Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default "I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies" appreciation thread

The title says it all...this thread is for belly lovers. I noticed there are guys here.... certain guys that love the apple shape. That's not to say they can't like all things about a woman....but the belly lovers stand out to me. Please show us who you are
If you love a belly on a woman, please shout it out in this thread. Tell us what you love about a big stomach. I want the belly guys to represent.

But let's be fair, there are plenty of women here that love the belly, too. Ladies, please join in and show us your love

If any of you love those "belly guys" as much as me, please come show them your appreciation.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #2
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
The title says it all...this thread is for belly lovers. I noticed there are guys here.... certain guys that love the apple shape. That's not to say they can't like all things about a woman....but the belly lovers stand out to me. Please show us who you are
If you love a belly on a woman, please shout it out in this thread. Tell us what you love about a big stomach. I want the belly guys to represent.

But let's be fair, there are plenty of women here that love the belly, too. Ladies, please join in and show us your love

If any of you love those "belly guys" as much as me, please come show them your appreciation.
you know i luv ur belly Caroline.... :-)
Old 04-27-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
Funk MD

Funk MD has said some nice things

Bellies rock. I love all overstuffed parts, but bellies are by far the best...
Funk MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #4
runnerman
Sore knees, strong heart

runnerman carries a lot of weight on this boardrunnerman carries a lot of weight on this boardrunnerman carries a lot of weight on this boardrunnerman carries a lot of weight on this boardrunnerman carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

Well, this thread is fraught with peril, because I don't want to unintentionally diss any of the lovely ladies in the Dimensions community, all of whom are beautiful in so many wonderful ways. So let the record show, I love shapely legs, pillowy arms, luscious breasts, plump buns -- heck, chubby cheeks can get me going.

But since you asked, I guess I am a belly lover most of all, and I have been since I started loving women. What do I love about a full belly on a beautiful woman? So many things, tangible and intangible. The sensual way that clothing drapes over a full belly. The wonderful roundness of a belly's curves that to me is the essense of the feminine form. The feel of a large belly under one's fingertips or lips, sometimes soft, other times full and taut, presenting so many opportunities for play. The sense of ripeness and desire that a woman's belly can symbolize for me.

There's a hell of a lot more that I could write, but suffice it to say that I find a woman's full belly to be a feast for the senses. So, yes my Fairy Queen, I love a belly on a woman, and I'm shouting it out.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:15 PM   #5
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE 143 LOVE LOVE bellies :wu bu:
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:36 PM   #6
T_Devil
A Happy Disaster

T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I find Bellies to be as sexy or even sexier than Boobs and Butts.
Bellies RULE!
Old 04-27-2008, 10:42 PM   #7
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Bellies are indescribable. The variety, the cushion, the comfort, the beauty. I love double (or triple) bellies with lines that my hands (or other appendages) can snuggle into. I love to watch bellies that dance, that expand with eating, breathing, laughing. They are round and spherical and big and bold and deserve to be uncovered, unmasked, revealed from hiding. Just as cleavage peaking from the top shirt is exciting, more so is a belly peeking from that shirt's bottom.

I love bellies!

George Bernard Shaw
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:43 PM   #8
Ghostly-Spectre

Ghostly-Spectre can now change their title
Default Apple lover here!

I love all things apple - apple pie, apple candy, apple every flavor! I also love that apple shape on a woman...a nice, round, soft tummy is the most sexy thing in the world to me!
Ghostly-Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:14 PM   #9
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm an esophagus admirer (EA) too.

Last edited by Santaclear; 04-27-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:47 AM   #10
Nameless88888888

Nameless88888888 has said some nice things

It's hard to articulate, kind of. It's just a fantastic part of a woman's body. Something nice to wrap your arms around. Just pleasant to the touch, really. It's just such a soft area, and there's nothing pointy like nipples to get in the way of that softness. And it's just attractive to look at, too. A nice belly turns me on a lot more than a nice pair of boobs or a nice ass...I don't think enough people appriciate how nice a belly is. I love to kiss girls on that area, especially if they're kind of ticklish. Also, bellies don't really get hickeys, from my experience. Don't know if that's true for all of them.

Also, for me, a big belly and a belly button ring = winning combination. I love to see girls with that, it makes me happy. I'm sure others will agree with that, too.
Nameless88888888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:26 AM   #11
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Bellies are my favourite, and the softer the better. I could spend long hours just watching a nice belly.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:40 AM   #12
devilboy

devilboy has said some nice things

There's just something wonderful about a lovely soft belly - specially when it's hanging a little over a girl's trousers. Bellies are beautiful, all the way from a bit of pudge to a massive ss bellly...
devilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:26 AM   #13
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default escapee from another thread

Bellies are terribly sexual,
For FAs arousals perpetual.
Softer and rounder,
No choice could be sounder.
Six-pack abs on a gal are unnatural!

Frankly, all fat is good but the belly is just such a splendid repository. Ladies who enjoy their bellies are especially hot!
Old 04-28-2008, 11:42 AM   #14
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bellies are kinda the new butts. Yet they're different.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:36 PM   #15
belchlover

belchlover has said some nice things

There is something electrifying to see a bulging belly. As a young boy (just on the cusp of noticing girls, and especially noticing women) pregnant women captivated me. But I soon found that I truly loved fat, round bulging bellies.

Tubby tummies, marvelous muffing tops, bountiful; bulging; breathtaking; beautiful bellies, gargantuan guts, protruding pot bellies, stuffed stomachs, Ample apple shaped goddesses . . . * sigh *

I especially love a belly on a woman, because this is where all of the food that she eats is contained. It is the modus operandi to her fatness . . .

I also LOVE it when a very well rounded, big bellied woman burps or belches – having stuffed herself full!

I LOVE BIG TUMMIES!!!!!
belchlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:38 PM   #16
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Much cleaner too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Bellies are kinda the new butts. Yet they're different.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:52 PM   #17
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love bellies! I can't really find words to say how attactive I think they are...

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #18
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

i love men who love bellies cause mine is biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:51 PM   #19
SvenskFA

SvenskFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSvenskFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSvenskFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I admit that I really like bellies! Especially my girlfriends! A big belly on a woman is so beautiful!
SvenskFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:05 PM   #20
belchlover

belchlover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
i love men who love bellies cause mine is biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig
Then We ALL LOVE YOUR BELLY!!!
belchlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:15 PM   #21
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I really love big bellies. So soft, squishy and boy do they add to the sexiness of a woman.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:52 PM   #22
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title
Default big belly

A big-bellied woman once told me that a woman's soul is in her belly. She also told me that a her hanging belly apron looks like a big smile from ear to ear. Only thing sexier is a growing belly.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #23
Pat Cleburne

Pat Cleburne has said some nice things
Default Yyyesss

The rolls....appearing when different postures are taken...are indescribablly sexy. The way a womans belly fits under her pants, or hangs over tight ones. The way different women present it, or try to conceal it. The overstuffed belly forcing the zipper out and down. The way a belly begins....as a little fluff, then takes shape, navel deepening, then begins to hang when a leaning posture is taken, then bulges and eventually sags to cover the muff. All these things enthrall me.
But I do have to say, that to define a woman as an apple or a pear is annoyingly simplistic. The shape of bellies, even large ones, are individual and like fingerprints. I am willing to bet that true belly lovers on this board will be able to recognize some of the models with nothing but a couple bellyshots. Still photography too, doesn't capture the mystique and beauty of a belly. It is like trying to capture the majesty of the ocean with a camera...when as you probably all agree...the ocean fills your soul. Just seeing a nice belly, clothed or bare, will make my day.........Great post GEF.......but I could wax poetic for far to long on the wonders of the waist.
Pat Cleburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:39 PM   #24
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Takes One.......

It takes one to know one, um er, takes one
to appreciate one, one great belly deserves
another one, s**t, I know, "Great bellies
love great bellies"!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:51 PM   #25
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i admit i am kinda jealous of women with one large soft belly, but im really learning to admire my own double stacked belly.

i love belly on men, and women too.

belly love and jiggles.

amatrix