Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-10-2008, 02:20 AM   #26
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

There were a hundred zombies in that pubcrawl :P.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:23 AM   #27
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
There were a hundred zombies in that pubcrawl :P.
wow!.. thats amazing! a zombie pub crawl.. i dont think i can think of anything i would rather do!!! then when you look all worse for wear at the end of the night ..no one would notice! lol

xmer
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:36 AM   #28
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missblueyedeath View Post
Minnie Mouse, eh?!

That'll be cute! But you're stuff always is!
I'm a secret Bexy(never Rebecca) fan!
I loved the hair, and THEN..BOOM!
Found out you worked at an Adult store.....

Yeah I'm your biggest stalker..eh...fan...

i love stalkers!!!! yey! im dressing up as a hoola girl and a sailor too, because, well, WHY NOT!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:09 AM   #29
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Where did you find a plus size tutu???? OMG I would so totally wear one! Some times I wear my tiara for no good reason, just around my house while cleaning or cooking or something, with my ugliest sweatshirt and rattiest capris on. It makes me feel pretty AND comfy.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:40 AM   #30
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

heya Nancy, this thread actually started out as a bit of silliness from the chatroom, but has turned into the cutest thread ever hehe. So i don't know if Misty actually has a tutu, but i DO know where you can get one lol

There actually IS a woman on ebay who makes her own stuff and sells it. I've bought stuff from her in the past and it's all hand made, but she has awesome stuff. She used to offer a tutu at one point. All her stuff is fabulous. She will also do custom work if you email her directly and ask her about it. Her sizes only go up to 4x, but that's a pretty large 4x with the elastic waist. Most of her stuff is too short to cover my ass in the back though lol I'll post a pic in one of the shorter skirts here, even though this was a few years and a number of pounds ago lol. I also bought one of the vinyl skirts from her too at one point, but i'm not sure where a pic of that is...i've lost that set of pics somewhere, but they are equally as well made and stretchy too.

This is her link to her ebay store..

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...ngsofdesireQ2a

*edit* i just looked through that link and she DOES offer the tutu still hehe...also, if you keep checking her site periodically she does offer longer skirts as well at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
Where did you find a plus size tutu???? OMG I would so totally wear one! Some times I wear my tiara for no good reason, just around my house while cleaning or cooking or something, with my ugliest sweatshirt and rattiest capris on. It makes me feel pretty AND comfy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg schoolgirl1.jpg (40.9 KB, 120 views)

Last edited by largenlovely; 05-10-2008 at 09:52 AM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:05 AM   #31
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

TOO CUTE MELLISA!!!

(where is the wee bubble heart guy when you need him??)

xmer

hmm.. i want a tutu now!
Old 05-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #32
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol thanks Lisa...now I'M gonna have to get a tutu and do a set of pics .. because that really would be pretty cute ..i have this whole image in my head now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
TOO CUTE MELLISA!!!

(where is the wee bubble heart guy when you need him??)

xmer

hmm.. i want a tutu now!
Old 05-10-2008, 10:15 AM   #33
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
lol thanks Lisa...now I'M gonna have to get a tutu and do a set of pics .. because that really would be pretty cute ..i have this whole image in my head now lol
TOTALLY!! you need to do a vid too, along to the music from the nutcracker suite... that would be the cutest EVER!!..
yay! tu-tu a go-go!!
Old 05-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #34
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

hahahhaa omg don't doubt me i WILL do that...i did a belly dancing pic set WITH video on my site not all that long ago. Do i know how to belly dance? absolutely not...one of my members told me he didn't know whether to laugh hysterically or be turned on hahahahha....i went with the latter

Quote:
TOTALLY!! you need to do a vid too, along to the music from the nutcracker suite... that would be the cutest EVER!!..
yay! tu-tu a go-go!!
Old 05-10-2008, 10:18 AM   #35
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! omg soooooooooo funny hahahha

you got great big huge cajones lol

though, maybe it should've read i like my MAN to dress up in a tutu and ....hahaha
Heh, don't give him any ideas....he probably would too lol ;-)
Old 05-10-2008, 10:21 AM   #36
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

you mean MY man? whaaaaaaaaaatever, he'll wear it while kicking your ass lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Heh, don't give him any ideas....he probably would too lol ;-)
Old 05-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #37
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
you mean MY man? whaaaaaaaaaatever, he'll wear it while kicking your ass lol
I highly doubt he could kick my ass, but the thought of you two in tutu's is absolutely awesome ;-)
Old 05-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #38
mergirl

Quote:
hahahhaa omg don't doubt me i WILL do that...i did a belly dancing pic set WITH video on my site not all that long ago. Do i know how to belly dance? absolutely not...one of my members told me he didn't know whether to laugh hysterically or be turned on hahahahha....i went with the latter
haha brilliant... hmmm i think someone laughing hysterically with a boner might be a bit unsettling.. lmao..
its like the saddest thing i can think of (not pathetic..i mean it ACTUALLY makes me want to cry!) is the thought of a guy ...
lmao.. (ok it just made me laugh there cause i was telling you about it..) ..
crying and wanking at the same time!!!
how sad does THAT image make you feel??
JUST you picture that for a wee while!! LMAO..
wanking..
and crying

its a shame...
ive never ACTUALLY seen that happen before.. but i bet i would have to get my tissues out!

oh lmao.. i was accidentally rude there...haha..
you see.. even my subconcious is perverted!!!

xmer

i SO want to see that belly dancing vid!! i could do with a good laughwank..
lmao.. please will someone stop me!!??
Old 05-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #39
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

well i'm not gonna get into a debate on that, but you're wrong lol

anyway, who knows...there very well cold be a pic of us in our matching tutu's at some point...i'm up for it heh

Quote:
I highly doubt he could kick my ass, but the thought of you two in tutu's is absolutely awesome ;-)
Old 05-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #40
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

roflmao you are so stinking crazy ...i'm not gonna have enough room on my signature if i put all the insane crap you are putting out there

omg that is too freaking funny hahahaha

Quote:
crying and wanking at the same time!!!
how sad does THAT image make you feel??
Old 05-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #41
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
well i'm not gonna get into a debate on that, but you're wrong lol

anyway, who knows...there very well cold be a pic of us in our matching tutu's at some point...i'm up for it heh
If you two wear matching tutu's let me know so I can wear a green tux. a red top hat and carry a black cane, we can take the greatest pic set in recorded history lol
Old 05-10-2008, 10:56 AM   #42
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

tell ya what...how about you wear a tutu to the bash and we'll take pics of THAT lol

Quote:
If you two wear matching tutu's let me know so I can wear a green tux. a red top hat and carry a black cane, we can take the greatest pic set in recorded history lol
Old 05-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #43
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
tell ya what...how about you wear a tutu to the bash and we'll take pics of THAT lol
Sure....need about 7 shots of jack, abottle of rolling rock and a Bruce Lee kick to the head before I do it tho lol
Old 05-10-2008, 11:08 AM   #44
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Sure....need about 7 shots of jack, abottle of rolling rock and a Bruce Lee kick to the head before I do it tho lol
That can be arranged.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #45
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
oh nancy!! im just after selling 2 tutus on ebay!! they were so pretty and plus size! if i ever sell another i will let u know

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #46
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

yah...what SHE said lol

Quote:
That can be arranged.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #47
NancyGirl74

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
oh nancy!! im just after selling 2 tutus on ebay!! they were so pretty and plus size! if i ever sell another i will let u know
Aww! Oh well, that's ok, Bexy. I really can't justify spending money on a tutu just for doing laundry in...even though that would be AWESOME! I'll have to settle for just wearing the tiara for now.

Quote:
yah...what SHE said lol
I'm famous for my deadly Bruce Lee kicks to the head.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #48
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

*note to self* never piss off Nancy hehe

Quote:
I'm famous for my deadly Bruce Lee kicks to the head.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #49
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairlight88 View Post
Wow, that sounds really sexy you should take pics sometime!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...the first thought that came to my mind when I read the OP was a joke response of "post pix plz kthx" and then scrolled down to this...

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #50
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
wontz meh to tak pixturs?
Want till Bruce.....
iz FA fur shur.

For real talk...

I get a tu-tu
you get a tu-tu
we meet half way
BOOM
Fat girl photo HISTORY
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote