Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-18-2006, 11:40 PM   #1
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default avatar picture

do they increase in size automatically..mine doesn't seem any larger..it needs some plumpin! lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 11:43 PM   #2
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty
do they increase in size automatically..mine doesn't seem any larger..it needs some plumpin! lol
Misty, you need to resize the pic you originally made your avatar from to 100 x 100 pixels. Then go to User CP, Edit Avatar, and reload the resized pic.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:46 PM   #3
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench
Misty, you need to resize the pic you originally made your avatar from to 100 x 100 pixels. Then go to User CP, Edit Avatar, and reload the resized pic.
humm..ok..lol..I'll give it a try
Old 02-18-2006, 11:47 PM   #4
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If ya can't get it sized, post the original pic here and I'll size it for ya
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 11:50 PM   #5
MisticalMisty

does it look bigger? lol
Old 02-18-2006, 11:55 PM   #6
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty
does it look bigger? lol
It's 70 x 100 now. (Place your mouse over your avatar, right-click, and select Properties.)
Old 02-18-2006, 11:59 PM   #7
MisticalMisty

well I resized it to 100 x 100 and it looked warped..so I guess I'll just leave it be
Old 02-19-2006, 12:03 AM   #8
MisticalMisty

I actually like this pic better....so I'll stick with it I guess
Old 02-19-2006, 12:46 AM   #9
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Diz-ayum, lookin' good with that bigger avatar! I've never seen those black eyes shine so bright.
Old 02-19-2006, 10:53 AM   #10
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast
Diz-ayum, lookin' good with that bigger avatar! I've never seen those black eyes shine so bright.
*blushes* Well, thank you very much
Old 02-19-2006, 02:16 PM   #11
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Heyyyy, we like 'em big here! Sweet avatar!

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 02:26 PM   #12
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Heyyyy, we like 'em big here! Sweet avatar!

thanks I'm a big, hot babe..lol