Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-19-2010, 10:35 PM   #1201
Lalazuu

Lalazuu has said some nice things

Are there any Asian guys who like SSBBW's?
Lalazuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #1202
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes.

There is at least one of every single type of guy who likes at least one of every single type of women.

Except gay guys. Probably.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #1203
blueeyedevie

blueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot pics

LOL! Well I know there is at least one Asian and hes mine...
Old 11-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #1204
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyedevie View Post
LOL! Well I know there is at least one Asian and hes mine...
AND... He's very lucky to have you, babe
Old 11-20-2010, 11:21 PM   #1205
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalazuu View Post
lol I'm half Japanese and I love me some BBW/SSBBW! ^_^
Old 11-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #1206
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBubbles View Post
That happened to me about 5 years ago while I was working at a place that helps people with disabilities. It was a terribly snowy day and I had to park on the hill. As I was getting out of my car, I slipped on a piece of ice and everything I was holding went flying, including a glass jar. There was a group of people from my floor outside smoking who saw me fall but continued to smoke as I struggled to get up...my knee swelling and bits of glass all over.
I later found out that no one wanted to help me because I was too fat and they might hurt their backs.
wow this makes me so glad i live in the south. tg because i really hate walking on ice. when i did live in the north i remember lots of nice men who would offer to help because they noticed i was slipping when i walked and looked afraid. so at least they aren't all like that. i think i'm very spoiled though. even the younger men here are raised to be socially attentive. i can't imagine someone walking and leaving a woman behind unless they were extremely angry with her or leaving her to struggle to get up after a fall no matter what. last week a guy noticed me coming from the grocery store slightly limping to my car and offered to put my cart away. when i take the train i never worry about getting a seat. some gentleman will always get up. those are very typical behaviors here. i think its things like that that make it much less of a worry to be a super. its a shame some people haven't gotten the human species memo. from some quarters basic manners are a thing of the past. its worrying because generally speaking our society has become more and more thoughtless of each other. and that is why everyone is always so angry about everything--because you can sometimes go an entire day without anyone showing any kind of kind concern about you in some places. i hope things will reverse soon for all our sakes. one day all of those people standing at the door watching are going to need someone's help. i hope for their sake the people they look to don't have bad backs.

Last edited by superodalisque; 11-27-2010 at 02:52 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:16 PM   #1207
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
That happened to me about 5 years ago while I was working at a place that helps people with disabilities. It was a terribly snowy day and I had to park on the hill. As I was getting out of my car, I slipped on a piece of ice and everything I was holding went flying, including a glass jar. There was a group of people from my floor outside smoking who saw me fall but continued to smoke as I struggled to get up...my knee swelling and bits of glass all over.
I later found out that no one wanted to help me because I was too fat and they might hurt their backs.
Funny, they don't mind filling their lungs up with smoke that causes cancer, but all of a sudden they are worried about their backs.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #1208
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Quote:
Sad to say, but in today's society you might consider yourself lucky that nobody pulled out a camera. A few weeks ago when Bill Nye the Science Guy fainted on stage, people in the audience were so busy tweeting and taking videos of him falling on his face that nobody helped him. That's just dumb.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #1209
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Since I'm new here I've been reading most of the topics before I post too much, and find them interesting and informative, but don't really know what I can contribute that somebody else hasn't already mentioned. I'm learning some of the lingo too. Maybe I can add a few personal glimpses. My wife is not particularly happy to be so fat but she accepts her weight as part of her life. I neither encourage nor discourage her to lose weight, and I truly did marry her for her intelligence and her personality, but so much beautifully proportioned fat is wonderful. My wife does smile and roll her eyes when she sees me staring at her huge belly and breasts bulging out. Eventually she says okay, honey, it's time to look at her face now. Married 30 years and counting, and it only gets better.

My wife doesn't like me to make a big production about how gorgeous her fat is, but she certainly isn't ashamed of her size either. When we go out to dinner or to a social function she dresses well and her clothes do highlight her very large figure, not really to show it off but instead not to hide it. She once told me she likes the world to see that yes she is an obese woman but so what? She's happy and confident and has a great life, fat or no fat. Last week we visited friends and relatives during the US Thanksgiving holidays, and one evening she looked stunning in her black dress which made no secret of her rolls of fat shaping the fabric. Thank goodness she hates tent dresses which would only hide her figure! Subconsciously I may reinforce her thinking because I do stay right by her side and beam with pride when she dresses well. (As an FA sometimes I'm tempted to announce, "Hey everybody, my beautiful wife weighs four hundred pounds! How about your wife?" But I restrain myself. Most people simply wouldn't understand. )

Essentially I try to make her as comfortable as possible, and take her to nice places, and treat her like the goddess she is, but that's what any good husband should do, fat or no fat. Thinking about the many Christmas parties coming up, I'll be sure to drive her close to the main entrance and then go park the car so she won't need to walk far, especially if the weather is icy. During the parties I'll also make sure she doesn't simply stand and chat for more than 10 minutes at a time and then gently encourage her to sit so her feet, legs and back won't become sore. If she wants anything, I'm happy to get it for her. I try to be aware of her needs to make sure she's happy and healthy and her mobility is reasonably good.

I've known my wife since she was 8 and I was 7, and over the course of 45 years I've seen her grow into the very big, very beautiful and very wonderful woman she is today. Am I lucky or what?
Old 12-05-2010, 02:06 PM   #1210
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Need more men who like ssbbws to be livin here in north central Florida!!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #1211
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I dont really have a true "type" but I am very drawn to asians of a certain look and Cant recall anytime ive ever seen an asian man with a larger woman....hmmm

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:22 AM   #1212
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Well, I've said just about everything I've needed to say, so before I repeat myself I'll pull over to the side of the road and let the traffic go past me. I'll jump in where appropriate, but I learn much more by listening than by talking.

Not having children of our own, my wife & I try to set good examples for the impressionable youth (unfortunately the less impressionable youth must be struck with a mallet, a.k.a. the school of hard knocks, but they can do that on their own ). I remember as a child seeing a plaque in a tourist trap: "Ve grow too soon oldt, und too late schmart." That old Dutch and/or German proverb has stayed with me, so I tried to learn from my elders, and tried to make more good decisions than bad. So far so good. Now I'm a quasi-elder, so I'll pass along one lesson learned.

Obesity should not make or break a relationship. If the fat is there, it can be woooonderful. If not, that's okay too. What counts in a long, lasting relationship is the person within, compatibility, compassion and respect for each other. The rest is only packaging.

Admittedly, a SSBBW has breathtakingly luxurious packing. . . (hyperventilating)
Old 12-15-2010, 06:38 AM   #1213
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeTraveller View Post
Well, I've said just about everything I've needed to say, so before I repeat myself I'll pull over to the side of the road and let the traffic go past me. I'll jump in where appropriate, but I learn much more by listening than by talking.

Not having children of our own, my wife & I try to set good examples for the impressionable youth (unfortunately the less impressionable youth must be struck with a mallet, a.k.a. the school of hard knocks, but they can do that on their own ). I remember as a child seeing a plaque in a tourist trap: "Ve grow too soon oldt, und too late schmart." That old Dutch and/or German proverb has stayed with me, so I tried to learn from my elders, and tried to make more good decisions than bad. So far so good. Now I'm a quasi-elder, so I'll pass along one lesson learned.

Obesity should not make or break a relationship. If the fat is there, it can be woooonderful. If not, that's okay too. What counts in a long, lasting relationship is the person within, compatibility, compassion and respect for each other. The rest is only packaging.

Admittedly, a SSBBW has breathtakingly luxurious packing. . . (hyperventilating)

good post.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #1214
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
good post.
Thank you. I was trying to think if there was anything else to add, but that pretty much says it all. So I'll sail off into the sunset.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:29 AM   #1215
Stroker Ace

Stroker Ace can now change their title

Hi, I'm a newbie. I do find this an interesting topic.

It's nice to know that some of you SSBBW's have found happines with you lifestyle. I do wonder about mobility issues and how you deal with them, considering most of us do have to walk. I imagine there must be a breaking point where certain things that are taken for granted become more of a challenge. Is it a turn on? Just asking. I mean sure, I (sometimes) fantasize erotic thoughts of mad sex w/a SSBBW (LargeNLovely, I'm lookin' at you, haha) but for me it is fantasy. I love my better half and our REAL life together (goin' to concerts, camping, hiking, swimming ect).

We all make our choices and we adapt as need be. Sleep in the bed you make so to speak.

Rock n' roll- Turd

Huggs, kisses and happy new year!
Stroker Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:24 PM   #1216
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You should consider what you have written before hitting the post button.

That being said, I'll leave you be and go back to my FAKE life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turd ferguson View Post

It's nice to know that some of you SSBBW's have found happines with you lifestyle. I do wonder about mobility issues and how you deal with them, considering most of us do have to walk. I imagine there must be a breaking point where certain things that are taken for granted become more of a challenge. Is it a turn on? Just asking. I mean sure, I (sometimes) fantasize erotic thoughts of mad sex w/a SSBBW (LargeNLovely, I'm lookin' at you, haha) but for me it is fantasy. I love my better half and our REAL life together (goin' to concerts, camping, hiking, swimming ect).

We all make our choices and we adapt as need be. Sleep in the bed you make so to speak.

Rock n' roll- Turd

Old 01-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #1217
Stroker Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
You should consider what you have written before hitting the post button.

That being said, I'll leave you be and go back to my FAKE life.
Oh, snap.

I apologize, I ment no disrespect.

Sage advice from a great one.

I'll error on the side of caution.

Again HeatherBBW, I'm sorry.

Peace-
Old 01-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #1218
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Rock n' roll- Turd

Looks like you picked an appropriate username.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:46 PM   #1219
Stroker Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Looks like you picked an appropriate username.
Double snap.

I guess you could say I'm the shit (cue, "Price Is Right" losing horns)

Nah, I've been stressed out in my so called REAL life (maybe that's the fake one) I don't know. Just alot going on (mom having surgery soon, elderl g-ma who needs to move... ect). Thanks for understanding. I'll be more careful

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!"- HST gonzo, baby!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:52 PM   #1220
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I do wonder about mobility issues and how you deal with them, considering most of us do have to walk.
Well, I get around just fine. I don't drive, so I use public transport. I have back problems from time to time, but I deal with it and get on with life.

Quote:
I imagine there must be a breaking point where certain things that are taken for granted become more of a challenge.
Life is a challenge for everyone at times. You just have to roll with the punches and do the best you can.

Quote:
Is it a turn on?
For some, sure. If you can imagine it, someone's turned on by it. Rule 34 and all.

Quote:
I love my better half and our REAL life together (goin' to concerts, camping, hiking, swimming ect).
Shit, I didn't realise I was living a fake life. What the hell did I do with my real one?

Quote:
...and do you think we aren't?
Old 01-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #1221
Stroker Ace

Ok, I'm not sure why I put 'real' in cap's (full moon fever hangover perhaps).
A mistake on my part, as that sounded condecending towards you larger females. And then to chime in like you're all fake. I did not mean that. My better half is on the fuller figured side as well and kind of has a hard time with it (not from me, but just self-conscious). Some of you SSBBW's seem as full of confidence as some of your figures have become and that's, for want of a better word totally AWESOME (so 80's)!

Anyway, keep makin' the rockin' world go 'round, hugs/kisses/love

"Fantasy is reality in the world today,
I'll keep hanging in there, that's the only way"- George Clinton/Parliament
Old 01-20-2011, 11:55 PM   #1222
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Rock n' roll- Turd

Just because you are in MN, i'm not going to verbally disembowel you for these insensitive comments but i've got my eye on you.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:18 AM   #1223
Franklyn

Franklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Does a white guy living in Japan count? lol
Franklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:42 AM   #1224
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't care if others have already said it, I gotta say it too:

We -- fat women -- aren't fantasy. I know what's being sold in the paysite world can confuse matters for people who don't see past it, but fat women aren't an erotic construct. (Are all thin women a fantasy because there is porn with some of them in it?) Fat women are everywhere, all around you, going to concerts, swimming, whatever. Do you see them?

Nor is fat a "lifestyle," nor do people choose it--for the vast majority of folks. It's just who you are.

Dare to link up the images you see with the real people around you.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 01-21-2011 at 01:01 AM. Reason: soapboxin
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:43 AM   #1225
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Word of advice for anybody dating a lady with short arms and a considerably wider bottom half compared to shoulder width; be prepared to walk funny when holding hands.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote