Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-05-2008, 05:40 AM   #1
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.

BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed
Default When are you too fat to drive?

I saw a post on the paysite board that made me curious enough to make this post. Are any of you ever scared that maybe your belly might keep you from turning your wheel quick enough to avoid an accident?
I see ladies who drive even though their bellies just about cover the wheel. I don't see how this is safe in anyway. If you have to turn your wheel quickly to avoid an accident your belly is going to prevent how fast that wheel moves. I also feel it's just not right to endanger others on the highway with this.......I'm curious as to how others feel about this.
I refuse to drive a car where my belly touches the wheel or I can't adjust the wheel so it doesn't touch.
I feel like their should be a law about this.........it's totally unsafe.
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:14 AM   #2
ClickFa

ClickFa has said some nice things

I see what you are saying, but I think other things are more important than turning the wheel quickly. The steering wheel presses several inches into my wife's belly, but I still think she's a better and safer driver than I am!

ClickFA

But maybe that's why there are no SSBBW Nascar drivers?
ClickFa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:49 AM   #3
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I'm D W O

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDREAMLOVER View Post
I saw a post on the paysite board that made me curious enough to make this post. Are any of you ever scared that maybe your belly might keep you from turning your wheel quick enough to avoid an accident?
I see ladies who drive even though their bellies just about cover the wheel. I don't see how this is safe in anyway. If you have to turn your wheel quickly to avoid an accident your belly is going to prevent how fast that wheel moves. I also feel it's just not right to endanger others on the highway with this.......I'm curious as to how others feel about this.
I refuse to drive a car where my belly touches the wheel or I can't adjust the wheel so it doesn't touch.
I'm DWO(driving while obese), myself, and I know
exactly what you mean. My luxurious, plush belly
hits the wheel in my '83 Cadi pretty hard and the
long wheel base on that car makes me feel like I'm
piloting a large ship! I don't feel completely safe
when I drive that car. I wish it had seat
modifications readily available.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:54 AM   #4
BBWDREAMLOVER

BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickFa View Post
I see what you are saying, but I think other things are more important than turning the wheel quickly. The steering wheel presses several inches into my wife's belly, but I still think she's a better and safer driver than I am!

ClickFA

you've got to be kidding me.........so you think it's ok your wife is driving unsafe therefore not only putting her life in danger but others on the road as well. Nice to know there are drivers out there like you.........NOT!!
Old 06-05-2008, 08:55 AM   #5
BBWDREAMLOVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I'm DWO(driving while obese), myself, and I know
exactly what you mean. My luxurious, plush belly
hits the wheel in my '83 Cadi pretty hard and the
long wheel base on that car makes me feel like I'm
piloting a large ship! I don't feel completely safe
when I drive that car. I wish it had seat
modifications readily available.
At least you regonize it's an unsafe stiuation, I find it rather disturbing most fat people don't even think about it or could care less.
You can have your seat adjusted so you have room just go to a mechanic. With an 83 Caddy they should be able to un-bolt the seat from the floor and put it back a few inches.

Last edited by BBWDREAMLOVER; 06-05-2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:19 AM   #6
enomike

enomike has said some nice things
Default Where did you find the post you got this idea from?

I am also agree with you trying to drive with a huge stomach in the way is really dangerous to you and other drivers.

Would like to know post location.
enomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:59 AM   #7
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
you've got to be kidding me.........so you think it's ok your wife is driving unsafe therefore not only putting her life in danger but others on the road as well. Nice to know there are drivers out there like you.........NOT!!
(nevermind read it wrong)
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:51 PM   #8
asdf1986

asdf1986 has said some nice things

Quote:
Great question, will you just stop driving when your belly is to big and your legs arent long enough to keep moving the seat back?
asdf1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:30 PM   #9
BBWDREAMLOVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1986 View Post
Great question, will you just stop driving when your belly is to big and your legs arent long enough to keep moving the seat back?
Rather than driving unsafe yes I did. I have a car that sits in my driveway right now that I am too big to drive. I don't see anything being so important to risk my life and others for. They do have public transportation, cabs, friends, family. You can also have your car accomated to fit your size so you can drive safely. If I need to go somewhere I pay someone to take me. I don't see how anyone can feel safe behind a wheel they can barely turn because their belly is in the way. I feel it's wrong to also put the other people on the highway in jeporady and the people who ride with you.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:02 PM   #10
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Rather than driving unsafe yes I did. I have a car that sits in my driveway right now that I am too big to drive. I don't see anything being so important to risk my life and others for. They do have public transportation, cabs, friends, family. You can also have your car accomated to fit your size so you can drive safely. If I need to go somewhere I pay someone to take me. I don't see how anyone can feel safe behind a wheel they can barely turn because their belly is in the way. I feel it's wrong to also put the other people on the highway in jeporady and the people who ride with you.
I agree that driving that way is really unsafe, but is finding a bigger car out of the question? Maybe trading the one you have in for a bigger one could save you a lot of strain taking cabs, busses, etc.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #11
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I agree, Rhonda.
I think it's a potential safety hazard that should be addressed... but, come on.. A law that basically caters to fat people and promotes the message that it's "ok to be fat"!? Seriously...

I keed, I keed of course.

But I do think it is a potential safety hazard that should be addressed. I think there are too many people (at least where I come from) that are out on the road that do not think of things such as that. Other things include: driving while smoking (yes I'm serious), driving while talking on a phone of any kind, driving with music too loud, driving while putting make up on, and many, many more things. I do actually listen to music too loud some times, but I always try and offset that by being extra careful while driving - looking into my rear view mirror more often, watching the people next to me more often, and just being more alert.
I'm a naturally paranoid driver, so even the simplest, or even most unlikely things get my nerves going (though I consider myself an incredibly relaxed and safe driver). I always drive with the windows down. One of my greatest fears of driving is that while I am sitting at an intersection, some car going 45+ MPH through the intersection will hit a rock, that rock will be forced out from underneath the tire at a very brisk pace, and glide directly at my unalert, beautiful face...

So yes, I think if some ones tummy is too large and overlaps the wheel a good portion, it is very likely that they will not have the amount of time needed for a quick reaction to prevent an accident or lower the dangers of an accident. However, I don't think there's going to be a resolution to that any time soon (maybe years, years down the line when "everyone in America is severely/morbidly obese"). I think what might have to be done is that the seats will have to travel farther backwards from the steering wheel, the steering wheel will need more maneuverability (up, down, left and right), and the pedals will have to be modified so that shorter people can reach them that happen to have a very large tummy.

Otherwise, yes it looks very sexy.

Yes, I did go off-topic a tad, but I did that to show that it might just relate back to my usual 'extreme' view and way of doing things. That being send, I commend you for your viewpoint, Rhonda. Good for you.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #12
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

I "had" to quit driving because of my thunder thighs! I gained the last pounds there and the door doesnt want to shut so i CANT drive. However...my belly does/did hit the steering wheel but i was still able to safely drive. It was so over the top that when i leaned forward, my belly honked the horn...always at the wrong times, like when a cute guy was walking by...or a not-so-cute guy was walking by....lol so it was getting embarressing! Anyway, the seatbelt kinda held it in to the point of being able to drive fine....but when the thighs grew, there wasnt a cure for that yet. Thats why most of my pictures show me in the powerchair...its my main mode of transit for now. But i'll drive again, im walking pool laps to get to that point, until then i use powerchair, husband or public transit....and im quite happy with it for now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eyes.JPG (27.1 KB, 2207 views)
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:43 AM   #13
retep

retep has said some nice things
Default no ssbbw nascar drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickFa View Post

ClickFA

LOL I think there are no ssbbw nascar drivers because the cars have no doors. LOL I am in a wheeelchair and had to be fed through the window when i rode in one. umm i think an ssbbw would get stuck lol
retep
retep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #14
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I find it rather disturbing most fat people don't even think about it or could care less.
Interesting statement - have you any kind of evidence to confirm that is the case?

I think most big people are very much aware of all of the situations in which their weight might affect other peoples lives. Driving is just another situation which needs thought and possibly some adaptions but luckily all the people I know, both big and small, have more than enough common sense to be able to judge whether or not they are safe.

Personally I find it very useful that my enormous stomach holds the wheel steady. It helps as I need my hands to light cigarettes, fiddle with the radio, fix my makeup and flip the finger at anyone who doesnt understand why I only ever drive in straight lines.

Tracey
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #15
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
Personally I find it very useful that my enormous stomach holds the wheel steady. It helps as I need my hands to light cigarettes, fiddle with the radio, fix my makeup and flip the finger at anyone who doesnt understand why I only ever drive in straight lines.
Useful AND aesthetically pleasing.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #16
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think everyone who drives can judge for themselves when the belly gets too much in the way of their driving. I usually have 2-3 inches of clearance between my belly and the steering wheel until i got pregnant. Now it lightly brushes against the wheel. I still know that i can do full motions that are necessary while driving. Most of the time in the car, my husband drives because he sucks as a passenger but on those days i have a doctors apt or my son has one, I HAVE to drive because we don't have a network of people to help us out. I just recline my chair a little more to accommodate my preggo belly, knowing that it will deflate soon enough.
Not everyone has the luxury or choice to not drive. Public transportation in these parts are atrocious and it costs me 20 bucks in cab fare just to get a ride (less than 5 miles) to the hospital.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:04 PM   #17
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whenever we buy a new car I make sure to try it on for fit as well as for features. Gotta make sure the seat pleases my butt, and my belly clears the steering wheel. Legroom and headroom are also important at my height. A few months ago when we bought a new car we got a Honda CR-V fit for a SSBBW.

My belly sometimes gets in my way in various situations in everyday life, but I've learned to handle it pretty well. My husband handles my belly too, but that's a whole 'nother story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
It was so over the top that when i leaned forward, my belly honked the horn...
My boobs do that sometimes, so my husband sometimes says I have a nice pair of honkers.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:07 PM   #18
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you can't turn the wheel in a fluid motion or shoulder check quickly or if your body is too big to work the pedals properly (not straining to reach etc) you either need to get your car modified of get out of your car.

Driving is dangerous enough. Not being able to drive properly is potentially harmful to others and yourself. No, your belly shouldn't steer. Or stop your wheel from moving period. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:52 PM   #19
SummerG
summer.bigcuties.com

SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Interesting statement - have you any kind of evidence to confirm that is the case?

I think most big people are very much aware of all of the situations in which their weight might affect other peoples lives. Driving is just another situation which needs thought and possibly some adaptions but luckily all the people I know, both big and small, have more than enough common sense to be able to judge whether or not they are safe.
Quoted for truth. Very well said Tracey!

I know plenty of people who drive with their bellies against the wheel (myself included), and it has never resulted in an accident. I'd think if it were a real issue of safety, the fat haters would have already lobbied against fat drivers. I'd also think, as a community, the issue would have already been brought up by members who have experienced accidents caused by their bellies as a matter of concern and safety. Especially since the "Fat girl, tiny car" scenario has been a popular one amongst the paysite sets. Also, the common threads about cars for bbw/ssbbw make it rather obvious that we *do* care not only about our comfort, but ability to safely drive a car.

Spoil Me! http://amzn.com/w/2KHXXPNUCN9EC
SummerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #20
loggamatt

loggamatt does more than just post hot picsloggamatt does more than just post hot picsloggamatt does more than just post hot pics

Interesting thread... I think it's probably something that big people should be aware of, but I suspect that they probably already are. But it's just one of a gazillion things that people should be aware of when they're driving, as others have said. Does listening to loud music make you a less responsive driver? How about using a sat nav? What about insomnia?

I think if you're of the frame of mind to ignore ways in which you/your car are unsafe on the road then there are a lot of things that could cause you trouble... but I would wager that the majority of people (including big people) aren't of that frame of mind and if they detected a way in which they were unsafe on the road would correct it.

I saw a TV show a while back that was trying to make the point that fat people are unsafe on the road... but so much of it was ridiculous. Like, one of the issues was stopping distance, that the heavier you are the longer it takes a car to stop. Great, you can't fault that... except that surely by the same token it is unsafe for a small person to carry 2 small passengers? That would increase weight too. As would carrying a lot of groceries in the back...

I think that there are so many potential safety issues involved in driving that it is possible to make the theoretical case that some issues stemming from a driver's size could affect safety... but in reality, if you're unsafe you probably already know about it and have figured out a way to fix it. I think you need to take something like this on a case by case and driver by driver basis.
loggamatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #21
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If the belly obstructs vision, it's probably unsafe to drive.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #22
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Modifications

I know a woman who weighs somewhere around 500 lbs. I installed a smaller stearing wheel for her, moved the seat in her van back, and bolted a 2x4x6 to the brake pedal.

She believes that these adjustments make her diving safe.

Russell Williams
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:59 PM   #23
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
I... moved the seat in her van back, and bolted a 2x4x6 to the brake pedal.
Hi Russell
I'm not sure of the situation in the US but here in the UK if those modifications were carried out by an unqualified person it would almost certainly invalidate the mandatory motor insurance, and even if qualified they would have to be listed on the policy. In the event of any kind of claim, regardless of fault, your friend would otherwise be liable to pay all the costs and considerable damages on top, as well as being subject to criminal proceedings.
I have no comment to make on whether or not your modifications are safe, just thought I would mention it in case anyone else in the UK was considering a DIY solution...
Tracey
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 07:22 PM   #24
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
I know a woman who weighs somewhere around 500 lbs. I installed a smaller stearing wheel for her, moved the seat in her van back, and bolted a 2x4x6 to the brake pedal.

She believes that these adjustments make her diving safe.

Russell Williams
I believe they make it less dangerous.
Quote:
Hi Russell
I'm not sure of the situation in the US but here in the UK if those modifications were carried out by an unqualified person it would almost certainly invalidate the mandatory motor insurance, and even if qualified they would have to be listed on the policy. In the event of any kind of claim, regardless of fault, your friend would otherwise be liable to pay all the costs and considerable damages on top, as well as being subject to criminal proceedings.
I have no comment to make on whether or not your modifications are safe, just thought I would mention it in case anyone else in the UK was considering a DIY solution...
Tracey
Pretty sure that's an illegal mod in the US too. It's up to the state of residence, though.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:45 AM   #25
BBWDREAMLOVER

Quote:

Tracey
Evidence.....the fact you would let your steering go and allow your belly to keep your car on the road so you can light a cigarette or whatever else is proof enough.
your statement alone
Shows exactly how much you think of the safety of yourself and the drivers on the road with you.
That is obviously very little........