Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-20-2008, 04:59 PM   #26
SilkyAngela
runs with scissors

SilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticed

What a wonderful thread! I loves me some big handsomeness

Fellas, thank you to all who posted

:smitten: Because every body matters. SizePositiveTV
I get bloggy wit it. :D The Sweet Spot
SilkyAngela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:19 PM   #27
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post

SO glad I bumped this thread. Great picture!

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #28
Shirtless Guy

Shirtless Guy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

you're welcome
Shirtless Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:00 PM   #29
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Hey, my pictures weren't too goofy and I'm still getting no love lol
Trust me, you are
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:23 PM   #30
PantyCricket

PantyCricket can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
WELCOME welcome, now how bout an explanation for that *PEculiAR* name...cute new guy
Just a name meant to invoke laughter, no real story behind it. Thanks for the comments! Heres another pic....

Last edited by PantyCricket; 04-15-2009 at 12:27 PM.
PantyCricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #31
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyCricket View Post
Just a name meant to invoke laughter, no real story behind it. Thanks for the comments! Heres another pic....
laughter eh.........I"m thinkin of other emotions right about now ....very very sexy thanks for the extra shot and welcome..i'm guessing you are from the UK?
Old 07-20-2008, 08:56 PM   #32
PantyCricket

Why would you think UK? Im from Mississippi, just south of Memphis, TN. Thanks for your kind words and making me feel welcome.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:21 PM   #33
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title

Quote:
Why would you think UK? Im from Mississippi, just south of Memphis, TN. Thanks for your kind words and making me feel welcome.
I used to live in Leland a few years ago
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #34
PantyCricket

Heard of Leland but never been there, may have passed by it though. One more picture if anyone cares.....

Last edited by PantyCricket; 04-15-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #35
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Heard of Leland but never been there, may have passed by it though. One more picture if anyone cares.....

I feel spoiled with all these great pictures from you boys.

Ever make it up to Canada?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:13 PM   #36
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I've commented on your pictures before and got no reply, so I didn't bother this time.
Hey, I always reply. I've just been slacking on my dims time since I got a new job.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:31 PM   #37
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

Holy bajebus.

Wow.

That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:42 PM   #38
theguy

theguy has said some nice things

[QUOTE=Divals;861374]I'm a firin' mah lazers!!!
theguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:42 AM   #39
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post

Thanks for sharing. You and your friends always look like so much fun to hang out with.

Quote:
I'm guessing the Cricket part (think the sport). And may I add smoldering blue eyes.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 05:01 AM   #40
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
cricket? sounds kinda brit to me...but never no mind..keep the beautiful smiling pictures coming...you are why we put the H in BHM , def got this *COUGARS* stamp of endorsement, and I am quite sure I am not alone on that one hehe
Old 07-21-2008, 07:17 AM   #41
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Alright, I give in/up.

Last edited by Happenstance; 01-03-2014 at 10:58 AM.
Happenstance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:50 PM   #42
nlittle1011

nlittle1011 can now change their title

Hot hot hot

Wow lots of hot men on here, woohoo!

Quote:
This is me, I'm new! 6'1", 425ish. Recently found this site and have enjoyed reading the threads. Figured it was time to post.
nlittle1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:10 PM   #43
Flyin Lilac
Jumped-up fahk.

Flyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going on

Jesus H. Tapdancin Christ what took me so long to visit this thread!!?? You gentlemen are delicious. Alas, as usual, geography is working against me *sigh*.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #44
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
One more picture if anyone cares.....
You are absolutely one handsome guy and have very sexy eyes!!

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better place—
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.
~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
mariac1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:54 AM   #45
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Here's a couple of me :b

Last edited by samuraiscott; 12-04-2011 at 01:50 AM.
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:14 PM   #46
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I love this picture! The teddy may be cute, but you are adorable!
Old 07-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #47
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Would you be my Teddy Bear??

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better place—
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.
~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
mariac1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:41 AM   #48
iheartsquishys

iheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love the pics Ninja, sexy and adorable as always.

PantyCricket I'm psyched to see a new hottie on the boards I hope we get to see more of you.

Shirtless I'm totally jealous of that teddy bear.

Chris, they're can never be enough pics of you.
iheartsquishys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:22 AM   #49
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
Alright, I give in/up.
HOLY SHIT! You are f'ing sexy!!

Why have you been lurking, and when will you post more pics??

(some Quebec FFA needs to attack this one, and I will live vicariously through her)
Old 07-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #50
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Aaaaaaand a big old +1 from me.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote