Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-15-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
Falcon
Head Blade user

Falcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized rep
Default Concerning large upper arms...

I started to put this as a response to a thread in the clothing section that concerned someone appearing in public with her arms bared, but I thought it might be better placed here.

And I haven't posted very much so I hope I'm not being presumptuous in starting this thread. Eh, anyway, here it is. As you can tell, I have this thing for a woman with large upper arms who consents to appear sleeveless in public.

I feel her upper arms around me.
I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.
I feel her hold me close within them, enveloping me.
I feel as though she'll never let me go.

I feel her thighs around me.
I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.

And I feel like a man.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #2
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

For some reason I just want to say Thankyou
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:29 PM   #3
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default wellllllllllll

wellllllllllll Falcon, about time you posted something like this....from someone who has been a long time FA...it is awesome to hear what you think...and interesting....

thank you for starting this thread...maybe we can look at wearing sleeveless as something different, if more men like you posted more like this....

thanks again...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow.

Wow.

What a beautiful poem.

Thank you for this.

Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:43 PM   #5
Placebo
Swiss Kriss.

Placebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
I started to put this as a response to a thread in the clothing section that concerned someone appearing in public with her arms bared, but I thought it might be better placed here.

And I haven't posted very much so I hope I'm not being presumptuous in starting this thread. Eh, anyway, here it is. As you can tell, I have this thing for a woman with large upper arms who consents to appear sleeveless in public.

I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.

I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.

And I feel like a man.
I heartily endorse this post.
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:53 PM   #6
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Such sweet words, Falcon. Very nice.

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:06 PM   #7
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

I too, love big upper arms. It's a very under appreciated body part, yet they are incredibly sensual. You poem accurately conveys what a FA feels when being embraced by such beautiful, soft arms.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:39 PM   #8
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Its so great to hear people say nice things about arms. I wanted to show this picture as a comparison and also tell a story that has always pissed me off. the two in the pic are my sisters. The one in the middle was dating this guy who one night said to her "Wow, you have big arms". Well this of course flipped her out because SHE is sensitive about her arms. She never got over that guy saying that to her. Its things like this that make it hard for me and I'm sure others to let our arms be free. But screw that, I do it anyway, and my arms are 4 times the size as hers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ktl.jpg (55.0 KB, 3935 views)
Old 06-15-2008, 06:45 PM   #9
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Best Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
I too, love big upper arms. It's a very under appreciated body part, yet they are incredibly sensual. You poem accurately conveys what a FA feels when being embraced by such beautiful, soft arms.
Girls with big upper arms really do
give the best hugs.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:54 PM   #10
Placebo
Swiss Kriss.

Placebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticedPlacebo never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
Its so great to hear people say nice things about arms. I wanted to show this picture as a comparison and also tell a story that has always pissed me off. the two in the pic are my sisters. The one in the middle was dating this guy who one night said to her "Wow, you have big arms". Well this of course flipped her out because SHE is sensitive about her arms. She never got over that guy saying that to her. Its things like this that make it hard for me and I'm sure others to let our arms be free. But screw that, I do it anyway, and my arms are 4 times the size as hers
Kendra, you've got GREAT arms. Perfecto. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Your sister, has.. tiny... arms. No idea why she would be buggin' out over a comment like that. I mean, I get it, but still

I feel the need to share a picture of my girlfriend at this moment (and her amazing arms, along with her amazing everything else too ). I also need to mention the fact that she is officially "Miss sleeveless shirt crusader"

From New Years Eve at Heavenly Bodies:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1853_0044.jpg (66.7 KB, 3792 views)
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:39 PM   #11
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

Very nice, Falcon!
I posted this in another place, but I feel the need to share it here and now, too:

FA in the making?
My little nephew makes fun of my fat, jiggly arms sometimes. He's not really mean about it - he'll just giggle if we're throwing a ball and sometimes squeezes them.

The other day I was telling my mom that he makes fun of my fat arms. He overheard and came over all wide-eyed and said "That's what I loooooooooooove about women!!!"
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #12
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.

I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.

And I feel like a man.
Nice!
Old 06-15-2008, 07:54 PM   #13
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Finally, a thread dedicated to one of my favorite things!

All those pictured are beautiful, too!

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:57 PM   #14
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's a lovely photo of you and AM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
Kendra, you've got GREAT arms. Perfecto. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Your sister, has.. tiny... arms. No idea why she would be buggin' out over a comment like that. I mean, I get it, but still

I feel the need to share a picture of my girlfriend at this moment (and her amazing arms, along with her amazing everything else too ). I also need to mention the fact that she is officially "Miss sleeveless shirt crusader"

Old 06-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #15
Violet_Beauregard

Great story!! Aren't kids a hoot!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
Very nice, Falcon!
I posted this in another place, but I feel the need to share it here and now, too:

FA in the making?
My little nephew makes fun of my fat, jiggly arms sometimes. He's not really mean about it - he'll just giggle if we're throwing a ball and sometimes squeezes them.

The other day I was telling my mom that he makes fun of my fat arms. He overheard and came over all wide-eyed and said "That's what I loooooooooooove about women!!!"
Old 06-15-2008, 08:08 PM   #16
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

pitcture needed to be posted here... some of us do go sleeveless, specially with friends

Last edited by SocialbFly; 03-23-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #17
Violet_Beauregard

OMG......

A. D you are absolutely GORGEOUS in both of those pictures....

B. I want that girl's necklace!! (LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
pitcture needed to be posted here... some of us do go sleeveless, specially with friends
Old 06-15-2008, 08:18 PM   #18
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

i was just thinking how scary my hair looked after a day in the pool with no products, lol, shows ya what i was thinking, lol....

Old 06-15-2008, 08:25 PM   #19
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Woo hoo for big arms!
Attachment 44178

Attachment 44179

Attachment 44180

Attachment 44181

Attachment 44182

LMFAO..I just noticed I'm turned the same direction in all these pics. Maybe that's my good side? I dunno.

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 05-20-2012 at 05:44 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 08:35 PM   #20
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ugh..I'm sorry. I totally forgot to mention that I love the poem. Thanks for writing it
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #21
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dude, I love the poem. Not just because I agree 110% with you over upper arms, but also because it inspired so many great pictures of them.

Upper arms are one of the many parts of a fat woman's body that a skinny one's could never compete with. They are more beautiful in the way they look, the way they feel, and the way that move. As a man, its hard to imagine a woman adorned any other way.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:34 PM   #22
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Great poem, I love it, glad SOMEONE wrote something, and it never ceases to draw me seeing a BBW with beautifully large arms, Kendra, you can show a thousand pics of you're arms in varies ways, angles and different clothes and I'd NEVER get sick of seeing them.
Placebo, lovely lovely Shot of you and AM together there, shes got fab arms as well.

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #23
KendraLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
beautiful picture and couple Placebo
Old 06-16-2008, 08:43 AM   #24
KendraLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
Very nice, Falcon!

FA in the making?

I so adore this story Sugar Magnolia
Old 06-16-2008, 09:07 AM   #25
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.

I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.

And I feel like a man.

Thank you and thank you for the rep. My arms are firmly on show as we speak and I am in work!! So the public are seeing me sleevless and I love it!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote