Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-20-2008, 09:56 PM   #26
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can do that too! Maybe when my bro is gone to one of his classes or work tomorrow. I'll post a pic or two when I get the chance!
Old 04-21-2008, 09:40 AM   #27
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club
Default hot damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Lead by example, foo!

Yep. I'm still straight. Thanks for the reminder, Jay.

Last edited by AlethaBBW; 04-21-2008 at 09:41 AM. Reason: brain addled by unreal hawtness
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:42 AM   #28
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I second this.

Waist (maybe hips too), in pants (jeans work), fastened.
I third it.....

I'm not really an "ass lover" myself though I can appreciate a nice butt. It's those torsos and arms that hypnotize me though........ I really do enjoy chocolate syrup in a nice naval

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:58 PM   #29
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Ummmm if you are asking for requests, please could I see a couple of pics of a guy's waist in his jeans.... just that... , just bare waist in jeans... jeans fastened up....
Oh, I SO got this one. Gimme a bit and I'll have a pic.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #30
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Oh, I SO got this one. Gimme a bit and I'll have a pic.
Well praise the Lord, the drought is over! It's about time Beej.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:35 PM   #31
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Well praise the Lord, the drought is over! It's about time Beej.
HEY, I showed off my ass in the "Gluteus Maximus" thread!
Old 04-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #32
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

As promised:

Old 04-21-2008, 01:58 PM   #33
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Lead by example, foo!
Holy crap!

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #34
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
God, Joe, do you date older women, i think i love ya

(sorry Greeny, lol!!)
You taking over the official Cougar role from GEF . . . I may have to join you . . .

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:13 PM   #35
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
As promised:

Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:13 PM   #36
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I'll be a good sport this time.

I'm a repressed gainer to some degree, so most of the pictures I take of myself are to emphasize what fat I have, and rather specifically not aimed at any sort of standard male beefcake. So those preferring 'hot bois' should skip ahead

This is from a few years ago, and is a 'wearing jeans, bare torso' pic. Neither the lighting nor the camera was very good, however. I played with it a bit with microsoft photo editor, but could only do so much....you can now sort of tell I was wearing blue jeans at least (in the original they looked almost black). Sorry it is not more exciting, but its what I's got.

Last edited by Tad; 05-06-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Tad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:33 PM   #37
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ed, we thank you for showing your stuff. And I'm sure we will do as you men do when looking at nakie women's bodies: We'll take the stuff we like and leave the rest by the door. Know what I'm saying? Just cause it's all out there doesn't mean it will turn all of us on in the same way since we all have different tastes, but the principles still apply. We still want to see some male flesh.

Come on you lusty fleshpots, show us your hot bods!
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:22 PM   #38
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

BlackJack--thanks! Great job there.

Also "hot bois" take on many forms
Old 04-21-2008, 03:26 PM   #39
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
Well, let it not be said that I haven't drooled over my fair share of the ladies here. So this be me in a towel, not as muscular as the others but, I'm a pretty solid fellow I think.

Very nice indeed.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #40
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Hooray!
Old 04-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #41
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekmanifest View Post
You taking over the official Cougar role from GEF . . . I may have to join you . . .

you know, maybe there should be a Cougar Club, i can vote Greeny as pres, but i have to have some sort of job, maybe i can check out all the new recruits??

hahahahahahahahahaha i crack me up....

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #42
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
you know, maybe there should be a Cougar Club, i can vote Greeny as pres, but i have to have some sort of job, maybe i can check out all the new recruits??

hahahahahahahahahaha i crack me up....

Oh, the boys will never be the same with a whole club of us around......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:28 PM   #43
Raqui

Raqui does more than just post hot picsRaqui does more than just post hot picsRaqui does more than just post hot picsRaqui does more than just post hot pics

Great pictures guys, you are all looking great awe. But were are the brothers at? I like Dark Meat LOL
www.largeincharge.com - My Free Online Magazine
www.BlogTalkRadio.com/LargeInChargeRadio - LargeInCharge Online Radio Show
www.myspace.com/raquibx - My Myspace
www.youtube.com/Raquibx - My You Tube

If my Humanity was counted in Pounds... I am 5 times more Human... I deserve 5 times the RESPECT!!! - Raqui
Raqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:47 PM   #44
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here's the pics of waist/hips in jeans

Old 04-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #45
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nicely done, Fairlight88, and very attractive. Thank you.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #46
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ow OW!!!

Grady, Kevin and Fairlight...Hot.

Like...real hot...lol.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #47
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
Ow OW!!!

Grady, Kevin and Fairlight...Hot.

Like...real hot...lol.
Awww, hehe! Thanks!
Old 04-21-2008, 10:40 PM   #48
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

omg .... I will admit here... for the first time ever, Ive actually taken pics and stored them on my pc LOL, thankyou guys, gorgeous pics!!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:54 AM   #49
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspoon View Post

Hooray!

Nicey, nicey also.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:55 AM   #50
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raqui View Post
Great pictures guys, you are all looking great awe. But were are the brothers at? I like Dark Meat LOL

Me Too!