Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
steph_eff

steph_eff has said some nice things
Default Come on BHMs, post your pictures here!

BHMS in hiding, get your pictures posted here. Go on!
steph_eff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:52 AM   #2
NyGiant

NyGiant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNyGiant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Heres a pic of me working hard or hardly working
NyGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 09:22 PM   #3
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default -Bump-

I think it's time you guys anted up some pictures.

(and not just your belly)

Dooooo it.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 09:58 PM   #4
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a firin' mah lazers!!!

Last edited by Leishycat; 06-23-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Leishycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 02:28 AM   #5
TruckHappy2

TruckHappy2 has said some nice things

Here's a couple off my old wesite, www.angelfire.com/de3/truckhappy

Old 07-20-2008, 07:28 AM   #6
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Here's looking at you kid.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:55 AM   #7
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yay! Cute mens!

Old 07-20-2008, 11:04 AM   #8
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title
Wink

My oh MY this site has some of the sexiest, cutest BHM's anywhere I have found! Gimmee more! lol
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

My lazers are in demand?
Old 07-20-2008, 11:33 AM   #10
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Here's some new ones:

Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #11
gaetano2733

gaetano2733 can now change their title
Smile Photo

I would post one, but currently I'm pretty thin. 6'5", 225. I have been as low as 185 and as high as 245.
gaetano2733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:11 PM   #12
PantyCricket

PantyCricket can now change their title

This is me, I'm new! 6'1", 425ish. Recently found this site and have enjoyed reading the threads. Figured it was time to post.

Last edited by PantyCricket; 04-15-2009 at 12:27 PM.
PantyCricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:45 PM   #13
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyCricket View Post
This is me, I'm new! 6'1", 425ish. Recently found this site and have enjoyed reading the threads. Figured it was time to post.
Wow!! kissable lips and sexy eyes!!! Got anymore?
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:03 PM   #14
Surlysomething

Quote:

Damn! Thanks for sharing.

Old 07-20-2008, 01:05 PM   #15
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Hmm, maybe not. Perhaps I should add more lasers...
Old 07-20-2008, 01:07 PM   #16
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Hmm, maybe not. Perhaps I should add more lasers...

It's not the post your 'goofiest' picture thread. That's probably why you're not getting any love. Try posting something less weird.

Old 07-20-2008, 01:12 PM   #17
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
It's not the post your 'goofiest' picture thread. That's probably why you're not getting any love. Try posting something less weird.

When you're Divals, EVERY picture thread is 'post your goofiest.'

I probably shouldn't have chosen to participate when I was half-asleep and strung out on Assassin's Creed.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #18
Surlysomething

Quote:
When you're Divals, EVERY picture thread is 'post your goofiest.'

I probably shouldn't have chosen to participate when I was half-asleep and strung out on Assassin's Creed.
Apparently....how about Divals 'light' then? Haha.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #19
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Apparently....how about Divals 'light' then? Haha.
I'll see what I can come up later tonight.

*makes notes on back of hand*
no lazers
no shooping
no cats
no wang
Old 07-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #20
Surlysomething

Quote:
I'll see what I can come up later tonight.

*makes notes on back of hand*
no lazers
no shooping
no cats
no wang

I think 'wang' is ok, but the site unfortunately doesn't.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #21
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hey, my pictures weren't too goofy and I'm still getting no love lol
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 02:36 PM   #22
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default welcome.......

Quote:
WELCOME welcome, now how bout an explanation for that *PEculiAR* name...cute new guy
Old 07-20-2008, 03:12 PM   #23
Shirtless Guy

Shirtless Guy has said some nice things

Shirtless Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:54 PM   #24
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default awwwwwwwwwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post

thanks for sharing ....meowwwwwwwwww
Old 07-20-2008, 04:55 PM   #25
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Hey, my pictures weren't too goofy and I'm still getting no love lol

I've commented on your pictures before and got no reply, so I didn't bother this time.