Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-18-2006, 11:36 AM   #1
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I made it!

Whew! I made it to the clubhouse..howdy folks!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 11:37 AM   #2
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

YAY!!!!!

FL, show her the secret handshake.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:41 AM   #3
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We changed it to a secret milkshake. Much yummier and less chance of spreading a disease.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 11:47 AM   #4
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was going to whip you up a mocha, but now that milkshakes are on offer, I say go for that.

Welcome, Misters.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 11:57 AM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome!

By the way, folks, I noticed if you go to the Forum Leaders link on the bottom of the front page, the supporters are listed there.

Helpful, right? The only thing I can't figure out is why some names are in red and others are not.
Old 02-18-2006, 12:00 PM   #6
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome MM!!

It looks like FL has the milkshakes consession covered, I think AM is getting another plate of Oreos to pass around, the hottub is warm and cozy, jump in and....

enjoy!
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 12:02 PM   #7
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday
I was going to whip you up a mocha, but now that milkshakes are on offer, I say go for that.

Welcome, Misters.
I'm serving her a big mug of cocoa with lots of fluffy marshmallows (it's snowy/icy in Oklahoma and Arkansas today.) Oh, and some floppy-eared bunny slippers to keep her tootsies toasty.

Welcome to the haven's haven, Misty.
Old 02-18-2006, 12:06 PM   #8
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pizza's here!

Old 02-18-2006, 12:16 PM   #9
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench
I'm serving her a big mug of cocoa with lots of fluffy marshmallows (it's snowy/icy in Oklahoma and Arkansas today.) Oh, and some floppy-eared bunny slippers to keep her tootsies toasty.

I see, I see. So this is going to be the clubhouse's first turf war, eh?
Old 02-18-2006, 12:24 PM   #10
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Hey, there's plenty for everyone...

No particular reason, I just think a party shouldn't be wrecked for lack of refreshments. That's all. Nothing more. And it's a preference, not a fetish...

Everybody have a milkshake, mocha cocoa, whatever! WEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Crap. Just misspelled "WHEEE!!!" I wish Chippy was here...

Old 02-18-2006, 12:29 PM   #11
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi! MM,
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 12:32 PM   #12
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Pizza's here!
Mmmmm, pizza!
Old 02-18-2006, 01:23 PM   #13
rainyday
Departed

I'm putting in for lo mein, too. And I know someone who will second that.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:28 PM   #14
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Hey, there's plenty for everyone...

No particular reason, I just think a party shouldn't be wrecked for lack of refreshments. That's all. Nothing more. And it's a preference, not a fetish...

Everybody have a milkshake, mocha cocoa, whatever! WEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Crap. Just misspelled "WHEEE!!!" I wish Chippy was here...
Dammit, I miss that varmit.

I note the Obeseus signal works much better than the Chippy signal.
Old 02-18-2006, 02:09 PM   #15
saucywench

Quote:
I'm putting in for lo mein, too. And I know someone who will second that.
Yeah, baby!!!
Old 02-18-2006, 02:46 PM   #16
rainyday
Departed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
Welcome!

By the way, folks, I noticed if you go to the Forum Leaders link on the bottom of the front page, the supporters are listed there.

Helpful, right?
Yup! Thanks, AM. And here's a direct link in case anyone wants to check it.
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showgroups.php

I noticed Valentine is new on it today, too. Welcome if you're reading
Old 02-18-2006, 03:23 PM   #17
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yup! Thanks, AM. And here's a direct link in case anyone wants to check it.
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showgroups.php

I noticed Valentine is new on it today, too. Welcome if you're reading

Thank ya Rainy, glad to be here
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 03:44 PM   #18
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench

Hot dog!! lol I should have come here earlier..such treatment
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 07:33 AM   #19
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to the Gold Lounge, Misty!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 07:35 AM   #20
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
Welcome!

Helpful, right? The only thing I can't figure out is why some names are in red and others are not.
Can I ask why this place does show up on the forum jump menu?

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 11:29 AM   #21
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtobicokeFA
Can I ask why this place does show up on the forum jump menu?
Yeah, that drives me nuts. I keep ending up in my control panel! lol (I click out of habit)
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 12:01 PM   #22
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Yeah, that drives me nuts. I keep ending up in my control panel! lol (I click out of habit)

Pretty sure Conrad can fix that
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote