Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I finally went over the 400 pound mark and figured I would start a brand new thread. I mean, it's deserving of one right? It is a momentous occasion (even if I've managed to go over 400 lbs twice in my life now lol) I've been seriously enjoying the food and while y'all know I'm not concerning myself with numbers, I do know how much you fellas enjoy them and I have oh so much fun teasing y'all with them hehe. I'm not sure how far I am over 400 cuz I maxed out the docs scale but it looked to be about 404-405-ish or thereabouts

I wanna thank everyone who has sent me food and who is continuing to send me food. While I'm not concerned with the numbers, y'all have made this super fun for me lol. I have been enjoying the food train lol. But even though I've hit 400 please feel free ton continue sending food LOL. Don't stop on the scale's account hehe.

Here's a new wig I got after I took the pics today, I noticed the straps on the inside that tighten to make it fit on my head better ...oops lol, so it looks better than this but I love that it gives me my long hair again while I'm waiting for it to grow back out I've also gotta cute short black bobbed wig coming too so I'm sure I will post a few pics in that too.

Ok, there's my update. Thanks again everyone. Here's a copy of my amazon food wishlist in case anyone would like to send something

http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3O2XM6PT73GLT

PS: I will continue adding pics to this thread periodically. So keep checking back for more

Last edited by largenlovely; 04-25-2013 at 04:16 PM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

D'oh...I forgot to add the pics lol

PicsArt_1366930810096.jpg

PicsArt_1366930872897.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PicsArt_1366930690758.jpg (93.5 KB, 10113 views)
Old 04-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post

Attachment 107952

Attachment 107953
These Pictures are really nice and very sexy.
Happy to hear that your over 400. Ilike to think that I helped alittle. LOL.

Looking lovely Dear
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post

These Pictures are really nice and very sexy.
Happy to hear that your over 400. Ilike to think that I helped alittle. LOL.

Looking lovely Dear
Thanks hon..and oh God yeah you did lol. You went above and beyond the call of duty *salute* lol
Old 04-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Your beautiful tummy deserves a congratulatory belly rub! Keep on eating You look gorgeous.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:48 PM   #6
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
Your beautiful tummy deserves a congratulatory belly rub! Keep on eating You look gorgeous.
Thank ya thank ya I have gained the weight everywhere, just like last time, but the belly is definitely making a big debut lol
Old 04-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 107952

Attachment 107953
Absolutely amazingly amazing!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Absolutely amazingly amazing!
Thanks doll I am ever so greatful
Old 04-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #9
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Hey fellas, I've mentioned this a couple times but the reason my pics are so terrible and from such limited angles is cuz I'm having to take them with a camera on my phone, obviously lol

A friend mentioned that maybe I could start taking up a collection for a laptop and maybe a few people would chip in? I can pay y'all back in the form of pictures lol. I have a camera here but no computer to upload them to *sad pouty face*

If you want to contribute please email me for my paypal addy
Old 04-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #10
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 107952

Attachment 107953
Looking lovely!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:21 PM   #11
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I don't think this pic attached. Just wanted to make sure

PicsArt_1366930690758.jpg
Old 04-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #12
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Looking lovely!
Thank ya sweety
Old 04-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #13
chiefktp

chiefktp has said some nice things

you are absolutely gorgeous Miss Melissa......just sent you a little something to help you stay over 400 sweetie! ;-)
chiefktp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #14
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Looking FATabulous! You look amazingly sexy and beautiful as ever Melissa! I think you truly know how to not only be photogenic but take it to a new level of beauty, grace and sexiness that is defintiely appreciated on here! Thank you for sharing! hope those donuts were good! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:58 PM   #15
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 107952

Attachment 107953
You have such kissable curves~
Old 04-26-2013, 03:27 AM   #16
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You are looking so very lovely
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:08 AM   #17
chiefktp

chiefktp has said some nice things

You are looking so very lovely Miss Melissa! Sent you a little something to help you stay over 400!! ;-)
chiefktp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:42 AM   #18
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Congrads on the 400ish and beautiful pics. Keep eating
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:54 PM   #19
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefktp View Post
you are absolutely gorgeous Miss Melissa......just sent you a little something to help you stay over 400 sweetie! ;-)
Aawww thank ya hon if u send me a private message with ur email, I will gladly send you some pictures
Old 04-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #20
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
Looking FATabulous! You look amazingly sexy and beautiful as ever Melissa! I think you truly know how to not only be photogenic but take it to a new level of beauty, grace and sexiness that is defintiely appreciated on here! Thank you for sharing! hope those donuts were good! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
They were delicious hehe and thank you for sending them doll. And for all the sweet words as well
Old 04-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #21
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post

You have such kissable curves~
Hehe thanks *blush*
Old 04-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #22
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
You are looking so very lovely
Thank you so very much
Old 04-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #23
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post
Congrads on the 400ish and beautiful pics. Keep eating
Thanks hon it has been a fun ride so far. I've definitely enjoyed all the food hehe
Old 04-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #24
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

very glad your back on dimensions and gaining weight you look fantastic. i have an old pc, but i live in australia and it ain't light surely someone near you must have something? c'mon everyone find sweet mel a computer. i had a look at your amazon wishlist, if i have some money to spare i would love to buy you something. maybe someone can get you some new scales that are good for 500lbs

anyway keep up the good work, i always enjoy reading your posts and looking at your lovely pics.

cheers dave c . aka peter smyth
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:08 AM   #25
DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave has said some nice things

You look amazing! This is the second time youve been over 400? It seems like maybe everyone else knows this, but what had you gotten up to the first time?
DaveTheBrave is offline   Reply With Quote