Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #26
johnnny2005

johnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Great poem and great pics ladies!!
johnnny2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:37 PM   #27
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Great Poem, It occurs to me that alot of the FA's her may be shy about starting Post's like this for fear of being seen as shallow as though we focus solely on the physical although there's alot more to BBW's Than just their appearance But the reason we are so attracted to BBW's is mainly do to their size and curves I actually have a similar thread i started about My Girl and how much i love her size, and i'v found that the ladies here really love reading about what we love about them and why

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:51 PM   #28
rockhound225
Has Rocks on the Brain

rockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this boardrockhound225 carries a lot of weight on this board

Wonderful poem, and it helped remind me how much I truly love my girlfriend's upper arms, and how soft and warm they feel when we hug and embrace.
rockhound225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:18 PM   #29
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Large upper arms are extremely sexy!
Old 06-16-2008, 06:57 PM   #30
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wonderful poem Falcon!
Old 06-18-2008, 03:53 PM   #31
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's a lovely poem, Falcon

Placebo & AnnMarie - ace photo, really really nice of you both

Nice arms everyone! I never go sleeveless (except I did a bit at my grad ball last week!) but that's also because my shoulders have been badly sunburned too many times for me to want to go sleeveless in the summer - I don't need my skin cancer risk increasing anymore! But I want someone to love my arms! *sulks* Lol!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:59 PM   #32
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks everyone... I think it looks like a prom picture... hahah, but the contrast between my arms the the size of his body is pretty interesting.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:19 PM   #33
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pretty much the only time I *don't* go sleeveless in the summers now is when I'm at work (no sleeveless allowed there). If it were allowed, I'd be sleeveless 24/7.

I spent all of my childhood and my teenage years hiding my arms - wearing sleeveless clothing never fails to make me feel liberated.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:28 PM   #34
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Apologies to my friend Anna for cropping her out, but here's an example. I wore this for my graduation weekend last year.

ivydaycropped.jpg

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #35
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I spent all of my childhood and my teenage years hiding my arms - wearing sleeveless clothing never fails to make me feel liberated.
I was rather arm shy when I was younger. Now they are bigger than ever and I have no shame in showing them off.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #36
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Wow, lovely lovely lovely arms BBM, and asalwaysyou look radiant.

Quote:
Apologies to my friend Anna for cropping her out, but here's an example. I wore this for my graduation weekend last year.

Attachment 44323

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:56 PM   #37
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
I was rather arm shy when I was younger. Now they are bigger than ever and I have no shame in showing them off.
Sasha, you got beautiful written all over you and everywhere, and ESPECIALLY the arms. can't imagine you being shy at all EVER!

Old 06-18-2008, 06:47 PM   #38
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ginny what a lovely photo of you!!!

Quote:

Attachment 44323
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:31 AM   #39
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
I started to put this as a response to a thread in the clothing section that concerned someone appearing in public with her arms bared, but I thought it might be better placed here.

And I haven't posted very much so I hope I'm not being presumptuous in starting this thread. Eh, anyway, here it is. As you can tell, I have this thing for a woman with large upper arms who consents to appear sleeveless in public.

I feel her upper arms around me.
I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.
I feel her hold me close within them, enveloping me.
I feel as though she'll never let me go.

I feel her thighs around me.
I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.
I feel her hold me close within them, enveloping me.
I feel as though she'll never let me go.

And I feel like a man.

That was beautiful, man!

Yeah, I'm a sucker for nice soft upper arms on a gal too ~swoons~

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:01 AM   #40
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Beautiful! It is true, Angel Wings are fantastic ^_^
Old 06-25-2008, 06:52 AM   #41
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
... I do it anyway, and my arms are 4 times the size as hers
This is a fantastic picture of you (and your sisters)...Your arms look simply incredible.
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:43 AM   #42
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

That poem made me smile for some reason, not like, smiling cause I think it's funny, but because I agree with it.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:18 PM   #43
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think we'd look silly big everywhere but with thin arms. It's just more of the good stuff. Honeymoon trip to the Charles M. Schulz museum.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 11-06-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #44
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markt View Post
This is a fantastic picture of you (and your sisters)...Your arms look simply incredible.
Thankyou Mark
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:23 PM   #45
Caine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
I think we'd look silly big everywhere but with thin arms. It's just more of the good stuff. Honeymoon trip to the Charles M. Schulz museum.
Wow Tina, you got some VERY lovely arms there, must be VERY soft and nice to touch, must have been a bit bigger once, but all the same you look quite wonderful and lovely!

Old 06-26-2008, 11:39 AM   #46
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you, Caine. And yes, they were bigger once. Not a lot, but a bit. Very soft skin runs in the family, fortunately. My husband adores my arms, so of course when it's warm out I go sleeveless when I can.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 06-26-2008, 12:26 PM   #47
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very sweet & nice poem. Everyone looks fabulous in their pics.

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #48
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Great Arms

Kendra

Can I say you have such perfect arms Great arms beautiful arms.

I do adore big arms they are just so sexxy - and I think they convey a feeling of strength in a lady too.

I also adore big thighs - another sexxy vision that is too often hidden

lil john

PS I am very happy to say that my gf is well endowed in both areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
Its so great to hear people say nice things about arms. I wanted to show this picture as a comparison and also tell a story that has always pissed me off. the two in the pic are my sisters. The one in the middle was dating this guy who one night said to her "Wow, you have big arms". Well this of course flipped her out because SHE is sensitive about her arms. She never got over that guy saying that to her. Its things like this that make it hard for me and I'm sure others to let our arms be free. But screw that, I do it anyway, and my arms are 4 times the size as hers
Old 06-26-2008, 02:46 PM   #49
Caine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Thank you, Caine. And yes, they were bigger once. Not a lot, but a bit. Very soft skin runs in the family, fortunately. My husband adores my arms, so of course when it's warm out I go sleeveless when I can.
you outta be sleaveless always if its not too cold! Those arms should be out there ALWAYS!

Old 06-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #50
Tina
Older and wiser now

Ha. Thanks. Ironically, I get cold pretty easily, but it's been warm enough here that I'll be doing my share of sleeveless attire, Caine.