limits mean that eventually and inevitably the feeder, in order to maintain sexual interest, must move on to find a new partner who still has room to grow? Is it possible for the most extremely attached to feederism to be content in a relationship where the partner's body (or will) has reached its limits and stopped growing?

Is this completely off-base, do you think? Or is there some kernel of truth in there? Thanks for your time!
Old 03-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #21
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Quote:
Hey Bean,

This is OT, but I'm too lazy to open a new thread. Thinking maybe you might weigh in on this (haha)... since you're self-reportedly someone who enjoys the growing feminine body.

Do you think it's possible to theorize that feeders cannot be in life-long monogamous relationships, since their sexuality revolves around seeing their sexual partner get fatter, and since no one body can grow forever? In other words, do the physical limits imposed on feederism by virtue of the body's own limits mean that eventually and inevitably the feeder, in order to maintain sexual interest, must move on to find a new partner who still has room to grow? Is it possible for the most extremely attached to feederism to be content in a relationship where the partner's body (or will) has reached its limits and stopped growing?

Is this completely off-base, do you think? Or is there some kernel of truth in there? Thanks for your time!
If sexuality is the sole basis for being in a relationship then I think there are other issues to be addressed as I consider that to be pretty vapid. It sounds like you are referring more to sexual addiction which feederism may fall into in certain cases but then again not all. I don't consider myself a feeder as I think it implies a certain level of force that doesn't pleasure me. Encouragement & observing gain is a pleasure to me, thatís just how I'm wired, but this is not a basis for a relationship which is a whole different animal & this animal is about as rare as humming birds in the Midwest as it stands
Old 03-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #22
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Quote:
and you like thin women...oh, you're a feeder right? now i get it. you'll have to excuse me. i find endless acronyms confusing.
Slim handsome male
or
Skinny handsome male

Both are unofficial so don't feel bad
Old 03-28-2008, 07:37 PM   #23
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
If sexuality is the sole basis for being in a relationship then I think there are other issues to be addressed as I consider that to be pretty vapid. It sounds like you are referring more to sexual addiction which feederism may fall into in certain cases but then again not all. I don't consider myself a feeder as I think it implies a certain level of force that doesn't pleasure me. Encouragement & observing gain is a pleasure to me, thatís just how I'm wired, but this is not a basis for a relationship which is a whole different animal & this animal is about as rare as humming birds in the Midwest as it stands
So you're saying it's possible for you--let's take you as a rhetorical example of someone who enjoys encouraging and observing gaining, but not you personally, necessarily--to embark on a relationship with someone who is not interested in gaining and who makes it clear she will never gain. And also that, say, ten years into a relationship, it is clear your partner has never gained and is not likely to gain in the future. You could live with that scenario and be happy in a committed relationship?
Old 03-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #24
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Quote:
So you're saying it's possible for you--let's take you as a rhetorical example of someone who enjoys encouraging and observing gaining, but not you personally, necessarily--to embark on a relationship with someone who is not interested in gaining and who makes it clear she will never gain. And also that, say, ten years into a relationship, it is clear your partner has never gained and is not likely to gain in the future. You could live with that scenario and be happy in a committed relationship?
Definitely, I've been attracted to women who are not of the body type to gain an ounce ever, its not the only point of attraction even from a physical standpoint for me. A sexual turn-on shouldn't define a relationship there are obviously many other factors to consider.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:36 AM   #25
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

SO is it like when I get turned on by my millionaire boyfriend's fat bank account, but it doesn't matter to me in the end if I end up with a humble poverty-ridden schmuck later? Cuz even though money really turns me on, relationships aren't built on money and I should be able to be happy with the thin... oops, I meant the poor guy.

What are relationships built on, I wonder.

Haha. I'm just kidding.

Thanks for sharing the old tought-a-rinos. Talk to you later.