Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #51
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default you must...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Ok, i see all sorts of masturbatory fodder on here, now hand it out for the women....

I would like to see some booty...not just any booty, make it some great male booty...um, and if i can have every request...some great naked male booty...

hey, the men have every bloody request out there from pigtails to booty shorts to everything in between, i say, hand it over men...we are equal opportunity droolers!!!

Too SI? Too Bad!!!

spread some rep around before giving to socialbfly again...

i would know the bum of harry potter anywhere!!!! btw, he will be reprising his role in Equus here in NYC.... anyone game?!??!

"never argue with the mothers..." – Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:36 PM   #52
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
well, crap, false advertising, yeah, it does look like the set of Equus...or however you spell that, lol...crap...so much for Mel....
I would take cute harry potter butt over old saggy mel gibson butt.

Just sayin'
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:01 PM   #53
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
I would take cute harry potter butt over old saggy mel gibson butt.

Just sayin'
i know, but you know, at 48 i feel like such a lech perving on poor Daniel....he could be my grandchild...ok, not quite...

Greeny...RESCUE ME!!!

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:03 PM   #54
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

By the way, two male gluteus maximus does not a booty thread make....

break out the booty pics men...cause i swear, if i see one more "show me your_______ women" i am gonna fricking scream...

Old 04-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #55
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
By the way, two male gluteus maximus does not a booty thread make....

break out the booty pics men...cause i swear, if i see one more "show me your_______ women" i am gonna fricking scream...
Wouldn't the plural be gluteii maximi? I guess they're just Latin anyone into nursing these days? And there I was gonna ask the other women to show us their big, bodacious attitudes, but now you've gone and spoiled my mood. Can someone please help me find a snit to go off in? A clean one this time, thank you.

(How's THAT for some major ASS?)
Old 04-10-2008, 06:14 PM   #56
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Less talky, more showy.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #57
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pft...what is up with the wimpy men on these Boards? My fella doesn't even come here and his ass is on this thread.
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:59 PM   #58
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

The natives are restless. I'll suppose I'll come to the rescue.

George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by pudgy; 06-03-2008 at 03:51 PM.
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:09 AM   #59
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i know, but you know, at 48 i feel like such a lech perving on poor Daniel....he could be my grandchild...ok, not quite...

Greeny...RESCUE ME!!!
Hey, he's legal now--perv away. I've had that photo (and others from the play) in my iPod for about a year, I guess, just so I could look at them whenever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post
Woo woo. I likes.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:01 AM   #60
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post

Nice butt dimples...did i mention i love butt dimples?

Old 04-11-2008, 11:46 AM   #61
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pudgy, you're adorable! I wanna rep. you but alas it seems I have been repping people too much lately so I can't!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:51 PM   #62
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fellas, take a cue from Pudgy and post some booty,
believe us when we say, we love your patooties.

Okay, I promise, no more rhymes.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:57 AM   #63
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

well heres a few older ones... I didn't have any time for new ones, but I'll try to put a few up if i can
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fgge8.jpg (28.2 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg nake014eg9.jpg (112.8 KB, 385 views)
File Type: jpg fgfnx3.jpg (36.0 KB, 384 views)
File Type: jpg nake006ts5.jpg (66.7 KB, 381 views)
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:24 AM   #64
survivalisfutile
Robot in Disguise

survivalisfutile can now change their title

Well, I suppose if you like fat asses, then I "take the cake" so to speak...

I told myself I'd never do it, I was planning on running for office someday, oh well, dirt will be dirt right?

*shyness insues* oh well.
survivalisfutile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 07:23 AM   #65
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat70327 View Post
well heres a few older ones... I didn't have any time for new ones, but I'll try to put a few up if i can
As usual, it's very nice to see you, Pat!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:57 AM   #66
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat70327 View Post

Very, very nice

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:33 AM   #67
olwen
Disco Bear

finally more bootie. yay. thanks guys. Nice.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #68
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, came out a bit dark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dark.jpg (65.2 KB, 346 views)
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:02 PM   #69
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Well, came out a bit dark.
Okay, looked at it 3 times so I should at least comment.

Yowza! Good job, Chief.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:04 PM   #70
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

While that is not exactly your bum...good job, Webmaster...hehe
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #71
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just um...wow!
Old 04-13-2008, 03:41 PM   #72
yoferpher

yoferpher can now change their title

Might as well post mine over here....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z_P1010014-small2.JPG (40.1 KB, 343 views)
yoferpher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:42 PM   #73
olwen
Disco Bear

yowza! very nice. Spankable to be sure.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:43 PM   #74
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

Holy hell!!!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 03:47 PM   #75
yoferpher

yoferpher can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
yowza! very nice. Spankable to be sure.
Thank you, glad you liked it. Sure the pic is kinda old, but I think it is probably the better looking pic I have (Currently, I have a bad swimsuit tan that doesn't make it look as good compared to the rest of my body).
yoferpher is offline   Reply With Quote