Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 02-14-2006, 09:16 PM   #1
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Another reason to support Dimensions! :)

Okay, okay... I know. I'm not saying this to hear excuses or bully anyone into giving, that's up to all of you.

However, Conrad made a Clubhouse for the supporters.... so if you are one... stop by and check it out! You can also find it listed on the main forums page, down at the bottom, above the Stories board.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...splay.php?f=21

Perks of membership? According to the Big Man "You get more PM space, more attachment space, your avatar can be larger, and some other goodies."

<-- my head is bigger already! (shaddup!)

So anyway, in case he didn't want to make some grand announcement, I did. And if he does, I'm sure he'll do it much better than I have.

Thanks, Conrad.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:24 PM   #2
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm confused... I made a donation a few months ago. I clicked on the link and it says I don't have access. Where can one find the requirements of membership?

Laura
*wants to join the club*

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:26 PM   #3
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Same for me, Donated at the beginning of January. I did a one time donation.....could that be it?
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:27 PM   #4
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl
I'm confused... I made a donation a few months ago. I clicked on the link and it says I don't have access.
Same here.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:28 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ooop, I'll ask for a definition, maybe it's a monthly thing (that's what I am, so I'm only guessing)?

Sit tight.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:28 PM   #6
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I finally got off my fat ass and signed up for a subscription
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:29 PM   #7
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
Okay, okay... I know. I'm not saying this to hear excuses or bully anyone into giving, that's up to all of you.
Ya know what? I *do* want to bully everyone into supporting this place! We love it here. We are lost when the site is down. Dimensions enriches our lives. How can you take take take and not give anything back?

I'm not saying "give till it hurts". I'm just sayin'.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:35 PM   #8
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't get in either, but I didn't give my screen name when I signed up a while back. Maybe that's why?
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:37 PM   #9
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK, so how much is it gonna set me back? Can't even see the forum on the list there... You sure it's really there, AnnMarie? And how big an avatar we talking here?

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:57 PM   #10
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yup, me, too. Just the other day, but it wasn't for a monthly thing.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 10:16 PM   #11
saucywench

Quote:
...maybe it's a monthly thing...
Damn, I hate those things (ref. PM)

Last edited by saucywench; 02-14-2006 at 10:16 PM. Reason: (or PMS, even) ;-)
Old 02-14-2006, 10:19 PM   #12
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
OK, so how much is it gonna set me back? Can't even see the forum on the list there... You sure it's really there, AnnMarie? And how big an avatar we talking here?

LOL.... the monthly donations are set for $1, 3, 5, 10, etc. So you can get monthly for VERY little money.

My avatar is 100 x 100 now. It's good, right?
Old 02-14-2006, 10:19 PM   #13
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench
Damn, I hate those things (ref. PM)

hahahah Goof.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:53 PM   #14
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi AM...

I signed up for the monthly thing, and I cannot get into the "clubhouse" via the link that you provided. Is there some trick to this??

Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 10:58 PM   #15
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie S-R
Hi AM...

I signed up for the monthly thing, and I cannot get into the "clubhouse" via the link that you provided. Is there some trick to this??
LOL... I have a message in to Conrad, Sandie. Maybe it's a secret handshake or a code word?

Anyway, I'll try to post as soon as I know... sorry for any confusion folks!
Old 02-14-2006, 11:40 PM   #16
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
LOL... I have a message in to Conrad, Sandie. Maybe it's a secret handshake or a code word?

Anyway, I'll try to post as soon as I know... sorry for any confusion folks!
Ooooo...secret handshakes......code words.....I'm liking this clubhouse idea already!

Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 01:16 AM   #17
Ryan
Car Pay DM

Ryan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What exactly is in the Clubhouse that makes it different/better than the normal forums?
Old 02-15-2006, 06:17 AM   #18
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I WILL SIGN UP B/C I LOVE THIS PLAEC YES I DO!!!~~!!!!!!!

lolololol

Just let me know when the dust settles on the procedure we should follow. Right now it seems like it's:

1. We sign up for a monthly thing.
2. We tell AnnMarie.
3. AnnMarie tells Conrad.
4. Conrad tells Ruby.
5. Ruby checks to make sure we've signed up.
6. Ruby tells Contrad.
7. Conrad tells AnnMarie.
8. AnnMarie sets us up with new access powers.

Seems like there could be some streamlining in the process, though...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 07:32 AM   #19
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hope we're gonna get an update on this today. Seems ill-advised to penalize those who donate in lump sums. Perhaps it's just a software glitch.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

Old 02-15-2006, 07:46 AM   #20
abluesman
I da doggie daddy

abluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 club

I'd like to sign up too, but....

I'm sooooo confused !!!!
Old 02-15-2006, 08:34 AM   #21
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have been donationing on a monthly basis for a while, however I don't have access either!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:44 AM   #22
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Everybody check again. It appears to be working now.

<------- (See how big I just got?)

And we now have twice the PM space, making it easier to archive our friends' angry statements and private confessions to use against them years later (also known as "Vince-ing.")

Old 02-15-2006, 08:59 AM   #23
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Is it for monthly only????? We need an answer.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:11 AM   #24
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Everybody check again. It appears to be working now.

<------- (See how big I just got?)

And we now have twice the PM space, making it easier to archive our friends' angry statements and private confessions to use against them years later (also known as "Vince-ing.")
Not for me!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:26 AM   #25
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtobicokeFA
Not for me!
Like everything in Dimensions, things grow organically... I had played with the supporting membership idea for a while, but yesterday I finally figured out how to implement it. So I did, without making a grand announcement. There is now an announcement up in all forums. And those who have already made a donation equivalent or larger than the annual $30 supporting member fee will get upgraded to supporting membership status.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote