Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-17-2008, 06:33 AM   #1
xyxtlin

xyxtlin has said some nice things
Default Cross Cultural Feederism?

Anyone here have experience with an international feeder/feedee relationship? I'm currently in the East (well Japan to be precise), and though I've been dating a girl for a few weeks we haven't quite gone down that road yet.

(Cultural misunderstandings and language issues do make things a bit slower, you know )

I found it interesting that there was very little data on the web (in English at least) on such relationship types, so I thought asking might bring up some interesting responses.

Any thoughts?

Sorry, no photos. lol.

Cheers,

xyx
xyxtlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:51 AM   #2
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyxtlin View Post
Anyone here have experience with an international feeder/feedee relationship? I'm currently in the East (well Japan to be precise), and though I've been dating a girl for a few weeks we haven't quite gone down that road yet.

(Cultural misunderstandings and language issues do make things a bit slower, you know )

I found it interesting that there was very little data on the web (in English at least) on such relationship types, so I thought asking might bring up some interesting responses.

Any thoughts?

Sorry, no photos. lol.

Cheers,

xyx

Are you talking about feeding/gaining relationships with different races or different cultures......because its a big difference.

Anyone of any race can be a certain culture, but not everyone can be a certain race. If you have 5 people who grow up in a neighborhood that has shootouts, murder, and rape on a daily basis....does it matter what color they are, they're all going to go down that path. Same can be said for 5 kids growing up in yuppyville who all are pushed to get good grades and go to a great school....again, does color matter with that background?

I have experience in inter-racial feeding/stuffing but in terms of cultures, can't say that I have. Which also I really need some help on, because I'm writing a story that involves inter-culture feeding and I have no idea how someone from 1970's asia could be fed/stuffed.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:50 AM   #3
xyxtlin

xyxtlin has said some nice things

I chose my words carefully sir.

Culture is the key. I've found culture plays a MUCH bigger role in relationship expectations than race does. (Though race also classifies as culture in the States to some extent).

As a small example, even kissing rules are a bit different here than I've experienced back in the states. I've been able to kiss a girl just about anywhere when I was back home, but here I rarely see a girl even holding a guy's hand in public, let alone hugging while walking down the street.

I won't go into all of the numerous dating differences I've noticed, but I was hoping someone might have some insights into what I might encounter when trying to broach the subject of Feedism (Feederism?) and weight issues.

What I do know is that body weight is even more touchy here than it is in the states. Its almost uniformly viewed negatively and as recently noted on other parts of the dimensions boards the government is even involved in cultural enforcement to some extent.

On the other hand, I've not been seeing a decrease in the number of chubby girls around. In fact I've been seeing more and more lately. You wouldn't believe the lines that still form outside Krispy Kreme doughnut shops here too.

I don't suspect the "intervention" is going to slow the trend in expanding waistlines. If the US is any guide that trend is irreversable. lol

None of this answers my question though, so I suspect what I'll need to do just give it a try and see what happens.

If the results are interesting I'll let you folks know.

Cheers,

xyx
xyxtlin is offline   Reply With Quote