Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 04-22-2008, 05:40 AM   #1
hydraman18

hydraman18 has said some nice things
Default The Family (1-4) - by Da Games Elite (~BBW, Eating, Family, Fantasy,~~WG)

It's hard to judge a story based only on the beginning, but you have defined the main character fairly well and created an intriguing plot point with the dream at the end. Can't say much else until I have more to work with, but you do have my attention.
hydraman18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
Da Games Elite

Da Games Elite has said some nice things
Default The Family (~BBW, , Eating, Family, Fantasy,~~WG)

~BBW (multiple), Eating, Family ~~WG,– One girl’s resentment turns her into something she might become.

The Family
by Da Games Elite

Chapter 1

“Blast it, Mom! What is wrong with you?!”

Lauren kicked open the door to the car from the inside, snarling angrily.

“What is it this time?” her mother, more than a little weary of her daughter’s dramatics, moaned.

“What do you mean ‘what is it this time’?” she mocked, annoyed, “You forgot my lunch! I had to starve all day long at school. I didn’t even bring money because, as I’m sure you figured out, the crap lunch food at school is murder to try eating!”

“I asked you to do it,” her mother said, weary still.

“Yeah, like I actually heard you! And it’s your responsibility to feed your kids, ya know,” Lauren snarled, angrily.

Was her anger justified? Not at all. Even Lauren in her hesrt knew that. But it helped to blame someone, anyone, for her “suffering.” After all, it had to be her mother’s fault if she was hungry. It had to be. It was the unspoken rule of motherhood that you were the one who cooked and labored over their children.

Wasn’t it?

“Well, Lauren, you’ll be off to college this year. You’re already 18, after all. You should learn to take responsibilities,” her mother said, “You’re acting like a child.”

“Well, I’d probably make a better mom than you would!” Lauren snarled, “I mean, you don’t let me do anything!”

“Define anything.”

“You won’t let me go to half of the parties I want to go to, or the mall with my friends, or anything like that!”

“I just don’t want anything to happen to you!”

Lauren groaned, stormed into the house, and progressed to her room. She ignored her mother’s pleas for her to return, and her only response to her mother shouting “Get back in here, do you hesar me?” was a loud, rude, slamming of the door.

She sighed, staring at the mirror opposite the room. A blonde haired girl, her bangs falling over her face like feathers, her petite form frail compared to most ordinary girls. She sighed, leaning against the door still.

She wished her mother could just understand. She didn’t want to be angry at her. She just was. It was so easy. If she were a mother, maybe things would be different. Just maybe things would be easier to understand.

But she was only eighteen years old. She didn’t want to grow up too soon. She wanted to be a kid forever. A little child for the rest of her life, someone caring for her every need and whim. And yet, if she didn’t grow up, what would happen to her?

So, while the prospect of being young and dependent forever appealed to her, she also wanted to grow up. Quite a contradictory emotion, if she did say so herself.

She only lumbered downstairs once dinner was ready. Her younger sister, a cute, sweet girl who, according to their mother, was the angelic child. Lauren was the devil child. Kind of derogatory, sure, but it did the job of summing each up in a word.

“What is this?” Lauren asked, before eating the bowel of soup in front of her.

“It’s chicken soup,” her sister said, smiling.

“Alright, if you say so,” Lauren said, “Doesn’t look like chicken soup.”

“Alright, that’s it!” her mother snarled, rising to her feet, “If you don’t like it, you can just starve!”

“Hey, I didn’t say anything like that,” Lauren snarled, “Don’t get your panties in a bunch up that big ass of yours, alright!?”

“Lauren, I have tried time and time again to tell you to behave,” her mom snarled, “You don’t like it, then just go to another family.”

“Whatever,” Lauren snarled, slumping into her chair to take a sip of the chicken soup. In all honesty, it was delicious. Better than what almost any woman in the world could do. But Lauren couldn’t let her mom have the satisfaction of winning.

So, after draining the bowel of soup, she went up to her room, and spent the next five hours blasting either Metallica or Marilyn Manson music so loud that she thought the door itself was vibrating from the sound waves slamming against it.

In the end, she went to her bed, and rested her head against the pillows. She drifted off into slumber, and darkness enveloped her.

Her dream rotated around her mother, who was sitting on a throne on a high cliff, while Lauren was at the bottom of the cliff. She felt annoyed in the dream, feeling her mother was too high. Lauren ran up the cliff, but every step added bulk to her tiny frame, weighing her down. She couldn’t let anything hold her back.

Eventually, she reached the top of the hill, and rudely pushed her mother off of the throne, falling onto it herself. She now briefly felt superior to her, but then, without warning, chains sprouted from the ground and bound her now bulkier frame to the throne. Lauren couldn’t escape, and her Mother lay prone on the ground, unconconscious and unable to respond.. She was trapped in the dream, and she wailed like a baby wanting its bottle.

And then her eyes opened, slowly.

(continued in post 7 of this thread)

I'm not a BHM, feedee, feeder, etc. :p

Last edited by Observer; 05-29-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Da Games Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

You have to keep going! This is really good so far.
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:27 PM   #4
Dhomberger

Dhomberger has said some nice things

yes indeed, this is very interesting
Dhomberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #5
Silversnake418

Silversnake418 has said some nice things

I thrice agree complete this masterpiece!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:29 AM   #6
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wanna see what happenes next! Continue on!!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:03 AM   #7
Da Games Elite

I think I've made you wait long enough. Here's the next chapter! ^_^

Chapter 2

The ceiling wasn’t right.

That was the first thing Lauren noticed. Before noticing the queen sized bed, the soft, snowy covers, the lack of posters on the now white walls, and even the different shape of the room, she noticed the ceiling in front of her eyes.

There had been a large crack in the ceiling from when one of her friends, years ago, managed to snag a guitar into it while jumping up and down on the bed. How the guitar had punctured the ceiling, Lauren still couldn’t figure out. But it had, and now that crack was gone.

Lauren pushed herself up, yawning. She could feel too much for it to be a dream. She could feel the soft, fluffy covers, the desire to go right back to snoozing. She pulled aside the covers, only to see, to her immense horror, a man sleeping there.

She shrieked, flying across the room, landing in a corner. The man remained still, undisturbed as though he were deaf. She was shivering head to foot. A man?! In her bed?! What exactly happened last night? Why would she be in bed with some guy? Why would some man’s covers be so cute looking? And how had she gotten out of her house!?

She clapped her hand over her mouth, onto to feel that her skin didn’t feel quite right. It was a little softer, a little more wrinkled. She pushed herself up, and approached a mirror in the corner of the room.

She didn’t scream when she saw the reflection staring back at her so much as send a sound akin to a supersonic jet taking off. The woman staring at her was easily twenty to thirty years older! Easily! She was still a beauty, granted, but not at all as charming as her original self! What the hell was going on!?

“Hey, Lauren, just what are you doing?”

Lauren turned on her feet to stare at the man in her bed, sitting up straight, an expression that was far from amused on his face.

“What the…what’s going…who the…” Lauren stammered, unable to speak straight.

“What is your problem?” he asked, brushing the sleep from his eyes.

“What are you doing here? Who are you? And why am I so old!?” Lauren stammered, tears in her eyes.

“Are you having a mid-life crisis or something? I’ve heard stories about people waking up years later to see that years have passed by. Never thought I’d see this, though.”

“What?”

“I guess I can humor you this time, Lauren,” he said, “This seems like the kind of joke you’d pull, in any case. We’ve been married for the last twenty three years. We got married after you graduated college. We had our first child, Sam, when you were twenty three. Right now, she’s twenty one herself. Our second daughter, Lily, was born when you were twenty six. Now she’s 18. And I’m Jeff. Now let me go back to sleep. Please.”

The man named Jeff rolled back to bed, and began snoring loudly.

“What the ....?” Lauren stammered.

“Hey! Mom!”

Lauren shuddered at the sound of that loud, almost piercing, voice. She pushed herself up, and walked down the stairs.

Sitting at a table not too unlike her own was a girl. She looked like she was 18, the same age as the daughter Jeff had told her she had given birth to. The second one, Lily, at least. She was staring at Lauren with an air of contempt, if not arrogance.

“Making breakfast?” she asked, annoyed.

“Make it yourself, Lily,” Lauren said, too exasperated to think. Alright, she had to play along. If she had wasted the last twenty—

“I don’t know how! Make some pancakes! I’m in the mood for pancakes!” Lily said in an obnoxiously high voice, interrupting Lauren’s thought process.

“Will you shut up? I’m trying to think here!” Lauren shouted in an equally obnoxious voice.

“Well, whatever, I’ll just get cereal or something,” Lily pushed herself up, and walked to the nearest cabinet, where she pulled out a box of Special K, “Get some real clothing on, BTW.”

“BTW…?” Lauren repeated, rationalizing that, if someone was using text talk, this couldn’t be the Twilight Zone. After all, if it was the Twilight Zone, this probably would end up being Hell or in the 1840’s…or an alien invasion. Since when did Hell, 1840’s, or aliens know text talk?

“You are so old,” Lily mumbled, shaking her head as she poured herself cereal.

“Oh, you are so getting on my nerves!” Lauren snarled, clenching her teeth in aggravation, “Anyway, when do you need to leave for the bus?”

“Like, in about another five minutes,” Lily mumbled, “And when do you need to put on clothing?”

“Huh?” Lauren looked at herself. She was wearing a bra and pajama pants. Why didn’t she notice this sooner?

“Geez! You look like an old woman!”

“Old woman?!” Lauren snarled, feeling her lip twitch, dangerously.

“I’m off.” And with that, Lily left the house, not even saying good-bye.

“Oh yeah, sweet girl,” Lauren only realized then that Lily looked almost identical to herself.

“Hey, mom, why did you wake us all up like that?”

Lauren swirled on her toes, staring at another girl, this one significantly older. This must be Sam. Her face was a tad rounder than Lily’s, not to mention she was a little stockier over all, but not at all pudgy. Just a little softer. She looked at Lauren, one of her eyes closed, the other resisting sleep with all of its power.

“Listen, I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone!” Lauren cried, desperately.

“Take it easy, mom. What’s wrong?” she said in a tone that was saturated with concern.

“Well, you see, I just went to bed, and woke up as an old woman!”

“So you’re going through a midlife crisis?”

“No.”

“Coming to terms?”

“No.”

“Seeing the glass half empty?”

“No! I literally woke up thirty years older! Last I know I was a teenager yelling at my mom, and—”

“I see how it is,” Sam said, sadly, “Grandma died a few days ago. I see.”

“What?” Lauren felt her insides twist a little. She felt tears rise to her eyes as Sam repeated that again.

“She died in an accident, remember? I see now. You must be going back to a more comfortable time in your childhood to escape the here and now. I’m sorry, mom. I really am.”

Sam embraced her mother, holding her tightly as tears ran down her eyes. Mom? Dead? No, this didn’t make sense! This wasn’t happening! It wasn’t!

“At least you didn’t gain weight like a lot of other parents do when they lose their moms,” Sam said, “I doubt Lily would live that down. After alll, her gaining five pounds would probably make her go into a comatose state or something.”

“Well, I—” And then it all clicked together. She knew what she had to do.

Genius.

Pure genius.

(continued in post 10 of this thread)

Last edited by Observer; 05-29-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:18 AM   #8
Da Games Elite

I will be updating this story soon, so don't worry. ^_^

Old 05-28-2008, 08:12 AM   #9
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Interesting tale and I look forward to more.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:33 PM   #10
Da Games Elite

Chapter 3

“So, uh, why are we doing this again?” Sam asked, bewildered by her own mother’s no doubt sudden, perhaps impulsive, behavior.

Lauren sighed, dumping the remainder of the flour into the mixing bowl. Smiling, she replied, with glee, “It’s all about control, my dear daughter. Controlling a certain sister of yours.”

“Oh, I see now,” Sam said, smiling a reassured smile, “You’re going to give her incentive to stay home and away from other guys by promising her cake?”

“Wrong,” Lauren laughed, “We’re going to make Lily so unattractive that all those guys and girls won’t even want to associate with her anymore!”

Sam was silent for a moment, staring at her mother with an expression of mingled horror and surprise. It wasn’t like Sam could blame Lauren, either. After all, she didn’t know what else to do. How was she supposed to control a girl? Easy: make it so no one else even wanted to associate with her anymore!

Finally, Sam said “That’s sadistic.”

“So?”

“Well, as wild as Lily may be, I don’t think she should suffer quite that much.”

“Oh, that’s fine! For your silence though, would you like cake too?” Lauren asked, smiling, as though she had no idea what was going on.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind—What am I saying?” Sam stammered, “This is ridiculous!”

“But it should work!” Lauren said, shrugging.

“Whatever. If I’m getting free cake, I’ll take it,” Sam said, shrugging, “Unlike Lily, I really don’t give a hoot about weight.”

“That’s the spirit!” Lauren laughed. In all honesty, she didn’t care what happened to this body of her’s. Knowing the way things happened in the movies, she’d probably be returned to her body after some amazing revelation, and wake up as though nothing had ever happened. It worked in Groundhog’s Day, after all.

For the rest of the day, her husband remained out of the kitchen, stating, quite bluntly, “I don’t even want to know…”

Lily, after spending the day at school, cheerleading, and finally arriving home at nine o’clock after hours of time spent with her friends, she said, quite bluntly, “I’m hungry.”

Normally, that disrespectful tone would have been nails on a chalkboard for her. But Lauren held her tongue, almost literally, inside of her teeth, as she said, a forced expression of calm in her voice, “Well, that's nice, 'cause I have cake.”

Sam had already enjoyed a couple of pieces of the cake, along with Lauren, for that matter. Lily, however, took one look at the food, and said, quite annoyed, “Not that crap. I want to get something good. A real meal, after all!.”

Lauren stared at her, her eyes wide.

“You know, like something that isn’t made up of freakin’ sugar. I mean, stuff like that’s a heart attack waiting to happen!”

Lauren felt sweat build up on the back of her scalp.

“But, if that’s all you have, I guess I’ll take the blasted thing,” she sneered with total disrespect.

She sat down at the table, and cut herself a piece of chocolate cake. She devoured it in seconds, took a second piece, devoured that, finally rounding out a third piece before getting up and walking to the television like it was no one’s business.

“Wait, what?” Lauren stammered, staring at Lily as she leaned her head in her hands, a bored expression on her face as she flipped through channels.

“Mom, haven’t you forgotten that Lily’s metabolism is in it’s prime?” Sam asked quietly so Lauren wouldn't hear, munching on a piece of cake as she watched Lily watch TV, “You’ll need to try harder than that.”

“I hate life,” Lauren groaned.

As Sam had hinted, Lily’s gluttony, which continued for weeks, went without a single result. It seemed as though she were, quite literally, a bottomless pit. A woman who could not possibly gain weight even if she tried!

Lauren sighed. She had gained three pounds over the course of her gluttony, and, having eaten a considerably less amount of food than Lily, found this shocking. She had never gained weight, even if she acted on her most intense binges.

“Sam,” Lauren called, before realizing she was off at college.

“What is it?” Lily asked, drying her hair with a towel, her body stark naked.

“What?! Put some clothes on!” Lauren stammered, blushing deep red. She was so jealous! That body was perfect! Just like her original one was!

“What? Jealous?”

“Yes!” Lauren admitted.

“Well, as long as you admit it,” she laughed, pulling on her size fours. Lauren noted the snug fit. A sign of success, perhaps? Even so, had it not been for the tiny, minuscule roll of flesh that peeked out when she sat down to pull on a shirt, she might not have noticed this for what it was.

Lauren was about to shout for joy when Lily said, quite annoyed, “Buy some more Special K, alright? I don’t want to wear a size six.”

Lauren stared at her. Blast it! She was learning! She was frustrated by her own daughter and her no doubt inherited intelligence!

Last edited by Observer; 05-29-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #11
Vader7476
Divine Sith Lord

Vader7476 can now change their title

I like this one, very intringued to see how this all plays out.

(Oh yeah, visit my DA for some of my art: http://vader7476.deviantart.com/ )
Vader7476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 05:20 AM   #12
Da Games Elite

Next part is coming soon! ^_^ Just need to finish it.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:26 AM   #13
Da Games Elite

Chapter 4

“Uh, Mom?”

“Yes, Sam?”

“Do you really think that all this is completely necessary?”

“It’s what that little brat needs, why?”

“Because I think I’ve been more affected by it than Lily has.”

This was very true. Sam had gotten a little tubby. Not chubby or even overweight, but all around softer. Lauren poked her daughter’s soft arms for emphasis, and ticked her now miniscule belly, feeling the flesh knot between her fingers.

“Hey! I’m serious!” Sam giggled, ticklish, “I’ve already gained ten pounds. And you haven’t been spared either, might I add.”

This was also true. Lauren didn’t really care about this older body anyway. After all, she suspected that, any day now, once she reached some sort of objective, she’d return back to her original body. Regardless, she couldn’t help but notice that her once not toned, old stomach with stretch marks from child birth was now filled with a little excess body fat. She wasn’t fat, but she wasn’t a stick, either.

But, of course, she did not give an iota's concern about that.

There was a scream upstairs at that precise moment. Lauren looked up through the ceiling of the room, grinning, “That sounds like Lily.”

“Maybe you’ve finally worked some sort of magic. It’s been a few months since this stupid plan started,” Sam sighed, “I feel ashamed to even be an accomplice.”

“Stop complaining!”

“Alright, Mom…”

The two of them rushed up the stairs, turned into Lily’s room, to see her hiding her body with a towel. She stared at them, blushing deep red, as she said, “Hey! What are you two doing in here?!”

“You screamed,” Sam said, “We were concerned.”

“Oh sure, concern. Yeah right,” Lily mumbled, “You just want to see me naked, don’t you!?”

“Oh, that’s what the entire world wants, Lily,” Lauren said, rolling her eyes, “Just to see you naked, yeah.”

“Well…get lost!” Lily shouted.

“I’m your mother,” Lauren snarled.

“You act like a two year old.”

“Yeah!? Well…you act like a…a…gimme a second to think.”

“Just get out of my room…” Lily mumbled.

“Sure,” Sam said, walking away. Lauren closed the door behind her, but pressed her ear against the woodwork in an attempt to hear was Lily was saying.

“Man! This sucks,” Lily could be heard whining, “These fit me three weeks ago. Did I gain weight or something? Mom’s been cooking a lot more, so maybe…the others are gaining weight, too…”

Success!

Over the next week, Lauren took notice of Lily’s growing body. She hadn’t gotten fat, or even chubby, but simply a little thicker. She was growing a little more of a pudgy belly, pudgy thighs, pudgy arms, pudgy cheeks, even pudgy breasts, but aside from that pudge, there really wasn’t much to say.

Actually, to Lauren’s disappointment, it was mostly just her pudgy breasts that got notice.

“Hey! Sam! Guys have been staring at my breasts more often,” Lily had said, while wearing a shirt that showed off much of her cleavage, “I don’t know why. Do you think my breasts grew or something?”

“You know perfectly well your breasts grew; otherwise you wouldn’t be showing them off!” Lauren shouted from a distance. By letting Lily focus on that aspect Lauren knew it would distract her from noticing that her consumption hadn't changed. Now there would be results!

“Hey! I have to show off my assets!”

Soon her assets would include a rather large ass.

“Sure, whatever,” Lauren laughed.

“Hey! I don’t like your tone!” Lily shouted.

“That should be my line…”

Last edited by Observer; 06-23-2008 at 07:03 AM.