Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #26
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kortana View Post
Seriously- It would also be nice that when talking about the pounds you remember that these pounds are associated with a woman- who is so much more that just the pounds she carries!
and *That* is the whole point...this 450 lb woman is fricking tired of being the point when maybe the fat woman *isnt* what you want. I wont have it...this is my house too.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #27
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
why did i come here and see this posted? once again, a 450 lb woman you have pissed off...

while i agree the original poster may have no idea, do you always have to make it sound like fucking a ssbbw is a fate worse than death???

damnit anyway.
To me ssbbws are the Lord's gift to men!!!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:13 PM   #28
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
why did i come here and see this posted? once again, a 450 lb woman you have pissed off...

while i agree the original poster may have no idea, do you always have to make it sound like fucking a ssbbw is a fate worse than death???

damnit anyway.
actually, i just fucked an ssbbw and it was a fate better than life.

how was i insulting 450 lb women exactly? did you read the context? i think it was pretty obvious i was telling this guy to see the difference between reality and fantasy before he disappoints some poor 750 lb woman he hasn't a clue how to take care of (or fuck).
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:14 PM   #29
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Reminder on the rules here... discussion is fine, attacks are not. Please keep it to discussion and civil.

Thank you.

/mod
or take it to pms where big brother isn't watching
Old 06-02-2008, 08:18 PM   #30
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
actually, i just fucked an ssbbw and it was a fate better than life.

how was i insulting 450 lb women exactly? did you read the context? i think it was pretty obvious i was telling this guy to see the difference between reality and fantasy before he disappoints some poor 750 lb woman he hasn't a clue how to take care of (or fuck).
Coming from someone else who "fucked an ssbbw" it isn't as easy as it looks. So if this guy can't handle someone of that size, he really shouldn't be thinking about 750
Old 06-02-2008, 08:21 PM   #31
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Coming from someone else who "fucked an ssbbw" it isn't as easy as it looks. So if this guy can't handle someone of that size, he really shouldn't be thinking about 750
correct, and that's exactly the statement i was trying to make.

i'm sorry social, but as great as fucking an ssbbw is, it's also a challenge, even for the manniest of the men. and honestly, computer-generated drawings that our o.p. might have picked his ideal from don't quite convey the sheer strategy one needs to employ for maximum cock manueverance. it's a labor of love, you see, but not everyone realizes it's a labor at all. DIMENSIONS ON THE ATTAX AGAIN LOL
Old 06-02-2008, 08:24 PM   #32
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
or take it to pms where big brother isn't watching
I've never been accused of being a dude, but thanks, Dan.

And fighting over PMs... unless consensual... not ok either. :P
Old 06-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #33
pharmmajor

pharmmajor has said some nice things

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I suppose it is best that the 750 figure remain in the realm of fantasy. Admittedly, I am rather new to the extreme aspects of this taste, so I need to learn.

I apologize for the arguments that resulted from my question.
pharmmajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #34
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmmajor View Post
Thanks for the advice, everyone. I suppose it is best that the 750 figure remain in the realm of fantasy. Admittedly, I am rather new to the extreme aspects of this taste, so I need to learn.

The only thing about your question that you even need to remotely apologize about is the part about "fat waddling mass", not the best way to get women to like you if you refer to them that way
Old 06-02-2008, 08:51 PM   #35
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
correct, and that's exactly the statement i was trying to make.

i'm sorry social, but as great as fucking an ssbbw is, it's also a challenge, even for the manniest of the men. and honestly, computer-generated drawings that our o.p. might have picked his ideal from don't quite convey the sheer strategy one needs to employ for maximum cock manueverance. it's a labor of love, you see, but not everyone realizes it's a labor at all. DIMENSIONS ON THE ATTAX AGAIN LOL
you know, had you of said that, i would have NO issue with what you said, i am far from on the attack but sometimes frustrated by the lack of consideration for ALL sizes here...we are so much more than a part, we are the sum of our parts, and i agree that being with ssbbws is not without its challenges, but it takes a real man to *RISE* to THAT occasion...and you know, the work is worth the result, or so i am told.

Last edited by SocialbFly; 06-02-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:54 PM   #36
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:

YOU have nothing to say sorry for, you will learn that there are certain things that will cause rankles (not cankles) to rise, and this is one of them...we are not 750 individual pounds we are a woman, we have thoughts and feelings too...you are on a path to self discovery. Just remember the person you are attracted to is still that...a person...

Old 06-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #37
Placebo
Swiss Kriss.

Placebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

Don't apologize for the question.
Just put a little more thought into how you refer to women.
That's the only real problem I had.
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:19 PM   #38
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
*snip*
But then again, why ask period? If it's your fantasy. Why not build it as you want it? Why are you seeking "rational answers"?*snip*
i've been wondering the same, it's a lot of similar threads here.
i think it is a turn on.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:20 PM   #39
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
frustrated by the lack of consideration for ALL sizes here
no, this needs to be said in this environment. this grotesquely alarmist environment. not everyone loves every size, just like not everyone loves cankles or freckles or whatever. now breathe.

BUT. there is no attack on fat here because this is a fucking fat acceptance board and if you're here for any reason you CARE. maybe some are conflicted, maybe some haven't come to terms with what they've been taught to feel is embarrassing, maybe some said something ignorant or made a tasteless joke or don't understand the full implications of something. maybe they just disagree on the line between fantasy and reality. if they're here, THEY CARE.

everyone needs to stop with the goddamn witch hunt. everyone's here to learn and enjoy even if they don't know that yet. or else they're somewhere else.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 06-02-2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: wasn't concise enough
Old 06-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #40
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

im open minded and love bbws and ssbbws but 750lbs is ALOT of woman. might wanna start lower on the bbw/ssbbw scale. at 750lbs unless she has a very strong body and/or tall her mobility would be shot hell im not even sure sex is even possible depending on how she is built. maybe you should try 400 or 500 pounds.

Last edited by gangstadawg; 06-02-2008 at 10:37 PM.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:36 PM   #41
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't think he's saying 450 pounds is bad, I think he's just saying that the guy should try someone smaller before fantasizing about someone that large.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #42
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
To me ssbbws are the Lord's gift to men!!!!
i agree with that saying. to bad ssbbws are so rare.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:47 PM   #43
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:
no, this needs to be said in this environment. this grotesquely alarmist environment. not everyone loves every size, just like not everyone loves cankles or freckles or whatever. now breathe.

BUT. there is no attack on fat here because this is a fucking fat acceptance board and if you're here for any reason you CARE. maybe some are conflicted, maybe some haven't come to terms with what they've been taught to feel is embarrassing, maybe some said something ignorant or made a tasteless joke or don't understand the full implications of something. maybe they just disagree on the line between fantasy and reality. if they're here, THEY CARE.

everyone needs to stop with the goddamn witch hunt. everyone's here to learn and enjoy even if they don't know that yet. or else they're somewhere else.
you know, you missed one thing...do they care for us, or do they care only about themselves and their own feelings and what amuses them. this is a forum...created for education among other things...just because i like to wank to pictures *insert whatever here* doesnt mean they can be devalued or their worth limited by only that...

education and tolerance is the rule, but there are always the exceptions...

Old 06-02-2008, 10:48 PM   #44
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
I'm 5'1" and hover around 300lbs, so I can verify this statement. I look - and am - plenty fat, and have some of the mobility issues typically associated with a higher weight class. A lower weight on a shorter body can produce much the same look and feel as a higher weight on a taller person - one good reason not to get hung up on numbers, in reality.

I do understand, however, that numbers and stats play a role in fantasy for some people, and maybe that's where the OP was coming from. If so, I kind of echo Liz here...why dig into the reality of life as a real ultra-sized person, if this is all fantasy based?

And honestly, when it comes to dealing with the problems faced by a very large person...sex is the least of it.
and some times the issue can also be by how a person is built as well as how much (or little) muscle mass that person has as well.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:49 PM   #45
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
I don't think he's saying 450 pounds is bad, I think he's just saying that the guy should try someone smaller before fantasizing about someone that large.

so, how many SSBBWs does he *try* out to see if one fits...does he sex 5, 10, 20?? do you want to be one of the ones he tries on for size, before he tries his next SSBBW out?

I don't.

I think there is more here...do you see what i mean?

Old 06-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #46
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would also like to see some more genteel language being used here also. Must we talk about fucking a woman etc? Is there a more polite way of saying it?
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #47
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I would also like to see some more genteel language being used here also. Must we talk about fucking a woman etc? Is there a more polite way of saying it?
Susannah, i love you dearly, but some people are not talking about making love, they ARE talking about fucking...is there really a need to mince words....

hugs...

Old 06-02-2008, 11:33 PM   #48
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
you know, you missed one thing...do they care for us, or do they care only about themselves and their own feelings and what amuses them. this is a forum...created for education among other things...just because i like to wank to pictures *insert whatever here* doesnt mean they can be devalued or their worth limited by only that...

education and tolerance is the rule, but there are always the exceptions...
it's really not your concern who cares about what, you just need to know no one's here to hurt anyone. your family and friends care about you, and sometimes you make more of those on here. but it's the internet and you're holding it to a standard that's only gonna stress you out. no one is attacking ssbbws.

Quote:
so, how many SSBBWs does he *try* out to see if one fits...does he sex 5, 10, 20?? do you want to be one of the ones he tries on for size, before he tries his next SSBBW out?

I don't.
why does it matter? i'll give our friend the benefit of the doubt here and assume he's not a rapist, that he'll experiment with willing partners. if anything it's more devaluing to someone to try and date them under false pretenses if you're only interested in fucking them. i don't know what his interest is. what's wrong with the word "try?" i could've said "try dating," i mean, it really doesn't matter. would fucking 10-20 women devalue him to you rather? that's some people's idea of fun, just like a 450 lb woman is some people's idea of fun. trying to read between the lines and think me a misogynist shouldn't be a cause here, so step back a little and read my intent.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:35 PM   #49
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I think that if you're here for fat acceptance, you should accept that some fat people are going to want to vocalize some disgust when they think they smell shit coming down the pike.

That's what I think. You can accept that, or not. At the end of the day, I'm the fat person, and you're not. Accept that.

Accept that some fat people get tired of being disenfranchised and maybe that's why they come here. To come here and have to see you trying to lay down the law for how we have to switch our sensitive motors off because YOU ALL CARE, can be pretty irritating, even on a day when we're feeling generous. Accept that.

Accept also that not everyone who's here has fat people's best interests at heart, just like not everyone who's NOT here hates us. Obviously no such blanket statements can be made. Accept that it's not a witch hunt if people really are getting together behind people's backs to have "cankle-hating" parties. Above all, accept that there is a reality that you're not privy to, that fat people have to live with and you'll never be privy too--no matter how far you have to reach or how hard you have to strain to get maximum cock rubbing action--and try to, if not honor, at least respect that this is the case--while you claim to be a supporter, anyway.

That would be a start.

Kudos on your first retort to the OP, on the other hand.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:36 PM   #50
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
i agree with b-fly here. making love is polite and sweet and scented candles and shit. fucking is up against the wall sweaty-ass grinding and bruises the next morning that you don't remember.