Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-27-2008, 02:28 AM   #51
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

HOORAY!!! I couldn't ask for anything better there , you an Kendra outta be able to ALWAYD be sleeveless regardless of conditions. You walk out the seasons should go, "Woah, theres Kendra/Tina, we need to make it comfy sleaveless temp for them!"

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 02:37 AM   #52
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
I started to put this as a response to a thread in the clothing section that concerned someone appearing in public with her arms bared, but I thought it might be better placed here.

And I haven't posted very much so I hope I'm not being presumptuous in starting this thread. Eh, anyway, here it is. As you can tell, I have this thing for a woman with large upper arms who consents to appear sleeveless in public.

I feel her upper arms around me.
I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.
I feel her hold me close within them, enveloping me.
I feel as though she'll never let me go.

I feel her thighs around me.
I feel their warmth,
their softness,
their smoothness,
their fullness,
their love.
I feel her hold me close within them, enveloping me.
I feel as though she'll never let me go.

And I feel like a man.
OMG!!!!!!!!!! This is really good stuff, Falcon. I feel like that all the time. Awesome. Especially the part about feeling she'll never let me go. Ladies, love the pics. All of you look beautiful. AnnMarie, what's up with that dress? Gorgeous.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:24 AM   #53
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
OMG!!!!!!!!!! This is really good stuff, Falcon. I feel like that all the time. Awesome. Especially the part about feeling she'll never let me go. Ladies, love the pics. All of you look beautiful. AnnMarie, what's up with that dress? Gorgeous.

Thanks, Angel... it's a corset and skirt... I've had it for years and pull it out for special occasions every once in a while.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #54
Falcon
Head Blade user

Falcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized rep
Default And this too...

I remember seeing a Dennis the Menace comic strip a few years ago. His mom was standing at the door of their house next to a BBW friend of hers and Dennis was walking away from them in a daze, with stars circling his head.

"Wow," he said, referring to his mom's friend, who was wearing a dress that showed her large upper arms, "when she hugs you, you stay hugged!"

I liked it so much I cut it out and saved it. I still have it.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:41 AM   #55
alison.victoria

alison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

...So you guys really like arms? I have grown up HAAAAAAATING mine because they're so big. I would love to be able to wear a tank top out, but I don't want to hear mean comments and the like. Kudos to all of you who go out in tank tops with pride. As weird as this may sound, it's really nice to see pictures of others who have big upper arms out and about and having fun. But I do have to ask... Do people make comments?
alison.victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:30 AM   #56
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by alison.victoria View Post
...So you guys really like arms? I have grown up HAAAAAAATING mine because they're so big. I would love to be able to wear a tank top out, but I don't want to hear mean comments and the like. Kudos to all of you who go out in tank tops with pride. As weird as this may sound, it's really nice to see pictures of others who have big upper arms out and about and having fun. But I do have to ask... Do people make comments?
I really felt the need to answer you. I had an epiphany when I was thirty. I bought this really cute strappy tank top with beading on it. I figured I'd wear it under jackets or sweaters eventually. So one night I was going to a picnic with friends and it was an extremely gross muggy night. I started feeling resentful that I just couldnt wear what I liked and be comfortable. I just ended up coming to the realization that I can wear what I like and they are my arms and they are never going to go anywhere so in order to feel comfortable I have to take the first steps to make myself comfortable. I do admit it was uncomfortable at first and I felt like some were looking and wondering "what is she doing in that shirt" but that vibe mostly came from other women. Noone said anything though and my two best friends since high school (both skinny women) were nonchalant yet supportive about it which helped. I never looked back and now I buy what I like what makes me feel good regardless of sleeves
I only recently had a comment made by a fellow female co-worker. I was wearing a black strapless sundress and this co-worker went to my manager and asked her if she felt what I had on for work was appropriate because she didnt think it was according to the dress code(which she then checked and the dress code had nothing about strapless shirts or dresses). My manager completely supported me (and she's like maybe 100 lbs). This fellow co-workers comment didnt upset me in the typical sense though because I don't feel her comments were made out of disgust since she is also a fat woman who has hit on me in the past. I guess all that skin was just too much for her to handle while at work.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:26 AM   #57
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My.upper.arms.are HUUUUGE! it's the one feature I am most self concious about. Belly showing? Who cares. Chin hairs? Whateva. My arm is peeking out? OMGWTFNOYBWCTSFUAD!!!!! I'm okay going sleeveless at BBW events but in general I don't like to show 'em.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:35 AM   #58
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
My.upper.arms.are HUUUUGE! it's the one feature I am most self concious about. Belly showing? Who cares. Chin hairs? Whateva. My arm is peeking out? OMGWTFNOYBWCTSFUAD!!!!! I'm okay going sleeveless at BBW events but in general I don't like to show 'em.

Lilly you have lovely arms! They match the rest of you...

I sort of wish mine were bigger -- they are by no means small, but I like the way they swing back and forth when I wave...I just want an added effect.
Old 08-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #59
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Aaaaaaagh!!!, Damn!!!

Quote:
My.upper.arms.are HUUUUGE! it's the one feature I am most self conscious about. Belly showing? Who cares. Chin hairs? Whateva. My arm is peeking out? OMGWTFNOYBWCTSFUAD!!!!! I'm okay going sleeveless at BBW events but in general I don't like to show 'em.
..................image snipped.......................
Aaaaaaaagh!!!, Damn!!!, the system won't let me
rep you for that lovely smile, Lilly. Someone
PLEASE rep that lovely lady for me!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:16 AM   #60
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Aaaaaaaagh!!!, Damn!!!, the system won't let me
rep you for that lovely smile, Lilly. Someone
PLEASE rep that lovely lady for me!!!
got her for ya.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:54 AM   #61
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
got her for ya.
Thanks, Mfdoom. I'll rep you when I can, Lilly.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:10 PM   #62
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Simply Divine!

Wow Lilly Your arms are simply divine!

I love big upper arms - I find them so sexxy.
I think it may be because I adore strong women and I find large biceps very attractive - even tho my BBW friends tell em its not all muscle lol.

I'm so glad you show those lovely arms.

Now its down to all the other lovely BBWs to show those arms.

John W

Quote:

Old 08-14-2008, 12:12 PM   #63
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

Lilly, you have WONDERFUL huge arms, Idon't know why you would cover them up!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:39 PM   #64
alison.victoria

alison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
I really felt the need to answer you. I had an epiphany when I was thirty. I bought this really cute strappy tank top with beading on it. I figured I'd wear it under jackets or sweaters eventually. So one night I was going to a picnic with friends and it was an extremely gross muggy night. I started feeling resentful that I just couldnt wear what I liked and be comfortable. I just ended up coming to the realization that I can wear what I like and they are my arms and they are never going to go anywhere so in order to feel comfortable I have to take the first steps to make myself comfortable. I do admit it was uncomfortable at first and I felt like some were looking and wondering "what is she doing in that shirt" but that vibe mostly came from other women. Noone said anything though and my two best friends since high school (both skinny women) were nonchalant yet supportive about it which helped. I never looked back and now I buy what I like what makes me feel good regardless of sleeves
I only recently had a comment made by a fellow female co-worker. I was wearing a black strapless sundress and this co-worker went to my manager and asked her if she felt what I had on for work was appropriate because she didnt think it was according to the dress code(which she then checked and the dress code had nothing about strapless shirts or dresses). My manager completely supported me (and she's like maybe 100 lbs). This fellow co-workers comment didnt upset me in the typical sense though because I don't feel her comments were made out of disgust since she is also a fat woman who has hit on me in the past. I guess all that skin was just too much for her to handle while at work.
That's awesome. I actually bought a "tube top" thingy a few weeks ago at Fashion Bug because I thought it was really cute, and just figured that I could wear it under one of the little jackets I have. I so want to wear it out in public without the jacket, but I'm pretty much scared to. Lol. And the problem is, my wedding dress is strapless! So I need to just get over myself and try and do it. I kind of made an improvement because I'm getting a big memorial tattoo on my back, so I wore the tube top to the tattoo parlor and obviously could not wear a jacket over that. No one said anything, and even though my tattoo artist was a skinny little dude, the other artist there was a bigger guy, so I felt kinda comfortable. Haha.

I guess I'll post my pics, even though I'm nervous about it in a place I should NOT be... Here's me at the David's Bridal when we got the dress.

And here's a pic of me in the shirt I bought and like. I think the thing I hate most about my arms is the fact that the right one is bigger than the left, and I dunno why.

Old 08-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #65
alison.victoria

Quote:

LOL, oh Lord, I am the SAAAME way! And you are GORGEOUS!!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:52 PM   #66
tink977
Mess of a Dreamer

tink977 can now change their title

Quote:
I have really big upper arms. Its the body part I HATE the worst. I got stretch marks on my arms before I got them anywhere and for a long time I wouldn't show my arms. Now, I rarely cover them. I wear tank tops, halter toips and tube tops all the time. I still HATE my arms, but I figure its freaking HOT out and I'm not really covering the fact they they are big by covering them with fabric. I have had people make comments...men mostly....I've been in bars where men will say things like "you have big arms". Really? Thats news to me!!!!! I hate when people touch my arms. But just a few weeks ago, my nephew is 7, started sqeezing the fat hanging from my arm and he says "your arms are really squishy" and I said "that's because I'm fat" and he said "you aren't fat. I like you arms" and proceeded to squeeze them again. It made me smile.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:54 PM   #67
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

I have a hard time looking at my large arms as beautiful and so reading this was especially nice for me. I do not generally let them go bare...but this photo shows their fullness:

Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I really never thought they could be something that people actually appreciate.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:00 PM   #68
alison.victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink977 View Post
I have really big upper arms. Its the body part I HATE the worst. I got stretch marks on my arms before I got them anywhere and for a long time I wouldn't show my arms. Now, I rarely cover them. I wear tank tops, halter toips and tube tops all the time. I still HATE my arms, but I figure its freaking HOT out and I'm not really covering the fact they they are big by covering them with fabric. I have had people make comments...men mostly....I've been in bars where men will say things like "you have big arms". Really? Thats news to me!!!!! I hate when people touch my arms. But just a few weeks ago, my nephew is 7, started sqeezing the fat hanging from my arm and he says "your arms are really squishy" and I said "that's because I'm fat" and he said "you aren't fat. I like you arms" and proceeded to squeeze them again. It made me smile.
Yeah, that's kind of the realization I came to a few months ago. I looked at myself in the mirror and was like, "Damn, you can tell my arms are fat even when I have sleeves!" So that's what kind of started my interest in trying to wear sleeveless shirts or even shirts that end above my elbow out in public. I used to not wear anything besides 3/4 length sleeves, no matter how hot it was!!

I used to actually wear the sleeves because I was an emo kid when I was younger and have a lot of scars. But now, I'm not as worried about it because the scars are a part of me, and if I didn't go through all of that crap when I was a kid, I wouldn't be where I am today. Now I just really hate the stretch marks and the cellulite. :/
Old 08-14-2008, 01:01 PM   #69
alison.victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by intraultra View Post
I have a hard time looking at my large arms as beautiful and so reading this was especially nice for me. I do not generally let them go bare...but this photo shows their fullness:

Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I really never thought they could be something that people actually appreciate.
Awww, you are so pretty! And I am so glad that there are other people here who are willing to write and share, because it's really making me feel better about myself, and I hope it's doing the same for everyone else.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:08 PM   #70
tink977
Mess of a Dreamer

tink977 can now change their title

And that my friend is why I have just purchase my very first bikini...haven't worn it yet....but its in my future....I am embracing my body in all of its glory
Old 08-14-2008, 01:17 PM   #71
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Awww, you are so pretty! And I am so glad that there are other people here who are willing to write and share, because it's really making me feel better about myself, and I hope it's doing the same for everyone else.
Thank you! & you look great in the strapless gown, I should have said. I hope more people contribute to this thread.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:29 PM   #72
Kareda
Kare~N~da

Kareda does more than just post hot picsKareda does more than just post hot picsKareda does more than just post hot pics

Reading this is helping me as well. I despise my arms. I'll never forget I was hanging out with my boyfriend's friends one day wearing a green sleeveless turtleneck, in the library during 9th grade year. And one commented to me " Damn you got big guns" The other replied in the same manner. Ever since then- I cover them. To me, they are my worse attribute. I have many cute sleeveless shirts but I have sweaters, dusters, and shrugs to go over them.

So I'll gain my confidence here-its a start. Forgive me- Ive been at work all day and on my feet- Im TIRED!

BTW- Allison- Gorgeous Dress- You are going to make one BEAUTIFUL Bride.

intraultra & Lilly- your arms match your bodies perfectly! Very Nice.

(Why Oh Why can I find beauty in other people, but not myself? )
Kareda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:46 PM   #73
ignorantmonkey

ignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
Its so great to hear people say nice things about arms. I wanted to show this picture as a comparison and also tell a story that has always pissed me off. the two in the pic are my sisters. The one in the middle was dating this guy who one night said to her "Wow, you have big arms". Well this of course flipped her out because SHE is sensitive about her arms. She never got over that guy saying that to her. Its things like this that make it hard for me and I'm sure others to let our arms be free. But screw that, I do it anyway, and my arms are 4 times the size as hers

Hi...as a man always loving BBWS....I have always loved your kind of arms...I can kiss 'em for ages...I agree with the guy's poem...I am a true BBW lover, never a closet one....Maybe someday you could let me do a nice drawing...Check myspace page for some samples of my work:
http://www.myspace.com/manuelbarrancos
Best regards!
MB
ignorantmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:50 PM   #74
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
That's awesome. I actually bought a "tube top" thingy a few weeks ago at Fashion Bug because I thought it was really cute, and just figured that I could wear it under one of the little jackets I have. I so want to wear it out in public without the jacket, but I'm pretty much scared to. Lol. And the problem is, my wedding dress is strapless! So I need to just get over myself and try and do it. I kind of made an improvement because I'm getting a big memorial tattoo on my back, so I wore the tube top to the tattoo parlor and obviously could not wear a jacket over that. No one said anything, and even though my tattoo artist was a skinny little dude, the other artist there was a bigger guy, so I felt kinda comfortable. Haha.

I guess I'll post my pics, even though I'm nervous about it in a place I should NOT be... Here's me at the David's Bridal when we got the dress.

And here's a pic of me in the shirt I bought and like. I think the thing I hate most about my arms is the fact that the right one is bigger than the left, and I dunno why.

You and your dress look gorgeous. Its great that your dress is strapless.
I feel that sometimes when I try to cover myself the bulkiness of clothes can just make me feel bigger. For instance I hate when the winter is coming and its colder out and I have to wear more clothes. All those clothes just make me feel puffier and closed in and that makes me feel fatter and in the summer with my skin bare and exposed I fell freer and thinner. Does that make sense to anyone?
Old 08-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #75
ignorantmonkey

ignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
pitcture needed to be posted here... some of us do go sleeveless, specially with friends
WOW!!!!....Just amazing!!!!!
Check my drawings:
http://www.myspace.com/manuelbarrancos
ignorantmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote