Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-18-2013, 10:30 AM   #451
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default belly

to see a belly struggling against tight clothes is poetry in motion..to see an enormous belly freed from clothing, however, is pure bliss..and i can scarcely think of a more erotic form of foreplay than administering a belly rub to tight, full and round belly after a woman gorges herself almost to orgasm.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:37 AM   #452
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
to see a belly struggling against tight clothes is poetry in motion..to see an enormous belly freed from clothing, however, is pure bliss..and i can scarcely think of a more erotic form of foreplay than administering a belly rub to tight, full and round belly after a woman gorges herself almost to orgasm.
I second that emotion!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #453
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I appreciate a fat belly on my partner and I have one too (apple shaped). I mostly like to kiss and tickle it.
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:55 AM   #454
ssbbw4m4

ssbbw4m4 can now change their title

I love a belly. I am a bit shy to ask a woman to stand up when on cam2cam just so I can see her belly. But, patience has it's virtue. chat long enough and sooner or later nature will call and when she stands it's worth the wait. But, the wait not only adds to the anticipation, it really gives me a chance to get to know the person too. :-)
ssbbw4m4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #455
happyfatlover

happyfatlover has said some nice things
Default I am a belly admirer

A huge belly is definitely the highlight of a fat woman's body if it is carried graciously by fat thighs and legs too. Thin thighs and legs and a huge belly aren't a proper match in my view.
happyfatlover is offline   Reply With Quote