Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-07-2008, 10:43 PM   #1
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default A very DARING idea, indeedy.

Sometimes I like to dress up....

Not a normal nice dress, or a jumper.

I like to wear a tutu, and my pink Barbie crown, and walk around holding my scepter....it turns me on.

Is this normal?

Naw.
Do I enjoy it...yeah.

Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow, that sounds really sexy you should take pics sometime!

Unfortunately, I don't dress up... only on a rare occasion. However, I'm going to California this summer to go to an anime convention and will dress up as an anime character! I'll be sure to bring my camera and take pics while I'm there!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:37 AM   #3
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! omg soooooooooo funny hahahha

you got great big huge cajones lol

though, maybe it should've read i like my MAN to dress up in a tutu and ....hahaha
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 01:31 AM   #4
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! omg soooooooooo funny hahahha

you got great big huge cajones lol

though, maybe it should've read i like my MAN to dress up in a tutu and ....hahaha

yeah yeah yeah.....

Now everyone knows I'm nuts
Old 05-08-2008, 02:28 AM   #5
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

dressing up is cool

I like dressing up, even made myself a super pink cutesie pinefore dress with layers and lace and all sorts of nonsense
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:27 AM   #6
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

whoa! pinafore? I haven't heard that word for aaages! like, since I last read a beatrix potter book to my cousins, it fits perfectly with your general aura of cuteness though, it has a nice cadence to it.

I love dressing up but I usually find coming up with the idea is usually more fun than actually wearing the costume, I still have my halloween "Dr Acula" costume, that took all of five minutes to put together and my three aussie friends went as Zombie Cheerleaders with binliner pompoms and red and black uniforms they made themselves, they even had a logo on the back with the motto as "eat thy neighbour" that was a wicked night
Old 05-08-2008, 04:52 AM   #7
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastminute.Tom View Post
whoa! pinafore? I haven't heard that word for aaages! like, since I last read a beatrix potter book to my cousins, it fits perfectly with your general aura of cuteness though, it has a nice cadence to it.
aww thankies, you reading Mrs Tiggywinkle wheren't you
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:26 PM   #8
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
aww thankies, you reading Mrs Tiggywinkle wheren't you
SEE!
You knew which book he meant...

Thats so cute.....
Old 05-09-2008, 02:51 AM   #9
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

i love dressing up!! all the time, tutus, minnie mouse (in fact im doing a minnie mouse shoot)!

we're either weird or cute. i go for cute!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:25 AM   #10
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Totally! its great to be someone else for a while! My friend had a hen party where we all dressed as "zombie brides" it was FAB! we all walked around Edinburgh looking like something from a george a romero film.. tee hee.. and then when we got to the pub there was two other hen parties... one were dressed as pink cowgirls (all fake tan and hotpants!? not so practical i imagine for when you are rustlin cattle) and the others were like playboy bunnies!? we were SO the best there though.. all oosing and bloody and creepy.. oh i need to post a pic!! brb..
hmm.. i probs shouldnt mention the "police" uniform that was worn for me the other night!! lmao.. i LOVE playing dress up!!

xmer
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:32 AM   #11
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

braaaaiiins!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zombiebetter.jpg (41.9 KB, 783 views)
Old 05-09-2008, 04:46 AM   #12
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
braaaaiiins!!!!
HAH! That IS the best EVER hen party, fab! Did guys still want to kiss the bride though,lol. Do you still take out a potty filled with salt on hen nights for guys to put money in (then you go pick it all out in the loos and buy drinks ).
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:00 AM   #13
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
HAH! That IS the best EVER hen party, fab! Did guys still want to kiss the bride though,lol. Do you still take out a potty filled with salt on hen nights for guys to put money in (then you go pick it all out in the loos and buy drinks ).
lmao!! we didnt have a potty.. though at the end of the night we sure could have done with one! I have heard of the potty thing.. but whats the salt thing about? ive heard about throwing salt over your left shoulder to keep the devil at bay.. but lucky potty salt?? hmmm
haha..i bet the bartender would have been so happy sorting through a big wad of salty potty coins! hehe..
well i didnt kiss the bride that night, cause i didnt want to smudge ma gunk!!!

xxmer
Old 05-09-2008, 05:14 AM   #14
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
braaaaiiins!!!!
I love it!

Thats so cool!

Creepy, but cool!
Old 05-09-2008, 05:16 AM   #15
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
i love dressing up!! all the time, tutus, minnie mouse (in fact im doing a minnie mouse shoot)!

we're either weird or cute. i go for cute!
Minnie Mouse, eh?!

That'll be cute! But you're stuff always is!
I'm a secret Bexy(never Rebecca) fan!
I loved the hair, and THEN..BOOM!
Found out you worked at an Adult store.....

Yeah I'm your biggest stalker..eh...fan...

Old 05-09-2008, 05:17 AM   #16
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post

Potty, loos? Salt?

What?

We just get drunk and pin the cock on Johnny Depp till someone starts crying cause the stripper didn't show up!
Old 05-09-2008, 05:19 AM   #17
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairlight88 View Post

Unfortunately, I don't dress up... only on a rare occasion. However, I'm going to California this summer to go to an anime convention and will dress up as an anime character! I'll be sure to bring my camera and take pics while I'm there!
Anime cons are GREAT....a lil creepy though.
Once I saw a 6'4 man dressed as Hello Kitty....

I couldn't shake the weird feelin his wife made him wear it..
Old 05-09-2008, 05:20 AM   #18
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairlight88 View Post

Anime cons are GREAT....a lil creepy though.
Once I saw a 6'4 man dressed as Hello Kitty....

I couldn't shake the weird feelin his wife made him wear it..

To each their own Capt. Kangaroo always said...
Old 05-09-2008, 11:27 AM   #19
rudeboy

rudeboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrudeboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i think i'd take it a bit too far if i tried that sorta stuff with the gf. Being a fan of weird stuff like Silent Hill, i wouldn't be averse to her in a nurse costume, me as Pyramid Head, a fog machine and....yeah.

thank god i don't have the money laying around to try stuff like this
Old 05-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #20
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missblueyedeath View Post
Sometimes I like to dress up....

Not a normal nice dress, or a jumper.

I like to wear a tutu, and my pink Barbie crown, and walk around holding my scepter....it turns me on.

Is this normal?

Naw.
Do I enjoy it...yeah.

Normal or not, it sounds pretty nice to me!
You RULE, girl!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #21
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboy View Post
i think i'd take it a bit too far if i tried that sorta stuff with the gf. Being a fan of weird stuff like Silent Hill, i wouldn't be averse to her in a nurse costume, me as Pyramid Head, a fog machine and....yeah.

thank god i don't have the money laying around to try stuff like this
haha! omg! i love all the silent hill games.. i actually loved the film too, which is weird cause i never usually like films of games...but maahhhn.. you want to be pyramid head to a zombie nurse!!! i'm a frightered!!! ... erm.. ok.. but i want to be the weird headless bendy things that roam around on the street!! lmao

xmer
Old 05-10-2008, 01:23 AM   #22
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

MOAR BRAAAIIINNNSSS!
Old 05-10-2008, 01:26 AM   #23
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
MOAR BRAAAIIINNNSSS!
Brilliant!!! oh i love zombies!!.. well they are certainly my favorite of all the undead things!!
that looks like so much fun!!
who wants to play zombies with me???

xxmer
Old 05-10-2008, 01:36 AM   #24
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Brilliant!!! oh i love zombies!!.. well they are certainly my favorite of all the undead things!!
that looks like so much fun!!
who wants to play zombies with me???

xxmer
Play Zombies?

You weird lil girl.... :P

lolz
Old 05-10-2008, 02:14 AM   #25
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missblueyedeath View Post
Play Zombies?

You weird lil girl.... :P

lolz
aww please..play zombies with me!!
i promise i will let you be a tutu and crown wearing, scepter holding zombie!
play with me do.

xmer