Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #51
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club

great job on the thread GEF...

wow fellas.. it's very exciting just reading through this thread, I'm happy there are so many belly lovers out there.. Keep it up!
Old 05-02-2008, 09:05 AM   #52
intoanother

intoanother has said some nice things

Count me among the many. After the intellect and eyes, i find a lovely woman's belly to be the sun from which her allure radiates, leading to the discovery of even more beauty that is worth noticing and adoring.
intoanother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:08 AM   #53
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

God, I love bellies! Nothing is so sensual as a large, smooth tummy under my hands.
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:31 AM   #54
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

I am a butt man for life but dammit, some bellies are just irresistible, wuz up GEF?
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:56 AM   #55
hatchet911

hatchet911 has said some nice things

i think bellys are the most sexest part of a female the roundness of them , how u squese it and the soft belly fat goes inbetween ur fingers. Big pot bellys are my fav i love to rub them and watch them jiggle as i shake it ooooooh bellys are the best part of any larg female please ladies eat up and lets watch that belly grow YUM!
hatchet911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 12:12 PM   #56
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
I am a butt man for life but dammit, some bellies are just irresistible, wuz up GEF?
Same here....I go for the junk in the trunk but some girls' bellies are so awesome I just have to show affection ;-)
Old 05-02-2008, 12:43 PM   #57
JayInBuff
Keyser Soze

JayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
I agree. My favorite parts of a woman's body are:

1. Her face. A pretty face gets me everytime.
2. Her butt. See Sir-Mix-Alot lyrics.
3. Her belly. I am an apple lover. It is so sexy when a woman has a big belly with her pants unbuttoned and pulls up the front of her shirt. WOW.

1+2+3 = perfect body.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #58
hbk123

hbk123 has said some nice things
Default Nothing better

There is nothing better than a girl with a belly. Now if I could just find one in WV....
hbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #59
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbinFA View Post
bellies are the best on bbw's because they make faces and can talk to you...plus they're freaking adorable!
Relevant to our internets: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HivmmiUKEjw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:50 PM   #60
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know me... I'm an all around FA! Bellies, butts, boobs.... you name it, I like it!
Old 05-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #61
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just love how they poke out, denying all attempts to be hidden. I love how they lead the way heralding the approach of magnificent beauty. I love how they feel in my hands on my cheeks to my nose...
Mack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 01:05 AM   #62
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Already gave my tree-fiddy in this post, even though it was countering the negative attitude many ladies have against bellies.

Love em
We all came from inside one.
Laying against a soft tummy is about as close to heaven as this old heathen gets
Old 05-04-2008, 01:55 AM   #63
skinny4bigwoman

skinny4bigwoman has said some nice things
Default Why I love bellies -- an anthropological self-analysis

Bellies are fantastic, probably my favorite part of a woman. I love the big apple-shaped bellies, but my favorite are the round, protruding, jiggly bellies with an upward curvature right underneath the navel, all on a big hourglass woman. That is the image of Eve to me, something like a fertility Earth goddess a la Venus von Willendorf. I just think that I am more in touch with my primitive sexuality than those who are run by media standards, and a big part of that is an absolute love and fascination for what more than anything else represents birth -- the continuation of the human race. And that is none other than the feminine belly. A moveable, soft, smooth, jiggly, deep-naveled, tasty and bouncy feminine belly. It comforts me, shadows of childhood; it excites me, expressions of manhood; it fascinates me, a skinny boy, a mirror of inquisitive curiousity.

Though I like boobs, too...
skinny4bigwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:46 PM   #64
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Shameless bump....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #65
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Count me in as well. Love a big round belly.
Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:55 PM   #66
HollyGirl

HollyGirl can now change their title

**raises hand**

I have a big belly! and i'm in florida if anyone wants to come play!
HollyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:41 PM   #67
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Shameless bump....
Uhm...

(see below)
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:42 PM   #68
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

My love of bellies grows everyday.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:02 AM   #69
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

-Stands tall- I'm a belly lover and proud!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:01 AM   #70
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like kissing a big belly and rubbing my cheek against them
Old 06-23-2008, 03:08 PM   #71
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
Already gave my tree-fiddy in this post, even though it was countering the negative attitude many ladies have against bellies.

Love em
We all came from inside one.
Laying against a soft tummy is about as close to heaven as this old heathen gets
read the original post and might i just say, possibly the cutest, sweetest thing i ever did read on dims.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:47 PM   #72
Chad

Chad can now change their title
Default Count me in too!

I like a big belly with lots of love handles, nothing better! Caressing them around the love handles, on the belly, anywhere!
Old 06-24-2008, 12:12 AM   #73
asmodeus

asmodeus has said some nice things

What a wonderful thread! I have been excited about female tummies for most of my adult life but for many years felt I could not share this. Imagine the frustration of finding a girl's gradually escaping tummy so sexy, yet feeling unable to mention it! Then more recently, I realised I was not alone in my preference and also that society no longer regarded a big tummy as a problem. As this sank in, I have been open about my liking and at the same time, now find my own tummy growing bigger. Round bellies, pushing out from under and over the waistline are just something else and provide great happiness.
asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:58 AM   #74
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Oh I love a fat woman's belly- with plenty of rolls, folds, and cellulite for me to sink into!! Love them love them!!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #75
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up shameless bump...

100% apple here...

please note that i am always hanging out with my fatties and fas in the NY metro area... if i haven't met you yet, what are you waiting for!?!?!?!?

i always love meeting the apple lovers... it is such a rare treat!!!!!

the big apple has spoken...
::exeunt::

"never argue with the mothers..." – Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote