Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #51
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Last night I ate an entire Hawaiian pizza to myself. I hadn't intended to but the place I ordered it from was so good! Before I knew it the whole thing was gone.
Doesn't the pineapple make the pizza soggy?

I have eaten a whole pizza before myself and loved it.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:50 AM   #52
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Doesn't the pineapple make the pizza soggy?

I have eaten a whole pizza before myself and loved it.
I've never experienced that. I think they must drain it well before using. It was yummy though.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:27 AM   #53
rainbowman

rainbowman can now change their title
Default Wow - what a binge - hope you enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennabelle View Post
Today I have eaten:

6 stuffed shells
2 english muffins
10 oreo cookies with a tablespoon of peanut butter each.
Half a large bag of m&m's
7 christmas cookies
an apple
half of a quiche
a quarter of chocolate cake
half a bag of doritos
a liter of diet pepsi (only get it cuz it tastes better to me, not because its diet)
a plate of french fries

And I'm still eating......

Sounds wonderful Jennabelle! Hope you felt really full and sexy. A few more binges like this and you'll easilly acheive 280. Post some pics!
rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #54
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default My eatting

I tend to eat on the weekends as if you eat to much during the week at work one you do not have the time and it make me sleepy and I do not work as well, but last week on a Saturday I ate

6 muffins with ham, and melted cheese for breakfast

I went to Mac's for 3 double 1/4 ponders 2 serve of large fries and a large thick shake.

On the way home I got 6 meat pies about 300 grams each and ate them for avo tea with a litre of soft drink

for tea I had pasta and my rich meat sauce that has cream in it, I had 2 large bowls, est about 1.5 kg all up, then two bowl of ice cream and then for the rest of the night till about 10 pm I snacked on chocolate, ate a 1kg block.

I estimate all up about 5000 to 6000 calories.

Some mornings I make up a shake that has 3 bananas, cream, chocolate sauce, and milk , blend and drink, I can do up to 2.5 liters in one go. I have done a funnel feed with this and down it less than 30 seconds, your tummy sloshs as you walk after that I have to say, but it feel great.

BWL.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #55
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Pizza

I like Dominos Pizza I have that every Tuesday as it is cheaper on that day, I am up to 2.5 pizza + 1.5 litres of drink in one sitting, it take about 50 mins. I will be doing for 3 next time and work my way up to 4 in a sitting.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:22 AM   #56
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Today I ordered a double "Angry Whopper" from Burger King. I was pleasantly surprised that after consuming one, all I could think about was consuming another.

So I walked up to the counter and bought another, ate it, and went home to find a dessert in the freezer...
Old 01-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #57
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Binge

i like to start the day out right....with mc d's lol
3 susage bisuits
4 hashbrowns
medium oj

then

2 pieces of cheescake..it ws making eyes at me
and 2 glasses of milk

then

2 sourdough jacks
large curly fry w ranch
a large coke
a chocolate fudge cake

then

a meatloaf sandwhich after a nap! lol

then

for dinner i made and ate enchiladas verde with jack cheese...ummm
i ate 5 and picked at it later...

and of coarse i cant finish my day without a bannanna milkshake!
Old 01-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #58
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

last night i ate:
a TV dinner (salisbury steak with mashed potatoes)
a microwave burrito
a double-sized bowl of cookie crisp with whole milk.
a double-sized bowl of raisin bran crunch with whole milk.
half a tube of cookie dough.
3 cans of root beer.

this was my first binge in a while, and it felt amazing.
i'm going to do this a lot more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #59
disconnectedsmile

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Today I ordered a double "Angry Whopper" from Burger King.
that doesn't sound too appetizing. i'd be scared that it'd try to beat me up.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #60
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
that doesn't sound too appetizing. i'd be scared that it'd try to beat me up.
Ah, but it's all the more satisfying when you win.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #61
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Ah, but it's all the more satisfying when you win.
Indeed. Twice.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #62
disconnectedsmile

WORK DAY BINGE!
well, not so much a binge, but more of a steady gorging throughout the day.

8 chocolate chip cookies
4 cans of Sunkist soda
2 microwave burritos
1 cup o'noodles
1 microwavable serving of mac & cheese
1 TV dinner (corn dog & fries with brownie)

and i will eat even more when i get home. i think i'll stop off for a milkshake after work, too.

Quote:
Old 02-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #63
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm visiting family this week and have fallen head over heels in love with this local gas station/cafe it serves every fried food under the sun, and has soul food made by a local "hero" that once won some kinda Memphis BBQ award!
On Wednesday nights that have all you can eat for 10.00 and huge carry-out boxes for the church crowd! Needless to say I have a binge to brag about!

I ate this while I was there:
2 deep fried chicken/onion/pickle kabobs(huge!)
1 bbq pork sandwich with slaw
2 fried chicken legs
1 fried chicken breast
Dirty rice
Potato salad
Crab gumbo
2 biscuits
'Nana puddin
Homemade lemonade!

I took home two boxes filled with:
4 slices of bbq pizza(homemade and to die for)
1/2 a rack of sweet heat ribs
dirty rice and gravy
4 yeast rolls
2 Country fried steaks
1 more kabob
Blackberry cobbler
root beer

and 2 orders of fresh fried cheese, cheddar and mozzarella

I'm thinking of staying another week just to spend another Wednesday night in paradise...
I've been told they have serve a killer Sunday breakfast! Complete with sorghum syrup and butter biscuits!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:25 AM   #64
BuffetKing

BuffetKing has said some nice things
Default Seems a little light compared to some...

But I have 5 big creme-filled long john's and a huge glass of milk here. And it's all for me!
BuffetKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #65
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

today was a big day so i thought id share it! lol
32 oz jamba juice ice cream smoothie
2 english muffins with tons of butter and jam

then at school...(im in pastry school)
i had, a piece of chocolate dream tort
a piece of lemon cheescake
a bowl of bolinaise pasta
a salad with mushrooms and goat cheese
coffe smoothie

then i had for dinner
prime rib, mash potatoes, salad,2 rolls, and pound cake with ice cream
then i got home and had
chips and salsa and sour cream
pepsi
and a slice of lemon tart and i think i still have room! lol
Old 02-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #66
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel kind of guilty about eating so much lately not something I do on a regular basis mind you but I have found I'm eating more compulsivly.
I'm sure the results will show up in a few months.LOL
This morning I got up fixed breakfast for my BF and I.Eggs bacon and toast. he went to work I ate 6 glazed donuts a glass of milk and two ice cream sanwiches.
Then about 1:00 p.m.I made some tacos and ate 6 of those and a peanut butter sandwich.
Its 4:30p.m. now and its a bag of chips trying to think of what I will make for dinner.Holy cow thats a lot for me.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:08 PM   #67
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Heres what I have been doing all day my BF has had the camera all night snaping pics for some reason.Oh whatever I was hungry emk!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Old 03-03-2009, 09:18 AM   #68
fromthintofat

fromthintofat has said some nice things
Talking Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Heres what I have been doing all day my BF has had the camera all night snaping pics for some reason.Oh whatever I was hungry emk!
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
That's great! Binging in action!
fromthintofat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #69
MK3

MK3 has said some nice things

Today so far:

Breakfast:

2 large bowls of cereal
1/4 of a banana cream pie

Lunch:

Chicken and dumplings w/ yogurt for desert

After work binge:

2 bowls of cereal
1 large bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
1 glass of orange juice
2 boxes of chocolate pudding (1/4 gallon of milk)

I'll be eating supper in an hour and a half and I'm already over 4500 calories for the day.
MK3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #70
Tracii

Wow way to go!!What are we having for dinner?
Old 03-04-2009, 03:53 AM   #71
MK3

MK3 has said some nice things

We had chicken tortilla soup and brownies. Before bed I had two more bowls of cereal. I ended up somewhere around 6,000 calories for the day. That's +3000 over my daily caloric needs. It takes 3,500 extra to equal one pound of fat. In theory I should be one pound fatter today.
MK3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:03 AM   #72
Tracii

Wow I don't think I've ever had 6000 in one day well maybe.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:41 AM   #73
fromthintofat

fromthintofat has said some nice things
Default I'M sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Wow I don't think I've ever had 6000 in one day well maybe.
that with the proper encouragement you could go well over 6,000!
fromthintofat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #74
natasfan

natasfan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I'm visiting family this week and have fallen head over heels in love with this local gas station/cafe it serves every fried food under the sun, and has soul food made by a local "hero" that once won some kinda Memphis BBQ award!
On Wednesday nights that have all you can eat for 10.00 and huge carry-out boxes for the church crowd! Needless to say I have a binge to brag about!

I ate this while I was there:
2 deep fried chicken/onion/pickle kabobs(huge!)
1 bbq pork sandwich with slaw
2 fried chicken legs
1 fried chicken breast
Dirty rice
Potato salad
Crab gumbo
2 biscuits
'Nana puddin
Homemade lemonade!

I took home two boxes filled with:
4 slices of bbq pizza(homemade and to die for)
1/2 a rack of sweet heat ribs
dirty rice and gravy
4 yeast rolls
2 Country fried steaks
1 more kabob
Blackberry cobbler
root beer

and 2 orders of fresh fried cheese, cheddar and mozzarella

I'm thinking of staying another week just to spend another Wednesday night in paradise...
I've been told they have serve a killer Sunday breakfast! Complete with sorghum syrup and butter biscuits!
}
and? have you counted how many calories a day do you eat?
OMG you eat A LOT!
Its always the samE?
natasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #75
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasfan View Post
}
and? have you counted how many calories a day do you eat?
OMG you eat A LOT!
Its always the samE?

She's going to end up my size soon, lol. Then I can come steal clothes
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote