Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-28-2008, 03:47 AM   #1
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default My mom.

Okay, I'm not wholly sure if this belongs in this forum, but it does deal with feederism, so here I shall put it.

I am not shy and I have never really hidden things from my mom, but I also don't go out of my way to overload her with information she might not want. I kind of tell her things in the way that people say you should answer kids when they ask about sex--I just tell her the basics. So she knows a bit about feeders/feedees, but we don't discuss the details. She doesn't quite get it but she also doesn't give much of a damn what I do so long as I'm happy and safe.

Anyway..........

My mom is a large lady. She isn't as big as I am but she's pretty close. There's a man in our neighborhood who hits on her a lot! His wife had WLS and now she's quite thin--apparently he's unsatisfied. Because of that, my mother doesn't accept his advances but she is polite to him (as that's her way). Yesterday, he was sitting on our patio with my mom and a bunch of other people.

Out of the blue, he says to her, "If I buy you a Big Boy, will you let me watch you eat it?"

Silence. My mom is obviously offended by this question and I'm waiting to hear what she shoots back in return.

"Big Boys are trash. You'll have to do better than that if you want to watch me eat."

So he offered to take her out for steak. She declined, obviously, due to the fact that he's married and a player, but.... quite funny nonetheless.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL!! What a cute story!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol. and his wife had WLS how big was she before and how thin is she after?
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
lol. and his wife had WLS how big was she before and how thin is she after?
Dawg you ought to get an award for this question. Do you really expect her to know the details of this woman's weightloss? lol

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 03-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Dawg you ought to get an award for this question. Do you really expect her to know the details of this woman's weightloss? lol
Now you see why I like to distance myself from other F/A's? lol sheesh.

Funny story btw, what's a Big Boy?
Old 03-28-2008, 11:58 AM   #6
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Hahaha, it's like somebody who can only see the color yellow. No people, no trees, no sky - just the color yellow.

A Big Boy is a hamburger, fast food burger joint long since left MA territory.

@~;~~
Old 03-28-2008, 01:13 PM   #7
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post

its not a question like that. i know she doesnt know the specifics. its like how big did she look like before WLS and how small does she look like now. i wanna know how small did she get for ol dude to be not so happy about it. i mean as in is she actually skinny or just average.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:00 PM   #8
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Hahaha, it's like somebody who can only see the color yellow. No people, no trees, no sky - just the color yellow.

A Big Boy is a hamburger, fast food burger joint long since left MA territory.
lol, I thought a big boy was an ice cream sandwich, lol. I'm outta touch!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 04:02 PM   #9
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club

aww that really was very cute story... and major cool points for your moms reply.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:16 PM   #10
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Er. I've never seen his wife, so I have absolutely no idea. Also, I probably won't go asking for the details.

My mom is pretty awesome and sometimes she just says the exact right thing.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #11
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Er. I've never seen his wife, so I have absolutely no idea. Also, I probably won't go asking for the details.

My mom is pretty awesome and sometimes she just says the exact right thing.
My mother would have freaked and called the cops on the guy...lol.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:46 PM   #12
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rebecca, I loved this story.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:52 PM   #13
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wait, how much does the porch weigh? As in was it an average porch before or after you guys were sitting on it or just kind of big
Old 03-29-2008, 01:33 AM   #14
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

scuse me you dropped part of your sentence!

or did you just say candleja
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 04:09 PM   #15
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hah i like this story. your mom's answer was pretty clutch...im sure homeboy's sittin at home right now tryin to think of something better.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:26 AM   #16
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Boy_(restaurant)
Quote:
Big Boy is a restaurant chain started in 1936 by Bob Wian in Glendale, California as Bob's Big Boy.

The chain is best-known for its trademark chubby boy in red- and white-checked pants with suspenders holding a double-decker cheeseburger.

The Big Boy sandwich itself is quite similar to the later Big Mac: two thin beef patties are placed on a three-layer sesame-seed bun, and lettuce, a single slice of cheese, and a thousand island-like sauce are added. The chain also offers other sandwich combinations, such as the Brawny Lad (a hamburger patty topped with butter and a slice of onion on a rye bun), along with salads, dinner combinations and various desserts.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:22 PM   #17
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

And this is what I got it confused with. Personally as far as feeding goes, I'd rather be fed ice cream...but that's cos I have an addiction, lol.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:12 PM   #18
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Big Boy

Also note that Big Boy's mascot was the inspiration behind Ronald Reagan's hair.
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:20 PM   #19
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

LOL! i wanna rep rebecca's mum for this!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote