Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2011, 06:09 AM   #1251
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 9,925
Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
I dated 2 SSBBW and 3 girls well over 300 lbs. All at least known to the community, not to say famous. Well the BBW´s where completely okay, lot of fun and no limits.

Well the SSBBW´s both jobless and with lots of problems. I think that´s for sure the majority and not a minority. With 20% jobless in US and so many working poor and even more under the SSBBW population. As a european with a real welfare state as social cushion i never had contact with people driving a big car but leaving in a waste dump and wasting the money on useless things like in USA and not having money on an account. I really couldn´t understand it, life is much cheaper in US and still the ppl struggle a lot more. What i want to say if you date a jobless SSBBW no problem, relation big big problem, because all their problems will soon be yours, cause there are very little good paid jobs out there for SSBBW. And as heather said in the beginning SSBBW life is expensive, i am earning a bit above average now, but by far i can´t afford a good life for me and a SSBBW. If money would be no problem i may be able to stay with one, but i can´t. Would be much too much dedication, especially when kids also need to have a good life. Which in US is much harder than here.

All in all I wonder why there are so many SSBBW in US, well lifestyle makes them fat, but who would get nearly handicapped fat in a society that has little social security and depends completely on todays income? I simply don´t get it, in Europe fatness is not accepted as in US, but for living it would be easier here, as soon as the sell clothes and other stuff for SS people

Well both SSBBW friends are going to get a WLS soon, i don´t know if they really want to, but they have too, because nobody wants to help them anymore, begging all friends for money and one day nobody lends them anymore. Nearly a hopeless situation with their weight.
One is a little golddigger in a relation with a loser who can´t earn enough to maintain her. The other one wasn´t married, had very bad luck, so she needs to take care of herself and thats hard being overweight like she is.

What i want to say, ladies get a rich guy who really can dedicate a lot or have a good and secure job. Otherwise 2 destroyed lifes will be the result. My BBW friends just have normal struggles like small woman have too. I would say max. 350 lbs at 5'5 is perfect, big enough for me to do all the funny things and don´t have a pervert dependence on the other.
Well this is more for the beginners to think about it, before they get to close to somebody.
So in other words don't get too fat in the US because the US is bad and you won't find a job?
__________________
284/1001
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:16 AM   #1252
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher
 
LillyBBBW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 9,794
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
So in other words don't get too fat in the US because the US is bad and you won't find a job?
No no, you misunderstood him. Fat women over 350 and 5'5" can't hold DOWN a job. They're always begging.
__________________
Expecting the world to treat you kindly because you are a good person is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:53 AM   #1253
lovelylady78
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,460
lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
I dated 2 SSBBW and 3 girls well over 300 lbs. All at least known to the community, not to say famous. Well the BBW´s where completely okay, lot of fun and no limits.

Well the SSBBW´s both jobless and with lots of problems. I think that´s for sure the majority and not a minority. With 20% jobless in US and so many working poor and even more under the SSBBW population. As a european with a real welfare state as social cushion i never had contact with people driving a big car but leaving in a waste dump and wasting the money on useless things like in USA and not having money on an account. I really couldn´t understand it, life is much cheaper in US and still the ppl struggle a lot more. What i want to say if you date a jobless SSBBW no problem, relation big big problem, because all their problems will soon be yours, cause there are very little good paid jobs out there for SSBBW. And as heather said in the beginning SSBBW life is expensive, i am earning a bit above average now, but by far i can´t afford a good life for me and a SSBBW. If money would be no problem i may be able to stay with one, but i can´t. Would be much too much dedication, especially when kids also need to have a good life. Which in US is much harder than here.

All in all I wonder why there are so many SSBBW in US, well lifestyle makes them fat, but who would get nearly handicapped fat in a society that has little social security and depends completely on todays income? I simply don´t get it, in Europe fatness is not accepted as in US, but for living it would be easier here, as soon as the sell clothes and other stuff for SS people

Well both SSBBW friends are going to get a WLS soon, i don´t know if they really want to, but they have too, because nobody wants to help them anymore, begging all friends for money and one day nobody lends them anymore. Nearly a hopeless situation with their weight.
One is a little golddigger in a relation with a loser who can´t earn enough to maintain her. The other one wasn´t married, had very bad luck, so she needs to take care of herself and thats hard being overweight like she is.

What i want to say, ladies get a rich guy who really can dedicate a lot or have a good and secure job. Otherwise 2 destroyed lifes will be the result. My BBW friends just have normal struggles like small woman have too. I would say max. 350 lbs at 5'5 is perfect, big enough for me to do all the funny things and don´t have a pervert dependence on the other.
Well this is more for the beginners to think about it, before they get to close to somebody.
This clearly wins the award for the most ignorant post I have read since being a member of this community. Congratulations.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:07 AM   #1254
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor
 
SoVerySoft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,225
SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
Well the SSBBW´s both jobless and with lots of problems. I think that´s for sure the majority and not a minority. ...[snip]...Well this is more for the beginners to think about it, before they get to close to somebody.
Well, I think you'll get an education with this post. I have no doubt that the members here will refute a lot of your assumptions.

While I'm tempted to say more, I'll just say that you can't judge an entire population of individuals (SSBBWs) by the 2 that you have known. It's not much of a sampling.
__________________
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #1255
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Posts: 1,048
Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
I dated 2 SSBBW and 3 girls well over 300 lbs. All at least known to the community, not to say famous. Well the BBW´s where completely okay, lot of fun and no limits.

Well the SSBBW´s both jobless and with lots of problems. I think that´s for sure the majority and not a minority. With 20% jobless in US and so many working poor and even more under the SSBBW population. As a european with a real welfare state as social cushion i never had contact with people driving a big car but leaving in a waste dump and wasting the money on useless things like in USA and not having money on an account. I really couldn´t understand it, life is much cheaper in US and still the ppl struggle a lot more. What i want to say if you date a jobless SSBBW no problem, relation big big problem, because all their problems will soon be yours, cause there are very little good paid jobs out there for SSBBW. And as heather said in the beginning SSBBW life is expensive, i am earning a bit above average now, but by far i can´t afford a good life for me and a SSBBW. If money would be no problem i may be able to stay with one, but i can´t. Would be much too much dedication, especially when kids also need to have a good life. Which in US is much harder than here.

All in all I wonder why there are so many SSBBW in US, well lifestyle makes them fat, but who would get nearly handicapped fat in a society that has little social security and depends completely on todays income? I simply don´t get it, in Europe fatness is not accepted as in US, but for living it would be easier here, as soon as the sell clothes and other stuff for SS people

Well both SSBBW friends are going to get a WLS soon, i don´t know if they really want to, but they have too, because nobody wants to help them anymore, begging all friends for money and one day nobody lends them anymore. Nearly a hopeless situation with their weight.
One is a little golddigger in a relation with a loser who can´t earn enough to maintain her. The other one wasn´t married, had very bad luck, so she needs to take care of herself and thats hard being overweight like she is.

What i want to say, ladies get a rich guy who really can dedicate a lot or have a good and secure job. Otherwise 2 destroyed lifes will be the result. My BBW friends just have normal struggles like small woman have too. I would say max. 350 lbs at 5'5 is perfect, big enough for me to do all the funny things and don´t have a pervert dependence on the other.
Well this is more for the beginners to think about it, before they get to close to somebody.
Yeah, God forbid if some 'beginner' gets too close to someone who is too big to even be a person anymore. You have saved them. Your wisdom will be heralded for the rest of human history. Perhaps a sainthood in your future?!?
__________________
-more2adore- instant fratification is where you drink one PBR and feel the sudden urge to toilet paper peoples' houses and call women "babe"
Victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #1256
Blockierer
FAntastic
 
Blockierer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,166
Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
.What i want to say if you date a jobless SSBBW no problem, relation big big problem, because all their problems will soon be yours, cause there are very little good paid jobs out there for SSBBW. .
.
The message is, don't date SSBBWs.
I'm married to one, now I know the cause of my problems.
What a fool I am!
__________________
*Blockie*
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #1257
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰
 
AnnMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Twirly Girl
Posts: 16,296
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Wait, if I'm reading this right.... and I think I AM....

I didn't need to work since I was 13 years old, go to college, get a degree, work my way into a profession, establish a career, work most of my professional career over 50 hours a week, now work TWO jobs....

I could have just done NOTHING??? That was all that was expected??? Because I'm a fatty?? Who knew.


Carrie-ult, as SVS said above, if you've decided an entire experience with a group of people based on these two interactions (and not just fat women, but AMERICAN fat women) then I'd love to hear your take on other groups you've had almost no experience with. Actually, no, I wouldn't like your take on those - never mind.



And to be crystal clear, I am NOT an exception to the rule - just about *every supersize woman I know in my personal life works in some way, makes a living, and contributes to her household.

Sounds like your issues with Americans/women/large women are much larger than the women themselves. PLEASE DON'T DATE US.
__________________
So ... yeah.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 03-19-2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: *missing word
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #1258
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.
 
bigsexy920's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey- Jersey Girls..... Best in the world
Posts: 3,853
bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

This whole post makes me think "ignorance is bliss"

It does make me wonder how many men really think this ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
I dated 2 SSBBW and 3 girls well over 300 lbs. All at least known to the community, not to say famous. Well the BBW´s where completely okay, lot of fun and no limits.

Well the SSBBW´s both jobless and with lots of problems. I think that´s for sure the majority and not a minority. With 20% jobless in US and so many working poor and even more under the SSBBW population. As a european with a real welfare state as social cushion i never had contact with people driving a big car but leaving in a waste dump and wasting the money on useless things like in USA and not having money on an account. I really couldn´t understand it, life is much cheaper in US and still the ppl struggle a lot more. What i want to say if you date a jobless SSBBW no problem, relation big big problem, because all their problems will soon be yours, cause there are very little good paid jobs out there for SSBBW. And as heather said in the beginning SSBBW life is expensive, i am earning a bit above average now, but by far i can´t afford a good life for me and a SSBBW. If money would be no problem i may be able to stay with one, but i can´t. Would be much too much dedication, especially when kids also need to have a good life. Which in US is much harder than here.

All in all I wonder why there are so many SSBBW in US, well lifestyle makes them fat, but who would get nearly handicapped fat in a society that has little social security and depends completely on todays income? I simply don´t get it, in Europe fatness is not accepted as in US, but for living it would be easier here, as soon as the sell clothes and other stuff for SS people

Well both SSBBW friends are going to get a WLS soon, i don´t know if they really want to, but they have too, because nobody wants to help them anymore, begging all friends for money and one day nobody lends them anymore. Nearly a hopeless situation with their weight.
One is a little golddigger in a relation with a loser who can´t earn enough to maintain her. The other one wasn´t married, had very bad luck, so she needs to take care of herself and thats hard being overweight like she is.

What i want to say, ladies get a rich guy who really can dedicate a lot or have a good and secure job. Otherwise 2 destroyed lifes will be the result. My BBW friends just have normal struggles like small woman have too. I would say max. 350 lbs at 5'5 is perfect, big enough for me to do all the funny things and don´t have a pervert dependence on the other.
Well this is more for the beginners to think about it, before they get to close to somebody.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #1259
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,106
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post

While I'm tempted to say more, I'll just say that you can't judge an entire population of individuals (SSBBWs) by the 2 that you have known. It's not much of a sampling.
It's likely that most SSBBW get one whiff of his astute "genius" and run like hell- hence, no opportunity to know more of them.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #1260
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,106
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
This whole post makes me think "ignorance is bliss"

It does make me wonder how many men really think this ???
Berna I have people think that same sort of thing about me....in the 250 range. I can work more than they do, be more independent than they are and raise three wonderful girls on my own....and it will never be "good enough" because they can't get their small minds past the fat/numbers. Ignorance about fat people is just plain ignorance about fat people and it can be found in both sexes.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #1261
Shosh
Susannah
 
Shosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 9,545
Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
I dated 2 SSBBW and 3 girls well over 300 lbs. All at least known to the community, not to say famous. Well the BBW´s where completely okay, lot of fun and no limits.

Well the SSBBW´s both jobless and with lots of problems. I think that´s for sure the majority and not a minority. With 20% jobless in US and so many working poor and even more under the SSBBW population. As a european with a real welfare state as social cushion i never had contact with people driving a big car but leaving in a waste dump and wasting the money on useless things like in USA and not having money on an account. I really couldn´t understand it, life is much cheaper in US and still the ppl struggle a lot more. What i want to say if you date a jobless SSBBW no problem, relation big big problem, because all their problems will soon be yours, cause there are very little good paid jobs out there for SSBBW. And as heather said in the beginning SSBBW life is expensive, i am earning a bit above average now, but by far i can´t afford a good life for me and a SSBBW. If money would be no problem i may be able to stay with one, but i can´t. Would be much too much dedication, especially when kids also need to have a good life. Which in US is much harder than here.

All in all I wonder why there are so many SSBBW in US, well lifestyle makes them fat, but who would get nearly handicapped fat in a society that has little social security and depends completely on todays income? I simply don´t get it, in Europe fatness is not accepted as in US, but for living it would be easier here, as soon as the sell clothes and other stuff for SS people

Well both SSBBW friends are going to get a WLS soon, i don´t know if they really want to, but they have too, because nobody wants to help them anymore, begging all friends for money and one day nobody lends them anymore. Nearly a hopeless situation with their weight.
One is a little golddigger in a relation with a loser who can´t earn enough to maintain her. The other one wasn´t married, had very bad luck, so she needs to take care of herself and thats hard being overweight like she is.

What i want to say, ladies get a rich guy who really can dedicate a lot or have a good and secure job. Otherwise 2 destroyed lifes will be the result. My BBW friends just have normal struggles like small woman have too. I would say max. 350 lbs at 5'5 is perfect, big enough for me to do all the funny things and don´t have a pervert dependence on the other.
Well this is more for the beginners to think about it, before they get to close to somebody.
If being with a fat woman is such in inconvienience to you then why even bother?

Like men never get any kind of medical conditions as they get older, that would require the compassion and understanding of their partner?

If you love your partner you take care of each other come what may.

There are plenty of SSBBW's across the United States and the world that hold down long term steady employment, and contribute to society and the lives of their familes and loved ones.

It sounds to me like you are happy to be with a fat woman as long as she fits into your nice little package of what is convienient for you.

Love is not about convienience, it is about the desire of two souls to join and make a life of love and happiness together.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #1262
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.
 
BigBeautifulMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia as of January 2014!
Posts: 7,503
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

(Sorry I reported his post, mods, I missed this next page of comments and the responses.)

Seriously - this is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen. And what AM says is critical: PLEASE DON'T DATE US. None of us want a man with a mindset like that.

I'm a 500-pound SSBBW with a job... and, dare I say it, a career. I rely on absolutely no man to provide for me. The most important thing in my supersized life is maintaining my independence, and I know that's true for a lot of my supersisters as well. If there's any aspect of our lives in which we have to start relying on other people, that's crushing for some of us, and something we avoid at all costs, NOT something we embrace or look for.

It SUCKS that, yes, it's hard for us to earn a living because of the size-related bigotry that is omnipresent in the working world today, but you know what? We do it. Some of us may not be rich or have everything you apparently think is necessary to classify someone as a human being, but we get by, many of us entirely on our own.

Judging an entire category of people by what you know of just a few, isn't there a word for that? ...Oh, right. Prejudice.

And this particular phrase:

Quote:
who would get nearly handicapped fat
sounds like we just all sat around going "I think it would be soooooo fun to weigh 500 pounds! Let me just start working on that with this box of ice cream sandwiches!"

Though I think you could argue tht most of us didn't, clearly there ARE people who make a conscious choice to be this size, and that is absolutely their choice. It doesn't mean they deserve any less respect, or any less of a life than everyone else. It also doesn't mean they aren't ready to step up and earn their own livings with or without a man in their lives. Those I know who have made that choice are fiercely independent (and employed), like me, and would hate it as much as I do if they had to rely on someone else.

And those who DO want a lifestyle where someone else provides for them? Well, guess what - they deserve a lot more respect, too, than you have shown them in your post. Just because YOU can't provide a life for them doesn't mean there aren't other FAs in the wings waiting for the opportunity to take care of such a lovely woman. There are numerous FAs I know who (to be blunt) get off on the idea of being the one to take care of a spoiled-rotten princess type. And as long as it's mutual and consensual, it would probably be a hell of a lot of fun for both parties.

So if you can't handle it, stop judging other people's lifestyle choices and situations and get the hell out of the way for other people who can't wait to be part of it.
__________________
"I am a size 0 if you multiply my current size by 0." - liz (di-va)

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:41 PM   #1263
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado
 
tonynyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 9,639
tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
I dated 2 SSBBW and 3 girls well over 300 lbs. All at least known to the community, not to say famous. Well the BBW´s where completely okay, lot of fun and no limits.

Well the SSBBW´s both jobless and with lots of problems. I think that´s for sure the majority and not a minority. With 20% jobless in US and so many working poor and even more under the SSBBW population. As a european with a real welfare state as social cushion i never had contact with people driving a big car but leaving in a waste dump and wasting the money on useless things like in USA and not having money on an account. I really couldn´t understand it, life is much cheaper in US and still the ppl struggle a lot more. What i want to say if you date a jobless SSBBW no problem, relation big big problem, because all their problems will soon be yours, cause there are very little good paid jobs out there for SSBBW. And as heather said in the beginning SSBBW life is expensive, i am earning a bit above average now, but by far i can´t afford a good life for me and a SSBBW. If money would be no problem i may be able to stay with one, but i can´t. Would be much too much dedication, especially when kids also need to have a good life. Which in US is much harder than here.

All in all I wonder why there are so many SSBBW in US, well lifestyle makes them fat, but who would get nearly handicapped fat in a society that has little social security and depends completely on todays income? I simply don´t get it, in Europe fatness is not accepted as in US, but for living it would be easier here, as soon as the sell clothes and other stuff for SS people

Well both SSBBW friends are going to get a WLS soon, i don´t know if they really want to, but they have too, because nobody wants to help them anymore, begging all friends for money and one day nobody lends them anymore. Nearly a hopeless situation with their weight.
One is a little golddigger in a relation with a loser who can´t earn enough to maintain her. The other one wasn´t married, had very bad luck, so she needs to take care of herself and thats hard being overweight like she is.

What i want to say, ladies get a rich guy who really can dedicate a lot or have a good and secure job. Otherwise 2 destroyed lifes will be the result. My BBW friends just have normal struggles like small woman have too. I would say max. 350 lbs at 5'5 is perfect, big enough for me to do all the funny things and don´t have a pervert dependence on the other.
Well this is more for the beginners to think about it, before they get to close to somebody.
I bet you'll be a hit with the ladies here... Have you given though to supplementing your income by working at home....

__________________
Doughboy gets ripped :D

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:06 PM   #1264
liz (di-va)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,137
liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
350 lbs at 5'5 is perfect, big enough for me to do all the funny things and don´t have a pervert dependence on the other.
..........
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:13 AM   #1265
carrie_ult
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 57
carrie_ult can now change their title
Default

Well for all the SSBBW with a job and without handicaps... this was not ment for you. But the rest was just a reality check and i think you all know it very well. It´s obvious that a jobless person, nearly unable to work (not everybody can do computer jobs or whatever) have really big problems and somebody should think twice before dating such a person if he can dedicate enough to her. I hope you understand that, well maybe it´s egoistic, because i don´t spend every Cent i have left on my partner but sorry i prefer to have a life too. It has to go together, and it didn´t, i tried it and got only abused the worst way. Don´t want to go into details, but i helped somebody out of a very big misery for one year. Was the most stupid thing i ever did. Therefore no jobless people dating. Any BBW or SSBBW which causes just normal problems in a relationship is very welcome. I am not a social worker and don´t wanna be.
carrie_ult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:54 AM   #1266
Rowan
wickedly delicious
 
Rowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Posts: 3,583
Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

So THATS why I havent been able to find another job yet after being laid off. Here I thought it was the economy...not that Im a SSBBW! Thanks so much for clearing that up for me...guess I better start working on being anorexic to fix this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
I dated 2 SSBBW and 3 girls well over 300 lbs. All at least known to the community, not to say famous. Well the BBW´s where completely okay, lot of fun and no limits.

Well the SSBBW´s both jobless and with lots of problems. I think that´s for sure the majority and not a minority. With 20% jobless in US and so many working poor and even more under the SSBBW population. As a european with a real welfare state as social cushion i never had contact with people driving a big car but leaving in a waste dump and wasting the money on useless things like in USA and not having money on an account. I really couldn´t understand it, life is much cheaper in US and still the ppl struggle a lot more. What i want to say if you date a jobless SSBBW no problem, relation big big problem, because all their problems will soon be yours, cause there are very little good paid jobs out there for SSBBW. And as heather said in the beginning SSBBW life is expensive, i am earning a bit above average now, but by far i can´t afford a good life for me and a SSBBW. If money would be no problem i may be able to stay with one, but i can´t. Would be much too much dedication, especially when kids also need to have a good life. Which in US is much harder than here.

All in all I wonder why there are so many SSBBW in US, well lifestyle makes them fat, but who would get nearly handicapped fat in a society that has little social security and depends completely on todays income? I simply don´t get it, in Europe fatness is not accepted as in US, but for living it would be easier here, as soon as the sell clothes and other stuff for SS people

Well both SSBBW friends are going to get a WLS soon, i don´t know if they really want to, but they have too, because nobody wants to help them anymore, begging all friends for money and one day nobody lends them anymore. Nearly a hopeless situation with their weight.
One is a little golddigger in a relation with a loser who can´t earn enough to maintain her. The other one wasn´t married, had very bad luck, so she needs to take care of herself and thats hard being overweight like she is.

What i want to say, ladies get a rich guy who really can dedicate a lot or have a good and secure job. Otherwise 2 destroyed lifes will be the result. My BBW friends just have normal struggles like small woman have too. I would say max. 350 lbs at 5'5 is perfect, big enough for me to do all the funny things and don´t have a pervert dependence on the other.
Well this is more for the beginners to think about it, before they get to close to somebody.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~In the end we are all just chalk lines....drawn on the concrete only to be washed away~

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:55 AM   #1267
Rowan
wickedly delicious
 
Rowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Posts: 3,583
Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
Well for all the SSBBW with a job and without handicaps... this was not ment for you. But the rest was just a reality check and i think you all know it very well. It´s obvious that a jobless person, nearly unable to work (not everybody can do computer jobs or whatever) have really big problems and somebody should think twice before dating such a person if he can dedicate enough to her. I hope you understand that, well maybe it´s egoistic, because i don´t spend every Cent i have left on my partner but sorry i prefer to have a life too. It has to go together, and it didn´t, i tried it and got only abused the worst way. Don´t want to go into details, but i helped somebody out of a very big misery for one year. Was the most stupid thing i ever did. Therefore no jobless people dating. Any BBW or SSBBW which causes just normal problems in a relationship is very welcome. I am not a social worker and don´t wanna be.
Wow....that is unbelievably ignorant of you to say.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~In the end we are all just chalk lines....drawn on the concrete only to be washed away~

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #1268
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo
 
CarlaSixx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cornwall, ON, Canada
Posts: 3,983
CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

My mother and I are both SSbBWs. I'm incredibly independant. I go to concerts, walk like hell, do all the errands for my household, etc. I keep up with my lighter friends and they're not only thinner but almost a foot taller than me. And I'm an SSBBW. Imagine that.

Also, I have a job. I have one of the highest paying "Everyman" jobs in my city and I'm good at this job. My mother works at the same place as me, too. Sure, she's walking around with a rolling walker, but she does as much as she can by herself before ever asking for help. Yes, she is considered physically handicapped and yes, a lot of people would be quick to assume it's her weight, but she's still working, still drives on her own, still does whatever she can around the house alone, and is doing alright. Her problem is osteoarthritis. NOT fatness.

For a man to assume I'm helpless because I'm fat and am therefore looking for a knight in shining armour has another thing coming. I am NOT helpless. And I CAN keep up with a man, if not completely outdo him.

I'm a tough challenge. Because while I can still do most things with ease, there will be moments where I can't go on without taking a break. This is frustrating to those around me and involved with me sometimes. But you know what, if you care, you'll put up with the few times I need to ask to have a minute or two of rest before getting back to work.
__________________
Curvy Canadian ;)
Twitter
My Wish List
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:04 AM   #1269
Dromond
Old school
 
Dromond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In the past.
Posts: 7,365
Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
Well for all the SSBBW with a job and without handicaps... this was not ment for you. But the rest was just a reality check and i think you all know it very well. It´s obvious that a jobless person, nearly unable to work (not everybody can do computer jobs or whatever) have really big problems and somebody should think twice before dating such a person if he can dedicate enough to her. I hope you understand that, well maybe it´s egoistic, because i don´t spend every Cent i have left on my partner but sorry i prefer to have a life too. It has to go together, and it didn´t, i tried it and got only abused the worst way. Don´t want to go into details, but i helped somebody out of a very big misery for one year. Was the most stupid thing i ever did. Therefore no jobless people dating. Any BBW or SSBBW which causes just normal problems in a relationship is very welcome. I am not a social worker and don´t wanna be.
I'm probably going to get infracted for this, and this post will end up being deleted, but I believe it is necessary for the truth to be told:

You're a dick.
__________________
I hate Illinois Nazis.
Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:16 AM   #1270
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.
 
BigBeautifulMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia as of January 2014!
Posts: 7,503
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
Well for all the SSBBW with a job and without handicaps... this was not ment for you. But the rest was just a reality check and i think you all know it very well. It´s obvious that a jobless person, nearly unable to work (not everybody can do computer jobs or whatever) have really big problems and somebody should think twice before dating such a person if he can dedicate enough to her. I hope you understand that, well maybe it´s egoistic, because i don´t spend every Cent i have left on my partner but sorry i prefer to have a life too. It has to go together, and it didn´t, i tried it and got only abused the worst way. Don´t want to go into details, but i helped somebody out of a very big misery for one year. Was the most stupid thing i ever did. Therefore no jobless people dating. Any BBW or SSBBW which causes just normal problems in a relationship is very welcome. I am not a social worker and don´t wanna be.
The fact that you can help someone you (ostensibly) cared about for a year and then regret it says more about YOU than about her. The place you were giving from was not a selfless one, if you can wish you hadn't done it because you didn't get out of it whatever you expected to, and who knows what that was. Did she dump you after a year? Sounds like it. Your posts are not "warnings" to other FAs - they're only sour grapes.

If you don't want to date disabled people because you're too selfish to want to deal with the financial issues that come along with that, that's your problem. But being too selfish to date disabled people and not wanting to date SSBBWs are two completely separate issues.

Quote:
well maybe it´s egoistic
It is.
__________________
"I am a size 0 if you multiply my current size by 0." - liz (di-va)

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #1271
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah
 
ashmamma84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mild Sauce City
Posts: 3,818
ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
Well for all the SSBBW with a job and without handicaps... this was not ment for you. But the rest was just a reality check and i think you all know it very well. It´s obvious that a jobless person, nearly unable to work (not everybody can do computer jobs or whatever) have really big problems and somebody should think twice before dating such a person if he can dedicate enough to her. I hope you understand that, well maybe it´s egoistic, because i don´t spend every Cent i have left on my partner but sorry i prefer to have a life too. It has to go together, and it didn´t, i tried it and got only abused the worst way. Don´t want to go into details, but i helped somebody out of a very big misery for one year. Was the most stupid thing i ever did. Therefore no jobless people dating. Any BBW or SSBBW which causes just normal problems in a relationship is very welcome. I am not a social worker and don´t wanna be.
I can appreciate your honesty, even if I consider it to be in bad taste. You supported someone for a very long time because you wanted to - that was your hard earned money and time spent. You could have said no. Instead you went on helping her out. If it was such misery like you said it was why did you continue to help? I know personally that if something makes me unhappy or miserable and I feel like I'm being used, I stop whatever it is that's causing the issue because I like a degree of control over my life. And I really hope you didn't hold your helping her out over her head like you were some Captain Save A SSBBW. I really hope you didn't because that's pretty reprehensible.

As long as you stay away from SSBBWs or are at least very upfront about how you feel re: unemployment, financial dependence, etc then no problem. Just don't go getting involved with a super fatty and then not giving her a choice about whether or not she wants to even be involved with YOU.

I'm not against people having a right to choose who they want to date. I have my own set of requirements and that does include GAINFUL employment, since I have that myself, however given the state of the US economy its rough for lots and lots of Americans. Not just the super fat among us. Being in a long term relationship, the couple will probably experience loss or change of a career and it could result in less (sometimes dramatically less) income. Is that a reason to leave? Not necessarily. Not for me, at least.

I can understand when you're first dating and everything is fresh not desiring a partner who doesn't have a career, but in a marriage/committed relationship things most definitely will change. The question is not if, but when. I wouldn't my partner to just leave me because I lost my job through no fault of my own. That's a pretty low thing to do, especially if I was making an effort to find another one. Wouldn't you want someone to do the same for you? Because the truth is, a job isn't promised to anyone - at least not anyone that I know. Your income could dry up and then what? Would you want someone passing judgement on you even if your situation was temporary?

Anyway, I say all that to say - if you have issues with American SSBBWs don't date them. It's really simple. And if you do find yourself in a relationship with another SSBBW, don't come to a message board and talk shit about them because things went sour.
__________________
Bellydance is my religion; my body is a temple, my dance is a prayer
ashmamma84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:17 AM   #1272
carrie_ult
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 57
carrie_ult can now change their title
Default

Ashmamma84, reading your words sounds like you really know what i was talking about. It is as you say. Except of captain SSBBW stuff and we just had a friendship, i am not interested in woman fooling around with others.
Maybe i am wrong and i had just bad luck, some say LA women are like that, anyway i learned my lesson and that´s it. Wouldn´t haven´t posted it, already knew how the community would react, but a certain BBW convinced me i should write it. That´s it.
carrie_ult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #1273
op user
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 205
op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

One would have to agree that it is easier for a conventionally attractive lady (i.e. normal weight) to find a job. A SSBBW applying for a job is confronted with a higher obstacle to land a decent job.

For any carrier SSBBW here (my respect and jealously going to them) here there are scores of ladies that have been turned down because of their weight. Our fellow member might be right although we don't know the specific details.

However the issue is whether he would have done the same thing for a non SSBBW lady.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #1274
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus
 
Webmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN area
Posts: 2
Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
Maybe i am wrong and i had just bad luck...
Yes, you are wrong. Very wrong. Rudeness, tactlessness, and sheer mental cruelty are always wrong. You take and consume what women have to give, then whine and cry when things don't go your way. And then have the audacity to lecture people and the place they live in. Another rude peep out of you, and you are out of here for good and forever.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:22 AM   #1275
lovelylady78
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,460
lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
Ashmamma84, reading your words sounds like you really know what i was talking about.
I think we all know what you were talking about. But in the process you equated all SSBBWs to unemployed, begging worthless sub-human beings. And as Ashmamma84 said, it's fine to relay your experience if that was your experience. But to then take that limited interaction with two women and extrapolate that to an entire group of people is the kind of prejudice and sizism that this site is set up against. You're wrong to do that, and the fact that you did just displays your ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
Except of captain SSBBW stuff and we just had a friendship, i am not interested in woman fooling around with others.
If you weren't interested in her and you only had a friendship, why did you begin by framing your first post in the context of your "relationships" with BBWs and SSBBWs, and why did you spend a year and all of that money and time and effort on her? At least be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
Maybe i am wrong and i had just bad luck, some say LA women are like that, anyway i learned my lesson and that´s it.
You are both wrong and it sounds like you may have had some bad luck-- at any rate, the thing that is perfectly clear is that you made poor decisions based upon what you had and what you were looking for...as Ashmamma84 also pointed out, you should have cut ties and run long before you did if you were unhappy with what you had. Don't, by your decisions, drag something on for a year and then blame her entirely for the things you voluntarily chose to do during the course of that year.

And "some say" a lot of shit about a lot of different things. I will say again, overgeneralizing an entire sector of the population based upon your bad interaction with two individuals is idiotic and prejudiced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie_ult View Post
Wouldn´t haven´t posted it, already knew how the community would react, but a certain BBW convinced me i should write it. That´s it.
So the year you spent in a bad relationship is entirely the SSBBW's fault and the post was a certain BBW's fault. Sounds like you need to take some personal responsibility for your actions and stop letting women-- or the parts of your anatomy that respond to said women-- think for you.

And, yes, before I'm accused of only being offended because I'm someone like the SSBBW you referenced, I will say proudly that I am an American SSBBW who is well educated and well respected within my career field. I don't rely on anyone to "take care of me" in any way, shape, or form. I'm active, I have my own house, my own car, and my own things, and I maintain them-- both financially and through sweat equity-- on my own. I'm certainly not handicapped, I'm certainly not a golddigger, and I certainly wouldn't date someone like you. So perhaps your problem is that this shining personality you've displayed just doesn't attract and hold the attention of QUALITY women of any size. Quality is not always affected by quantity. And some of us are blessed enough to have both.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.