Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default F/FAs: Tell us good things about the fat men and women of Dims!

Tell us good things a fat man or woman of Dims has done for you, how they might have helped you on your road to self/size acceptance, or how they've changed your view of the world or yourself.

ONLY GOOD THINGS, PLEASE! This is meant as a thread to be positive and to try to "heal the breach" that some seem to feel.

Be specific! No lists of names...this isn't a popularity contest!

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:49 PM   #2
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You are right Ripley, keeping the breeches from splitting apart is always a good thing!

I have gotten some of the most wonderful and soft hugs from my wife and other big ladies, there is nothing like hugging a fat gal!

... and you can give them big juicy pinches all over their bodies!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 05-27-2008 at 11:51 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:54 PM   #3
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Although there have been a few rough spots recently, overall this is the kindest, most positive message board I post on. People go out of their way to be complimentary and say nice things to and about others. And who ever decided to only allow positive rep, thank you!
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First of all, I want to say to you, ripley, that I have noticed the trend of healing threads you’ve started and I greatly appreciate it. Also, during recent controversies here, I have appreciated all the BBW and BHM who stated publicly that thin women were still welcome here and to those who reached out to me personally of all groups, thank you. I don’t want to do a list, but you know who you are.

But there’s one person in particular I want to thank by name who helped me in my path to self acceptance as an FFA. I got his permission to name him publicly, and I know those that know him from the BHM board may be surprised, but the following will prove he is much more than just “eye candy.”

When I first came to Dimensions, I didn't stay long and left for several months. I came back in November of last year and shortly after became friends with one of the BHM on the boards. Then in January of this year, I had sort of an "FA freak out." Everyone who has read my posts is familiar with the Dr. P traveling guilt circus. Anyway, this BHM, he was there for me through the whole thing. He held my hand through all of it. He reassured me that FFAs are a good thing, and whenever I felt like a monster, he always made it clear that I was not. And in retrospect, it was sometimes unfair of me to even talk to him about some of these things, I'm sure, but he was always there for me. The fact that I participate more now and that I am a more vocal FA around the boards in general is largely because of him.

So, johnnytattoos, I can’t thank you enough.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote