Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-01-2008, 05:30 AM   #1
snuffy2000
\(дಠ)/

snuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default This Sucks

Well as some of you know I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year and a half. Last night her mom called me asking where she was because she had told her that she was with me. So i went looking for her thinking she got into an accident on the way over to my house and I couldn't find her. Later on, I get a call from her friend saying that she spent the night at another guys house and that she had cheated on me. Soo long story short, we broke up and heartache sucks, I was wondering if anyone had any advice that could help me through this rough time
snuffy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:32 AM   #2
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh NO!
That really sucks, I'm so sorry. Don't really know what to say except that you seem a really nice guy who definitely doesn't deserve to be treated like that.
*hugs*
x
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:39 AM   #3
snuffy2000
\(дಠ)/

snuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging insnuffy2000 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Oh NO!
That really sucks, I'm so sorry. Don't really know what to say except that you seem a really nice guy who definitely doesn't deserve to be treated like that.
*hugs*
x
Thanks for the hugs Ginge, I really need to think about this whole situation, I gave her pretty much anything she's wanted and she walked all over me and there was never any complaints. I'm just wondering what the hell happened.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:08 AM   #4
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That makes me sad to know there's chicks out there doing things like that to ok dudes...when there's actual dudes that DESERVE shit like that done to them (because they've done it to women or whatever lol) and nothing gets done to them! gah.

sorry to hear it if i were just in a breakup i'd totally go shopping and buy a ps3 and play some badass games

xxox
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:13 AM   #5
snuffy2000
\(дಠ)/

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
That makes me sad to know there's chicks out there doing things like that to ok dudes...when there's actual dudes that DESERVE shit like that done to them (because they've done it to women or whatever lol) and nothing gets done to them! gah.

sorry to hear it if i were just in a breakup i'd totally go shopping and buy a ps3 and play some badass games

xxox
lol i've been glued to GTA4 for the past few hours. but i agree, they dont know how much it hurts, and being faithful should always be the #1 priority in a relationship.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:39 AM   #6
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Now you know.

That blows, mate.

I know how that feels. So now I've got a new philosophy.

Johnny Cash agrees.

1. Find out where this dude lives.
2. Find unfaithful girl.
3. Get beartrap.
4. Lure prick in with girl.
5. Snatch his ass in bear trap.
6. Beat with crowbar.
7. Hang upsidedown in tree.
8. Skin alive.
9. Keep skull as trophy.

Last edited by Tina; 05-01-2008 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Disallowed content
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:42 AM   #7
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Aww Snuffy...I am sorry...but the good news is...you can still masturbate outside of my bedroom window.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:50 AM   #8
Jazz Man
Abandon all hope...

Jazz Man does more than just post hot picsJazz Man does more than just post hot picsJazz Man does more than just post hot pics

Hang in there. I've seen unfaithfulness in quite a few relationships and it disgusts me. But from my observations, it seems like victims of unfaithfulness usually end up happy because they were probably unhappy in that relationship for other reasons, at least at times. You're likely to have more appreciation for a partner you find later who actually treats you well. And those that have been unfaithful usually end up miserable because they naturally end up with those that are unfaithful themselves (what kind of person would mess around with someone who has a significant other?) and are rarely happy in the end.

I believe everything happens for a reason. Now you've seen the signs of cheating and know what to look for later on.

On a side note, not to freak you out or anything, but you might want to see a doctor and have yourself tested for certain things that sometimes result from one partner being unfaithful. Something else I've learned from my observations. It never hurts to be careful.

Best of luck, my friend. Stay true to yourself. Never settle.

"Love thy enemies. They'll go nuts trying to figure out what you're up to." :cool:

"If you're ever in a war, instead of throwing a grenade, stick a pin in a jack-o-lantern and throw that instead. Then they'll think about how silly war is and while they're thinking, you can throw a real grenade." :D

"People need to realize that every time they talk about how 'fragile' our little planet is, it's like asking outer space aliens to come invade us." :doh:
Jazz Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:59 AM   #9
snuffy2000
\(дಠ)/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
That blows, mate.

I know how that feels. So now I've got a new philosophy.

Johnny Cash agrees.

1. Find out where this dude lives.
2. Find unfaithful girl.
3. Get beartrap.
4. Lure prick in with girl.
5. Snatch his ass in bear trap.
6. Beat with crowbar.
7. Hang upsidedown in tree.
8. Skin alive.
9. Keep skull as trophy.

lmao, where do you come up with those ideas? it worked on cheering me up though. thanks BGB

Last edited by Tina; 05-01-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:00 AM   #10
snuffy2000
\(дಠ)/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Aww Snuffy...I am sorry...but the good news is...you can still masturbate outside of my bedroom window.
yeah i'll remember the streak free windex this time.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:02 AM   #11
snuffy2000
\(дಠ)/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz Man View Post
Hang in there. I've seen unfaithfulness in quite a few relationships and it disgusts me. But from my observations, it seems like victims of unfaithfulness usually end up happy because they were probably unhappy in that relationship for other reasons, at least at times. You're likely to have more appreciation for a partner you find later who actually treats you well. And those that have been unfaithful usually end up miserable because they naturally end up with those that are unfaithful themselves (what kind of person would mess around with someone who has a significant other?) and are rarely happy in the end.

I believe everything happens for a reason. Now you've seen the signs of cheating and know what to look for later on.

On a side note, not to freak you out or anything, but you might want to see a doctor and have yourself tested for certain things that sometimes result from one partner being unfaithful. Something else I've learned from my observations. It never hurts to be careful.

Best of luck, my friend. Stay true to yourself. Never settle.

yeah i went to a doctor, nothing came up so i'm clean, thank god. thanks for the info
Old 05-01-2008, 08:04 AM   #12
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffy2000 View Post
lmao, where do you come up with those ideas? it worked on cheering me up though. thanks BGB
Dude .. seriously. I have no idea, but what I was going for worked if it cheered you up!

You seem like a decent fellow and it would seem many a lady round 'ere would agree. You shant be hurtin' for long.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:15 AM   #13
BeckaBoo
Loves fishsticks...

BeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 clubBeckaBoo is a member of the 500 club

Ahhh Snuffy!
Yeah so this blows, but i have to take the line of fuck her! You're a great looking and lovely guy, you don't need someone who does that behind your back.

I'd say BGB's advice was pretty wrong but solid indeed, and, at the end of it all you may even land yourself a date with some 350lb hottie. The hottie probably would, in this scenario, be some 6'4 fellow prison inmate named Bubba, but you know it doesn't hurt to be open minded about that kinda thing!

I hope you hook yourself a fine piece of woman soon Deary...
BeckaBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:45 AM   #14
David Bowie
Blowin' Purple....

David Bowie can now change their title

BGB already said whatI was going to.

Bitches are bitches, fuck it .
she sounds like a hoodrat to me.

you don't need a hoe
Old 05-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #15
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

1) Leap on other dude's head or back
2) Kick him across extremely slippery floor toward a wall
3) When he bounces back, stomp on him again to stop his momentum
4) Eat a flower
5) KILL IT WITH FIRE
Old 05-01-2008, 12:52 PM   #16
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm sorry you're going through that. How awful.. what a witch. *hugs*
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:09 PM   #17
snuffy2000
\(дಠ)/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
Dude .. seriously. I have no idea, but what I was going for worked if it cheered you up!

You seem like a decent fellow and it would seem many a lady round 'ere would agree. You shant be hurtin' for long.
thanks BGB you're a cool dude yourself, and i have a high respect for you and how you can take a bad situation in my life and make me snicker about it.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #18
snuffy2000
\(дಠ)/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckaBoo View Post
Ahhh Snuffy!
Yeah so this blows, but i have to take the line of fuck her! You're a great looking and lovely guy, you don't need someone who does that behind your back.

I'd say BGB's advice was pretty wrong but solid indeed, and, at the end of it all you may even land yourself a date with some 350lb hottie. The hottie probably would, in this scenario, be some 6'4 fellow prison inmate named Bubba, but you know it doesn't hurt to be open minded about that kinda thing!

I hope you hook yourself a fine piece of woman soon Deary...
aww thanks Becka , but yeah I thought she was someone who wouldn't do that to me by how much she said she cared, but i guess you cant really be too careful about these things. what makes it hurt the most though is that it was my first really serious relationship.

and who is this bubba dude? he sounds HAWT (JK)
Old 05-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #19
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

((((((((((((Little Bro))))))))))))) I'm here if you need me, snuffers. I'm so sorry you had to go through this.
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:31 PM   #20
snuffy2000
\(дಠ)/

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMellie View Post
((((((((((((Little Bro))))))))))))) I'm here if you need me, snuffers. I'm so sorry you had to go through this.

((((((((((((Big Sis))))))))))))) its hard, i'll give it that, but i won't let it stop me from doing what i gotta do. right now is the time when i need to get planning on what i want to do with my career and such, and this couldn't be at a worse time. but as i said, i gotta do what i gotta do.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #21
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd just like to say that I find it very interesting how the girls' advice differs from the boys'!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #22
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bowie View Post
Bitches are bitches, fuck it .
she sounds like a hoodrat to me.

you don't need a hoe
the good news: your brain transplant was successful.

the bad news: we misplaced the new brain, so we just threw a dubbed VHS episode of 106th & park from 2002 in there. sry.

you might want to adjust the tracking.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:32 PM   #23
David Bowie
Blowin' Purple....

David Bowie can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
the good news: your brain transplant was successful.

the bad news: we misplaced the new brain, so we just threw a dubbed VHS episode of 106th & park from 2002 in there. sry.

you might want to adjust the tracking.

hahaha you fucker I had to google what 106th & park was
well at least you keep up on your black entertainment
Old 05-01-2008, 04:36 PM   #24
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

"well at least you keep up on your black entertainment" is my new go-to phrase for breaking awkward silences.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:28 PM   #25
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

aww !

i popped online to talk to you and you went poof. probably need some space.

if you need an ear im here.

anyways for actual advice-

stay true to yourself from now on. like whatever you want to do in life. never rearrange your life to fit someone else. she might have opened the window *no pun for your Lisa friend :P* for a few things, but your the one holding the key bro.

its going to hurt, for awhile. that is proof that YOU have a heart. congrats on being open and honest about it too. i know your getting pms about "hey stud..."

you have such a sweet heart and your def a looker. sooo everything happens for a reason and in good time.

we all make mistakes, but how we handle them and move on is whats important. learn from this, so it isn't a waste of time.
hearts and stars
Amatrix

Last edited by Amatrix; 05-01-2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: advice!
Amatrix is offline   Reply With Quote