Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-08-2008, 01:15 AM   #1
curvy_goth_boy

curvy_goth_boy has said some nice things
Default New BHM, 19, from canada. I come bearing pics, haha.

Hey everyone I just got a new account here so I could start some posting, which I didn't really do much in the past. Anyway, I'm 19, long dark hair, and I'm a musician/artist/writer. As far as my body goes I'm pretty fat, but if that's what you wanted to see then that's good, haha. I'm kind of curvy for a guy and I've even been mistaken for a girl on a few occasions. Anyway, if you like what you see drop me an email. I could use some positive feedback. Anyway, hope you enjoy my embarassingly fat body, haha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mbn.JPG (20.2 KB, 1254 views)
File Type: jpg wc.jpg (94.1 KB, 1233 views)
File Type: jpg Me.JPG (18.7 KB, 1227 views)
curvy_goth_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I tried to message you on BFC, but your inbox was full!

Must be a popular one.....I see why.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:17 AM   #3
curvy_goth_boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I tried to message you on BFC, but your inbox was full!

Must be a popular one.....I see why.

Oh, that's retarded ! I just joined so they're only letting me have one PM or something. You can email me at young_belly@hotmail.com. And I don't know why the name, haha.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:06 AM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You need to make a few forum posts before your PM limit is extended. Just to encourage participation and discourage trolling

Anyway, I emailed you.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:34 AM   #5
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nice! I like long-haired BHMs! And fellow Canadians! (Ontario-an myself, displaced in Michigan for a few years). You should post pics of your face!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:35 AM   #6
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

goth?? long dark hair? ok i need to see a face pic!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #7
anybodys

anybodys can now change their title

You are luscious, my dear. And very feminine-- I mean that as a compliment, hope you take it as one.
anybodys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #8
PrettyKitty
Dorkus Maximus

PrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Excellent curves.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:54 PM   #9
Liss

Liss has said some nice things

/Tries to touch the soft belly
I like.
Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:38 AM   #10
curvy_goth_boy

Well thanks everyone. I'm glad to see there are actually people that LIKE that sort of thing, haha.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #11
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

freakin' yummy!!

I second Bexy's motion. Face pic, please.
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:26 PM   #12
Baigley

Baigley can now change their title

*adds vote for face pic*

FFA: Doesn't always stand for Future Farmers of America. :D
Baigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:25 AM   #13
curvy_goth_boy

Haha, people seem to reallly want a face pic. I wish I had the power to just post one, haha. I could send some PMs maybe ? I don't know, haha.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #14
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

you don't need power, just Teh Force
Old 05-21-2008, 01:15 PM   #15
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

ive seen face pics and they be good! very good!! SO POST!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 11:32 AM   #16
curvy_goth_boy

I've sent face pics to two people already, but I think I can only do that through email because of privacy and such. Wouldn't want anyone I know to be seeing some things, haha.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:30 PM   #17
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvy_goth_boy View Post
Oh, that's retarded ! I just joined so they're only letting me have one PM or something. You can email me at young_belly@hotmail.com. And I don't know why the name, haha.
*raises eyebrow* I haven't heard of you yet until I saw your post here and I practically live at the BFC. I hope you take Melian's advice and post some! I'm sure the community would be more than thrilled to welcome you. Plus ten posts go by fast. Post an intro. Post to the poll on how you found the website and then you have only 8 left. Pick from BHM FFA discussions or just post in the general section about music, movies and more. Anyhow hope to see you on the BFC more.
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:45 AM   #18
saltyeyes

saltyeyes has said some nice things
Default um. wow.

oh sweet lord, you're gorgeous...and btw, i've been lurking for over a year and a half now but somehow you've made me come out of hiding...
saltyeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:51 AM   #19
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyeyes View Post
oh sweet lord, you're gorgeous...and btw, i've been lurking for over a year and a half now but somehow you've made me come out of hiding...
Welcome out of lurkerdom, salt-eyes! I hope now that you've gotten this first post out of the way we'll see more from you

And CurvyGothBoy, I'm sorry, but I think we are going to have to chain you out front as bait, to lure the lurkers out of hiding
Old 06-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #20
unconventional

unconventional has said some nice things

i would have to agree, hes very good at baiting the lurkers. but i mean who could resist such an incredible body? i know i cant
unconventional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #21
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unconventional View Post
i would have to agree, hes very good at baiting the lurkers. but i mean who could resist such an incredible body? i know i cant
Heh, the plan is working! Sorry, CGB, you're going to have to sit here longer, this is the most productive bait we've had in a while

Now, unconventional, now that you let yourself be lured into posting once....any chance that we can shake a second post out of you? The introductions thread is always a good place But anywhere will do. So far we know you think of yourself as unconventional, and you like bodies like CGB's. Its a start.....
Old 06-11-2008, 08:24 PM   #22
unconventional

unconventional has said some nice things

I have a few other posts on here edx, and theres really not much to know about me. Ive known CGB for a while, I just wanted to publicaly let him know that I think that he is very hot. lol. But i will definately be posting on here more. <3
unconventional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:14 AM   #23
saltyeyes

saltyeyes has said some nice things
Default a small attempt to de-lurkify myself...

would anyone be willing to help me figure out how to size a profile picture to appropriate scale?...it's part of the reason (albeit a small one) that i 've been so lurky these past couple of years...
saltyeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #24
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyeyes View Post
would anyone be willing to help me figure out how to size a profile picture to appropriate scale?...it's part of the reason (albeit a small one) that i 've been so lurky these past couple of years...
I see you have a profile pic up now (and a most fetching one at that) I hope with that out of the way you'll feel that much more inspired to post
Old 07-01-2008, 06:42 AM   #25
curvy_goth_boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unconventional View Post
I have a few other posts on here edx, and theres really not much to know about me. Ive known CGB for a while, I just wanted to publicaly let him know that I think that he is very hot. lol. But i will definately be posting on here more. <3
Thank you very much. I had no idea you were here too. That is quite awesome, haha.