Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Bandana dimensions?

I know a lot of you ladies wear bandanas in this group because I know I've seen a thread about some. Would one of you be kind enough to give me the dimensions of one?!

Pretty Please?!?!?!??!

mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:23 PM   #2
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't understand how 71 people can view this thread and not one person know the dimensions of a bandana.

It surprises me sometimes what posts get the most responses. Hopefully someone reading this may be able to help.

mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

From a quick Google search, the standard size is 22x22.

I don't think it's out of the question that 71 people read this and have no idea how big they are... I didn't, just decided to look it up.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #4
Sandie S-R
I'm in the pool!

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls_girl26 View Post
I don't understand how 71 people can view this thread and not one person know the dimensions of a bandana.

It surprises me sometimes what posts get the most responses. Hopefully someone reading this may be able to help.
I'm guessing that the reason they didn't answer you, is because they don't wear bandanas, and have no idea. As far as I know wearing a bandana has not been in vogue since the 1950's unless you are a biker or gang member, so it is not surprising that no one knew.

No need to be snarky about it. People here at Dims are generally pretty nice and rather helpful if the have the info you need.
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote