Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #1351
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
WHAT!?! I mean... what is the disconnect here? Did you READ the sign over the thread? This. is. a. thread..... about the realities..... of dating..... a SOOOOOOPERSIZED..... super sized woman. Not a midsized, not a plumber, not chubby, not portly, not reubenesque. Supersized. And thank the good lord you're here fresh from the trail to preach to us about our shameful evils. If you don't want to date a SUPER SIZED woman then this thread is not. for. you. and is not the place for you to bloat on about who we are as you understand it. Seriously, just leave us alone.
Not a disconnect... just clueless.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #1352
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivo View Post
Alright, I don't post here very often,... but I just had to say it.
I think everyone here is well aware of the "dangers" of being overweight. I also find that as a group the posters here are well informed about healthy eating and most are experts on various weightloss tactics. If you look beyond the hype you find that being fat is not the hideous boogeyman that the medical field and diet industry make it out to be. Also, most here are well aware of their own personal health situations and what they need to work on.

Yours is a classic misconception that fat people have no idea why they are fat but yet are also in total control of their size. Some here have diseases that limit movement and their weight is a symptom of that, others have diseases that make weightloss all but impossible. Some of us have partners that have physical limitations due to illness and yes, sometimes due to size. And others of us just want to be fat, just like you like to run, well I like to be fat.

No one is rejecting other viewpoints, it's just that you aren't bringing anything new to the party. We've all heard your finger wagging before and are done paying attention to it.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #1353
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hopefully I don't get banned for this, but I just had to say it.
Say what? That too fat is too fat? And wrong? Where does your logic go from there? That SSBBWs shouldn't exist? Shouldn't be so big? Shouldn't be dating? What the frick do your comments have to do with anything? Especially in this thread?

There isn't ANYBODY who knows the realities of being a big BBW better than (no way) a big BBW. What is it you are hoping to achieve? What in your comments do you think we've never heard 100000000 times before?

I'm cranky.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #1354
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Hopefully I don't get banned for this...
No need. Just as easy to ignore you, as your views are irrelevant to the main topic of the thread.

Also, this "latest controversy" is based on a post made almost 4 months ago. You may not post here very often, but those of us who do moved on long ago.
Some people feel the only way to enact change is by a full on assault, kicking and screaming, the ultimate tunnel visionary. I prefer the model of standing in the stream, disrupting the flow, and living large. If there are enough of us out there, things do change. - EvilPrincess

I'm in your paradigm, rejecting the premise.

Fat and Happy: Just because I'm "morbidly obese" doesn't mean I have to be morbid.
Eclectic_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:36 AM   #1355
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
WHAT!?! I mean... what is the disconnect here? Did you READ the sign over the thread? This. is. a. thread..... about the realities..... of dating..... a SOOOOOOPERSIZED..... super sized woman. Not a midsized, not a plumber, not chubby, not portly, not reubenesque. Supersized. And thank the good lord you're here fresh from the trail to preach to us about our shameful evils. If you don't want to date a SUPER SIZED woman then this thread is not. for. you. and is not the place for you to bloat on about who we are as you understand it. Seriously, just leave us alone.
Well said. Would that many of the ninnies take that advice on other weight board threads and acceptance might actually start to thrive!
StrugglingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:12 AM   #1356
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The thread is reality of dating an SSBBW, but you have to realize that not everyone can deal with that reality... everyone is going to have an opinion and you can't expect that everyone on every thread is going to have something positive to say (although I haven't seen too many negative comments) it is just an opinion so please everyone stay positive, ignore the things you find not too your liking cause it causes a lot of negative vibes and people argue and get defensive, there are going to be ignorant people in the world so ignore em But if anyone likes the reality come on over to Newfie lots of us bigger gals over here... well not really but you can have fun looking
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #1357
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Quote:
Sounds like you either went to Outback Steakhouse, Bugaboo Creek or Applebees. Glad it all worked out for you in the end.
Our fiasco was at Olive Garden, and I blame it on that particular franchise. Several other nearby restaurants have terrible service too so that must be a dead zone, whereas other Olive Garden locations are great.

All's well that ends well. The next day I made it up to my wife by taking her to Barolo Ristorante in Joliet, Illinois. It's family owned by genuine Italians from southern Italy, the tables are nice and spacious, and the food is sensational. Date night is saved!

http://www.barolofinedining.com
Old 09-08-2011, 01:58 PM   #1358
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Quote:
Why do fat haters and the fat clueless feel the need to post here? Maybe some wonder the same about me elsewhere but I'm actually having pretty good luck opening people's eyes to fat acceptance in forums which have nothing to do with it. I don't bring up the subject but when it comes up and the fat jokes start to fly, I step in. My impression is fat acceptance and fat admirers are new concepts to many people and after they hear about it many are willing to consider it. On one of the American Mensa forums someone posted this:
Quote:
I opened my mailbox the other day and saw what I thought was an "adult" magazine. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be a fashion magazine. Who knew?

http://www.lanebryant.com/content.js..._campaign=0907
That got a few wisecracks until I posted.
Quote:
I've always known BBW and SSBBW were ahead of the curve.
Then someone asked "what's a SSBBW".
Quote:
Super-Size Big Beautiful Woman. Super sizes are above size 26.
I don't know whether that definition is correct but it got the idea across. It actually turned into a pretty nice discussion, that is until someone had to wisecrack, "I opened the link and noticed an interesting commonality among the models. Apparently Lane Bryant has hired famed designer Hugh d'Jass to create this year's line." Which I managed to defuse by joking:
Quote:
‎"Hugh d'Jass?" Uh oh, starting to hyperventilate here! More than a few of us are connaisseurs of the supervoluptuous figure and I say vive la différence.

So whenever I see a smartly-dressed woman whose figure is full to overflowing, I just . . . er . . . having trouble concentrating now . . . duh . . . what was the question?
To my pleasant surprise that put an end to the wisecracks. Little by little more and more people began to post about their appreciation of BBW and SSBBW, like "IMHO - The Lane Bryant girls are lovely, but a might scrawny." and "I like 'em a little thick. They look great to me." That emboldened me to write:
Quote:
The old sitcom cliché describes a woman as having a terrific personality and the punchline is, "She's fat, isn't she?" Good, bad or indifferent, obesity is a fact of our abundant society, and those who judge others by their weight deny themselves the chance to meet many truly wonderful people. Likewise many fat people (and women in particular) have been brainwashed to believe they are inferior unless they attain an unrealistically ideal figure, and many of them engage in self-destructive behavior as they try and fail to reach and maintain that ideal. Of course fat people are no more or less wonderful than anyone else, but their weights aren't the determining factor.

Over the years I've heard many men complain their wives have lost their girlish figures. Many of those same men (who were no Adonises themselves) were more interested in hot babes than in lasting relationships. On the other hand we so-called fat admirers know our sweethearts' figures tend to improve with age like fine wines that become even richer and more full bodied.

Besides, if you haven't been hugged by a gorgeous fat woman then you've never really been hugged at all. All those extra jiggles sure are nice too.
I probably picked up some of my remarks from all the reading I did here last month, but they seemed pretty well received, and the wisecrackers kept most of their wisecracks to themselves. My impression is that fat acceptance is an unknown idea to many people, but all except the most die-hard fat-haters seem willing to consider it once they realize it's out there.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #1359
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeTraveller View Post
Why do fat haters and the fat clueless feel the need to post here? Maybe some wonder the same about me elsewhere but I'm actually having pretty good luck opening people's eyes to fat acceptance in forums which have nothing to do with it. I don't bring up the subject but when it comes up and the fat jokes start to fly, I step in. My impression is fat acceptance and fat admirers are new concepts to many people and after they hear about it many are willing to consider it. On one of the American Mensa forums someone posted this:

That got a few wisecracks until I posted.

Then someone asked "what's a SSBBW".

I don't know whether that definition is correct but it got the idea across. It actually turned into a pretty nice discussion, that is until someone had to wisecrack, "I opened the link and noticed an interesting commonality among the models. Apparently Lane Bryant has hired famed designer Hugh d'Jass to create this year's line." Which I managed to defuse by joking:

To my pleasant surprise that put an end to the wisecracks. Little by little more and more people began to post about their appreciation of BBW and SSBBW, like "IMHO - The Lane Bryant girls are lovely, but a might scrawny." and "I like 'em a little thick. They look great to me." That emboldened me to write:

I probably picked up some of my remarks from all the reading I did here last month, but they seemed pretty well received, and the wisecrackers kept most of their wisecracks to themselves. My impression is that fat acceptance is an unknown idea to many people, but all except the most die-hard fat-haters seem willing to consider it once they realize it's out there.
I really don't see any of that as being relevant or even on the same paralell. My argument is this. A guy is going into the army. He asks people with experience with basic training what to expect, what should he do, practical applications, etc. People WHO'VE BEEN IN THE ARMY begin to reply and the thread is going on till someone comes in spouting anti-military rhetoric about genocide and government arrogance. Someone talks about how they would NEVER join the army due to its history of discrimination against fat people, homosexuals and general abuse and someone posts a nice picture of a kitty in army fatigues. Now I don't like censorship but I do like order and sanity. In a thread of this nature, who the hell cares about all that crap?? If [you] want to start a debate or an offshoot discussion, start [your] own damned thread. The thread is not a general discussion and I don't think it's unreasonable for people with a vested interest in the topic to resent being continually hijacked with platitudinous babble.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #1360
Teresa
Abundantly Corpulent

Teresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
LOTS of good stuff before this, THEN you wrote ................. "platitudinous babble."
Have to give you rep for this.
Old 12-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #1361
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I think I have what it takes to date an SSBBW but I've found that typically the types of women I like--tall, amazonian, dominant women--don't have much interest in short guys like me.

I realize I don't really have the goods physically but I like to think I'm pretty solid as far as my personality goes. I get very shy around women though and it makes it really, REALLY hard to make a connection. Whenever I talk to someone--especially someone who is physically much larger than me height wise--I kinda crawl up my own behind and get real quiet and stuff.

Does anyone have any hints on how to loosen up and be more myself around big, beautiful ssbbw's? I feel like I'm blowing myself out of the water by becoming that awkward fourteen year old around ladies.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:37 PM   #1362
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
I think I have what it takes to date an SSBBW but I've found that typically the types of women I like--tall, amazonian, dominant women--don't have much interest in short guys like me.

I realize I don't really have the goods physically but I like to think I'm pretty solid as far as my personality goes. I get very shy around women though and it makes it really, REALLY hard to make a connection. Whenever I talk to someone--especially someone who is physically much larger than me height wise--I kinda crawl up my own behind and get real quiet and stuff.

Does anyone have any hints on how to loosen up and be more myself around big, beautiful ssbbw's? I feel like I'm blowing myself out of the water by becoming that awkward fourteen year old around ladies.

i would say just try to take a step back and realize that the lady you're talking to is a regular human being and has desires, fears, strengths and flaws like any other one of us. be self aware and in touch with your own strengths and weaknesses. don't feel like you have to compensate for anything, one is at best when they can fully be themselves. i know it's not that easy but just keeping that stuff in mind helps me. even when talking to stunningly beautiful women.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #1363
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
i would say just try to take a step back and realize that the lady you're talking to is a regular human being and has desires, fears, strengths and flaws like any other one of us. be self aware and in touch with your own strengths and weaknesses. don't feel like you have to compensate for anything, one is at best when they can fully be themselves. i know it's not that easy but just keeping that stuff in mind helps me. even when talking to stunningly beautiful women.
Yeah I just gotta keep reminding myself to be me. I fear that I'm not an interesting person which then gets in the way of opening up around people. But it's something I've been working on. Gotta break that shell if I want to meet someone!
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:55 AM   #1364
billyk

billyk has said some nice things

Quote:

I've never found that to be an issue. I'm 5-8 and about 190 lbs. My friend is 5-9 and 375 lbs. I love to be sat on and squashed and she loves to sit. We get along well. I've never had a problem attracting bigger woman.
billyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:05 AM   #1365
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yeah I just gotta keep reminding myself to be me. I fear that I'm not an interesting person which then gets in the way of opening up around people. But it's something I've been working on. Gotta break that shell if I want to meet someone!
Women dig confidence. Once you have that your natural personality takes over and either they like it or not, but at least its the truth.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:10 AM   #1366
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Women dig confidence. Once you have that your natural personality takes over and either they like it or not, but at least its the truth.
Very true. There are all kinds of people in this world and a great many would prefer your company over Charlie Sheens.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #1367
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I am 5'10" and an SSBBW and I have dated several guys over the years around the 5'5" mark...some taller, a couple shorter... I do know it is a noticeable difference, but, one guy in particular was so confident about what he liked and so open - it was refreshing and sexy as hell!!!

Be bold. Be confident. It's a total turn on

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:45 AM   #1368
bellyluver

bellyluver can now change their title

Hey idk if this is the right place to ask this but let's say I wanted to send my ssbbw girlfriend to a day spa retreat would that work out ?
bellyluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:36 AM   #1369
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyluver View Post
Hey idk if this is the right place to ask this but let's say I wanted to send my ssbbw girlfriend to a day spa retreat would that work out ?
I don't know any woman who doesn't like to go to a spa! Bottom line here is making sure she will be comfortable and treated with respect, so planning is a must. You might make sure they can accommodate her if that might be an issue - e.g., if she is 500 lbs., make sure the tables can accommodate her comfortably; you could also ask if they have someone there who regularly works with larger women. You might also check whether there would be extra charges for her: never done this myself, but a mud wrap might cost more when you're doing it for someone with a 70-inch waist measurement than for someone whose only 26 inches around. When choosing a place to go, consult some of your lady's friends, particularly those who are bbws. They'll be the best source of advice.

Let us know how this all works out.

Best regards.

- Chris
Old 01-28-2012, 04:55 AM   #1370
pegz
Southern Illinois Chick

pegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
I don't know any woman who doesn't like to go to a spa! Bottom line here is making sure she will be comfortable and treated with respect, so planning is a must.

- Chris
Excellent answer Chris!
pegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:52 AM   #1371
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Love the Day Spa..

My wife and her daughter used to LOVE going to the day spa. . It was a time to relax and unwind. . as a rule, everything was available for my wife that was available for anyone smaller. . She worked a very stressful job, so an occasional day at the spa, or the masso-therapist, was always an investment. . in my humble opinion. .

You do need to check and see if they are able to accommodate someone of "size", most of the time they could. . I'm not sure if/what at the local spa they couldn't do. . She was always in a such a good mood afterward, it didn't seem to matter..
Old 01-28-2012, 07:01 AM   #1372
bellyluver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me

I don't know any woman who doesn't like to go to a spa! Bottom line here is making sure she will be comfortable and treated with respect, so planning is a must. You might make sure they can accommodate her if that might be an issue - e.g., if she is 500 lbs., make sure the tables can accommodate her comfortably; you could also ask if they have someone there who regularly works with larger women. You might also check whether there would be extra charges for her: never done this myself, but a mud wrap might cost more when you're doing it for someone with a 70-inch waist measurement than for someone whose only 26 inches around. When choosing a place to go, consult some of your lady's friends, particularly those who are bbws. They'll be the best source of advice.

Let us know how this all works out.

Best regards.

- Chris
Thanx man I'll theres a cupel in the ny that I'm going to go visit in my free time... If anyone knows a good Day spa in the NYC please let me know
Old 01-28-2012, 07:03 AM   #1373
bellyluver

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeTraveller
My wife and her daughter used to LOVE going to the day spa. . It was a time to relax and unwind. . as a rule, everything was available for my wife that was available for anyone smaller. . She worked a very stressful job, so an occasional day at the spa, or the masso-therapist, was always an investment. . in my humble opinion. .

You do need to check and see if they are able to accommodate someone of "size", most of the time they could. . I'm not sure if/what at the local spa they couldn't do. . She was always in a such a good mood afterward, it didn't seem to matter..
Thanx that's a great tip you guys where really helpful
Old 06-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #1374
RoseyGirl2010

RoseyGirl2010 can now change their title

Wow I finally made it to the end lol. It took me afew days but i'm glad I read every post (good and not so good). I really loved seeing the interaction between the women and especially finding about FA's. I didn't know there was such a thing. I am so happy to know that there are bbws and ssbws that have such fabulous loving men in their lives that think about them and their needs and being true gentlemen.

I'm an ssbbw who is in the 460lbs range and this site just makes me so proud to state that and be who I am and loving it. The last posts have been about us exercising when in reality anything some ssbbws do is exercise. A normal task like having a shower or doing the dishes is exercise for someone that is carrying 3 to 400+ pounds. I'm not talking about every person of size but some of the simple things can be exercise to us.

As for me I have to have a chair to sit on in the kitchen when i'm cooking or cleaning up because I don't want to have to lean over the sink all the time to support my back. Sitting on a chair to do things doesn't mean I want or need help, its just what I have to do to do what I have to do. So if a woman is cooking or cleaning for you and she sits on a chair don't freak out or try to do everything, she's more than capable of doing it because thats how she's always done it.

Be aware of hard dining room chairs because after some time your date might start to lose feeling in her legs because her thighs are being sandwiched being a hard chair and her stomach. So eating in the living room might be more comfortable for some. Strong toilet seats are handy as well. My ass has disloged afew in my time lol especially at work but the next day it was always repaired for me to disloge it again lol.

If you want your bbw or ssbbw woman to be more active with you then help build up her endurance slowly like walking around the house or down the driveway or to the letterbox. Simple things like that make a difference, thats how I started moving about. Doing swiss ball exercises can be fun too because no matter how much you weigh, you will never pop it. Plus letting your woman know that you've got her and you won't let her fall is so sexy lol.

If you want to take her to the pool take note if there is easy access for her to get in and get out. At the pools I go to I can just walk in and walk out easily. Others may have ramps but if its just ladders it can be difficult because you are more heavier when you get out then when you get in. Saunas and Jacuzzis are also great for our bodies so you can just start there. As for walking please be aware of her and the walking pace. One long walk can leave her feet and legs swollen for a week. Its not fun. My friends and family always walk arm n arm with me or let me put my hand on their shoulder for balance and support. I love that they do that.

Just because some of us may have limitations doesn't mean we are limited. Its always nice to be asked whether we want to go somewhere than assuming we don't. I like to make the choice for me. If I said no i'd still love to hear about it instead of knowing you went somewhere fun and didn't ask me if I wanted to go and hearing about it. My siblings would do that to me all the time and it would frustrate me.

Well I think i've said more than enough lol. *RoseyGirl signing off*
RoseyGirl2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #1375
kendall

kendall has said some nice things
Default economics

some are going to resent this post. i m not poor nor rich. i have exprience with 600 lb gfs. i find most are spoiled and expect to get expensive food instead of same quality homemade, just like spoiled skinny girls with model aspirations grab for expensive cars and clothes jewels and $200 dinhhers wity dom peringnon vintage year. not all women but plenty.especially u.s.

some men are cheap. my choice is economize and serve quality. i dont own a car. wait. with the 10,000 i save i will spend $100 when we cant bus in.

i dont go to te gym or dress like a white pimp in armani suits. i look good i just dont waste money on junk. i can feed a 600 lb woman im a chef. f a 112lb model or a 512 lob model is a barbie i dont need her. if a guy is a cheap bum he doesnt deserve a lady. its that simple. dont feed rockerfellers instead feed your honey.
kendall is offline   Reply With Quote