Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-06-2009, 05:03 AM   #76
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dims is great because there's no need to explain or defend yourself, the way you look, or the feelings that you have (or who you are attracted to). It would be nice if the rest of the world was like Dims

You never feel alienated because of how you look or feel, and that's really important. People should flourish, not shell up and hide. I mean, sure this is the internet but like it or not it's a huge part of a large % of people's lives in this day and age.

Nothing in this world is perfect, but when it comes to providing a comfortable forum filled with wonderful people to meet and greet with no shallow isolation regarding weight or any other feature/feeling (and even though some of the forums are dedicated to say, BHM or FA, everyone is welcome to every extent and that's awesome!), Dims does a pretty damn good job.

I don't mean this to sound like an advertisement haha I'm just very happy with this site and the people I've met and talked with Rock on folks, rock on!
Old 09-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #77
desertcheeseman
I like dessert cheese too

desertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdesertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like that I can post pictures of myself, and not only do I not get harassed by thousands of internet trolls, I might actually get a compliment or two. And yes, as a FA I do participate in the BBW forums, but it is really nice to have a place to discuss issues relating to being a larger man.
desertcheeseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:56 PM   #78
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

It's nice having people sympathetic to issues for larger guys, be it dating, finding nice clothes, my nipples, etc.

I'm grateful for my 'brother from another mother', Escapist.

I'll also say, I do enjoy the FFA eye candy! Too bad none of them lived in KC!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #79
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
It's nice having people sympathetic to issues for larger guys, be it dating, finding nice clothes, my nipples, etc.

You gotta stop stressing about those nipples. Im sure there nice

(Ill check them out for you and fix deine cable. I am zee expert).
Old 02-28-2010, 04:20 PM   #80
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

As someone who's had nipples the size of half-dollars since I was a young one, we shall overcome my brother!
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #81
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Oh god, the nipple story lives!

I've never had problems with them. Maybe she liked my small moobs? I dunno. That night was totally weird - I would have hit on her if it wasn't for the implants she had.

Rabbitislove, are you willing to whisper sweet Big Lebowski quotes in bed?

(don't mean to be creepy...but BL is about my all-time favorite movie. Although Dark Knight is really close up there).
Old 03-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #82
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I've never had problems with them. Maybe she liked my small moobs? I dunno. That night was totally weird - I would have hit on her if it wasn't for the implants she had.

(don't mean to be creepy...but BL is about my all-time favorite movie. Although Dark Knight is really close up there).
Not creepy at all! I am wayyy too obsessed with BL to even have it be healthy.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #83
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Quote:

Don't knock implants till you try them.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #84
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Not creepy at all! I am wayyy too obsessed with BL to even have it be healthy.

"You can imagine what happens next."
"He fixes the cable?"
"Don't be facetious, Jeffrey."
Old 03-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #85
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wish I could be the Dude. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:27 PM   #86
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

"I told that Kraut a million f'ing times - I DON'T ROLL ON SHABBAS!!!"
Old 03-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #87
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Hahah. I could turn this thread into a Big Lebowski quote fiesta.

With the last guy I was dating, he asked if we had to stop the movie because both of us kept quoting every line.

"IS THIS YOUR HOMEWORK LARRY!"
Old 03-10-2010, 06:34 AM   #88
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Do you see what happens, Larry, WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!
Old 03-10-2010, 03:22 PM   #89
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

"Eight years old, Dude."
Old 03-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #90
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

at least i'm housebroken
Old 03-21-2010, 12:09 AM   #91
luv_it_here

luv_it_here can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Hahah. I could turn this thread into a Big Lebowski quote fiesta.

With the last guy I was dating, he asked if we had to stop the movie because both of us kept quoting every line.

"IS THIS YOUR HOMEWORK LARRY!"

LMFAO

Easily my favourite movie of all time.. 2-3 watches per year at least. Love it!
luv_it_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:22 PM   #92
Sensualbbwcurves
SensualFatGirlCurves

Sensualbbwcurves can now change their title

One word...

Acceptance!
Old 06-07-2010, 04:49 AM   #93
karmacomba

karmacomba can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensualbbwcurves View Post
One word...

Acceptance!
that sums it up for me as well, along with hope. IRL sometimes I feel like the ugliest creature on the planet because of my weight. Until I found this board (admittedly I lurked here rather than contributed for years lol) it genuinely never once occured to me that there would be women out there who might find a bigger man attractive. Whats more, many of the women here are smart, funny, and attractive. This has given me some hope that maybe, just maybe, someday I will find that someone.
So thanks!
karmacomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #94
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dims is an awesome place although it can be a hot mess sometimes. The Dimmers are great and too many cool ones to name. I may argue with someone, but it's usually not a personal issue. I come to see the beauty in BHM especially those who are tall with a significant belly. The men in my family tend to be tall with a sizable belly. Now that doesn't mean I don't get turned on by slim, dancer builds, as well, I am very eclectic in my tastes, LOL. I also love to celebrate the beauty of the thick gals, the bbws, and the super sized madames. Fat is beautiful and regal. This is also the first place on the internet where I have posted my pictures and it's great that only members get to see the pictures.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 06-09-2010 at 11:02 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:09 AM   #95
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

This website confuses me and provides several sources of entertainment.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:16 AM   #96
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

This is a place where I feel attractive and don't have to hide my own preferences, so it's a little acceptance and freedom.
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:44 AM   #97
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
This is a place where I feel attractive and don't have to hide my own preferences, so it's a little acceptance and freedom.
Same.

High five!
Old 06-27-2010, 02:52 PM   #98
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
Damn it Will I was going to high five her xD.
Well awesome and you are attractive were ever you are .
And *high ten* HAH take that sir Will.

Just so you all know I am just joking around yeah hahaha just have a laugh if you'd like WOOT WOOT!!!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #99
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe944 View Post
This website confuses me and provides several sources of entertainment.
ditto on that.

Plus I like to frolic with my fellow FA/FFA's.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #100
taobear

taobear can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Ok so, what does this place/board mean to you? Where do you feel you fit into this community as a whole?

Alrighty I'll start off first. This board means a lot to me. It allowed me to connect with women who have the same preferences I do and interact with the men I find attractive. I've had many different feelings about where I fit into the community as a whole over the years. I've felt that I was hanging around on the fringe, however, now I see that there are many areas of the community as a whole that I can contribute to, however, the BHM/FFA board will always be home base.
I have been here lurking for a while and I noticed I felt more confident after perusing the posts now that I have posted a bit myself I'm just about ecstatic and the gals are great I still am looking for this strange a elusive creature called an FFA. I hope one day to find one so I can find solace in her arms and she in mine.
As to where I fit into this community. I'm not sure at the moment. I just know I have found a place where I feel comfortable. That has been a long search for me. I only hope that I can be a benefit to others here.
taobear is offline   Reply With Quote