Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-03-2008, 05:29 PM   #176
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I used to hate my arms...now I consider them the real meaning of the words "arm candy"

Last edited by Lovelyone; 11-05-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Lovelyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:19 PM   #177
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

That is an Amazing Poem. I Love it. =3

I Was very self-concious about my arms entirely, always wearing T-shirts, ect. Until a 91 Degree day hit while me and my mom were shopping. I was so miserable, I broke down and bought myself a Babydoll Tank-top sleeved shirt. And BOY did my ego flare. XD I must've walked around the mall strutting my stuff like I was queen all day.

I'm starting to be proud of my upper arms. That poem just made me giddy as a schoolgirl. XD

And This thing entirely reminded me of a video I took of me wobbling my arm fat. XD My friend wanted to see cause I was down on myself. I thought my arms looked weird.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #178
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
I used to hate my arms...now I consider them the real meaning of the words "arm candy"
You are beautiful, Teri! And that last pic...you look like such a Goddess!
Old 09-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #179
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Terri, did you make those two dresses? You look wonderful

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:26 PM   #180
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you Ash ((((hugs)))) you know the feeling is mutual, you lovely godess! . The last pic was a costume for the Vegas bash 3 years ago.

Caroline, thank you for the compliment. I did make the top in the first picture. I wish I would have chosen more wisely cos everytime I wash that top I end up with glitter in my laundry, washer and dryer. LOL

Last edited by Lovelyone; 09-04-2008 at 05:28 PM. Reason: no reason, I just like seeing these little boxes at the bottom of my messages :D
Lovelyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:09 PM   #181
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Okay, I'll flash an upper arm pict, a little clevage too while I'm at it

No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:52 PM   #182
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
Okay, I'll flash an upper arm pict, a little clevage too while I'm at it

Oooh, that corset is to die for! Beautiful (in a badass kinda way) picture, Badkitty.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:05 PM   #183
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Oooh, that corset is to die for! Beautiful (in a badass kinda way) picture, Badkitty.
And for those ladies who want an absolutely BADASS corset of your own!!!

http://www.corset1.com/

They go up to 5x and this woman does BITCH'N work...we are talking about, take a lick'n and keep on tick'n kind of durability!
Old 09-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #184
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've seen some badass corsets in the science fiction/fantasy/SCA convention circuit, but that one stacks up even to those.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:58 AM   #185
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim View Post
I've seen some badass corsets in the science fiction/fantasy/SCA convention circuit, but that one stacks up even to those.

Yup, that's where I got mine at. I saw these ladies trying them on and I had one that never was quite "right" for me...so I tried on this one and fell in love with myself.

In the words of the 7 foot tall lady who was trying one one (and she bought it)...she took one look at herself in the mirror and said.
"Now I'm going home to make love to myself!"

HA!
Old 09-06-2008, 10:29 AM   #186
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title
Default Fat Arms

I don't what it is about arms that seems to inspire poetry but I wrote this once long ago with someone special in mind and I have her permission to post it here...

Soft as new-fallen snow.
My lover's arms
Rounded with fat,
Mounded in hills and folded in valleys--
Hinting at deeper folds of bellyfat
Yet to explore.

Heavy with fat
Supple skin bulges from her sleeves
Hangs and sways
To her dance
Ripples and shakes to her laughter,
Trembles with pleasure to my touch.

Warm with fat
Her arms enfold me
Mold me to her curves.
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:22 PM   #187
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wonderful Pixel,your smile is inspirational.
Consider thyself repped.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:00 PM   #188
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 09-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #189
bodaciousroxxie
Cuddle Monster

bodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticed

here is my contribution...

i have rather large upper arms, 22 inches and growing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF1897.jpg (24.1 KB, 898 views)
bodaciousroxxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:39 PM   #190
bodaciousroxxie
Cuddle Monster

bodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticedbodaciousroxxie never has a post go unnoticed

here is one more...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF4101.jpg (32.2 KB, 891 views)
bodaciousroxxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #191
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things
Talking

Roxie: hawt!!!
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:44 PM   #192
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodaciousroxxie View Post
here is one more...
You know I have been crushing on those arms of yours!
Old 09-18-2008, 09:56 PM   #193
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
here is one more...
Roxxie, very very lovely arms there, you are definately getting quite big around them, and you're looking great lately, but you're arms are indeed gorgeous!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:13 PM   #194
tioobs

tioobs can now change their title

Quote:
here is one more...
So cute
tioobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #195
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Quote:
here is my contribution...

i have rather large upper arms, 22 inches and growing
Roxie - extremely beautiful - very huggable - thank you for sharing with us.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #196
bigtim59

bigtim59 has said some nice things
Smile large upper arms

I love the big upper arm pics.as an fa upper arms that are big are attractive.
bigtim59 is offline   Reply With Quote