Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2008, 05:27 PM   #26
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts
 
Jack Skellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,607
Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Women that like BHM thread.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...555#post834555
__________________
Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat, call in the spirits wherever they’re at. Rap on a table, it’s time to respond, send us a message from somewhere beyond.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #27
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish
 
BothGunsBlazing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Edison, New Jersey
Posts: 2,159
BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
How dismissive...

Yeah, that's right. I'm making this all up. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

FYI, you're response is both typical and predictable. BBWs don't want to be judged on their body, they want to be appreciated for their personality. So when you reveal the truth that they want nothing to do with fat men, they immediately sense their own hypocrisy and always make nonsensical statements trying to convince themselves and others that they are not exactly like the people they despise.

I think I know what I'm talking about. BBWs avoid fat men like the plague.
I'm not exactly thin and I've never had a problem with women.

Seriously, regardless of what you think, maybe you should learn to filter yourself before you begin spouting off such ridiculous shit.

Let me see, so for any fat guy reading this thread, just remember, before anyone will love you, you have to lose weight or else women you desire will be repulsed by you.

Oh wait, that does sound familiar. Oh, I don't know, where have I heard that..

Possibly from listening to fat women discuss everything they've ever been told their entire lives and yeah, you're rattling off the same nonsense.

I refuse to believe it's BBW madness, btw, because if you've ever been with one with any self respect, you'd know that they want to be desired for every aspect of themselves and not just personality wise. Once again, something I've heard before so many times and something that this very site is working on ending. Good to see that this kind of thinking is alive and well even on Dimensions.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:40 AM   #28
topoftherange
Juvenile Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 112
topoftherange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestopoftherange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post

I attacked you?
Have you thought of attending an anger-management class?
topoftherange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:54 AM   #29
chocolate desire
 
chocolate desire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 1,688
chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

I have dated both skinny guys and BHM's but I prefer skinny we just seem to *fit* better if you know what I mean. The guy I date now sorta keeps an eye on his weight and it is like a running joke with us about him weighing in after he has a huge meal.
__________________
At last I am happy
chocolate desire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:22 AM   #30
KendraLee
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 729
KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
How dismissive...

Yeah, that's right. I'm making this all up. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

FYI, you're response is both typical and predictable. BBWs don't want to be judged on their body, they want to be appreciated for their personality. So when you reveal the truth that they want nothing to do with fat men, they immediately sense their own hypocrisy and always make nonsensical statements trying to convince themselves and others that they are not exactly like the people they despise.

I think I know what I'm talking about. BBWs avoid fat men like the plague.
Maybe its not your intent, but it just seems like anger pours from your words. I noticed something you posted in another thread and I felt the anger there also.
We all have preferences we're drawn to. Thats just the way it is. And someone else said it and I'll say it too, I want someone to want me for my body and if they end up appreciating my persoanlity then thats all the better. Its logical that the body appreciating will come first. You don't look at someone and say "Wow, They have a beautiful mind and a hot brain". So you changed your body to be more attractive to the type of woman your looking for. You should be proud of yourself but instead you seem to be letting it cloud your judgement towards the types of women who didnt want you before. Your still hanging on to your fat mentality.

Personally, YES, I like thin and in shape guys. There I said it, I'm out of the closet. No explanation for my preference and no excuses for it. That's just the way I was born.
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 09:33 AM   #31
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat
 
butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: among the bamboo thickets
Posts: 2,329
butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I don't find very skinny men or women attractive at all, fwiw. I also know that for the fat man or woman who prefers fat partners, there seems to be little here at Dims that focuses on that. IMO, Dims focuses on the fat/thin pairings, and that may be for the reason that many people have pointed out, that society as a whole seems to find thin partners more desirable than fat partners.

It makes me feel less than pleasant at times, and in the past I've felt angry at fat people for ignoring me and not finding me attractive, but I also decided a long time ago that I wasn't going to buy into what I perceived as hypocracy and lose weight just to have better luck snagging a fat partner. I wanted a fat partner who thought their fat and my fat was HOT! HOT! HOT! and those people seem to be an even smaller minority than the F(F)As around these parts. I don't blame anyone for this, it just is what it is, and I don't care for how the experiences in my life have reaffirmed that fat people who are attracted to other fat people are in the minority of fat people, but I recognize that these are only my experiences, and not the 'reality' of fat/fat attraction for anyone but me.

I'm not criticizing anyone's attraction, or demanding 'equal time' or whatnot, just giving one reason why I try to work for a future where fat people will be more attractive to a whole range of people, fat and thin. I don't for one second believe that with time (and hell, it probably will be a lot of time-past my lifetime for sure) we can't widen the idea of what body sizes are sexy, and in that future, you better believe more fat people will find other fat people sexy.

That benefits all fatties, whatever floats their boat attraction-wise, right?
__________________
Have you seen my nip on the internet?
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 09:52 AM   #32
KendraLee
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 729
KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I don't find very skinny men or women attractive at all, fwiw. I also know that for the fat man or woman who prefers fat partners, there seems to be little here at Dims that focuses on that. IMO, Dims focuses on the fat/thin pairings, and that may be for the reason that many people have pointed out, that society as a whole seems to find thin partners more desirable than fat partners.

It makes me feel less than pleasant at times, and in the past I've felt angry at fat people for ignoring me and not finding me attractive, but I also decided a long time ago that I wasn't going to buy into what I perceived as hypocracy and lose weight just to have better luck snagging a fat partner. I wanted a fat partner who thought their fat and my fat was HOT! HOT! HOT! and those people seem to be an even smaller minority than the F(F)As around these parts. I don't blame anyone for this, it just is what it is, and I don't care for how the experiences in my life have reaffirmed that fat people who are attracted to other fat people are in the minority of fat people, but I recognize that these are only my experiences, and not the 'reality' of fat/fat attraction for anyone but me.

I'm not criticizing anyone's attraction, or demanding 'equal time' or whatnot, just giving one reason why I try to work for a future where fat people will be more attractive to a whole range of people, fat and thin. I don't for one second believe that with time (and hell, it probably will be a lot of time-past my lifetime for sure) we can't widen the idea of what body sizes are sexy, and in that future, you better believe more fat people will find other fat people sexy.

That benefits all fatties, whatever floats their boat attraction-wise, right?
Hi Butch, its odd to me to hear of fat men having a harder time finding a fat woman. In my experience a lot of the people I know who are fat are with fat partners. I always felt a vibe from people that it's acceptable to them if I'm with another fat person (like they would set me up with their fat friend) but oh my gosh, if I were with a thin man then I'd get the vibe of whats he doing with her or whats wrong with him. You know, really, no matter what our preferences are we all go through our issues when it comes to meeting the right person and dating. Even the thin m/thin f couples.
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:27 AM   #33
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat
 
butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: among the bamboo thickets
Posts: 2,329
butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
Hi Butch, its odd to me to hear of fat men having a harder time finding a fat woman. In my experience a lot of the people I know who are fat are with fat partners. I always felt a vibe from people that it's acceptable to them if I'm with another fat person (like they would set me up with their fat friend) but oh my gosh, if I were with a thin man then I'd get the vibe of whats he doing with her or whats wrong with him. You know, really, no matter what our preferences are we all go through our issues when it comes to meeting the right person and dating. Even the thin m/thin f couples.
Thanks for the response, KendraLee. I tend not to point out in a lot of my posts that I'm a bi woman, so I don't know if that changes your response or not. I do agree no matter who you are, fat or thin, dating is a complex and trying thing at times.
__________________
Have you seen my nip on the internet?
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:28 AM   #34
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰
 
AnnMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Twirly Girl
Posts: 16,296
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Actually, I DO want to be judged on my body. I want a guy who adores it. One who can't settle for anything less than a fat girl. I won't date any guy who doesn't have a preference for fat women.

So why should women not be allowed to have a preference for a certain body type as well?

There are several fat women on this board who love fat men. There are several fat men on this board who love THIN women. We're all born with our own preferences. It's natural, and it's no reason to get angry.

Thank you, saved me typing.
__________________
So ... yeah.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #35
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰
 
AnnMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Twirly Girl
Posts: 16,296
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
Don't be in such denial BBWs, don't pretend that fat guys get as much action as slim / athletic guys.
Right, and neither do BBWs get as much action as slim/athletic women. Law of averages in society, still applies to the smaller sample group.


I know a guy.... he's a jerk. Asshole, has a shitty attitude, always playing the victim, always being annoying, etc. He's exactly the kind of guy you meet and try to figure out a way to skip away from. I don't know him well and basically never, ever see him. Fine by me.

He's fat.

Early on in knowing him the issue of women he likes and men I like came up... he digs big girls, I dig smaller/average guys. He was upset. I don't think he had direct interest in me or anything, but it bothered him that as a fat woman I had no particular interest in his "type". How DARE I. He was good enough to "include fat women", so who am I to exclude.

Difference? He didn't INCLUDE fat women, he preferred them. He didn't "include" skinny women in his group, so why expect the same of me? Just because he happens to like fat girls, good for him...

This came up on and off when we'd see each other. It was like the inevitable chasing your tail issue. So, later, this man is going to lose weight or something, and I hear from others how he's said "Yeah, wait until AnnMarie sees me thin, she'll be lining up and change her tune... but I'll be the one to say no..."

Hmm, personality transplant goes with that procedure?? No? Then AnnMarie won't be lining up.

So, the moral of the story goes that often you can change the body, but the personality is still bitter, angry, and unpleasant. It takes much more work to change that, and often by then no one cares.
__________________
So ... yeah.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:45 AM   #36
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn
 
goofy girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Providence
Posts: 4,216
goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

I like a man with a good sense of humor
__________________
Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. - Confucius
goofy girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:47 PM   #37
KendraLee
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 729
KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Thanks for the response, KendraLee. I tend not to point out in a lot of my posts that I'm a bi woman, so I don't know if that changes your response or not. I do agree no matter who you are, fat or thin, dating is a complex and trying thing at times.
I'm so sorry. I guess its the name Butch. I knew a Butch. I dont think it changes what I said too much. Couples are couples, whether their M/M, F/F, or M/F. according to the Kinsey scale, I'm bi too. My ex-girlfriend is a 16/18 (thin by my standards and others here but bigger to societies standards). I just like my men thin.
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #38
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!
 
Haunted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NH / CA
Posts: 665
Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
Hi Butch, its odd to me to hear of fat men having a harder time finding a fat woman. In my experience a lot of the people I know who are fat are with fat partners. I always felt a vibe from people that it's acceptable to them if I'm with another fat person (like they would set me up with their fat friend) but oh my gosh, if I were with a thin man then I'd get the vibe of whats he doing with her or whats wrong with him. You know, really, no matter what our preferences are we all go through our issues when it comes to meeting the right person and dating. Even the thin m/thin f couples.
I just did a whole post about this on another thread My girlfriend and i tend to garner alot of stares when we go out I'm fairly thin and she is A ssbbw while i was assuming that they where noticing how beautiful she was she was thinking they where wondering what is he doing with here or She got lucky somehow and my response to that one is I'm the Lucky one she is the most beautiful amazing woman i'v ever met
__________________


:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:


Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 01:54 PM   #39
prettysteve
 
prettysteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: District of Columbia
Posts: 638
prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking I am a skinny guy .Would any of you BBW's like me??

I am a skinny guy .Would any of you BBW's like me?? I am soft & skinny & chocolate all over. I taste better than a fudge chocolate bar...
__________________
" LIVE LIKE NO ONE ELSE SO LATER YOU CAN LIVE LIKE NO ONE ELSE".
prettysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:10 PM   #40
KendraLee
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 729
KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
I just did a whole post about this on another thread My girlfriend and i tend to garner alot of stares when we go out I'm fairly thin and she is A ssbbw while i was assuming that they where noticing how beautiful she was she was thinking they where wondering what is he doing with here or She got lucky somehow and my response to that one is I'm the Lucky one she is the most beautiful amazing woman i'v ever met
Its the programming we go through from the different experiences we've had in life that creates the difference in our mindsets.
And I've read your OMG Her Size thread and I have to say, the love you both feel emanates from the both of you and has restored a little of my faith that love is still out there
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #41
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!
 
Haunted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NH / CA
Posts: 665
Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
Its the programming we go through from the different experiences we've had in life that creates the difference in our mindsets.
And I've read your OMG Her Size thread and I have to say, the love you both feel emanates from the both of you and has restored a little of my faith that love is still out there
thank you kendra sometimes i feel like people get sick of us loving and doting on each other lol.

When i see her i don't really look at the BBW allthough i do obsess over her curves but i see and incredibly beautiful sexy woman and thats what she is to me she is the definition of sexy and beautiful so i just assume thats what everyone see's now she looks at me and she says she see's a very handsome sexy man but i don't feel like i'm that guy, so thats where she finds her view she doesn't see the beautiful woman i see. Everyone See's everyone else a little differently she thinks i'm crazy cause i think she looks great first thing in the morning as well as after she's primped and plucked lol
__________________


:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:


Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #42
olwen
Disco Bear
 
olwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,966
olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
It's been my experience that BBWs want nothing to do with fat men. I used to be fat and BBWs would turn up their nose in contempt, but I worked hard and lost the weight and now it's BBW madness!
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
How dismissive...

Yeah, that's right. I'm making this all up. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

FYI, you're response is both typical and predictable. BBWs don't want to be judged on their body, they want to be appreciated for their personality. So when you reveal the truth that they want nothing to do with fat men, they immediately sense their own hypocrisy and always make nonsensical statements trying to convince themselves and others that they are not exactly like the people they despise.

I think I know what I'm talking about. BBWs avoid fat men like the plague.
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
I think we're in agreement. You most certainly may have your own preference. But let's not pretend that fat guys are sought after by most BBWs. That's just not true. When you're a fat guy (and I used to be one) BBWs want to stay far away from you, when a fat guy loses weight, his attentions are now welcome.

I have to laugh, all you girls are trying to convince me that I'm wrong. But fat guys know the score.

Yeah, so you know a couple a girls that like fat guys, as if that some how contradicts the facts.

Don't be in such denial BBWs, don't pretend that fat guys get as much action as slim / athletic guys.

So many in this thread have already said what I would have so I won't repeat any of it.

But I will say this: I don't even know you but after reading all your posts (not just the ones in this thread), I'm guessing your reasons for loosing weight were not exactly - positive. Meaning you lost it out of spite or resentment rather than for you. I don't even know you and I'd be willing to bet that you're no happier now skinnier than you were when you were fatter. Sounds like you have issues that loosing weight is not going to fix. You are one angry guy. Loosing weight will help you get girls sure, but I doubt your new shape will help you keep them....You'll find out the hard way. Welcome to Dims.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #43
Olga_NYC
 
Olga_NYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 74
Olga_NYC can now change their title
Default

I think it's normal for a BBW to like skinny guys as opposites tend to attract.

I prefer bigger guys myself but I'm not a big person.
Olga_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:38 AM   #44
KendraLee
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 729
KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
So many in this thread have already said what I would have so I won't repeat any of it.

But I will say this: I don't even know you but after reading all your posts (not just the ones in this thread), I'm guessing your reasons for loosing weight were not exactly - positive. Meaning you lost it out of spite or resentment rather than for you. I don't even know you and I'd be willing to bet that you're no happier now skinnier than you were when you were fatter. Sounds like you have issues that loosing weight is not going to fix. You are one angry guy. Loosing weight will help you get girls sure, but I doubt your new shape will help you keep them....You'll find out the hard way. Welcome to Dims.
Well said. I agree
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #45
toddjohnson
 
toddjohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ^State NY
Posts: 57
toddjohnson can now change their title
Default

By the way, the rumor's definitely true. At least for me... skinny guy who prefers BBWs.
__________________
ih ave a messay siganature :bow:
toddjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:43 PM   #46
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!
 
Kortana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 256
Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
I think we're in agreement. You most certainly may have your own preference. But let's not pretend that fat guys are sought after by most BBWs. That's just not true. When you're a fat guy (and I used to be one) BBWs want to stay far away from you, when a fat guy loses weight, his attentions are now welcome.

I have to laugh, all you girls are trying to convince me that I'm wrong. But fat guys know the score.

Yeah, so you know a couple a girls that like fat guys, as if that some how contradicts the facts.

Don't be in such denial BBWs, don't pretend that fat guys get as much action as slim / athletic guys.
The same could be said for BBW's not getting as much attention (or action as you put it) that slim/athletic women.

One major difference betwen men and women (in my opinion) is that women are more likely to stray from their physical preference for a guy with a good heart, personality and such than men are. For example I will gladly admit I prefer tall average sized men but I would never turn down a guy that can hold down a conversation and treats me right but may be on the larger size.

The way I see it is that your a little jaded and it shows. If you walk into BBW party with the attitude that your not going to get the time of day from the women there- then you won't. Body language and attitude speaks louder than words ever will!
__________________
"It's no fat, no sugar, no dairy... It's no good, throw it out.”
Kortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:40 AM   #47
Abernachy
 
Abernachy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fayetteville NC,
Posts: 68
Abernachy can now change their title
Default

I personally look at it like this, if I find larger women more attractive than small women, then its opposite will hold true. There are females who would rather a larger man, I know a few back home where I am from. One of them tells me the main reason she goes for larger men is that they act a lot better towards her than others.

There's always fish in the sea, just gotta catch it and hold on to it.
Abernachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 05:09 PM   #48
Smite
Here Comes Your Man
 
Smite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 483
Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep
Default

Quote:
Oh, for fuck's sake.

Not ALL BBW's are looking for men who will love them "in spite of" their bodies and focus on their personalities.

The majority of humans in the Western world find thinner body types attractive. BBWs are human. Therefore, a majority of us find thinner body types attractive.

This is not hypocritical. This is just "I have my preference, you have yours, how LOVELY when they happen to fit together perfectly!"
BHM's are human too, using BBM's logic, and therefore there shouldnt be a dumb hissy fit whenever a BHM declares they don't like fat girls and told that they're bigots and part of the problem. Same goes for skinny men.

Of course, it's alot easier to insult people and call them wrong, instead of realizing that different people like different types.
__________________
I have lost my mind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Smite; 07-04-2008 at 05:21 PM.
Smite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #49
Wagimawr
 
Wagimawr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Posts: 4,674
Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
BHM's are human too, using BBM's logic, and therefore there shouldnt be a dumb hissy fit whenever a BHM declares they don't like fat girls and told that they're bigots and part of the problem. Same goes for skinny men.
Can't argue with your logic, but is it really necessary to use terms like "dumb hissy fit"? That's a loaded term just begging to piss somebody off.
__________________
hehe executive member
professional wang.
you said member.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #50
Violet_Beauregard
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,400
Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

You start out by saying "It's been my experience..." but it appears that you're assuming that "your" experience is the norm everywhere. Ummm NO, it's not!! You are generalizing and stating that ALL BBWs won't have ANYTHING to do with BHM. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Black, White, Red, Yellow.... tall, short, fat, thin..... M/M, F/F, M/F..... each person's preference is their own. You can't generalize and state that one thing goes for all. And that it exactly what you did.

MY personal preference is a tall, trim (not necessarily skinny, but not fat either) professional male. That is ME... not everyone.




Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
It's been my experience that BBWs want nothing to do with fat men. I used to be fat and BBWs would turn up their nose in contempt, but I worked hard and lost the weight and now it's BBW madness!
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
How dismissive...

Yeah, that's right. I'm making this all up. I have no idea what I'm talking about.
FYI, you're response is both typical and predictable. BBWs don't want to be judged on their body, they want to be appreciated for their personality. So when you reveal the truth that they want nothing to do with fat men, they immediately sense their own hypocrisy and always make nonsensical statements trying to convince themselves and others that they are not exactly like the people they despise.

I think I know what I'm talking about. BBWs avoid fat men like the plague.
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
I think we're in agreement. You most certainly may have your own preference. But let's not pretend that fat guys are sought after by most BBWs. That's just not true. When you're a fat guy (and I used to be one) BBWs want to stay far away from you, when a fat guy loses weight, his attentions are now welcome.

I have to laugh, all you girls are trying to convince me that I'm wrong. But fat guys know the score.

Yeah, so you know a couple a girls that like fat guys, as if that some how contradicts the facts.

Don't be in such denial BBWs, don't pretend that fat guys get as much action as slim / athletic guys.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.