Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #51
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Would you have included some explanation in your attack, as opposed to a wordless "oh god, not this again" that does just as much good spoken aloud in the room as it does expressed in smileys on the board?
It would have been a verbal tirade of mythical proportions.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:21 PM   #52
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Equally helpful, I'm sure.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:22 PM   #53
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Equally helpful, I'm sure.
You flatter me Wag. I've always liked that about you.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Old 06-23-2008, 06:24 PM   #54
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't tell if it's the avatar or the spite.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #55
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
I can't tell if it's the avatar or the spite.
I can only rep you so much, you know.

Old 06-23-2008, 06:31 PM   #56
Wagimawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
I can only rep you so much, you know.
space it out, bitch!

Old 06-23-2008, 07:18 PM   #57
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
space it out, bitch!

See, there you go again just begging for more rep. It's your own damn fault, really.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:20 PM   #58
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Got him for ya.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:23 PM   #59
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Got him for ya.

Bwahahahahahahahaha
Actually, oddly enough, so did I.

Coz he called Jack a bitch. More REP where that came from if you start referring to him as 'my bitch'

Disclaimer: Secretly, I adore you, Jack
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:24 PM   #60
Wagimawr

Jack's spite bows for no man. Or woman. Or Dr. Girlfriend, for that matter.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:26 PM   #61
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
I think that the five doh's expresses the very real frustration that a good number of people feel in response to such comments. He is free to express how he feels, and TJ should be free to do the same. We don't have to like what each other says, but we do have to recognize and accept the fact that there are dissenting viewpoints.
I'd think it'd be a whole different conversation if she and some others weren't KNOWN for making similar comments in similar threads.

Seriously.

We all know what can and has been posted here. We also know who cries foul every damn time there's a thread about someone wanting someone to be fat to immobility..etc.

I think Conrad, Wag and many other people are just tired of the same type of comments, from the same people, about the same damn things. It's the weight board for fuck's sake.

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #62
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
It's the weight board for fuck's sake.

Yes, but not the feeder one.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:32 PM   #63
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Who's talking about feeding?
Old 06-23-2008, 07:33 PM   #64
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'd think it'd be a whole different conversation if she and some others weren't KNOWN for making similar comments in similar threads.

Seriously.

We all know what can and has been posted here. We also know who cries foul every damn time there's a thread about someone wanting someone to be fat to immobility..etc.

I think Conrad, Wag and many other people are just tired of the same type of comments, from the same people, about the same damn things. It's the weight board for fuck's sake.

Excuse me?

I'm fairly certain that the only 'controversial' thing I've posted on the fat sexuality board occured many months ago, and came about because someone posted a very disturbing fantasy about feeding women to death. I'd appreciate some enlightenment as to how that qualifies me as "KNOWN" to be anything, Misty. Especially when it comes to "EVERY DAMN TIME".

What you've just done is personally attack me. I'll hold my breath while I wait to see your post edited, or a warning to be issued to you.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:34 PM   #65
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Who's talking about feeding?
Now that you mention it.

Quote:
We also know who cries foul every damn time there's a thread about someone wanting someone to be fat to immobility..etc.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:34 PM   #66
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
So????

Is dimensions segregationalist now?

Are you telling me you have to be a certain "label" in order to post something somewhere.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:36 PM   #67
Wagimawr

No, but the point was already made earlier that the Erotic Weight Gain subforum was the place for protected talk about things that are hot about weight gain. The Fat Sexuality subforum and the main Weight Board forum are not protected in any way.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:38 PM   #68
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Excuse me?

I'm fairly certain that the only 'controversial' thing I've posted on the fat sexuality board occured many months ago, and came about because someone posted a very disturbing fantasy about feeding women to death. I'd appreciate some enlightenment as to how that qualifies me as "KNOWN" to be anything, Misty. Especially when it comes to "EVERY DAMN TIME".

What you've just done is personally attack me. I'll hold my breath while I wait to see your post edited, or a warning to be issued to you.
It wasn't a personal attack.

I could go back and find some of your post or those of others to prove my point..but I have other things to do..but if it comes to that..well..I don't mind.

People just want to be able to start threads, post, make comments etc about their fantasies or fetishes without judgement.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:39 PM   #69
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
So????

Are you telling me you have to be a certain "label" in order to post something somewhere.
Feeders of course can post anywhere they like but The feeder topics go in the protected erotic weight gain forum. That's how the admins set it up. The other weight forums are for general fat related sexuallity. At least thats my understanding of the rules.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:39 PM   #70
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
People just want to be able to start threads, post, make comments etc about their fantasies or fetishes without judgement.
While I definitely agree with you about this, I think the nature of the original post isn't really the same thing. I really wish this thread would get moved or something.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:44 PM   #71
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Alright everybody calm down.....don't need to be fighting.

The topic is should we be concerned about our friends even if the circumstances are arrousing, the answer is yes.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:46 PM   #72
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
While I definitely agree with you about this, I think the nature of the original post isn't really the same thing. I really wish this thread would get moved or something.
I totally get that..seriously.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #73
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I totally get that..seriously.
We're definitely on the same page, minority though we may be.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #74
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

it's starting to look that way isn't it

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
So????

Old 06-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #75
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm with you ladies as well...this is just getting ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
We're definitely on the same page, minority though we may be.