Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #351
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
I met her in a Hawaiian diner and and saw her making a house out her waffles but she just couldn't figure out the door so I offered up a outsiders perspective and suggested a toothpick. Then she said she liked the smell of my fishy hands bc it reminded her of her father....at this point this story can go two totally different ways, i'll keep it non incestuous and say that her father was a fisherman, everything went perfect and we decided to see each other again for breakfast but then when i saw her the next morning she didn't remember me... wait, that's not it.

damn you cinema!!!!!!
Wouldn't It Be Nice?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #352
jsch163

jsch163 has said some nice things
Default Haven't even introduced myself yet, but...

I'll chime in. I met my girl on a free dating website. In my profile, I mentioned having a thing for chubby girls. I saw no reason to hide it. As far as I know, this didn't have much to do with her messaging me, but we got to talking and hit it off. I told her a couple weeks later (this was before things got serious) that I had a fetish. She was open minded to it. After a while, she got with it, and found her own fetish (complimentary to mine). And there you have it folks. Dreams really do come true. It's now one and half year later and she's about 70 lbs heavier. We're doin' that crazy feedist stuff.
jsch163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:39 AM   #353
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I met my BHM on deviantART of all places! He messaged me to tell me he liked my art, I added him on Skype and everything just escalated from there, really!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #354
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

omg myspace in 07' so goofy!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:57 PM   #355
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
omg myspace in 07' so goofy!
Myspace.... man that brings back memories.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:57 AM   #356
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

He is not exactly my significant other yet but the closest have to one and we met through a voyeurism chat
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:52 AM   #357
mro723chicago

mro723chicago can now change their title
Default How We Met

We met on a dating site which features BBW's.

My previous girlfriend of two years (and also BBW) went back to her ex. I was devastated.

She is from Europe and came to the US 10 years ago. I am 6 feet tall and she is 5 feet in height with a voluptuous round body. It did not take us long until we were in bed and we clicked immediately.

This summer will be three years of happiness together.
mro723chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:59 PM   #358
BigCutieCallie

BigCutieCallie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieCallie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieCallie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My significant other and I met on FantasyFeeder actually. I commented on his photos, and he wrote me to say thank you and then it went from there. I also me my ex on an FA forum site.
BigCutieCallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #359
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A Swedish bbw in Dims chat gave me his yahoo ID, saying he was too "old and boring" for her but that i might like him lol. He is a Swedish man a few years older than myself. This was around 2007. I sent him a message and we started having very nice chats, nothing boring or old about him!

Circumstances meant that we lost touch and out of the blue he popped up again about 2010. During the chat, I told him that he was welcome to come over for a visit some time if he needed a distraction (he had had a bereavment) and actually much to my surprise he accepted immediately. Thank goodness for Ryanair's cheap flights from Sweden to Scotland. What a difference from men that treated me like no kind of priority, and would say "I don't know yet what I've got planned that weekend", when invited out on a date. I reckoned if I was no priority to them, then it should work both ways. And how glad I am now!

The visits got longer and more frequent as time went on and he comes over now every couple of months for a couple of weeks, and longer at Christmas/New Year. Obviously it's not ideal living in different countries, but we make it work for us and aim to make arrangements so that we can be together permanently at some point in the future. He is a truly lovely man, kind, caring, thoughtful, funny and very cute. He is a referee of several sports so is slim and fit, just the way I like them. Oh and he is a dyed in the wool FA!

Thank you Conrad, without your site I wouldn't have met my Swedish sweetie!

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 06-24-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: .
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #360
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

I actually met my boyfriend on Plenty of Fish, I was messaging guys on there and none of them replied to them and I was just going to give up and shut down my account when he sent me a message back. He said he had read my profile and it was the video games and mention of Final Fantasy games that got his attention. And this was back in March 2011 so now two years later we're still together, despite the fact that he lives two hours away from me and I rarely see him more than once a month or holidays which sucks...

But since life has now kicked me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me, I'm not even sure I'll be able to see him even on holidays anymore. I have to find a job for reasons...I won't say on here but they're serious enough to make me dread losing my time with him. We can't live together since his brother is having a baby and the three of them will be moving back into the house he lives in with his dad so there went any chance I had at living with him. She's due in August and they have a three bedroom house and all rooms will be spoken for.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:40 PM   #361
kizzylove
Belizean Princess

kizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticed

I met my husband on a free dating site http://www.largepassions.com
we've been married for 4 years now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meeeee.jpg (65.9 KB, 257 views)
Old 03-10-2014, 01:44 PM   #362
weaverof

weaverof has said some nice things
Default Reply!

Have been reading this thread...and I need to make up some more dating profiles right away and start using the chat rooms!
weaverof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #363
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've know my fiancÚ dating back to 1995. She was in HS at the time with my brother. The two of them dated for a period of time but they decided that they were better off as friends. To this day, they are like brother and sister.

The attraction between us had been there for quite a while. We were both to worried speak up , afraid that my brother would have a stroke at the idea of his best friend and big brother getting together. He must not have a problem being as he is the best man in the wedding next month.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:30 AM   #364
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I met both of my significant others online.

My husband in 1996 via an AOL profile search (he was searching for single women in our area, my profile caught his interest, he sent me a message, and after chatting back and forth for a little while we decided to meet).

My boyfriend in 2005 via a locally based Yahoo group that did social outings and other group events together. I had only met him in person in passing at one of the outings, as in he was walking in the door to the bar while I was walking out. We didn't really get to know each other until after the group disbanded and we started chatting online.

Tracy