Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #26
Buckeye Born

Buckeye Born has said some nice things

I do love bellies. The soft feel, the lovely curve of a bulging belly, especially a woman sitting upright on the side of a bed. I love the feel of my own growing belly. I love that my lady loves my belly as well.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:27 PM   #27
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Let me just add my appreciation of the belly to this thread. As my avatar shows, I love the mens bellies, and I love the female bellies, more than any other body part. I also love my own belly, and think it is a spectacular specimen.

Thats all I can say about my belly appreciation in polite company.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #28
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Bellies are terribly sexual,
For FAs arousals perpetual.
Softer and rounder,
No choice could be sounder.
Six-pack abs on a gal are unnatural!

Frankly, all fat is good but the belly is just such a splendid repository. Ladies who enjoy their bellies are especially hot!
Still can't rep you . .. but I do think limericks anonymous is in your future . . .

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #29
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

putting in my three cheers for men who loves bellies . . . there is nothing better!

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:39 PM   #30
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

From the time I can remember watching the fat girls in school growing up, Ive always noticed the belly first. Once i started dating in earnest ive learned the many ways a belly can be appreciated and joyously revel in all of them. My favorite ones are the double and triple roll models with the muffin top hip region and droopy apron that teases when naked by leaving something to the imagination. Stretchmarks that follow the curvature are amazingly tantalizing visually as well as texturally. The other visually stimulating characteristics that get my motor humming is when seated it hangs forcing the legs apart and the other OMG position is when lying down on ones side and it just lays there looking larger, softer, and more inviting to rub, kiss, and lick than ever. Sensuality incarnate is the act of rubbing a fat girls belly absorbing all the tactile sensations of her cellulite wrinkles rolls and stretchmarks. The belly of a fat girl is the epitome of feminine sensuality for me.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #31
dedhart

dedhart can now change their title

Big soft bellies that you can bury your face in (or other parts as the case may be) are the BESTEST!
dedhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:51 PM   #32
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Cleburne View Post
The rolls....appearing when different postures are taken...are indescribablly sexy. The way a womans belly fits under her pants, or hangs over tight ones. The way different women present it, or try to conceal it. The overstuffed belly forcing the zipper out and down. The way a belly begins....as a little fluff, then takes shape, navel deepening, then begins to hang when a leaning posture is taken, then bulges and eventually sags to cover the muff. All these things enthrall me.
But I do have to say, that to define a woman as an apple or a pear is annoyingly simplistic. The shape of bellies, even large ones, are individual and like fingerprints. I am willing to bet that true belly lovers on this board will be able to recognize some of the models with nothing but a couple bellyshots. Still photography too, doesn't capture the mystique and beauty of a belly. It is like trying to capture the majesty of the ocean with a camera...when as you probably all agree...the ocean fills your soul. Just seeing a nice belly, clothed or bare, will make my day.........Great post GEF.......but I could wax poetic for far to long on the wonders of the waist.
I agree fully with the assessment of the author of the post that women gain in indiviual fashion. If you took 100 women of the same height and weight and photographed them they would all have distinctly different figures in one area or another. This is one of the reasons that i find that some women are simply more attractive than others and for reasons as various as the figures being adored. They may all be sexy and have attractive figures, just in different ways. Just proof again that for every single difference in body figure, nature provides someone to adore them exactly as they are, no matter where the bulges, rolls, and stretchmarks are, or how large or small. Bodies like fingerprints are as individual as the person in possession of them.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #33
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Uhm yes, heelllooo! I love a big soft squishy belly on a gal. Whether it be the double belly or the single belly.. heh .. I am a huge fan! really, though. I think you've got to be a fan of the belly to be an FA. A fat belly is totally exclusive to a fat woman, I mean, beyond the pregnancy thing and all..

you can have a big ass and chest and still be considered thin .. as long as those are the only big things. No getting around a big belly though.

I don't know about all these descriptions, but I know my favorite thing to do is lay my head on a girls tummy and feel her breathing in and out .. I've been told it's nice seeing my face come more into view when it goes up .. because than the look of total contentment appears.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:59 PM   #34
Fairest Epic

Fairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

just my $0.02 but i love men who love anything mallow-esque!

(mallow=the name of my belly - in case you didnt know...as it grows i think i need to ass numbers on it...like mallow 2.0 or something....if anyone has any suggestions let me know!!!)
Fairest Epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:37 AM   #35
Nameless88888888

Nameless88888888 has said some nice things

Hehe, I like your idea, you should stick with that, it's clever.
Nameless88888888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:25 AM   #36
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Updates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairest Epic View Post
just my $0.02 but i love men who love anything mallow-esque!

(mallow=the name of my belly - in case you didnt know...as it grows i think i need to ass numbers on it...like mallow 2.0 or something....if anyone has any suggestions let me know!!!)
That's sweet and beautiful, will you do software
revision updates every 10 lbs or so? LOL, cute!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:12 PM   #37
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation the big apple has arrived...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
The title says it all...this thread is for belly lovers. ... certain guys that love the apple shape. ...but the belly lovers stand out to me. Please show us who you are
If you love a belly on a woman, please shout it out in this thread. Tell us what you love about a big stomach. I want the belly guys to represent.

But let's be fair, there are plenty of women here that love the belly, too. Ladies, please join in and show us your love

If any of you love those "belly guys" as much as me, please come show them your appreciation.
yes! yes! apple lovers! come out! come out! wherever you are!!!

GEF, terrific and much needed thread!!!!

I APPROVE!!!!!

the big apple has spoken...
::exeunt::

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:14 PM   #38
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl View Post

I APPROVE!!!!!

*pats your belly* Big Apple indeed :-)
Old 04-30-2008, 12:18 PM   #39
gutsilly

gutsilly has said some nice things
Default More Apples

I am VERY fond of the apple shape. The bigger belly says, here I am. Look!
gutsilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #40
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl View Post

I APPROVE!!!!!

This thread could have never been complete without the Big Apple

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #41
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When a guy is loving on your belly...and he really loves doing so, it can feel absolutely amazing.

You can tell that he isn't thinking about anything else at that moment.

Not to mention, it feels absolutely amazing.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #42
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

First off, there are many things I find sexy about BBW's. Thunder thighs, big butts and boobs are all very beautiful.

But I just really love the thought of a soft, sexy belly. It's just so beautiful and feminine to me, and I love how it makes a girl look. Fat rolls or just one solid belly are both beautiful. When her belly hangs over her pants, it's hard for me to think of anything sexier.

That's all there is to it. I love the belly of a woman.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #43
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been with guys with all sizes of bellies and I'm okay with all of it. I do like to be able to lay my head on the guy's belly in bed and have a bit of softness there, though. It's a nice pillow. And like BGB, I like to listen to the noises, the breathing and the little gurgles. Makes me giggle a bit.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:09 PM   #44
corbinFA

corbinFA can now change their title

bellies are the best on bbw's because they make faces and can talk to you...plus they're freaking adorable!
corbinFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:24 PM   #45
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbinFA View Post
bellies are the best on bbw's because they make faces and can talk to you...plus they're freaking adorable!
Are you sure?
Old 04-30-2008, 04:33 PM   #46
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbinFA View Post
bellies are the best on bbw's because they make faces and can talk to you...
You know, you might want to get your head checked on that one, Mr. Hearsvoices.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:44 PM   #47
corbinFA

corbinFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Are you sure?
psh. You've never seen it happen?
corbinFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:52 PM   #48
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

I canna tell a fib
I likes them round and big
Old 04-30-2008, 06:51 PM   #49
Devil's Subjugate
Rad Moniker

Devil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDevil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDevil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Nothing better...

I admit...even in the pits of hell we have an affinity for the glutted belly. My favorite is the belly pressing against the table in a restaurant booth while my dame is eating. I think Largenlovely possesses one of the most lovely bellies I have ever seen.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #50
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
The title says it all...this thread is for belly lovers. I noticed there are guys here.... certain guys that love the apple shape. That's not to say they can't like all things about a woman....but the belly lovers stand out to me. Please show us who you are...
Count me in. I think fat bellies are absolutely wonderful and indescribably sexy.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote