Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What are you into?

Hey, everyone.

"What" are you into? What catches your eye? What do you long for? What raises your flag? What honks your horn?

In three bullets or less, please.

---

I'm into...

--lanky guys, a la Anthony Perkins in Psycho (note, this does not mean I'm into psychotics!)

--bookish/professor types... hotness!

--androgynous types, girly men and boyish women... purrrrrrr

Objectify away, y'all!
Old 04-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #2
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Easy:
  • Fat
  • Women

The two are to be combined together, of course. But I was able to pretty much get my point across. It includes not only the body itself, but the person behind the body! Mutually exclusive, but usually the whole package is so much sweeter.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:18 PM   #3
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

chimpi you get hella rep for that one
Old 04-01-2008, 10:38 PM   #4
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
I was able to pretty much get my point across.
Yeah, the bullet format is great for making quick points That's why I was clever to use it

Keep your input coming, everyone! I'm looking at you, LarryTheShiveringChipmunk!
Old 04-02-2008, 07:38 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is surprisingly hard to do!

Even restricting it to just 'what catches my eye walking down the street or riding the bus' rather than any deeper level, it is hard to isolate factors like this. But I'll keep mulling it, and hopefully come up with an answer--it should be a good mental exercise
Old 04-02-2008, 08:39 AM   #6
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My list in order of importance:
  • Hygiene
  • Personality
  • Looks

It's rare I look at a hot guy and get attracted on site. I like men of all persuasions so there's no particular 'type' physically that I just have to have. To me a guy is just something pretty to look at till he opens his mouth. That's where I find that certain something that captivates.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:44 AM   #7
prettyblueeyez611

prettyblueeyez611 has said some nice things

• i am a shoe watcher..
  • nice lips
  • if they are smiling or not ( i like happy ppl)
Old 04-02-2008, 08:51 AM   #8
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

My list:
  • My fiance
  • Shoes
  • Food

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #9
BeckaBoo
Loves fishsticks...

BeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 club

• Individuality: I like people who stand out, not so much in appearance, more personality wise.
  • Humor: Gotta make me laugh or it's just a no go really.
  • Eyes: Intense, sexy, beautiful eyes...mmmmm
BeckaBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:22 AM   #10
rissa

rissa has said some nice things

- talkativeness
- sense of humor
- intelligence

it helps if they're attractive, too!
rissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #11
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

• worldliness
  • ultra hourglassy chubby girls
  • big shouldered, big handed working class boys
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:18 AM   #12
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default simple really...

*serious intelligence - both IQ & EQ
*excellent hygiene
*serious intelligence - both IQ & EQ
* did i mention serious intelligence - both IQ & EQ?

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:50 PM   #13
Keb
Princess

Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*Loving me
*Being good with kids (guys + kids are so cute)
*Hand kisses and silly romantic stuff like that
Old 04-02-2008, 02:24 PM   #14
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thin chicks with glasses!

A HOT ASS!!!!!

Will speak to me!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:18 PM   #15
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

What you said. Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Hey, everyone.

"What" are you into? What catches your eye? What do you long for? What raises your flag? What honks your horn?

In three bullets or less, please.

---

I'm into...

--lanky guys, a la Anthony Perkins in Psycho (note, this does not mean I'm into psychotics!)

--bookish/professor types... hotness!

--androgynous types, girly men and boyish women... purrrrrrr

Objectify away, y'all!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #16
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

boys with beards
boys with glasses
boys with guitars
(are you really that surprised)
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:31 PM   #17
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
What you said. Yup.
lol Rebecca I just saw you sig.

Everyone has such great qualities that they're into. I really got curious about this when I was trying to pinpoint what it is, if I'm really honest, that catches my eye and my imagination every time.

A little self-knowledge is a good thing.

Keep 'em coming, y'all!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:39 PM   #18
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hm, ooh, fun!

Intelligence
Quirkiness
Kinkiness

That should be all encompassing, eh?
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:41 PM   #19
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh hey, that's you, too!

w00t.

I guess I'm kind of stalking you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
lol Rebecca I just saw you sig.

Everyone has such great qualities that they're into. I really got curious about this when I was trying to pinpoint what it is, if I'm really honest, that catches my eye and my imagination every time.

A little self-knowledge is a good thing.

Keep 'em coming, y'all!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:55 PM   #20
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. Passion (If he puts his heart and soul into something, no matter what that is, that's an extreme turn-on for me. And not necessarily in the sexual manner. )
2. Musically-inclined (I love music and I love for HIM to love music. It's also a great plus if he can sing and/or play musical instruments. This is unfair, though, since I can't play anything.)
3. Touchy-feely (I love hugs, kisses, cuddles, and the like. There's nothing better than a surprise hug from behind and a sweet kiss on the neck.)
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #21
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

* Employed

* Over age 18

* Big Schlong

Oh yeah....me and my high standards again.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:38 PM   #22
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

I'm not really sure...? but I know when I really like someone... but they can't be bitches, really stupid, and they have to be funny and easy going and like to have fun and do new things....
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:31 AM   #23
tattooU

tattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized rep

GEF, you took the words right outta my mouth!
  • scruffy (but clean)
  • intelligent
  • tattoos. the more, the better

i used to go for the bad boys, but lately i find myself attracted to responsible adults (devoted dads, workaholics, etc)
tattooU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:24 AM   #24
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What am I into? Generally, deep doo-doo

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #25
SurfDUI
5863996552-445

SurfDUI can now change their title

--A nice big shapely tail,
--A Sports woman-she ain't got to be into Spring trainin, but she could verify whom the Colts are beating up on next week.
--Someone who doesn't live by the T.V. Guide
--Outdoorsy rather than Indoorsy...?