Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-03-2008, 12:30 PM   #26
snowyskies

snowyskies has said some nice things

because its fun to be a camerawhore sometimes...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 016.JPG (26.3 KB, 1013 views)
Old 04-03-2008, 12:32 PM   #27
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thanks!

Thanks Ladies! Your all very sexy and attractive! (o.k. DAAHAMMMM HOT) guess i'll post some pic's I took this week. Soon as I get home to size and download them.

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:59 PM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I admit I'm surprised how readily people agree to post these pics....but I don't meant that in a bad way! More like "Wow, if I'd known, I'd have asked years ago "

Anyway, thanks to everyone who has shared their pic already. It is cool to see the variety in FFA, and each picture has had its cool features, from Surly's mass of ringlets to Mary's spread of tatoos, you are all really distinctive you all!

And.....I think it must be demonstrable fact that women are just more attractive than men!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:00 PM   #29
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

still speechless and thats says a lot.....
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:22 PM   #30
SomeFatGuy

SomeFatGuy can now change their title
Default Bellying up to the bar

Thanks ladies for “bellying up to the bar” and showing us guys & ladies a different side we don’t normally get to see. Great pics, everyone!!!
SomeFatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #31
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeFatGuy View Post
Thanks ladies for “bellying up to the bar” and showing us guys & ladies a different side we don’t normally get to see. Great pics, everyone!!!
I'll add my hearty amen to that! You're a
group of very lovely ladies.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:18 PM   #32
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Fav thread of all time?! Yeah... it is *GGGGGG*

wantabelly, your turn now :P.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:41 PM   #33
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
one little FFA in Maryland checking in
wow...outstanding
too great for words
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #34
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by intraultra View Post
hdangel, my god...

well here is my contribution. hopefully this thread motivates the boys to post more.

also, as an aside to rocczilla, (i would just message you but considering our last exchange i decided against it :P) i swear i saw you...yesterday i think. on liacouras walk. is that even possible? if not, it was totally your doppelganger.
It's entirely possible. I go to Temple lol.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:45 PM   #35
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
Pictures are fun. xP

DROOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Beautiful as always, my dear
Old 04-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #36
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

whoa! I was going to post something, but after HDANGEL15, and Mary, I'm going to hide in my hole. you guys are stunning!

All the other ladies in here are absolutely gorgeous as well! I love the angles!
Old 04-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #37
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I honestly don't know why I even bothered posting in this thread at all.

Um, cause your like one of the hottest chicks in Canada. That's why.
P.S. I like the sans glasses look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite
I don't think "God damn" has came out of my mouth as much as this thread has made it!
I second that, I can't calm down enough to know which pics to comment on, I'm wearing out the 'Back" and "Forward" buttons on my browser. HD, holy shit, you should post waaaaaaaay more pics!!!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis

Last edited by daddyoh70; 04-03-2008 at 10:31 PM.
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:24 AM   #38
Ninja_Panda

Ninja_Panda can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyskies View Post
Snowy, I gotta say...
nothing makes you feel more perverted than watching random women willing post pictures for sheer enjoyment of a whim

"The true Zen of flavour is not found in a coliseum but in a small kitchen, with friends." -Bender
Ninja_Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:49 AM   #39
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't find any recent half naked photos I can post without being forced to charge you all 25 cents a piece. Here's an old one. I'm fatter now though.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:46 AM   #40
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Evident!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I can't find any recent half naked photos I can post without being forced to charge you all 25 cents a piece. Here's an old one. I'm fatter now though.
Wow, Lilly, your beauty is plainly obvious
at every size.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:19 AM   #41
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post

Heavy Heavy sigh

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:28 PM   #42
snowyskies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Panda View Post
Snowy, I gotta say...
nothing makes you feel more perverted than watching random women willing post pictures for sheer enjoyment of a whim
haha thanks ninja *blushes*
Old 04-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #43
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post
Fav thread of all time?! Yeah... it is *GGGGGG*

wantabelly, your turn now :P.

I concur. Best thread.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:13 PM   #44
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Agreed. Best Thread Ever.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #45
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Quote:

God...damn....
Old 04-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #46
snowyskies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post

God...damn....
thanks smite...

you boys are so sweet you're making me blush... anymore of that and i might have to post another picture
Old 04-05-2008, 04:59 PM   #47
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Quote:

you boys are so sweet you're making me blush... anymore of that and i might have to post another picture
if that's the case then....................................

Old 04-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #48
Ninja_Panda

Ninja_Panda can now change their title

Quote:
...anymore of that and i might have to post another picture
Really, only ONE??

"The true Zen of flavour is not found in a coliseum but in a small kitchen, with friends." -Bender
Ninja_Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #49
snowyskies

Default wow

well you two were certainly quick to respond lol... well what the hell... how about a 2 for 1 deal?

well boys, whaddaya think? hehe sorry about the myspace like quality of the first one but hey it happens sometimes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 009 (2).JPG (29.3 KB, 907 views)
File Type: jpg 012.JPG (22.5 KB, 903 views)
Old 04-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #50
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

I think I might be shipping off to boston...

Alright, bad joke but wow...like wow...