Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-02-2008, 06:34 AM   #1
pharmmajor

pharmmajor has said some nice things
Default Is 750 lbs. an acceptable weight for an SSBBW?

I figured this board would be the best place to get rational answers. My ideal fantasy weight for a woman is 750, but I don't know if it's feasible or if it would be appropriate. I assume that at that weight, she would still have some mobility (with proper strength training in her legs) and be a lovely waddling mass of fat. However, I'm unsure of how other health concerns could be handled. Does anyone have any helpful information regarding this situation?
pharmmajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #2
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default I Dunno

That about where Renee Williams was... seems like the mobility gets dicey much past 600 and I speak from rather gruesome personal experience.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:31 AM   #3
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmmajor View Post
I figured this board would be the best place to get rational answers. My ideal fantasy weight for a woman is 750, but I don't know if it's feasible or if it would be appropriate. I assume that at that weight, she would still have some mobility (with proper strength training in her legs) and be a lovely waddling mass of fat. However, I'm unsure of how other health concerns could be handled. Does anyone have any helpful information regarding this situation?
I would firstly ask, where did you get the 750lb figure from? Did you see an ssbbw of that size and decided that is what you are drawn to? Remember people are all different heights and so a 5 foot woman of that weight would look v different to a 6 foot woman of that weight.

I know there is a website with Fantasy in its name, that bandies around such weights, willy nilly. But the word Fantasy is in the title of the site for a reason. There have been very few women get to that weight, and Im afraid that yes it's unfeasable to expect that. Also to find a woman who would want to get there. No matter what kind of strength training one does, there is a body above the legs that needs use of muscles etc too, and conditions such as lymphedema, diabetes, heart disease etc, will not be stopped from developing, just by some leg strengthening exercises. At that weight she would likely not even be able to be transported to hospital if she became ill, although I cannot see how she wouldnt be ill. I might be wrong, but I doubt there are any healthy women of 750lbs.

The problem is I think, that you want "a lovely waddling mass of fat", not a gf or wife. She will also be a person too, you know. With a mind of her own. I would hazard a guess that even if you do find a woman who wants to be that size, that medical issues will arise before she gets to that size, which will force the weight gain to stop.

I can only speak for me, Im 5' 3" and around 360lbs. I can only walk very short distances due to lower back pain and I have other medical conditions. I can't imagine being 100 lbs heavier, never mind 400. I know Id be dead. I can't sit on at least 50% of seats in case I weaken or break them, I cannot squeeze into a single bus seat or train seat, never mind a plane one. I am very squashed in some cars, and some seatbelts dont fit, the seatbelt socket digs into my hip uncomfortably. All these things make me feel that if I was alive at 400lbs more, I wouldnt expect to be able to really fit anywhere. So are you assuming that your woman would be trapped at home all the time? a home with specially adapted toilet, washing facilities etc? A waddling mass of fat, but one that cant waddle anywhere other than around the house, for your enjoyment? Because how would you tranport her anywhere otherwise? She wouldnt fit into a car I imagine, and anyway, where could you take her that she would fit? Even if she could walk, she would not be able to reach to carry out a lot of personal things, such as cutting her toenails, shaving legs, and other hygiene things. Would you be happy to do those for her? Be her carer in some ways really. Or does your cunning plan to have her still walking with the leg exercises mean that you think she could then still do everything for herself? If you are in the US, how would you plan to care for her if and when she needs medical/hospital treatment? I know an ssbbw who at under 400lbs was refused health care at a cost of $900 per MONTH.

So in a nutshell, yes I think its unfeasable to expect it, but more, I think it's deluded really. I think its more a fantasy weight and size. I really hope you dont think Im being mean or anything here, Im just trying to be 100% honest.

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 06-02-2008 at 07:46 AM.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:03 AM   #4
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Droidified Exoadipocutaneanean Fatsuit

In the future, 'plumpers' will be able to zip themselves into climatecontrolled 'Terminator' skinsuits with robotic power-assist solenoids to be apparently ultrasized for the afternoon, to fulfill the entitlement of a worthy FA. Then unzip, a quick shower, and off to the mall in midsize mobility as the suit renews itself in a Seven of Nine closet.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:50 AM   #5
Placebo
Swiss Kriss.

Placebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
In the future, 'plumpers' will be able to zip themselves into climatecontrolled 'Terminator' skinsuits with robotic power-assist solenoids to be apparently ultrasized for the afternoon, to fulfill the entitlement of a worthy FA. Then unzip, a quick shower, and off to the mall in midsize mobility as the suit renews itself in a Seven of Nine closet.
Ned,
You never cease to amuse me
mech suit rep commin' your way

As for the thread : Ditto with Ruby
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:06 AM   #6
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
"proper strength training in her legs"...would this activity be scheduled after her hour on the feeding machine?

what's the biggest woman you ever fucked, dude? maybe test drive a nice lady at oh, say, 450 lbs first to see if you can even handle the responsibilities that come with that and then we'll go from there.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #7
Placebo
Swiss Kriss.

Placebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
"proper strength training in her legs"...would this activity be scheduled after her hour on the feeding machine?

what's the biggest woman you ever fucked, dude? maybe test drive a nice lady at oh, say, 450 lbs first to see if you can even handle the responsibilities that come with that and then we'll go from there.
You might want to dial that number down to an even 300.
Oddly, this comes to mind:

no deep end for you mister.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #8
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Yeah, what RR said. I mean, there's Pauline who sometimes posts here--she's around 7 bills and appears to have some real mobility issues, although I wouldn't want to speak for her. And as far as either on the internet or IRL, she's about the healthiest woman of that size I've seen. So, yes, imo a healthy 750 is basically fantasyland unless the woman was Manute Bol's height.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #9
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hmm......

Can I attempt to post a response that I think is somewhat less "harsh"?

This question WAS initially posted under the "Erotic Weight Gain" forum here, meaning it SHOULD be a place where people can discuss these types of topics frankly, without getting attacked.

I agree that few women ever get to a weight of anywhere near 750lbs. But by the same token, how many really large people (male or female) volunteer their real weight to the general public? Considering it's a known fact that there are guys out there who have reached or exceeded this weight, and there are probably others who have, but it's not publicized anyplace ... it doesn't seem impossible there are women near this weight out there too.

As long as even one such individual exists, this guy has a legitimate question, asking if it's a weight relegated only to "fantasy", vs. something rooted in reality.

Now, the whole idea of purposefully trying to get a partner to gain to this size? That's another thing ... and I'd say it's not very "feasible" at all. Rather, if you have this "thing" for people that large, you should probably just limit yourself to finding and meeting a woman who is pretty close to your "ideal" already.

In any case, it seems pretty clear to me that a woman coming anywhere close to this size is going to have to be very tall and big-boned. And yes, she's probably going to have a number of medical conditions and physical limitations too. (Again, we're getting into the whole territory of what's "morally correct" here -- but this particular issue further enforces reasons why you'd want to find someone already at this size, vs. trying to make someone smaller grow to this size. I question whether it's really potential guilt a guy would want to live with, to discover that he created new medical problems for his partner because of her trying to fulfill his desire by growing a lot bigger?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I would firstly ask, where did you get the 750lb figure from? Did you see an ssbbw of that size and decided that is what you are drawn to? Remember people are all different heights and so a 5 foot woman of that weight would look v different to a 6 foot woman of that weight.

I know there is a website with Fantasy in its name, that bandies around such weights, willy nilly. But the word Fantasy is in the title of the site for a reason. There have been very few women get to that weight, and Im afraid that yes it's unfeasable to expect that. Also to find a woman who would want to get there. No matter what kind of strength training one does, there is a body above the legs that needs use of muscles etc too, and conditions such as lymphedema, diabetes, heart disease etc, will not be stopped from developing, just by some leg strengthening exercises. At that weight she would likely not even be able to be transported to hospital if she became ill, although I cannot see how she wouldnt be ill. I might be wrong, but I doubt there are any healthy women of 750lbs.

The problem is I think, that you want "a lovely waddling mass of fat", not a gf or wife. She will also be a person too, you know. With a mind of her own. I would hazard a guess that even if you do find a woman who wants to be that size, that medical issues will arise before she gets to that size, which will force the weight gain to stop.

I can only speak for me, Im 5' 3" and around 360lbs. I can only walk very short distances due to lower back pain and I have other medical conditions. I can't imagine being 100 lbs heavier, never mind 400. I know Id be dead. I can't sit on at least 50% of seats in case I weaken or break them, I cannot squeeze into a single bus seat or train seat, never mind a plane one. I am very squashed in some cars, and some seatbelts dont fit, the seatbelt socket digs into my hip uncomfortably. All these things make me feel that if I was alive at 400lbs more, I wouldnt expect to be able to really fit anywhere. So are you assuming that your woman would be trapped at home all the time? a home with specially adapted toilet, washing facilities etc? A waddling mass of fat, but one that cant waddle anywhere other than around the house, for your enjoyment? Because how would you tranport her anywhere otherwise? She wouldnt fit into a car I imagine, and anyway, where could you take her that she would fit? Even if she could walk, she would not be able to reach to carry out a lot of personal things, such as cutting her toenails, shaving legs, and other hygiene things. Would you be happy to do those for her? Be her carer in some ways really. Or does your cunning plan to have her still walking with the leg exercises mean that you think she could then still do everything for herself? If you are in the US, how would you plan to care for her if and when she needs medical/hospital treatment? I know an ssbbw who at under 400lbs was refused health care at a cost of $900 per MONTH.

So in a nutshell, yes I think its unfeasable to expect it, but more, I think it's deluded really. I think its more a fantasy weight and size. I really hope you dont think Im being mean or anything here, Im just trying to be 100% honest.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:03 PM   #10
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
Can I attempt to post a response that I think is somewhat less "harsh"?

This question WAS initially posted under the "Erotic Weight Gain" forum here, meaning it SHOULD be a place where people can discuss these types of topics frankly, without getting attacked.

I agree that few women ever get to a weight of anywhere near 750lbs. But by the same token, how many really large people (male or female) volunteer their real weight to the general public? Considering it's a known fact that there are guys out there who have reached or exceeded this weight, and there are probably others who have, but it's not publicized anyplace ... it doesn't seem impossible there are women near this weight out there too.

As long as even one such individual exists, this guy has a legitimate question, asking if it's a weight relegated only to "fantasy", vs. something rooted in reality.

Now, the whole idea of purposefully trying to get a partner to gain to this size? That's another thing ... and I'd say it's not very "feasible" at all. Rather, if you have this "thing" for people that large, you should probably just limit yourself to finding and meeting a woman who is pretty close to your "ideal" already.

In any case, it seems pretty clear to me that a woman coming anywhere close to this size is going to have to be very tall and big-boned. And yes, she's probably going to have a number of medical conditions and physical limitations too. (Again, we're getting into the whole territory of what's "morally correct" here -- but this particular issue further enforces reasons why you'd want to find someone already at this size, vs. trying to make someone smaller grow to this size. I question whether it's really potential guilt a guy would want to live with, to discover that he created new medical problems for his partner because of her trying to fulfill his desire by growing a lot bigger?)
You think my reply was harsh????? I was being utterly honest and felt I was being completely respectful here. Yes, I am well aware that this is the erotic weight gain board and I have chased off many a person that was attacking the OP of a thread. The OP was genuinely asking if their desire/intention was feasible/appropriate and that was what I was trying to address. As an ssbbw who knows much bigger ssbbws, we have an idea roughly what another person weighs. There was a girl on a paysite claiming to be 530lbs, when even without her dimensions being displayed, it was clear that she was at least 100lbs lighter. So, I think we'd have a rough idea if someone was about 750lbs. Of course Im aware that there ARE some women of 750lbs, there is one around that weight who posts here but I don't want to get into talking about a real person's health issues at their size.

The guys who posted short posts after me, might seem a bit snippy, but they make very valid points. I, like them, get the impression that the OP has probably never dated an SSBBW, so yes it WOULD be a great idea if he dated a woman of 300lbs, since it does seem like he doesn't have a full idea of the reality. I know that one of those guys is dating an ssbbw, and I guess the other guy has too, so they do have experience behind them.

Again, I don't feel anyone was harsh, and I meant my original post as informative and genuine. The OP could go to a Fantasy forums and post there if he wanted answers like "yeah.. hey why not go for 1000lbs of wobbling fat, sneak weight gain shakes into her food and fatten her up man", but it appeared that instead he wanted sensible advice.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #11
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post
Yeah, what RR said. I mean, there's Pauline who sometimes posts here--she's around 7 bills and appears to have some real mobility issues, although I wouldn't want to speak for her. And as far as either on the internet or IRL, she's about the healthiest woman of that size I've seen. So, yes, imo a healthy 750 is basically fantasyland unless the woman was Manute Bol's height.
Yeah I was about to say...Pauline's over 700 lbs so if anyone can help the OP it would be her.

BTW, props for the Manute Bol reference
Old 06-02-2008, 03:07 PM   #12
Placebo
Swiss Kriss.

Default Harsh? please.

I was going to post a constructive answer to this thread until I read :

Quote:
lovely waddling mass of fat
Does he mean that as a term of actual endearment? or is it just an internal thought to get his rocks off.... I haven't the slightest clue.
So I opted for a little "snippy" (thanks Ruby ) humor instead after reading Dan's post.

Now don't get me wrong, I prefer fat, and appreciate big, wobbling (I prefer shimmying) assorted bits (Booty and complimenting physical accessories in my case) as much as the next FA, but nowhere in his post did he give the slightest allusion or even imply for that matter that in his scenario he would or could view said 750 pound woman as nothing more than "a mass". That the health problems that may arise were nothing more than road blocks to fulfilling his fantasy instead of pondering the actual consequences of said problem's toll on her mental state beside the physical aspects.

He's obviously been reading the boards for quite some time (sign up on Oct 2007) and there are plenty of constructive threads on personal experiences and opinions of couples in feeder/feedee relationships as well as everything I'm about to post right now. That it's like any other SO relationship on this planet where in the optimal scenario there is mutual understanding/respect/love and that there can be examples of depravity/abuse/selfishness in the worst forms as well. His post came off as selfish in my personal opinion.

I have nothing against feeders or feedees, to each their own and damnit it's a free country so live life to the fullest if that's your thing, just do it in as much of a responsible manner as possible according to the limits reality imposes.

By all means, if the OP would like to reply and amend his position on the subject I'm all ears, and a little more clarification would be appreciated. As for an actual answer to his post : 99.999999999999999999999999999 percent of the time it is not feasible, and while you have admitted that you foresee yet hardly understand that health issues will arise, those health/mobility issues will most likely be so severe that it will breach what is appropriate well before any woman could reach that weight.

Like ruby said, it's an honest answer. Deal, or don't...

Last edited by AnnMarie; 06-02-2008 at 03:51 PM. Reason: no personal attacks
Old 06-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #13
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think we should also be careful here as not to be disrespectful towards the people here on the larger end of the fat spectrum. I can't imagine coming to a safe space and basically people going "ewww". Although I do understand from firsthand experience how difficult it is to navigate the world as a supersized person.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:51 PM   #14
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's something about the OP/this question that encapsulates how the WB can be a confusing place to be.

That is: If you're asking for reasons of fantasy--a fantasy you want to explore--why ask at all? Because clearly you're not going to get the answers you want anyhow. Common sense plus the clamoring of everyone here plus waking up in the morning with a brain in your head should tell you that 750 is probably a pretty tough weight to be healthy at. I mean...no one can't know that.

But then again, why ask period? If it's your fantasy. Why not build it as you want it? Why are you seeking "rational answers"?

This is where it all gets...blurry. Why do you need the reality of fat women's lives to come along with you here, when they don't/can't? Also - you are actually already surrounded by the realities of the experience of fat women here, if you look--health threads, clothing threads, stories of discrimination and dating and anything else. Why aren't those relevant? Are you just hoping for different answers?

Why not just go straight for the fantasy/ask someone to fantasize with you?

eta: All these question marks...they aren't rhetorical!!! I'm honestly curious. I realized they sound challenging, rather than interrogative, but I'm genuinely confused about how this fantasy needs reality exactly. Seems to come up a lot here. Anyhow, hope that's clear. All those questions above...I don't have answers to.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 06-02-2008 at 04:12 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #15
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Reminder on the rules here... discussion is fine, attacks are not. Please keep it to discussion and civil.

Thank you.

/mod
Old 06-02-2008, 04:01 PM   #16
Placebo
Swiss Kriss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Reminder on the rules here... discussion is fine, attacks are not. Please keep it to discussion and civil.

Thank you.

/mod
Sorry honey... (oops)

no special treatment for me

(I love how you just edited my acidic sarcasm while talking to you on the phone)
Old 06-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #17
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
Sorry honey... (oops)

no special treatment for me

(I love how you just edited my acidic sarcasm while talking to you on the phone)
I'd slap your hand, but you're too far away! :P

Back on topic!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:35 PM   #18
ilovesecretb

ilovesecretb can now change their title

I'll give my 2pence on this.

Defending the guy and basically answering his question, everyone is different. Some Health problems are brought on by stress, there are medical marvels, and there are people healthy at 600lbs. again, everyone is different and their bodies are unique unto themselves. I mean, look at the Tyra Banks Show episode on fat. Health wasn't that much of an issue.

BUT, even with all that, it'd be pretty rare to find someone like that. And as far as the guy himself, you seem a tad bit insessitive. 'lovely waddling mass of fat'? Dawm dude, thats a person u're talking bout. yeah there is the physical aspect, but thats only half, probally just a quarter, of a good relationship.

Also, age height muscularity metabolism diet digestivesystem fat distribution and more affect how healthy a person is. some 5ft and 300lbs will look much different from someone 6ft and 300lbs. and in terms of age, I don't worry about my body cause I still got youth on my side, but when I'm older I'll start worrying more about every little cut and upset to my body.
ilovesecretb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #19
ilovesecretb

ilovesecretb can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesecretb View Post
Also, age height muscularity metabolism diet digestivesystem fat distribution and more affect how healthy a person is.
Aerobic Respiration and how well your organs work. how well your lungs absorb oxygen. Amount of Exercise and general lifestlye.
ilovesecretb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:18 PM   #20
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

why did i come here and see this posted? once again, a 450 lb woman you have pissed off...

while i agree the original poster may have no idea, do you always have to make it sound like fucking a ssbbw is a fate worse than death???

damnit anyway.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #21
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post

Thank you.

/mod
I am trying, if i overstepped, feel free to remove my post, but fucking gimme a break (not you AM)....come on.............

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)

Last edited by SocialbFly; 06-02-2008 at 05:36 PM.
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #22
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
why did i come here and see this posted? once again, a 450 lb woman you have pissed off...

while i agree the original poster may have no idea, do you always have to make it sound like fucking a ssbbw is a fate worse than death???

damnit anyway.
That's not the impression I got at all; dan's a bit blunt, but what he's saying is that 750 pounds is a lot of woman - the OP should know what responsibilities are involved in being with someone at a smaller size before he can honestly say that someone 300 pounds heavier is really what he wants.

Clearly this is a touchy subject.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #23
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesecretb View Post
some 5ft and 300lbs will look much different from someone 6ft and 300lbs.
I'm 5'1" and hover around 300lbs, so I can verify this statement. I look - and am - plenty fat, and have some of the mobility issues typically associated with a higher weight class. A lower weight on a shorter body can produce much the same look and feel as a higher weight on a taller person - one good reason not to get hung up on numbers, in reality.

I do understand, however, that numbers and stats play a role in fantasy for some people, and maybe that's where the OP was coming from. If so, I kind of echo Liz here...why dig into the reality of life as a real ultra-sized person, if this is all fantasy based?

And honestly, when it comes to dealing with the problems faced by a very large person...sex is the least of it.

Last edited by AlethaBBW; 06-02-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Clarity!
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #24
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Yes, Dan is a very blunt character, but the bold statement, I think, is what may have pissed Social off. I think (in my personal viewpoint, I suppose) there are much more considerate ways of putting the impression that [we hope he means] than how he said it.

From what I understand, Social, the lovely lady that she is, does very well for herself.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #25
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

Seriously- I think the guy had some valid questions. He is obviously new and do you remember when you were new and had lots of questions about what you were thinking and feeling? Personally I think he came to the right place to ask it, why is everyone jumping all over him?

It would also be nice that when talking about the pounds you remember that these pounds are associated with a woman- who is so much more that just the pounds she carries!