Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-02-2008, 11:46 PM   #51
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
At the end of the day, I'm the fat person, and you're not.
Not a point. Should I start drinking weightgain shakes so I can make the same argument a year from now and be heard?

Is this laying down the law? That's the mods' job. I'm laying down frustration at a board that's essentially turned into stinky finger-pointing games like the one being pulled on me right now and I'm trying to my best to explain BACK OFF NICE TRY YOU'RE WRONG HERE'S WHAT I REALLY MEANT.

Now if B-Fly wants to continue breathing down my neck with like, hidden meanings, in what was pretty basic advice to start with a smaller ssbbw to see if this guy even really wants what he thinks he does when most 750 lb women only exist in romanticized versions of reality that he's more likely to have seen than enough pictures of real ones to know for sure that his "ideal" even exists...she'll find if she actually wants to get to know me through an actual conversation or something that she's wasting her time.

Unfortunately, that's become the standard pitch around here. Bullshit.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:51 PM   #52
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

forget it, obviously, no one else is right or has a point, but you. Congrats.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:54 PM   #53
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
forget it, obviously, no one else is right or has a point, but you. Congrats.
What do I win?
Old 06-03-2008, 12:03 AM   #54
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread confuses me.

First of all, "acceptable" to whom? For what?

Secondly, the advice to "try out" smaller sized women...do you mean have sex with smaller and smaller women until you find the one with maximum mass of wobbling fat that you can still get your dick in? And the ones that you can't...well, they can just deal with the hurt and embarrassment on their own as you try the next one on for size?

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:08 AM   #55
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i agree with b-fly here. making love is polite and sweet and scented candles and shit. fucking is up against the wall sweaty-ass grinding and bruises the next morning that you don't remember.
if you dont remember it it was because
A: you were drunk
OR
B: it wasnt good at all
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:30 AM   #56
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
This thread confuses me.

First of all, "acceptable" to whom? For what?

Secondly, the advice to "try out" smaller sized women...do you mean have sex with smaller and smaller women until you find the one with maximum mass of wobbling fat that you can still get your dick in? And the ones that you can't...well, they can just deal with the hurt and embarrassment on their own as you try the next one on for size?
"450 lbs" is only "smaller sized" compared to 750. it was kind of a rhetorical dare.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:42 AM   #57
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

You know...I love these types of discussions. As you read them they get you boiled up and you want to spit all sorts of acusations and defenses but do I consider it an argument? No..it's a discussion...you can agree with some points and disagree with others.

A friend once told that me that having an argument on the internet (chat or board..you choose) is like trying to fit an oyster through a keyhole. Feaking useless. (although some of you may have heard that expression used in a much better analogy).

Anyway- my point is that there really is never a winner or loser..just different people sahring diffrent opinions..thats what makes this place so great..isn't it?

Oh and just to have my 2cents- an an adult board we really shouldn't have to shy away from the word "fucking"- that's exactly what it is sometimes! (most times...all of the time?)
Old 06-03-2008, 01:02 AM   #58
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i agree with b-fly here. making love is polite and sweet and scented candles and shit. fucking is up against the wall sweaty-ass grinding and bruises the next morning that you don't remember.
Up against a wall, sweaty ass grinding and bruises the next morning you don't remember.....that doesn't sound like fucking, it sounds like a normal weekend in Yonkers.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:46 AM   #59
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
"450 lbs" is only "smaller sized" compared to 750. it was kind of a rhetorical dare.
Didn't sound rhetorical to me...several people said it in seeming sincerity as a good plan for him to follow.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:11 AM   #60
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Susannah, i love you dearly, but some people are not talking about making love, they ARE talking about fucking...is there really a need to mince words....

hugs...
Yeah you are probably right.
Hug back.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:57 AM   #61
Kaz

Kaz can now change their title

Ok being what about 370lbs i can't say ive ever been fucked up against a wall LOL

Didnt think it was possible unless your a tad skinnier!

Old 06-03-2008, 04:28 AM   #62
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

As far as I'm concerned. I feel 750 is way too unhealthy for anyone.

While I do like big women I feel that personal health is more important than my sexual pleasure.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:49 AM   #63
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmmajor View Post
Thanks for the advice, everyone. I suppose it is best that the 750 figure remain in the realm of fantasy. Admittedly, I am rather new to the extreme aspects of this taste, so I need to learn.

I apologize for the arguments that resulted from my question.
The fact that you returned to this thread after all the ummm........dialogue that resulted from your original post tells me that your intentions are sincere.
Your excitement as someone new to this is something that all of us have gone through at some point, to varying degree.

I was the person scolded for commenting in violation of the rules of this board, but sometimes my passion for different causes my words to be more harsh than they need to be at times.

As you get to know the people on the boards, you may want to find people that you are more comfortable with, so you can discuss a lot of your questions privately. That is what I've done over the years, and I found it to be really helpful. I hope you consider that option.

IMO, no need to apologize.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:00 AM   #64
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
As far as I'm concerned. I feel 750 is way too unhealthy for anyone.
*in sir mix a lot voice* only if you 9'2
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #65
ilovesecretb

ilovesecretb can now change their title

Think you can still be mobile at 750 thought. John Cena is a wwe superstar and he can do 500lbs leg squats. look up John Cena Gym Workout on youtube and you'll see it. he makes it look easy and I think he is 280lbs. his legs can squat with over 750lbs above them, so thats got to count for something.
ilovesecretb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:01 AM   #66
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
Sorry honey... (oops)

no special treatment for me

(I love how you just edited my acidic sarcasm while talking to you on the phone)
I didn't think there were any more slots to move up on, but AM just moved up three more slots on the "coolness" ladder approaching hero status.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:21 AM   #67
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
...before he disappoints some poor 750 lb woman he hasn't a clue how to *take care of*...
I think thats a very pertinent point. I obviously don't have any experience with dating a 750lb woman but it goes without saying at 750lbs... one would certainly have to be a full time carer as she *would* be disabled by her size. Side stepping the question as to whether you'd feel any moral discomfort for promoting that situation, I would encourage that consideration to be at the forefront of your non-fantasy based thoughts in that direction.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:31 AM   #68
Placebo
Swiss Kriss.

Placebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Up against a wall, sweaty ass grinding and bruises the next morning you don't remember.....that doesn't sound like fucking, it sounds like a normal weekend in Yonkers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:00 PM   #69
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Post A quick reply....

Upon re-reading your post, I perhaps take back part of my initial impression of it coming across a little "harsh". I think you did answer him honestly and factually.....

I guess I initially sensed a "tone" of being slightly irritated about his question and/or attitude towards the whole thing?

For whatever it's worth, I have browsed the other "Fantasy feeding" type site you spoke of - and I really didn't get the impression it was full of people lying about their weight and so on, just for the sake of people "getting their jollies" off the idea? Rather, it has its share of people creating fake profiles - but also, a system for people to vote on if they seem "real" or "fake" to help counter the problem. It seemed to me that the majority on there were genuine and trying to post pretty honest info about themselves. There might have been 1 or 2 notable exceptions - which just sounded like gals trying to draw more traffic to their pay sites, where reality was a little "inflated". But that's just like everything else in life. You're *always* going to find some people pimping themselves as "larger than life" for the sake of attracting attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
You think my reply was harsh????? I was being utterly honest and felt I was being completely respectful here. Yes, I am well aware that this is the erotic weight gain board and I have chased off many a person that was attacking the OP of a thread. The OP was genuinely asking if their desire/intention was feasible/appropriate and that was what I was trying to address. As an ssbbw who knows much bigger ssbbws, we have an idea roughly what another person weighs. There was a girl on a paysite claiming to be 530lbs, when even without her dimensions being displayed, it was clear that she was at least 100lbs lighter. So, I think we'd have a rough idea if someone was about 750lbs. Of course Im aware that there ARE some women of 750lbs, there is one around that weight who posts here but I don't want to get into talking about a real person's health issues at their size.

The guys who posted short posts after me, might seem a bit snippy, but they make very valid points. I, like them, get the impression that the OP has probably never dated an SSBBW, so yes it WOULD be a great idea if he dated a woman of 300lbs, since it does seem like he doesn't have a full idea of the reality. I know that one of those guys is dating an ssbbw, and I guess the other guy has too, so they do have experience behind them.

Again, I don't feel anyone was harsh, and I meant my original post as informative and genuine. The OP could go to a Fantasy forums and post there if he wanted answers like "yeah.. hey why not go for 1000lbs of wobbling fat, sneak weight gain shakes into her food and fatten her up man", but it appeared that instead he wanted sensible advice.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:55 PM   #70
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesecretb View Post
Think you can still be mobile at 750 thought. John Cena is a wwe superstar and he can do 500lbs leg squats. look up John Cena Gym Workout on youtube and you'll see it. he makes it look easy and I think he is 280lbs. his legs can squat with over 750lbs above them, so thats got to count for something.
Um, there's a difference in lifting The Great Khali on your shoulders (who also has to allow John to do so) and dead lifting 750 lbs of woman I'm afraid.

I don't think Cena could get his arms around a woman that size in order to lift a 750 lb woman up either. I'm not taking shots at ssbbw's don't get me wrong, but some people just don't understand lifting weights and lifting people are quite different.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:26 PM   #71
ilovesecretb

ilovesecretb can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Um, there's a difference in lifting The Great Khali on your shoulders (who also has to allow John to do so) and dead lifting 750 lbs of woman I'm afraid.

I don't think Cena could get his arms around a woman that size in order to lift a 750 lb woman up either. I'm not taking shots at ssbbw's don't get me wrong, but some people just don't understand lifting weights and lifting people are quite different.
I'm not talking about Cena lifting guys up, I'm talking about the human body and Cena in the gym. And I'm talking about Cena with 500lbs on his shoulder + his own 250+lbs = 750lbs, talking about how his legs can take that weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYqwp...eature=related

'SQUATS 500LBS'
ilovesecretb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #72
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
*in sir mix a lot voice* only if you 9'2
seriously, you're on fire lately
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #73
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmmajor View Post
I figured this board would be the best place to get rational answers. My ideal fantasy weight for a woman is 750, but I don't know if it's feasible or if it would be appropriate. I assume that at that weight, she would still have some mobility (with proper strength training in her legs) and be a lovely waddling mass of fat. However, I'm unsure of how other health concerns could be handled. Does anyone have any helpful information regarding this situation?

I would say that 750 pounds is a good weight for fantasy but entirely different in reality.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #74
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm not talking about Cena lifting guys up, I'm talking about the human body and Cena in the gym. And I'm talking about Cena with 500lbs on his shoulder + his own 250+lbs = 750lbs, talking about how his legs can take that weight.

'SQUATS 500LBS'

The OP was talking about a woman...not a muscle bound weight lifter...I don't get your comparison. Not to mention, there are athletes that big...but how often? I can't do what that guy does and I'm under 300 (Why in hell would I want to squat lift 750 lbs, btw?) I'm nowhere near being described as "athletic". I think you missed the point....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:47 PM   #75
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

'SQUATS 500LBS'
Still...what does this have to do with it? Are you just a rabid Cena fan looking for an excuse to post?