Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-05-2008, 08:13 PM   #51
homersimpson

homersimpson has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
Pictures are fun. xP

LOVe the tats....
homersimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:31 AM   #52
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Wow, Lilly, your beauty is plainly obvious
at every size.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Heavy Heavy sigh
Thank you both so much.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:49 AM   #53
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

<Sigh> Ladies, very lovely!
Rojodi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:25 PM   #54
Eroica86

Eroica86 can now change their title

Eroica86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:37 PM   #55
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroica86 View Post

Very very nice thank you for posting
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:57 PM   #56
homersimpson

homersimpson has said some nice things

Quote:

U can be my angel anytime!!!
homersimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:07 PM   #57
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Yeah....Eroica has left me speechless...
Old 04-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #58
Ninja_Panda

Ninja_Panda can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyskies View Post
well boys, whaddaya think? hehe sorry about the myspace like quality of the first one but hey it happens sometimes
what, that picture isn't myspace quality...it isn't slutty enough.

"The true Zen of flavour is not found in a coliseum but in a small kitchen, with friends." -Bender
Ninja_Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:49 PM   #59
fatboy1004

fatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Great picture Surly! Love the "no-glasses" look, too.

Ever think about a more...appropriate s/n? Like maybe...SultrySomething?
fatboy1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:58 PM   #60
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyskies View Post
well you two were certainly quick to respond lol... well what the hell... how about a 2 for 1 deal?

well boys, whaddaya think? hehe sorry about the myspace like quality of the first one but hey it happens sometimes
Wow... you are absolutely stunning. Your tummy looks like a nice place to sleep...
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #61
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Wow... just wow. I'm speechless.

Brb, whiping the drool off my keyboard
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:03 PM   #62
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default cheeky

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:34 AM   #63
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

all I can say after looking at this thread is yowza
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:23 AM   #64
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy1004 View Post
Great picture Surly! Love the "no-glasses" look, too.

Ever think about a more...appropriate s/n? Like maybe...SultrySomething?
Oh, I second that motion--it would match up so much better with who you seem to be!
Old 04-07-2008, 09:25 AM   #65
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Ok if I am ever near BC can I come by and just drool at you..please please just a little...
Old 04-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #66
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks, boys

My ego is feeling quite pretty today

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:00 PM   #67
topher38
Old Warhorse

Quote:
Thanks, boys

My ego is feeling quite pretty today

I can pet your ego as I drool Couldn't help myself
Old 04-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #68
Ninja_Panda

Ninja_Panda can now change their title

Quote:

hahahaha, something that heavenly has got to be fattening.

"The true Zen of flavour is not found in a coliseum but in a small kitchen, with friends." -Bender
Ninja_Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #69
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Pics

Hey there. I'm a FFA. I have pictures posted on another site. I'm not going to repost them here but you can follow the links to check them out

http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusio...art=0&gender=0
http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusio...art=1&gender=0
http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusio...art=2&gender=0

For the record, I'm not a feeder. FF was the first "fat" site I came across and someone there pointed me in this direction. Anyhow enjoy.
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:30 PM   #70
topher38
Old Warhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKitten View Post
Hey there. I'm a FFA. I have pictures posted on another site. I'm not going to repost them here but you can follow the links to check them out

For the record, I'm not a feeder. FF was the first "fat" site I came across and someone there pointed me in this direction. Anyhow enjoy.
CK you always look good sweetie
Old 04-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #71
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
CK you always look good sweetie
Agreed!
Old 04-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #72
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKitten View Post

Fotas bonitas! Pues, cada de las mujeres son MUY bonitas.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #73
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default THANKS ONE AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLll

you all do this Resident cougar good ego inflation..and such lovely ladies to share the thread with!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannabeVERYfat View Post
you forgot to add BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
Just one word superdooperwowsDAmnsneesmeadroolcupbad.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocczilla View Post
Wow, where have you been all my life?
Quote:
Originally Posted by intraultra View Post
hdangel, my god...
Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
wow...outstanding
too great for words
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
whoa! I was going to post something, but after HDANGEL15, and Mary, I'm going to hide in my hole. you guys are stunning!

All the other ladies in here are absolutely gorgeous as well! I love the angles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
HD, holy shit, you should post waaaaaaaay more pics!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #74
topher38
Old Warhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
you all do this Resident cougar good ego inflation..and such lovely ladies to share the thread with!!!!!
well hell I'm all about petting the Ego and anything else I can pet
Old 04-08-2008, 05:32 AM   #75
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Best. Thread. EVER! Woohoo! All the ladies are LOVELY!