Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-08-2008, 01:32 PM   #26
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I will shamfully admit that the thought of a woman binging until her stomach explodes turns me on
jesus.

you not only crossed the line, you vomited all over it.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #27
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
Well it's good to know that claim is a ruse.
Christ! I missed the typo!

*commits sepuku in disgrace*
Old 05-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #28
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
I will shamfully admit that the thought of a woman binging until her stomach explodes turns me on
You're not alone. I happen to like my women to remain intact, but I've read far too many erotic fantasies dealing with the subject by far too many authors - the trick is to hurry up and finish wanking before you get to the part with the sound effects - for it to be a unique preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychondarova View Post
Well, that sure killed the thread quick.

Goodnight everybody!

-Ty
Four hours without a post isn't exactly the death of a thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
jesus.

you not only crossed the line, you vomited all over it.
Hmm, that's bordering on negativity there.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #29
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
Well it's good to know that claim is a ruse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Christ! I missed the typo!

*commits sepuku in disgrace*

I should have multi-quoted in the first place.

I wonder how long it takes for this thread to move to the Lounge.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #30
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sure baby, I'll call 911 for that stomach rupture, just lemme finish mah fappin'
Old 05-09-2008, 09:40 AM   #31
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post

Hmm, that's bordering on negativity there.
Yeah, I thought about that after I posted it. Such was not my intent. I had interpreted the thread not as a "this might be hot" feeding thread but as a "holy shit what's up with this scary real-life issue" thread.

So I apologize if I made anyone feel judged. Fantasies can sometimes be pretty out there, and god knows I have enough of my own that would make nice people blanch.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #32
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been on vacation or I would have squelched the negative posts. I'm back now so let's behave

/mod
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:03 AM   #33
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

Quote:
........................right...................:d oh:
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:10 AM   #34
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

...didn't Buddha die that way??

I'm pretty sure he did, you know, like from fasting for so long [years, apparently], and then going to an all-you-can-eat buffet.

....or maybe I'm mixing up my radically peaceful historical figures...hmmm

It's possible.

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:24 AM   #35
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Abuse Me!

Abuse Me!.........I looked too. I'm glad to know that
rupture is a very insane and remote possibility.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:38 AM   #36
pendulous

pendulous can now change their title

Wow, I can't believe that a Mr Creosote/John Hurt explosion is a turn on to some people.

I suddenly feel so boring
pendulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #37
Fatpatriot

Fatpatriot has said some nice things

This is very disturbing, but I have the same fantasy.
Fatpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #38
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatpatriot View Post
This is very disturbing, but I have the same fantasy.

Does this fantasy also include resurrecting threads that have died?

Jesus people, look at the top right of the last person's post to find the date.

05/20/2008
it's now 05/16/2009

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 04-26-2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: removed negativity - this is a protected forum
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #39
Fatpatriot

Sorry about that, I am new at this. I was looking at some old threads and discovered this one. I have seen some other interesting ones as well.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #40
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post
...didn't Buddha die that way??

I'm pretty sure he did, you know, like from fasting for so long [years, apparently], and then going to an all-you-can-eat buffet.

....or maybe I'm mixing up my radically peaceful historical figures...hmmm

It's possible.
Gandhi.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #41
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
it's now 05/16/2009

almost a year this thread's been resting in peace.
HELLO FROM THE FUTURE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 04-26-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: adjusted now-edited quote.
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #42
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
HELLO FROM THE FUTURE
Damn.

My cover's blown.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #43
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
Gandhi.
Nah, Ghandi's gut was intact when he bit the big one. His lungs and heart weren't so lucky, though.

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 04-26-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: quoted now deleted post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:01 AM   #44
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
A good rule of thumb is the average, healthy human stomach can hold a little over a gallon safely. You can hold more with practice, less if you've been starved for an extended period, and there are plenty of biological safeguards that will keep any but the most dedicated of people from even approaching their limits. There's an old salon.com article still available at http://www.salon.com/health/col/roac/1999/12/03/roach/ that's pretty readable, has some good, verifiable examples; and goes into detail about just this subject I think you'll find fascinating.
[/edit]
"Terminal aspiration of beets"

I LOLed.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:02 AM   #45
Fatpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
"Terminal aspiration of beets"

I LOLed.
I have read that Salon article. In that article she mentions a case where a woman ate so much that her stomach became so distended that it crushed her lungs and she smoothered to death. This after she just came home from the hospital having her stomach pumped from a huge binge. This woman happened to be a psychiatrist in Florida. So if your stomach doesn't eplode, I guess you could still smoother from your stomach crushing your lungs. I am ashamed, but even that turns me on
Old 04-17-2009, 12:31 PM   #46
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I have read that Salon article. In that article she mentions a case where a woman ate so much that her stomach became so distended that it crushed her lungs and she smoothered to death. This after she just came home from the hospital having her stomach pumped from a huge binge. This woman happened to be a psychiatrist in Florida. So if your stomach doesn't eplode, I guess you could still smoother from your stomach crushing your lungs. I am ashamed, but even that turns me on
<.< ..... >.> ..... me too.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:57 PM   #47
Fatpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
<.< ..... >.> ..... me too.
Would you actually be willing to binge until your stomach ruptures?
Old 04-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #48
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Would you actually be willing to binge until your stomach ruptures?
I think she's ashamed of the fact you want her to die....not that she's also turned on by the idea of her exploding
Old 04-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #49
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Celebrating death.. such a lovely way to destroy beautiful people. What a sick world we live in...

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:04 PM   #50
Totmacher

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcovrbrothr View Post
Celebrating death.. such a lovely way to destroy beautiful people. What a sick world we live in...
A stomach rupture's not necessarily fatal.