Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-13-2008, 01:09 PM   #1
ArchFA

ArchFA has said some nice things
Default Butt Measuring...

This is probably a no-brainer, but are butt measurements done by measuring around the widest part of the butt? I assume this would be a different measurment than hips.

Which leads to the next question... What are some of your butt measurements ladies? Feel free to throw in height too.

Have a great day!
ArchFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #2
whitewolfofsc
Admirer of SSBBW butts!

whitewolfofsc can now change their title

I find the megabutt ladies to be sexy as well. I am surprised that none have joined in this thread. a 50", 60" or MORE butt is the sexiest gift God has bestowed on man, in my opinion. It is our job as men to prove this to the ladies
whitewolfofsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Butt Measuring...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolfofsc View Post
I find the megabutt ladies to be sexy as well. I am surprised that none have joined in this thread. a 50", 60" or MORE butt is the sexiest gift God has bestowed on man, in my
I would say anyone BBW who have a hip measurement of sixty inches as being huge. I have known pear shaped BBW's who wares size 20 blouse but, her hip size was two dress sizes larger (size #24) and, at 5'-6" she weighed on 225-lbs. My wife wears a size #24-#26 dress (depending on the style) and her hips are larger than 60". I know because I sew for her!!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:27 PM   #4
fatbellygirl

fatbellygirl can now change their title
Default butts

My butt, from side to side is 22 inches. Now, my butt, widest part of my hips, along with the biggest part of my lower belly measures 59 in around
fatbellygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:14 PM   #5
BBW Goddess Anna

BBW Goddess Anna has said some nice things

My hips/butt measure 62". I had a pear shape, but current pregnancy has changed that!! I stand 5'8" and weigh in at 335. My chest is 42, and my waist was 40".
Old 08-21-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Goddess Anna View Post
My hips/butt measure 62". I had a pear shape, but current pregnancy has changed that!! I stand 5'8" and weigh in at 335. My chest is 42, and my waist was 40".
oh wow, when are you due?
Old 08-22-2009, 09:14 AM   #7
abel

abel can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolfofsc View Post
I find the megabutt ladies to be sexy as well. I am surprised that none have joined in this thread. a 50", 60" or MORE butt is the sexiest gift God has bestowed on man, in my opinion. It is our job as men to prove this to the ladies
Same here!
abel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:51 AM   #8
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

How exactly do you measure?!?! lol

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
How exactly do you measure?!?! lol
I can show you ;-)
Old 08-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #10
BBW Goddess Anna

BBW Goddess Anna has said some nice things
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
oh wow, when are you due?
January 18 2010. And this will be my LAST!!
Old 08-24-2009, 12:32 AM   #11
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Goddess Anna View Post
January 18 2010. And this will be my LAST!!
lol i'll never have a first so enjoy it if you can :-)
Old 08-24-2009, 08:03 AM   #12
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not sure just how to properly measure a butt.LOL
I did try so here goes.
Chest.40
Waist.55
Hips. 52
Thighs.26
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #13
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I'm not sure just how to properly measure a butt.LOL
I did try so here goes.
Chest.40
Waist.55
Hips. 52
Thighs.26
niiiiiiiiice

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 08-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #14
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
niiiiiiiiice
Alright Barb, have you figured this one out yet? It's your turn.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:03 AM   #15
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah Barb hop on the yam wagon girly.
I get a kick out how how people describe their body shape you know pear,hourglass etc.I FINALLY figured out I am coke bottle shaped,LOL
Never saw that anyones fave list of body shapes.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:02 AM   #16
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Alright Barb, have you figured this one out yet? It's your turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Yeah Barb hop on the yam wagon girly.
I get a kick out how how people describe their body shape you know pear,hourglass etc.I FINALLY figured out I am coke bottle shaped,LOL
Never saw that anyones fave list of body shapes.
hahaha Ok Ladies,... here ya go!!

Chest 54.5
Waist 45
Butt/hips/belly 59.5

hahaha wow

Old 08-25-2009, 08:31 AM   #17
Tracii

Quote:
hahaha Ok Ladies,... here ya go!!

Chest 54.5
Waist 45
Butt/hips/belly 59.5

hahaha wow
Oooooo sounds yummy...... wait you are yummy what was I thinking?
Old 08-25-2009, 08:54 AM   #18
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

opps thighs are 28 LOL i forgot ,...GOD i have smaller thigh s NO FAIR

Old 08-25-2009, 09:53 AM   #19
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I haven't even read the beginning of the thread but I'm contributing anyway!
Chest - 53 inches
Waist - 46 inches
Bum - 52 inches
Not sure why but I'm feeling a decided sense of achievement!
Old 08-25-2009, 09:54 AM   #20
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I haven't even read the beginning of the thread but I'm contributing anyway!
Chest - 53 inches
Waist - 46 inches
Bum - 52 inches
Not sure why but I'm feeling a decided sense of achievement!
see you have that nice tight round ass and hips!! YUMMMMMM
mine is just wide with belly LOL

Old 08-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #21
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
see you have that nice tight round ass and hips!! YUMMMMMM
mine is just wide with belly LOL
Blasphemer!!!! You're totally hot! I saw your shower pics *insert inappropriate eyebrow waggling here*
Old 08-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #22
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
Blasphemer!!!! You're totally hot! I saw your shower pics *insert inappropriate eyebrow waggling here*
hahaha ty Tau!! You are the best and i LOVE ur new pic!

Old 08-25-2009, 08:03 PM   #23
knottedsouls
Organized Chaos

knottedsouls can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknottedsouls can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default :)

I was measured not all that long ago, in an effort to finally find clothes that fit me correctly...

Chest 59"
Waist 57"
Hips/Butt 70"

I asked my co-worker to measure me one day before a meeting... it was particularly hilarious becasue she is a boob woman and when she went to measure my chest ( or boooozums as she would say) , she nearly turned purple....I just love picking on her.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #24
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knottedsouls View Post
I was measured not all that long ago, in an effort to finally find clothes that fit me correctly...

Chest 59"
Waist 57"
Hips/Butt 70"

I asked my co-worker to measure me one day before a meeting... it was particularly hilarious becasue she is a boob woman and when she went to measure my chest ( or boooozums as she would say) , she nearly turned purple....I just love picking on her.
haha and I wouldn't blame her

Old 08-26-2009, 12:17 AM   #25
Tracii

Quote:
Originally Posted by knottedsouls View Post

Chest 59"
Waist 57"
Hips/Butt 70"

Me loves some big boobies!!!!
BTW keep picking on her.LOL