Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-15-2008, 01:07 PM   #51
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink977 View Post
Well, I was using a text dating site that I found in the back of Cosmo magazine. For the past year or so, I wondered where he got the number and he said he got it on late night TV "Meet HOT singles in your area tonight" and well, he met me.....damn he had great luck! LOL! He lied about what he looked like...claiming to have huge muscles and a 6 pack. I overexaggerated my size and told him I may weigh 700 pounds. I'm alot smaller than that and well he definitely hasn't seen a six pack before unless its the one he's drinking. It didn't matter though. I loved him at first site and if he were to ask me to marry him within the next second, I would say yes and if he asked me to marry him when I am 90, I would say yes.
Tink977 is my little sister and she told me about this Cosmo texting thing she found so I gave it a try. In March 2006, I got a random text from my guy introducing himself. Over the next several months, we texted back and forth. Then we spoke on the phone. From then on we talked nearly every day until we finally got to meet on October 7th, 2007. We've been together ever since! He's my sweetheart!
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:29 PM   #52
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great stories. I don't get tired of your and Gottfried's story, Laura, and Blockierer, you and your honey have always made a beautiful couple.

Eric and I met here, at Dimensions (the old board software) back in 1999. He wrote me to tell me I have a beautiful smile and we wrote back and forth for a while. I wasn't really looking at the time, being in the middle of the break up with my ex-husband after a 15-year-long relationship that produced a child. But we still wrote occasionally.

We started writing more, and then talking on the phone once a week or so probably close to five years ago. Then, in Sept. of 2004 he came out to California from Montereal to meet me. It was only four days, but we really hit it off and became a couple, as we both knew we could fall for each other if things were right when we met. After that, we started talking nightly from then on (thank goodness for affordable phone plans that cover the U.S. and Canada!). Eric came to visit every 2-4 months during those years, depending upon his work schedule.

Those years of over 3,000 miles between us for almost 3.5 years was tough. It's hard not to be able to look each other in the eyes, and touch -- and not just sexually, though there's that, too. But when it comes to comfort, there were only words, not real hugs. In other ways it's a great thing, because when you talk every night you have to say something, because all you have is the phone. This way, you get to know each other pretty well, and while some of the conversations were silly, or just companionable (each of us doing other things while we're talking), we had many meaningful conversations where we got to know each other better in some ways than if we were face-to-face, because proximity and sex is not a factor.

In May of last year (it's almost our first Anniversary!), we were married, and have been living together now for over four months, finally. It's wonderful and we fall more in love as time goes by, and I see us happily growing old together.

A photo of Eric and I post-wedding, in the courtyard where we were married.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 11-06-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:51 PM   #53
BrunetteBeauty80

BrunetteBeauty80 can now change their title

^ Aww, great story! Love the picture too. You guys look very happy!
BrunetteBeauty80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:43 PM   #54
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you, BrunetteBeauty. That's one of our favorite wedding photos. We were lucky to have friends with digital cameras there taking pics, so we didn't hire a professional. Neither of us likes the real posed looks, and we had some friends with great photographic skills, so we were very lucky.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 04-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #55
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's an awesome story Tina, and it gives me hope. And you make such a beautiful couple. Thanks so much for sharing.

I love this thread.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 04:20 AM   #56
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's a lovely picture and story, Tina.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:44 AM   #57
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

My significant other and I were in the chorus of a musical together.

The cast of this particular show went out to a bar following a rehearsal one day, and we stayed long enough that a fellow chorus member pointed to myself and my girlfriend-to-be and said, 'Okay, you two make out.' I suspect he did this because he knew she was interested in me and knew she was too shy to do anything about it. A few conversations later, I discovered that she and I are remarkably similar in even the subtlest ways, and that she is not, in fact, the type to kiss anyone at a bar that she is asked to. Approaching three wonderful months (feels like longer... is that good or bad?) and hopes of many more to come.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:17 AM   #58
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default places I have met romantic interests

Concerts, primarily. Then come bookstores, exhibits, and, when I used to go to them, those fat parties/events
Old 04-16-2008, 09:19 AM   #59
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
She found my ad in a dating site for single BBWs and BBW-lovers. I was looking for a fat woman . Yes, I really adore fat women. We are endured for 5 years.
And I love to read (SS)BBW/FA success stories.
So come on! Let us know you story.

Fred, mein schatze, are you trying to make me jealous posting photos of your beautiful wife??
Old 04-16-2008, 09:15 PM   #60
Tina
Older and wiser now

Thank you so much for saying so, olwen and Mini.

Old 04-16-2008, 11:19 PM   #61
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

In July of 1990, my friend and I worked together and we were invited to a large BBQ a customer was having at his home for friends and family. Of course, we arrived about five hours late. We walked in the backyard and there were about 75 people. Thank goodness he spotted us and made his way over. At that time, my now hubby, Larry spotted us (as I was the ONLY fat girl there) and decided he wanted to meet us too. So, his friend Mike, who was throwing the party and had invited us, introduced us all.
So we three sit down and Larry starts talking to us and my friend, who was used to getting all the attention, kept talking to him and blocking me out. Finally Larry got up from his seat and sat on the ground next to me so that everyone would know that he was interested in me. Within ten minutes he asked me for my number.
Well, we spent the afternoon/evening together, drinking beer, eating, playing volleyball (oh to be young again), of course I kept wondering why he always wanted to be behind me when we played (naive girl).
Anyway, by the time it was very late, only a few people were left. We were hanging out on each other and someone actually walked up to us and asked if we were married. Well, he had to leave and I had to gather up my friend and go home as well. The next day he called and we talked for hours. He got all my stupid jokes and I thought he was the sweetest guy ever!
We saw each other again four days later. I was afraid he had forgotten how fat I was and was going to reject me. Oh well, that was wrong. He brought me a stuffed animal and a rose and kissed and hugged me.
He took me to a park that night and we told each other we were in love. I couldn't believe it. After all that time of thinking that I would never have a real boyfriend, this great guy wanted me AND I wanted him too. Well, we were engaged three months later. We moved in together two months after that. We were married after four years (mostly because I lost some family members and I am lazy) and have been together since. We were married 13 years this past St. Patrick's Day and we will be together 18 years the end of this July.
As far as fat playing a role in our lives, yes absolutely. I am a fat woman and he loves fat women. We have discovered the "fat" world together. He taught me how to accept myself and see the beauty in other large women as well. I love food and he never denies me. He is a very typical FA, as I am learning more and more by reading the boards, and thank goodness for that cause I love me an FA. Yes I do.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:34 PM   #62
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love love that story. It's fucking awesome. Every time I read a post in this thread my heart opens up a little more. Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-18-2008, 11:41 AM   #63
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
I love love that story. It's fucking awesome. Every time I read a post in this thread my heart opens up a little more. Thanks for sharing!
Why thank you Olwen! I am still thankful every day that I found a significant other. And I love reading the stories too.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:40 AM   #64
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

High school
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #65
Jazz Man
Abandon all hope...

Jazz Man does more than just post hot picsJazz Man does more than just post hot picsJazz Man does more than just post hot pics

I met my wife at www.findabbwlover.com. I couldn't believe how easy it was to meet women through that site. I will recommend it to any guys looking for a good dating site. I've always been thin but during my high school days, developed an attraction for large women. It actually felt good to be attracted to something other than what society told me was attractive. She used to be thin but had gained a lot of weight in previous relationships due to high stress, two pregnancies, and thyroid problems. She was 33 and I was 25 at the time (for some reason I seemed to attract mainly older women at that site, also good). Basically, we swapped a few short emails, talked through instant messenger, and then I called her after we had talked about me coming to Austin (I lived in San Antonio) for a visit. We went out for a few drinks and dancing. I spent the night at her apartment but slept on the couch. Later I heard that her roommate told her I would not come back because she didn't "give it up." She also admitted that her intention on this date was for a casual encounter so that she could convince herself that she could have fun without the emotional factor but once she got to know me and saw that I was not a stereotypical guy, she bailed on that plan and instead, wanted to get to know me better. She also worried that she wasn't my type because she thought I should be with a young, slim, "attractive" girl. (Yeah, I know...LOL) We kept writing and talking on the phone and I came down for a weekend long visit while her roommate was talking her son camping. We did end up having sex at the end of the weekend but the emotional factor was definitely there by that point. We decided to keep dating, even after we both moved to separate states and had to make a 12-hour drive to visit. She eventually ended up moving to Nebraska to cohabilitate with me and I proposed to her a few months later and we tied the knot last summer. We've been through a lot since we met but we're happier than most couples I know. Don't want to bore you if you're not interested in more detail but there's plenty more if you want to hear it. Just let me know.
Jazz Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #66
Jazz Man
Abandon all hope...

Jazz Man does more than just post hot picsJazz Man does more than just post hot picsJazz Man does more than just post hot pics

And I'll throw in a pic for good measure
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM0123a.JPG (107.3 KB, 706 views)
Old 04-27-2008, 07:20 PM   #67
olwen
Disco Bear

You're a cute couple and that's a good story.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:05 PM   #68
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz Man View Post
And I'll throw in a pic for good measure

Beautiful couple! and that waterfall certainly helped to make a great pic

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #69
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i agree... lovely couple!

Old 04-29-2008, 06:26 PM   #70
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmm, we indirectly met through Dimensions I guess.

Heather, John, and I headed down to NYC for a lecture she was giving on Fat Sex in March of 06 and he came out to hear it - saw the posting about it here on the boards. I didn't meet him officially until after the lecture, back at the hotel, but managed to bark at him twice before ever meeting him. (In my defense, I was in protective/supportive mode for Heather and getting the lecture pulled off and saving John a seat. )

So, a bunch of us hung out all night, but he was sitting away from me during dinner... at the end of the night, I basically said "Nice to meet you even though we didn't talk..." and he went straight in for a hug. He hugged all the girls though.

We (my friends and I) talked later about how cool it was that a young guy with no real ties to the lecture or us would come out and take a chance on hanging with a bunch of strangers, just really put himself out there. Most young FAs are scared shitless to take those steps... it left an impression.

So, we exchanged a few PMs from there, and then he came up for Memorial Day weekend... and we basically hung out and talked the whole time. I kept trying to get him to go mingle with girls "his own age", but he'd keep coming back... and when he didn't come back, I found myself sort of bummed out. We were really hitting it off... but the age thing... I just figured there was no way he'd be interested.

By the end of the weekend we finally figured out we both were interested in the other. We dated casually for a few months, but it was a bit of a false start... but we were always friends. Last April we reunited and have been together, officially, ever since.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nye07_01.jpg (71.0 KB, 650 views)

Last edited by AnnMarie; 04-29-2008 at 06:30 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #71
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eh, fook, it won't let me rep you for that story. Nice one- thanks for sharing, AM

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #72
olwen
Disco Bear

Yeah AM, I swear I went Awwwww. I love that pic, and not for nothin' but he's a hotty. You go girl! I'm starting to think this thread is waaaaay cuter than cuteoverload.com

More stories people, more stories please!
Old 04-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #73
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

* rep recovered...*

dont know how good i did though...

lovely story though!

*claps*
Old 04-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #74
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ann Marie - that story is lovely and the picture is absolutely ADORABLE! The best photo in this topic, IMO.

More stories please - this topic is helping to crack the wall of cynicism that seems to be sprouting up around me....romance is not yet dead! Yay!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #75
Jazz Man
Abandon all hope...

AnneMarie, if you don't mind my asking, how old is your guy? It's always reassuring to know I'm not alone with Ashton Kutcher in that regard. Great story, by the way.

"Love thy enemies. They'll go nuts trying to figure out what you're up to." :cool:

"If you're ever in a war, instead of throwing a grenade, stick a pin in a jack-o-lantern and throw that instead. Then they'll think about how silly war is and while they're thinking, you can throw a real grenade." :D

"People need to realize that every time they talk about how 'fragile' our little planet is, it's like asking outer space aliens to come invade us." :doh: