Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-04-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
Adam in SC

Adam in SC has said some nice things
Default New here

I posted in the Introduction thread, but I figure I'd post here too. It's pretty much a carbon copy of the other post, but you only live once! hah!

My brother told me about this forum, so I decided to join up. A little about me. My name is Adam. Firefighter. I'm 33. 5'10", 275. Moving to Charleston SC in about 2 weeks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Adam shirtless 1.JPG (50.0 KB, 281 views)
File Type: jpg Adam shirtless 2.JPG (49.6 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg Adam at Daves.jpg (75.6 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg Adam4.jpg (53.1 KB, 274 views)
File Type: jpg Adam in fire gear.jpg (36.9 KB, 270 views)
Adam in SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #2
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to the boards!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time around here.

Oh and great pictures...gotta love firefighters.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well HELLO and welcome...

TJC

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
pani

pani carries a lot of weight on this boardpani carries a lot of weight on this boardpani carries a lot of weight on this boardpani carries a lot of weight on this boardpani carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Welcome!

Welcome Adam! You are very dashing in your uniform!! Way to young for me -just making an observation! I dated a firefighter here in Illinois for about 5 years. We are still friends! Great guy! God Bless you all!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
lady of the dark
I like bellies!

lady of the dark can now change their title

wow, a fireman! And what a great belly!
lady of the dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #6
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome to the boards

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #7
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default wellcome to sc

I live in north charleston and if you need to have someone take you around I would not mind showing you the area and show you the best chinese restaurant and I am gay but respectful I dont get nasty with men who are not..and besides I like to cook lol

welcome again.