Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #51
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyCricket View Post
Heard of Leland but never been there, may have passed by it though. One more picture if anyone cares.....
*Swoons*. Wow.

Too bad I can't figure out how to quote the picture too.
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:14 PM   #52
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Here's a picture of me at work from today:

Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:33 PM   #53
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post

Holy shit, I've got those same headphones and that same shirt on. It's like looking at a my evil twin from an alternate bald universe.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:02 PM   #54
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post

This is a cool pic!
Old 07-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #55
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiscott View Post
Here's a couple of me :b

Nice pics!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:55 PM   #56
Aikiman

Aikiman has said some nice things
Default here you go

SANY0833.jpg

SANY0835.jpg

hope you like, these are for my body transformation journal (you won't like this but ) I'm down to 250 from 315 training for Judo contests as well.
Aikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #57
TW1ZTD

TW1ZTD has said some nice things

Well here is a couple crappy pics of me. I took them with my cell phone. I"ll try to get some better ones but I thought I would share these to start.
TW1ZTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:56 PM   #58
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW1ZTD View Post
Well here is a couple crappy pics of me. I took them with my cell phone. I"ll try to get some better ones but I thought I would share these to start.

Hot.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #59
Specter

Specter can now change their title

Heres a few more recent pics...

Heres me on the 4th of July with Smokey, remember, only YOU can prevent forest fires

And me at my friends house
Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:01 PM   #60
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Okay...but I'm not ready to show the face yet...Not Quasimodo or anything, but shy....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Semibagsm.jpg (114.9 KB, 858 views)
Old 07-27-2008, 03:30 PM   #61
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Paperbag MAN!
Old 07-27-2008, 05:35 PM   #62
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Paperbag MAN!
Wasn't that one of Peter Parker's early alter egos?

Old 07-27-2008, 08:26 PM   #63
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
Wasn't that one of Peter Parker's early alter egos?

Yeah - when they found out his black costume was alive, he ended up wearing a paper bag over his head and a Fantastic Four uniform to get home.
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:42 PM   #64
california_august

california_august has said some nice things

First post, whats up?

california_august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:16 PM   #65
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

When I come to this thread... my insides get all jumpy.
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:25 AM   #66
creamygoodness

creamygoodness has said some nice things

This is a recent pic of me; I'm usually quite a bit larger so I'll get back to you a few months down the line! And please don't ask about the uniform!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n222304153_3340633_4028.jpg (66.3 KB, 789 views)
creamygoodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:16 AM   #67
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamygoodness View Post
This is a recent pic of me; I'm usually quite a bit larger so I'll get back to you a few months down the line! And please don't ask about the uniform!
Dimensions: the only place where men plead "I'm fatter than my pictures would lead you to believe! Really!!"

Old 07-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #68
creamygoodness

creamygoodness has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Dimensions: the only place where men plead "I'm fatter than my pictures would lead you to believe! Really!!"

Quite the parallel universe isn't it?! (And yes, I suppose "chubby" would be a better way of describing me right now)
creamygoodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #69
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Actually, that's pretty much as fat as I am...
Old 07-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #70
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a little bit drunk in this pic so please excuse the stupid pose

WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:10 PM   #71
MaryClaire

MaryClaire does more than just post hot picsMaryClaire does more than just post hot picsMaryClaire does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post

Love the pose!!! You're adorable
MaryClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:26 PM   #72
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^thanks girly

one more that I have on the computer, I'll have to upload some more

WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #73
MaryClaire

MaryClaire does more than just post hot picsMaryClaire does more than just post hot picsMaryClaire does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
^thanks girly

one more that I have on the computer, I'll have to upload some more

Finally a guy from Illinois!!!!!!
MaryClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #74
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Whoa There's nothing hotter than a man you knows how to dress.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:53 PM   #75
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Love the pose!!! You are very handsome

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better placeó
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.