Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2008, 12:22 PM   #76
BothGunsBlazing
an ill wind blows

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!
BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
hahaha i've been waiting for you to post a pic of your car in this thread
ahaha ah yes, my car. I am working on it. I can't find my camera!

the car provided me with the most hilarious moment with my mother ever though.

Mum: how come this seat is so low? what is with the passenger side?

Me: uhhhhh ..

Mum: .. oh dear god, it's because you date fat girls isn't it?

Me: .. I rule (can't actually remember if this was my exact response or not, but close enough)
natasfan - im sorry to tell you that is YOUR PROBLEm that creep you out, because i have never wrote you something here in the forum, and because i generally write in the web model`s posts, and their postes, generally, are done to fans that like al those fantasies.
Sorry, woman.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:22 PM   #77
UncannyBruceman
Banned

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
LMAO that's hilarious!! *picturing Bruce all horny and bulgy and Melissa mortified*
That's exactly how it was...she looked like she saw a ghost. But surprisingly, my folks were okay about it.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:23 PM   #78
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

that car is OFFICIALLY the fat girl pimp mobile lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
ahaha ah yes, my car. I am working on it. I can't find my camera!

the car provided me with the most hilarious moment with my mother ever though.

Mum: how come this seat is so low? what is with the passenger side?

Me: uhhhhh ..

Mum: .. oh dear god, it's because you date fat girls isn't it?

Me: .. I rule (can't actually remember if this was my exact response or not, but close enough)
Old 04-26-2008, 12:24 PM   #79
BeautifulPoeticDisaster
Executive Member

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
That's exactly how it was...she looked like she saw a ghost. But surprisingly, my folks were okay about it.
LOL...Id be rich if I got paid everytime I said "I know this is going to turn you on, but......" LOL. Some of your boys are so predictable it's cute!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:26 PM   #80
UncannyBruceman
Banned

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Fantastic thread, Melissa... very good! And there's no doubt, you have an FA who's acutely aware and helpful when it comes to fat girl needs - Bruce is a pro.
And furthermore, there are certain needs that I cater for her that can't really be talked about in an open forum. WOOOOO!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 12:28 PM   #81
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
after you had to practically PRY me from your bedroom to go tell your mom hahaha...but yes, thankfully they were very good about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
LOL...Id be rich if I got paid everytime I said "I know this is going to turn you on, but......" LOL. Some of your boys are so predictable it's cute!
LOL he was concerned about telling her too (neither of us knew how she would react)...so at least he waited until i had calmed down til he allowed himself to get overly excited about it hahaha
Old 04-26-2008, 12:28 PM   #82
UncannyBruceman
Banned

Quote:
Not to mention appreciative in some of the most unique instances (thumbs up).
Old 04-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #83
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

i dunno..i think i may have let some of those outta the bag on other posts LOL

Quote:
And furthermore, there are certain needs that I cater for her that can't really be talked about in an open forum. WOOOOO!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 12:43 PM   #84
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

LOL.... too true, I'm sure!
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:51 PM   #85
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

ya know, just to continue adding to this...there are also other thoughtful things one can do, once in a committed relationship and a couple becomes comfortable with each other....shaving our legs is a mega bitch or even shaving OTHER areas for that matter, putting on socks and tying shoes...

Bruce has helped me dye my hair since it's so long i had a hard time getting all of it in the back...and a good FA will have a hard time resisting when ya get all pouty and ask them to paint your toenails cuz ya can't reach your toes hehe.

We came down here to visit my family for my birthday last year. We got a handicapped room, but unbeknownst to both of us, that meant there was a huge open shower and i have problems standing long enough to shower without sitting periodically (i will usually use the side of the tub to sit periodically while bathing if i take a shower, but there was NO tub lol)...but a good man will make that easy on ya, and he did.

Last edited by largenlovely : 04-26-2008 at 01:06 PM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #86
BeautifulPoeticDisaster
Executive Member

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Amen to the "a good FA" bit...all I have to do is pout a little and Mike will know I need help with something....although, I don't know if I trust him with nail polis, lol.....I want red nails...not red toes!
Old 04-26-2008, 12:58 PM   #87
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nail polish trick for girls AND guys who might try to help them.

Paint the nails and just let it get on your skin - do NOT try to wipe it off, just let it all dry.

Take a shower, after the shower, rub all around your nails with a wash cloth and voila... perfect pedicure, the dried polish comes right off your skin as long as it's a thick coat and not a wiped remnant.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:00 PM   #88
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Amen to the "a good FA" bit...all I have to do is pout a little and Mike will know I need help with something....although, I don't know if I trust him with nail polis, lol.....I want red nails...not red toes!
Hey, so what if I don't color inside the lines? I get the parts that matter, don't I?

^ That's my defense and I'm STICKIN TO IT
Old 04-26-2008, 01:09 PM   #89
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

oh wow i did not know that!! so maybe if Bruce isn't around i'll just gain momentum, thrust myself forward, and swipe the end of the brush at my toes and not worry where it winds up hahhaha ...though i suppose i'll need him for the wash cloth part lol

Quote:

Paint the nails and just let it get on your skin - do NOT try to wipe it off, just let it all dry.

Take a shower, after the shower, rub all around your nails with a wash cloth and voila... perfect pedicure, the dried polish comes right off your skin as long as it's a thick coat and not a wiped remnant.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:14 PM   #90
BeautifulPoeticDisaster
Executive Member

Quote:

And that's exactly how I do it, lmao. I just reach as far as I can with the brush...scribble til Im sure my nails are done....and my toes get covered...but I shower after they are dry and it all comes off Thought I was the only one with that secret
Old 04-26-2008, 01:23 PM   #91
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Oh, I'd so be a great SSBBW's boyfriend! Guess the Mini Cooper's gotta go!
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:25 PM   #92
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

yep..sell that mini cooper to some mini girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigirlover View Post
Oh, I'd so be a great SSBBW's boyfriend! Guess the Mini Cooper's gotta go!
Old 04-26-2008, 02:12 PM   #93
liz (di-va)
nail-throwin mayhem

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I enjoy wearing Mini Coopers as a nice brooch or pendant.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #94
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

DARN IT, I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours. Liz, I can't stop laughing!

Lissa, what a WONDERFUL thread! I love it! Great posts by everyone involved.

I've always been ferociously independent - but I've found I do love having the little things done for me. It's really, really nice.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:43 PM   #95
BeautifulPoeticDisaster
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
DARN IT, I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours. Liz, I can't stop laughing!

Lissa, what a WONDERFUL thread! I love it! Great posts by everyone involved.

I've always been ferociously independent - but I've found I do love having the little things done for me. It's really, really nice.

I used to be very independent...sometimes to a point that would push guys away. I tried a different approach with Mike and I snagged the guy of my dreams! now that I'm getting older and gravity is taking over (getting bigger w/o gaining weight) I do need more help...so it is nice to have trained someone totally for me needs I do miss how independent I used to be in the states though....the old me would cringe at how I ask mike to help me off the sofa.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:44 PM   #96
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Got 'er!

Quote:
DARN IT, I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours. Liz, I can't stop laughing!...........snipped......................
I got her for you, BBM. That was really funny!

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:09 PM   #97
UncannyBruceman
Banned

Quote:
Being a good FA is not just a job, it's an adventure!
Old 04-26-2008, 03:17 PM   #98
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Hey, so what if I don't color inside the lines? I get the parts that matter, don't I?

^ That's my defense and I'm STICKIN TO IT
Yeah, any girlfriend of mine who asks me to help her paint her toenails would only be silly enough to do it once. She would look like a clown with Down's Syndrome once I got through with her.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:25 PM   #99
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon never has a post go unnoticedGspoon never has a post go unnoticedGspoon never has a post go unnoticedGspoon never has a post go unnoticedGspoon never has a post go unnoticedGspoon never has a post go unnoticed

Well, honestly.

I'd need to actually know how dating goes for a SSBBW, never had one. I have a truck, and my ex who was 230 had no problem climbing in.

But for an SSBBW, I'd need to actually date one to know how it goes!

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
Gspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:26 PM   #100
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
oh goodness hon that sounds like a bad experience whatever it was, i'm sorry you had to go through it
No, not really...just stuff I've seen around in general.