Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-20-2006, 12:01 AM   #51
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFreeMan
Yes, but inflicting it upon other people may be considered a distant form of murder, you are just as bad as men attracted to skinny girls, you're trying to mold a girl into what you like. In this small community, the girls have to conform to being bigger, its like an alternate. How can you say "I break conform" when you're just inflicting a different form of it upon others?
Dude!!! whats wrong dude do you need a hug whats up with the hate let me tell you dude I don't give a dam what you say and I don't care what you think of me ok I'm just hear to tell you that this is something you can't win so shut up you sed your spill be done with it.
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 12:03 AM   #52
OneFreeMan

OneFreeMan has said some nice things

You're looking at this from too closed in a view. If you find bigger women attractive, you're not accepting them for who they are. If you think skinny women are hot, but don't criticize fat women, yes, you are size acceptant, but looking at pictures of fat women in lingerie, thats not accepting size, thats just satisfying a fetish.
OneFreeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 12:06 AM   #53
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You're looking at this from too closed in a view. If you find bigger women attractive, you're not accepting them for who they are. If you think skinny women are hot, but don't criticize fat women, yes, you are size acceptant, but looking at pictures of fat women in lingerie, thats not accepting size, thats just satisfying a fetish.
That's a logical fallacy on a par with "You'll love this pasta! It's made of kids, and you teach kindergarten!"

But, of course, you know this, and you're just trying to stir shit up.

You're now ignored. Thanks for playing!

Last edited by Mini; 02-20-2006 at 12:14 AM.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 12:07 AM   #54
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Look I told you shut it your just makeing your self look like a jackass
Old 02-20-2006, 12:11 AM   #55
GunnDancer

GunnDancer has said some nice things

Okay...just a couple of things. And yes, once again I realize I've been MIA for quite some time --ANYWAY!

1) OneFreeMan, you're probably not going to find a whole lot of sympathy or agreement posting on this board. Not that I'm not saying your not right in your own twisted way. YES, it is unhealthy to FORCE someone to gain weight, just as much as it is unhealthy to force someone to be a size zero waist. Key word there is FORCE. If however, a person chooses to gain weight on their own, that is their perogative.

2)Secondly, you can be heavy and be healthy. I admit that I am personally trying to lose weight, but not for health issues...well, not for physical health issues. I am as fit as can be. Optimum blood pressure, good heart rate, low cholesterol and GASP! I'm FAT! But you know what else? There are people out there who only weigh 100 pounds who are dying from all kinds of diseases that most people would think are associated with being healthy. It's called dying, no one can avoid it.

3) And lastly, why is it okay to ogle a skinny woman but not a fat woman? HELLLOOOOOOOOOO! People have preferences. Did you realize that up until the seventies, heavy women were considered beautiful?? It wasn't until someone decided that skeletons were sexy that we have this new wave coming in. Oh yeah, and did you know that most of the world that hasn't been Americanized still finds larger women beautiful? And I am American and damn proud of it. But no one can say it's okay to find skinny women hot, but big girls are a fetish. Guess what bubba, in another decade or so ALL the girls and guys are probably going to be big around here so you might as well get used to it or fly to another planet. Geez...what part of size acceptance do some people miss on this board?

Anyway...I'm done with my rant! I shall now disappear for another several weeks! Naked Man away! (for those that get this reference, you all get a gold star. For those that don't...it's some where on the hot guys thingy part of the board).
GunnDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 12:35 AM   #56
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yes, but inflicting it upon other people may be considered a distant form of murder, you are just as bad as men attracted to skinny girls, you're trying to mold a girl into what you like. In this small community, the girls have to conform to being bigger, its like an alternate. How can you say "I break conform" when you're just inflicting a different form of it upon others?
"the girls have to conform to being bigger"

That is where YOU are wrong! I am fat. I have always been fat. This is me, and this is part of who I am! I do not conform to what *others* like you think that I should be!

Acceptance is about NOT thinking that a person should have to change to please YOU or anyone else.

You really don't know what you are talking about. WHY are you here anyway???
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 12:43 AM   #57
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
WRONG AGAIN!!!

If a guy sees me and thinks that I am attractive at the size that I am, he *IS* accepting me for who I am!

Looking at pictures of women (whether the woman is skinny or fat) is not a fetish UNLESS the guy *has* to look at those pictures to become aroused or in order to ejaculate.

If a guy happens to look at pictures and happens to become aroused and continually fantasizes about the woman in the pic...that is LUST.

Ya got your terms all mixed up!
Old 02-20-2006, 12:48 AM   #58
Angel

And while I'm at it...

The movie has it all wrong, too.

Fat admirers are guys who are attracted to fat women.

Feeders are guys who want to fatten up women or who are into seeing a woman gain.

Feedees are women who are into gaining for sexual pleasure.

Gainers are usually men who are into putting on the pounds themself.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:53 AM   #59
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Like it or not, what you do is unhealthy regardless. This so called "fetish" is nothing like a hair preference. I know this topic would pop up on these boards. Being obese is not healthy by any means, if you knew anything about the medical branch, you'd know the heart is working harder, thus potentially shaving years off your life. You are essentially killing people by "feeding" them. This fetish is more or less, lethal in all aspects. Liking someone with red hair, doesn't mean you risk their lives to get them to that state.
Hm, like sadism, it can be healthy or unhealthy. One might have a rape fantasy. If planned out by two consensual partners, I say that's their business. Doesn't mean someone is really routinely raping their partner. Same goes for feeding. Just because someone plans to feed their S/O a big meal, rub their belly, and then have sex because feederism turns them on doesn't mean they're going to stuff their lover until they go POP!
Old 02-20-2006, 12:59 AM   #60
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast
I guess I'll just have to go see Phat Girlz with Mo'nique instead. Who wants to come with me? I'm putting the armrest up, and the Milk Duds and buttered popcorn are on me.

Hmmmm....

The Milk Duds and the buttered popcorn are *on* you...

Well, I've did the chocolate syrup thing, and the sweet honey thing, and the chocolate pudding thing, and the Reddi Whip thing, and even ate Cheetos off of a guys chest and lower torso, oh! and maraschino cherries, too!

Milk Duds and buttered popcorn? That would be something new...

I'm game! *giggles*

Will that be with or without the green towel?

Maybe I should introduce myself first. hint hint *giggles*

Last edited by Angel; 02-20-2006 at 01:01 AM.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:51 AM   #61
LeedsFeeder

LeedsFeeder has said some nice things

Quote:
What a load of nonsense!
LeedsFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 04:06 AM   #62
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
If you think skinny women are hot, but don't criticize fat women, yes, you are size acceptant, but looking at pictures of fat women in lingerie, thats not accepting size, thats just satisfying a fetish.
You have a marvelously slanted view, I find your bizarre definitions very interesting (especially the one about Conformity being there to keep us safe... you've confused conformity with obeying the law, which is just priceless).

How do you define fetish? If I like girls with big... noses, and only look at them on the street, or in magazines, or whatever, do I have a big nose fetish? No, I have a preference. Just like you might prefer short girls, tall girls, blondes, etc.

You are almost right, Size Acceptance is about NO ONE criticizing people (not just fat women) based on their size, just as no person should be criticized based on what is perceived to be a physical flaw (one person's flaw is another person's preference - we don't all conform to the same view you know, no matter how hard we try!). But what we have here is a segment of society who has traditionally been cast aside, belittled and made to feel like rubish. The SA movement, especially outlets like Dimensions, is here to tell us, "Hey, you're okay - in fact, we think you're FANTASTIC!" It's about rebuilding esteme and worth.

And hey, if a few people wank-off to it, no harm done. (It doesn't hurt anyone if they do, see, which is why it's not illegal and killing people is - nothing to do with conforming.)

Brenda
Old 02-20-2006, 09:39 AM   #63
NFA
Results STILL NOT typical

NFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging in

OFM, you are conflating feederism with fat admiration. Its not hard to see why, since you are clearly highly bigoted towards fat people and wish to latch onto something easily attacked as a means of attacking all self-accepting fat people and fat admirerers. Rest assured, that no matter how much you wish it to be so, simply prefering fat women is not a fetish by any reasonable definition of the word. Nor is fat as unrelentingly unhealthy as you seek to make it out to be. Quite the opposite, indeed. Using an unrelated fetish to advance your disgust with fat people is shameful and dishonest.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:02 AM   #64
GunnDancer

GunnDancer has said some nice things

I must say, that if OFM is still around:

What the hell were you thinking? You came on this board and basically called us a bunch of sick freaks. Did you seriously think that the majority of the board would suddenly rush to your side in agreement? Geez.
GunnDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:13 AM   #65
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I don't expect you take this lying down, nor do I expect you to agree with me, but your logic lacks any real foundation. Society tells us to not kill people, therefore, you don't do it. If your soul is corrupt (Medicine refers to this as "mental instability"), you don't kill people to break this so called "conformity". Conformity is here for a reason, its to keep order, and now and then, people like you tend to try and break this conform, and try to be.....special. Just because you like to eat, doesn't mean you repeatedly do it for the sake of doing it, nor do you do it to meet people's standards. Like it or not, you are just like the rest of society, you want somebody to change their body to meet your standards, its just backwards, and unhealthy.
conformity eh. you have been playing to much half-life2 i can tell that also by your name.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:35 AM   #66
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
-- particularly given that any show about guys liking fat women is sensationalized and not treated like a preference as normal as liking thin women.
To me, the movie doesn't demonizes fat women is much as a demonizes men who like fat women. After all, I have been told more than once that my preference for large women is sick and perverted and a movie like this only emphasizes this point even more!

Now, I know that my sexual preference for fat women is neither sick nor perverted but try telling that to all the rest of the world who believe that being fat is extremely unhealthy and anyone who is attracted to fat people is also unhealthy in a psychological sense.

Yes, I realize is just a movie... but this movie still makes me uncomfortable by bringing up all my negative FA feelings and experiences.
Old 02-20-2006, 02:56 PM   #67
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War
To me, the movie doesn't demonizes fat women is much as a demonizes men who like fat women. After all, I have been told more than once that my preference for large women is sick and perverted and a movie like this only emphasizes this point even more!
Very good point. Actually... with that in mind, I think it attacks FAs more then BBWs. Hmmm...

Oh and OneFreeMan, a few things.

Quote:
I don't expect you take this lying down, nor do I expect you to agree with me, but your logic lacks any real foundation. Society tells us to not kill people, therefore, you don't do it. If your soul is corrupt (Medicine refers to this as "mental instability"), you don't kill people to break this so called "conformity". Conformity is here for a reason, its to keep order, and now and then, people like you tend to try and break this conform, and try to be.....special.
Totally Conformity would take away our free will. So why not just make us all robots in white clothes who think nothing and do nothing other then run society?
Quote:
Just because you like to eat, doesn't mean you repeatedly do it for the sake of doing it, nor do you do it to meet people's standards. Like it or not, you are just like the rest of society, you want somebody to change their body to meet your standards, its just backwards, and unhealthy.
Just like the rest of society? Excuse me? North American society states that you have to be a certin weight to be beautiful... which is somewhere in the negitives. Here, you let your body be what your body wants to be. If your body is most comfotable at 200lbs, fine, if it wants to be 600lbs, fine. That your choice.
Notice how its Size Acceptance. key word there is Size. Not "You have to be fat to be beautiful!", whatever the size you are or want to be, we accept that.
Fat admirers are just people who prefer fat people over skinny ones, just like liking red heads over brunettes.
Quote:
I know I can prove my point, that this "feederism" is unhealthy, there isn't much of an argument you can provide, being obese is not healthy. The entire "fat fetish" ins unhealthy, mainly because it promotes an unhealthy style of life.
Here, let's have a few more unhealthy things in the world today that are unhealthy.
-Cars
-Smoking
-Alchohol
-Bungie Jumping
So why not get rid of the major ones before attacking people who just have 2nds and 3rds at the dinner table. There are bigger fish to fry here!
Quote:
As I said above SIZE Acceptence, meaning whatever size you are, we'll accept you the way you are. If you want to get bigger or smaller, then that's up to you.
Quote:
Usually, when you want to marry someone, its a good idea that you should be attacted to them in some way.
Why would I marry someone who I don't find attactive in the least bit?
But also, they have to be the right person, because who wan'ts to marry a bitch?
Why is it wrong for the woman of your dreams, to have a body that fits what you like to see?
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 06:16 PM   #68
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel
Hmmmm....

The Milk Duds and the buttered popcorn are *on* you...

Well, I've did the chocolate syrup thing, and the sweet honey thing, and the chocolate pudding thing, and the Reddi Whip thing, and even ate Cheetos off of a guys chest and lower torso, oh! and maraschino cherries, too!

Milk Duds and buttered popcorn? That would be something new...

I'm game! *giggles*

Will that be with or without the green towel?

Maybe I should introduce myself first. hint hint *giggles*

Hmm...I knowingly walked right into that one. I can't sneak anything by this board...but on that note, why Milk Duds and popcorn if I could have maraschino cherries!? They're so syrupy and and delicious...

It might leave some sticky residue, but that's what the green towel is for, I'm told.

Oh, and I caught the hint, Angel.

JWC
Old 02-20-2006, 08:29 PM   #69
voidhead

voidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvoidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think this is a good thread. Lot's of interesting questions raised.

There is certainly a lot of divide within the fat community and I think a lot of people are sugar-coating a real issue.

FEEDERISM IS SADISTIC

There...I said it. I have always fantasized about being a feeder. I love SSBBWs. The heavier the better. I think a lot of men feel the same way on this site regardless of whether they express it or not.

At the same time, I acknowledge that these feelings I have ARE morally wrong. The desire to feed someone and encourage their obesity IS wrong! I don't particularly care, because I don't think people should waste time questioning the morality of their sexual fantasies, but I know it is wrong. How can this not be obvious?

We who love SSBBWs and encourage them to be fat are encouraging our partners to be unhealthy. We WANT them to lead unhealthy lives because it is personally gratifying!

And don't give me some "fat is healthy" bullshit...

Yes being a chubby person or even a moderately fat person is perfectly healthy, but once you step into supersized territory where it's over 300 Ibs the person is NOT as healthy as a normal person. Period.

They suffer with their mobility at the very least. They can't move around as quickly or run like other people can. They are physically inferior to the rest of the population.

That's why the majority of men find supersized women so repulsive.

But those of us who are attracted to supersized women are Sadists, plain and simple. Something about them being unhealthy and unfit attracts us.

How many weight gain stories say things like "she gasped for air" or "she panted heavily"? How many FAs moan and groan when their partner takes an interest in excersize or shedding some weight and getting fit? They know their partner will never be skinny, but it is the desire for fitness itself that is usually so upsetting to them.

Keep in mind I am making a designation between a casual FA who likes chubby to moderately fat women and an FA who likes them much bigger and is into feeding. And I'm not saying the categories are mutually exclusive either. For example, I have dated quite a few women who are just "thick" and not even really fat. And I have never successfully entered into a feeding relationship. I can appreciate a woman who is fat yet healthy, but IDEALLY I seek a supersized partner who is fat enough that it is a struggle to squeeze into chairs, climb a long flight of stairs etc.

People who ideally seek seriously overweight partners somehow derive pleasure from their partner's physical inferiority, plain and simple. I know I do, as sick as it is. It's a total turn-on when I'm having sex with a really big girl and she's panting heavily. Somehow, the knowledge that all her fat is making her breathe harder is erotic to me. I often fantasize about overweight women being forced to excersize on treadmills etc. and watching them pant and sweat. The same with watching a supersized woman struggle up a flight of stairs etc.

This stuff is really dark, depraved and morally fucked up...but it's the truth and I don't think enough people acknowledge it.

Feeders and admirers of Supersized women are attracted to the grotesque, the unhealthy. It's not some non-conformist bullshit...it is a genuine attraction to the physical unfitness of your partner.

What's more, I think some feeders DO secretly fantasize about feeding their partner to the point where they actually die from being so overweight, as disgusting as it is.

Now keep in mind I'm not saying feeders are "bad" people. But I think Fat Admiration at a supersized level and the desire to feed is incredibly Sadistic.

In addition, feedeeism or the desire to be fed to the point of obesity is clearly Masochistic. Don't try to put some spin on it like "oh well the woman is being fed by the man so it's actually empowering to females"...That's bullshit. The idea is to dominate the woman; bring her more and more under your control as she gets fatter and more incapable of caring for herself.

Having someone bring you breakfast in bed is empowering once in awhile, but REQUIRING them to take care of you because you are too obese to take care of yourself is NOT empowering whatsoever.

This is reality, and it seems to me that this is what the movie is portraying. They're not portraying normal FAs who simply enjoy big women and don't really care whether they gain or not.

They are portraying a Sadistic feeder who is enacting his ultimate fantasy.
Sure no real feeder would ever feed his partner to death, but that doesn't mean the Sadistic nature of feederism is completely unrelated to this ultimate Sadistic act. Somewhere deep inside every feeder's subconscious IS the desire to do damage to their partner.
voidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 09:03 PM   #70
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You can tell he's serious because he keeps capitalising "sadistic." I like it when people do that.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:05 PM   #71
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed
Default Are you insane?

Quote:
This stuff is really dark, depraved and morally fucked up...but it's the truth and I don't think enough people acknowledge it.
What you are talking about is completely separate from what most FAs believe. Sorry. I don't wish my fiancee to die an early death at all. She is large (301lbs) but that doesn't mean that I'm "dark, depraved and morally fucked up" because I like her the way she is.

Quote:
Somewhere deep inside every feeder's subconscious IS the desire to do damage to their partner.
voidhead is online now Add to voidhead's Reputation Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
I really take issue with this one too.

--Bolder
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 09:45 PM   #72
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Being obese is not healthy by any means, if you knew anything about the medical branch, you'd know the heart is working harder, thus potentially shaving years off your life.
I know plenty about the "medical branch". It's a bunch of moneygrubbing doctors who want to sell the latest snake oil diet pills and exercise equipment, and book touting their views. Everything they have said since 1950, when they first lied with statistics, has been the most inedible bologna.

"Obese" is a medical term invented to make bigness seem awful. Why invent the term in the first place, unless it really isn't bad? Anyway, you can't expect someone with thirty extra pounds to be in danger of death, now can you? That's ridiculous. But it's the definition of "obesity".

Quote:
You are essentially killing people by "feeding" them. This fetish is more or less, lethal in all aspects.
Yes, at some point a person will get so large that they die because of the heart not pumping blood enough, or the lungs not being able to take in enough oxygen, but it isn't lethal in ALL aspects. Just the very large ones.

BTW, Fat Admiration is NOT a fetish, it's a PREFERENCE. I don't prefer thin women, I don't prefer blondes, and I don't prefer people coming in here with anti-fat prejudices straight out of the horse doctor's mouth.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 09:57 PM   #73
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidhead
I think this is a good thread. Lot's of interesting questions raised.

There is certainly a lot of divide within the fat community and I think a lot of people are sugar-coating a real issue.

FEEDERISM IS SADISTIC

There...I said it. I have always fantasized about being a feeder. I love SSBBWs. The heavier the better. I think a lot of men feel the same way on this site regardless of whether they express it or not.

At the same time, I acknowledge that these feelings I have ARE morally wrong. The desire to feed someone and encourage their obesity IS wrong! I don't particularly care, because I don't think people should waste time questioning the morality of their sexual fantasies, but I know it is wrong. How can this not be obvious?

We who love SSBBWs and encourage them to be fat are encouraging our partners to be unhealthy. We WANT them to lead unhealthy lives because it is personally gratifying!

And don't give me some "fat is healthy" bullshit...

Yes being a chubby person or even a moderately fat person is perfectly healthy, but once you step into supersized territory where it's over 300 Ibs the person is NOT as healthy as a normal person. Period.

They suffer with their mobility at the very least. They can't move around as quickly or run like other people can. They are physically inferior to the rest of the population.

That's why the majority of men find supersized women so repulsive.

But those of us who are attracted to supersized women are Sadists, plain and simple. Something about them being unhealthy and unfit attracts us.

How many weight gain stories say things like "she gasped for air" or "she panted heavily"? How many FAs moan and groan when their partner takes an interest in excersize or shedding some weight and getting fit? They know their partner will never be skinny, but it is the desire for fitness itself that is usually so upsetting to them.

Keep in mind I am making a designation between a casual FA who likes chubby to moderately fat women and an FA who likes them much bigger and is into feeding. And I'm not saying the categories are mutually exclusive either. For example, I have dated quite a few women who are just "thick" and not even really fat. And I have never successfully entered into a feeding relationship. I can appreciate a woman who is fat yet healthy, but IDEALLY I seek a supersized partner who is fat enough that it is a struggle to squeeze into chairs, climb a long flight of stairs etc.

People who ideally seek seriously overweight partners somehow derive pleasure from their partner's physical inferiority, plain and simple. I know I do, as sick as it is. It's a total turn-on when I'm having sex with a really big girl and she's panting heavily. Somehow, the knowledge that all her fat is making her breathe harder is erotic to me. I often fantasize about overweight women being forced to excersize on treadmills etc. and watching them pant and sweat. The same with watching a supersized woman struggle up a flight of stairs etc.

Feeders and admirers of Supersized women are attracted to the grotesque, the unhealthy. It's not some non-conformist bullshit...it is a genuine attraction to the physical unfitness of your partner.

What's more, I think some feeders DO secretly fantasize about feeding their partner to the point where they actually die from being so overweight, as disgusting as it is.

Now keep in mind I'm not saying feeders are "bad" people. But I think Fat Admiration at a supersized level and the desire to feed is incredibly Sadistic.

In addition, feedeeism or the desire to be fed to the point of obesity is clearly Masochistic. Don't try to put some spin on it like "oh well the woman is being fed by the man so it's actually empowering to females"...That's bullshit. The idea is to dominate the woman; bring her more and more under your control as she gets fatter and more incapable of caring for herself.

Having someone bring you breakfast in bed is empowering once in awhile, but REQUIRING them to take care of you because you are too obese to take care of yourself is NOT empowering whatsoever.

This is reality, and it seems to me that this is what the movie is portraying. They're not portraying normal FAs who simply enjoy big women and don't really care whether they gain or not.

They are portraying a Sadistic feeder who is enacting his ultimate fantasy.
Sure no real feeder would ever feed his partner to death, but that doesn't mean the Sadistic nature of feederism is completely unrelated to this ultimate Sadistic act. Somewhere deep inside every feeder's subconscious IS the desire to do damage to their partner.
Ok man I do agree with you on some of that but let me ask you about male feedes do you think that a woman chould force feed a man I don't think so now look I know that there are alot of big girls here and they chould force feed a small or normal size man with out a problem but I'm not talking about a normal size man I'm talking a guy thats like 6.6 or bigger even a normal size would not go down with out a fight trust me now were am I going with this well ok there are male feedes willing to be fed the key word ''willing'' feederism is a two way street the feeder must be ''willing'' to feed there feede and the feede must be ''willing'' to be fed you can't make some one do what they want don't want to do. If they like it they like it if they don't they don't and you can't make a woman do anything if they don't want to...trust me I know and do you think that the feede is not getting off by deing fed me thinks not.So hear are my last words I don't think that feederism sadistic but I do think its strange and if feedrism is sadistic then smokeing is sadistic to(I'm not nocking any who smokes ok) its unheathy to just like feederism but people still do it.Now I am done I have sed my spill but lets hear from feeders and feedes(Gaining Goddess I'm talking to you...come Nicki lets hear it)...later
Old 02-20-2006, 10:31 PM   #74
TallEnglishman

TallEnglishman has said some nice things
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel
Feedees are women who are into gaining for sexual pleasure.
Not all feedees are female, Angel!

:eat1: :eat1: :eat1:
TallEnglishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 10:46 PM   #75
TallEnglishman

TallEnglishman has said some nice things
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidhead
FEEDERISM IS SADISTIC...
...IDEALLY I seek a supersized partner who is fat enough that it is a struggle to squeeze into chairs, climb a long flight of stairs etc.

Somewhere deep inside every feeder's subconscious IS the desire to do damage to their partner.
Boy, are you confused! So many sweeping generalisations, and so much of your post is some kind of mea culpa. I simply don't agree with most of what you say. This seems to be the same tired trotting out of the usual anti-feederism stuff I've seen so much of on these boards, and find so uninteresting. Your fantasies are not - repeat, not - mine: they're frankly darker than anything I submit to, and I can certainly understand why you feel so bad about them...
Feederism needn't involve any kind of coercion, and I'm tired of hearing that argument, especially from people who secretly get a buzz from it.

:eat1: :eat1: :eat1:
TallEnglishman is offline   Reply With Quote