Old 07-04-2010, 03:25 PM   #101
taobear

taobear can now change their title

Plus I like to frolic with my fellow FA/FFA's.[/QUOTE]

*Snicker* You said frolic
taobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #102
adelicateflwr

adelicateflwr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadelicateflwr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmacomba View Post
that sums it up for me as well, along with hope. IRL sometimes I feel like the ugliest creature on the planet because of my weight. Until I found this board (admittedly I lurked here rather than contributed for years lol) it genuinely never once occured to me that there would be women out there who might find a bigger man attractive. Whats more, many of the women here are smart, funny, and attractive. This has given me some hope that maybe, just maybe, someday I will find that someone.
So thanks!
i'm right there with you! it's kind of exciting! it's nice to be in a place where we're not being judged... WE'RE the hot ones here! ;D i'm new to this as well, so it's kind of hard for me to figure out where to "jump" in...
Old 09-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #103
Ceeola

Ceeola has said some nice things
Default Not alone..

Like many...I have been lurking for years. Even though I'm still "coming out" of the closet about my attraction to BHM's... It means I don't feel ashamed, like I'm going to be presecuted, or ridiculed. I mean you can't help who you're attracted to. I've been attracted to larger men since I was in middle school. I finally accepted that is was apart of who I was just recently. It's okay to be myself...and I'm so thankful to find a place where I can talk to people who are going through what I'm going through.
Ceeola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #104
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceeola View Post
Like many...I have been lurking for years. Even though I'm still "coming out" of the closet about my attraction to BHM's... It means I don't feel ashamed, like I'm going to be presecuted, or ridiculed. I mean you can't help who you're attracted to. I've been attracted to larger men since I was in middle school. I finally accepted that is was apart of who I was just recently. It's okay to be myself...and I'm so thankful to find a place where I can talk to people who are going through what I'm going through.
Sweet. Another one! Welcome!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:46 PM   #105
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceeola View Post
Welcome Dive in and have fun
Old 10-20-2010, 01:33 PM   #106
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was just thinking how amazing our little corner of this site is.

The Canadian chicks especially rock:

Melian
Esther
Bionic Eggplant
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #107
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Melian
Esther
Bionic Eggplant
And yourself. I consider you one of the "Canadian babes" of the board.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:26 PM   #108
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am also Canadian and rockin'

Dual citizenship baby
Old 10-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #109
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post

Dual citizenship baby
THAT's why you're so cool...

But seconded what Surly said, we have some fantastic people who post here regularly.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:00 PM   #110
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So many awesome women.

That are not my girlfriends.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #111
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
So many awesome women.

Blubber is manly is looking for a man.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:02 PM   #112
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Blubber is manly is looking for a man.
he sure is
Old 10-20-2010, 06:51 PM   #113
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So many awesome women.

HAHAHAHA, you suck.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #114
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
HAHAHAHA, you suck.
Why you being a hater?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:17 PM   #115
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Dual citizenship baby

OMG, I totally forgot you were Canadian as well!

You're added to the list, lady!
Old 10-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #116
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Why you being a hater?
sorry

Banana cheesecake?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #117
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
And yourself. I consider you one of the "Canadian babes" of the board.

Awww, thanks Hozay!
Old 10-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #118
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Awww, thanks Hozay!
You, Melian, Bionic, and Esther are the only Canadian Babes who matter
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #119
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Dual citizenship baby
You're also on the list, then
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #120
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Esther gets her own special post.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #121
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:

Melian
Esther
Bionic Eggplant
And carlasixx. She rocks my socks off.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:50 PM   #122
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Do I count if I've visited Canada? LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:34 AM   #123
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Do I count if I've visited Canada? LOL
I'll grant you "honourary Canadian" status if you come to my apartment for a sexy pillow fight.

Honourary status will also cost two hundred dollars, cash.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #124
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I'll grant you "honourary Canadian" status if you come to my apartment for a sexy pillow fight.

Honourary status will also cost two hundred dollars, cash.
Well..actually.....I may be coming to Canada at some point...it just so happens.

<so IN for a sexi pillow fight>

(Put the $200 <Canadian, I'm sure> on my tab, please)

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #125
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
(Put the $200 <Canadian, I'm sure> on my tab, please)
Oh thank Jebus.....I'm so broke...I mean, uh...your request is being processed. 5-10 business days.