Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-03-2008, 08:49 PM   #26
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

an original personality

womanly hips (dancehall hips)

and eyes you can get lost for days in.....yes, I am that easy to please!

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #27
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. Sense of humor
  2. Confidence, I ain't about to handle some weepy ho who hates herself
  3. Intelligence, I don't play with Barbies.period.
  4. A good sense of morales and a sense of self
  5. Not flaky, someone steadfast in their beliefs to challenge me
  6. And for my physical point, NEEDS AN ASS. FAH REAL, no ass/no hips/no curves=no service
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #28
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

three bullets or less, damnit!
Old 04-03-2008, 10:16 PM   #29
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

- Literate
- Can count
- Can follow simple directions

/obligatory smartass comment
Old 04-03-2008, 10:55 PM   #30
rob1974

rob1974 can now change their title
Default the typical

a women who:
#1 knows how to cook
#2 enjoys making her man happy
#3 is intelligent and strong enough to state her opinion but understands that the man makes the final decision

and on a physical aspect, a women who:
has a big phat ass with voluptous womanly hips and
has a nice smile and pretty face

rob1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:01 PM   #31
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

* men who like women..not just want them..and who do not dice women into parts, acting like an ass

* a humor that at times melts into the sweetest of sweet stuff that will make my heart thump and other parts do things as well

* sharp

and..love intuitive hands and fingers..had to throw in a little of the physical...heh

oh, and men who are living in the 21st century and not looking for mommy
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:17 PM   #32
rob1974

rob1974 can now change their title

i forgot to mention i'm turned on by nicknames for women that are related to algae and other small leafy plant like organisms
rob1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:25 AM   #33
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In just the walking down the street/on the bus/in a coffee shop sense of what catches my eye (rather than anything deeper):

- looking like their mind is engaged (head up and looking around, reading a book, having a lively conversation...)

- roundness! (more round parts = more good)

- certain faces, can't say exactly what it is, some combination of skin tones, hair, face shape, eyes....just some faces grab my eyes.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:01 AM   #34
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
- Literate
- Can count
- Can follow simple directions

/obligatory smartass comment

I was kind of hoping someone would.....lol...........but sadly, it was not going to be me *sadface*

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:32 AM   #35
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

*adrogynous, make up wearing, skinny, tattooed, pierced boys

*patience, kindness, sensitivity

*kinky!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:57 AM   #36
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Hey, everyone.
"What" are you into? What catches your eye? What do you long for? What raises your flag? What honks your horn?
In three bullets or less, please.
Objectify away, y'all!
Things that make me ogle/do a head flip (I'm such a chick):

• Strong signs of well-knit masculinity, including -- possibly -- muscles, height, hands, voice, broad shoulders, set of the hips/narrow hips, a generally masculine silhouette--fat (esp lumberjacky) or thin (and rangy), a certain way that clothes fit, male forearms, testosterone. I don't mean every man, or raging roiders or meatheads, just...men who provide a lovely contrast to my completely squishy non-male self. I like men's bodies.

• Blondes. Hard-coded (first boyfriend).

• Good manners/first-pass evidence of lightly-worn intelligence/awareness/kindness...eye sparkle.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 04-04-2008 at 08:17 AM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:16 AM   #37
Brach311

Brach311 can now change their title

1) strong women
2) intelligent women
3) long hair
4) wrestling with strong, intelligent women who have long hair
Brach311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:23 AM   #38
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
three bullets or less, damnit!
AHHH please dont send Jes on me with the finger of death

-sense of humor
-confidence
-curves
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:36 AM   #39
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brach311 View Post
1) strong women
2) intelligent women
3) long hair
4) wrestling with strong, intelligent women who have long hair

hey brach,

if you are single, between the ages of 25-35, and sane look me up! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:53 AM   #40
Brach311

Brach311 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl View Post
hey brach,

if you are single, between the ages of 25-35, and sane look me up! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I'd love to. Too bad you're up in NYC and I'm all the way down here in NC.
Brach311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:47 AM   #41
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brach311 View Post
I'd love to. Too bad you're up in NYC and I'm all the way down here in NC.

it never stopped lisainnc.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #42
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

* Men with accents
* Men who love a curvy woman
* Faithful men.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:23 AM   #43
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

- intellect

- women with confidence/swagger

- impeccable grooming/hygiene
Old 04-04-2008, 11:42 AM   #44
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

* a pulse

* opposable thumbs

* the ability to make simple tools

and yet, mr/ms right has not strolled into my life.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #45
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
* the ability to make simple tools
That, my dear, is incredibly insightful! Wish I could hand you reputation for that.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #46
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
  1. Intelligence, I don't play with Barbies.period.
  2. A good sense of morales and a sense of self
Thank you for the giggle.

My three knee-jerk switch-flippers:
  • Muscles. Like Liz said, I love the contrast, and he doesn't have to be a "meathead" lol.
  • Dark hair with very light blue eyes.
  • Confidence...from steadiness to cockiness.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #47
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

- Sense of humor
- Intelligence
- Great personality
Old 04-05-2008, 06:19 AM   #48
Creepy
Beer Snob

Creepy can now change their title

- Humour
- Intelligence
- Big, ticklish feet.

Old 04-05-2008, 07:21 AM   #49
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
My list in order of importance:
  • Hygiene
  • Personality
  • Looks

It's rare I look at a hot guy and get attracted on site. I like men of all persuasions so there's no particular 'type' physically that I just have to have. To me a guy is just something pretty to look at till he opens his mouth. That's where I find that certain something that captivates.
Very well said.

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:53 AM   #50
marquise

marquise can now change their title

• A man of who enjoys the company of sassy, classy, strong-willed super-broads who'll talk an ear off.
  • A man of mad intelligence, worldly unpretension, generous appetites and impeccable sense.
  • Who happens to be very, very, very fat.
  • And who dosen't mind doing it to Bach. With the lights on.
marquise is offline   Reply With Quote